Shave like your grandad. Dump your stupid cartdridge razors and stop supporting converged corporations like Gillette...

Shave like your grandad. Dump your stupid cartdridge razors and stop supporting converged corporations like Gillette. Instead you should get one of these.

>Blades cost almost nothing, literally pennies to replace a blade
>Soap and brush cost$30or so, last for at least a year or so
>If you use a shave cream from a tube you don't even need a brush (Nivea sensitive is awesome)
>Your skin will thank you, no more razor burn, ingrown hairs, etc.

The best part is that your money will be going either to small artisanal shops in the US, or to small German and Japanese safety razor manufacturers that don't tolerate sjw bullshit

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1000x1000, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Merkur-Long-Handled-Safety-Razor/dp/B00374F5CY/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1547783633&sr=1-5&keywords=safety razor
badgerandblade.com/forum/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE4G26pXAY
youtube.com/watch?v=eIlWcH68Q2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or don’t be a beta faggot and just grow a beard

S()y boys have ruined beards

Been doing this for the past 5 years.

A straight razor is much better when you learn to use it.

Yeah straights are optimal but not friendly to newbies

They also drive cars, should we give those up as well?

false equivalence

I save a fuckton of money using this setup.
Awkward and a lil cringe at first but I adapted really well.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (500x322, 14K)

I used the holder as a newbie

Attached: 20228901.jpg (800x600, 19K)

What is that?

Attached: bic.jpg (1663x1185, 64K)

I farted today

it’s the same logic, I’m not equating the two. go play logical fallacy bingo on plebbit you fucking fag

What is that?

fuck yeah. i use nivea sensitive after a
shave as well.. great post.

Attached: 6957C8BC-F939-4ABD-B667-9D1BF4C99515.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

get on my level pussies

Attached: vb.jpg (2048x1259, 150K)

you really see people that do not have beards as betas?

A Bic single blade disposable and conditioner as shaving cream. I can get about 10 shaves from one blade. Conditioner costs next to nothing. Shave in the shower to save time.

That's not a good analogy, though, because you can't establish corresponding structure between the dissimilar things. S.o.ymales have appropriated beards until they're synonymous with them. S.o.y.males have not appropriated cars until they're quintessentially s.o.y.. Your comparison is baseless.

Stop being a retard and quit yelling Jow Forums buzzwords to save face when you're called out for being retarded, you retard.

You should never close up your safety like that. It traps all the moisture and easily ruins your handle and openings.

what safety razor would you recommend to begin with?

I see people who shave and wear monkey suits because their kike bosses demand it as betas, yes

Awesome. Nivea in a tube is the absolute best shave cream I have ever used. Far better even than the expensive British stuff. I have discovered that if I just apply from tube to face with fingers and skip the brush, the lubricity is off the charts amazing

No they don't they live in cities and hate cars nice try soigoi

beards are not synonymous with s oyboys, s oyboys just like them. you’re still a reddit cocksucker

Merkur HD

amazon.com/Merkur-Long-Handled-Safety-Razor/dp/B00374F5CY/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1547783633&sr=1-5&keywords=safety razor

Not that user, but I personally got this one. It's cheap, and the handle is long and heavy enough for good control.

enjoy your tetanus

i change the blade out every shave. but what do you see? it does not looked closed up to me? you mean the butterfy being too tight?

>beard are not synonymous with s oyboys
I guess they're also popular with Hasidic Jews and pedophiles. But I repeat myself, eh Rabbi? Stop saying "reddit" you dumbass.

Yea. Don't close your butterfly. Even if there's nothing in it.

My last name literally means bearded one. I just don't shave.

Straight razor Master Race

Attached: IMG_20170428_242910057.jpg (4320x2432, 1.89M)

they’re also popular with lumberjacks and literal faggots like yourself, that doesn’t mean you own them, reddit

More specifically the hinges on the butterfly. Moisture gathers in there if you close it. just throw away your blade and leave it open.

>I change the blade out every shave
Autism. I have super thick beard hair and 1 blade lasts me for many moons.

>You should never close up your safety like that. It traps all the moisture
...oh my God, that makes perfect sense and I realize I've been doing it wrong this whole time. I will definitely rectify my ways.

Go home Muslim nobody likes your face pubes

The best advice a man can get, don't stick your dick in crazy.

Not autism. I have think beard hair as well and I am lucky if I can get 2 shaves from a blade.

the merkur 23c has great reviews and a great balance for beginners. i am still a beginner at this, and i have researched the shit out of safety razor shaving.

open to any ideas and feedback from long time safety razor vet bros

feathers are sharp. my beard/hair type is medium course

Attached: D00C591A-BC54-4A76-9CB1-CFFD9C87874A.jpg (749x931, 79K)

be careful for fakes out there. make sure seller is legit. merkur is counterfeited a lot

thank you i will try that

ok cool thank you

I change my blade really often, myself. The entire reason I got into DE shaving was to avoid reusing blades beyond their lifespan of peak performance, since I'm only investing $0.11 per blade. Do you have any idea how long I've had to drag tortured life out of a multi-blade cartridge? Never again.

I use a blade two-three times, discard it, and then reach into my stockpile of literally 3000 others for a replacement.

That is a solid choice.

Don't use feathers at first too sharp. Voskhod or Astra are good choices

all preference i suppose

Dont want to buy from the g*rman jew
Any good non-chinese or g*rman razors?
Ive been using a wieshi for about a year and a half, with regular shaving cream, persona blue blades

i can relate. when you are starting out it is tempting to purchase a ton of blades not knowing what works best =\

it's a glass scraper. that's the wrong type of razor blade.

i have a couple packs of astra from a sample pack. i have not tried them, but people say they are made by gillete?

>Voskhod or Astra
The fuck? How could you put those two in the same sentence? Astra is good, but Voskhod, shit, it's easier to find an angry Russian and let him slash your face up with a Spetsnaz machete. They're fucking awful.

Attached: 45EB70D0-7381-480D-82AD-07166E1F45E1.jpg (2025x2048, 876K)

>not growing a full beard to stick it to The Man and embrace true norse paganistic roots
Odin is ashamed of you all, I thought Jow Forums was redpilled. Looks like you're all weak spirited numales afterall

Attached: For Odin!.jpg (273x185, 10K)

got one ten years ago. they're pointless hipster junk. for heavy beards with lots of swirls they're actually counterproductive. just a plain old 2-blade detachable with a lubricant strip beats it on all points.

EDWIN JAGGER DIFFUSION DE89BL CHROME PLATED HANDLE DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY RAZOR $38.95
Looks nice. Anybody heard of this?

Attached: Edwin_Jagger_Diffusion_Chrome_Plated_Handle_Double_Edge_Safety_Razor_400x.jpg (400x400, 15K)

how much closer is the shave with a safety vs a cartridge? seems like if you can get a better shave for cheaper it just makes sense to switch

That is a classic. Good for beginners.

Attached: 1547410084609.png (1270x1136, 98K)

i have a mach.. i use it in the shower. the mach 3 speifically. but after the commercial i have seen enough.

Attached: 87434F96-997D-47EB-841D-4789C1C8ED71.jpg (799x1024, 167K)

Your daily reminder goatees and moustaches are red and basedpilled.

Full beards are for semites and hobos. Every proper white man uses a razor to shape his facial hair.

Attached: 1511148421063.png (470x470, 186K)

Dunno.

I use Dorco. The koreans make good and cheap blades.

No no, I'm not talking sampler assortments. I've laid in a stockpile of my three favorite brands, Astra Platinum, Sharp Durablade, and Parker's. I have enough razors to last through the apocalypse by intent.

Depends the blade and the angle you go from and the razor itself to an extent

Edwin Jagger makes great stuff

Attached: E782FF7B-D23E-485D-A230-75BE142D1D0D.jpg (1926x2046, 686K)

Jesus Christ, pretentious fucks are everywhere.
It's just a fucking razor.

Attached: razor.jpg (880x538, 97K)

you can take layers of skin off your face if you do not let the weight of the razor do the work against your face. it is that close.

>id
>gyordl
>gaylord
You outed yourself, faggot

lol me too =]

If your beard is heavy, honestly, use an old fashion straight. The minute you master it, it's hard to go back. a few swipes takes out everything on the side of your face. Don't even need to rinse it.

Attached: jewish_rabbi_weiss_picture.jpg (387x370, 37K)

danks bor laffs briend, checked

to balhala!

you just have not tried it so you are knocking it. stick with whatever you like man. some men like to take pride in the small enjoyments in being a man. a clean shave and a hot shower, home cooked meal etc.

To add to that, a good jawline and cleft chin are indicators of a fine bloodline, and ought to be broadcast.

Full beards are for on**ns, neckbeards, and fedoras.

i looked into it, i think a barber visit is better for that personally. (someone else doing it) i may try it though. i will not sit here and knock it until i try it.

where he going?

Attached: 6856516513.jpg (435x732, 70K)

>taylor of bond street
my nigga

I enjoy saving money.

Attached: moeny.jpg (1325x427, 209K)

Double get doubled jewed anons, all safety blades are the same fit and will work in any safety blade holder, if they don't they're not worth it. Find any old handle that feels well built and good in your hand and then make the shift. Don't get grifted by some fancy novelty handle if you're just looking for a shave just get one, get the blades and do your thing.

lol

I unironically ordered this online a few days ago. Based memeflag.

Go to Dorco's website. They make blades for harrys and dollar shave. When I use up my last couple of mach 3s my Gillette handle is going in the bin and I'm switching to Dorco. Good prices too.

Attached: x.png (413x395, 165K)

badgerandblade.com/forum/
Go there user. More information than you’ll ever need. But merkur is a good choice regardless.

>Feather is the same thing as Astra
>Ever

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=eSimR-rgSJeAYDZ8)original_34741022.jpg (575x863, 100K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (198x255, 8K)

What are the official blades of /pol?

I just bought some Lion Super Chrome. Never done blade shaving and read about these on another thread. Keen to try some others.

It's ironic that the Gillette stuff finally tipped me over into trying this. I won't be the only one.

it is my favorite. smells godly as fuck
that is what i use over the soap pucks. the lather is awesome. women love the scent of the sandalwood

danke

shaving is a jewish trick.

Attached: varg3000.jpg (304x166, 7K)

this channel is pretty good. not endorsing anyone or any product specifically but i personally learned a lot here:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE4G26pXAY

czeched but I was talking about handled user not blades, all that matters is how that feels in your hand and how easily you can manipulate it.

There is nothing pretentious about a safety razor. You make the investment in a good model and you buy it for life. You replace your blades with pocket change, and your system works, forever. It's completely utilitarian.

Hell, I don't even bother with shaving soaps where people get fancy. I use Irish Spring. With aloe, granted, but I just mash the last sliver of soap I've been bathing with into the bottom of my mug to join the eternal, undying puck of shaving soap. It works just fine, forms a good lather. And the shit must be good for my face, it's got aloe in it.

thanks for info, new forum to check out.

There's a big difference between having to wear a suit and choosing to wear a suit. youtube.com/watch?v=eIlWcH68Q2c

TOBS Sandalwood is true Patrician taste. Personally I use the shaving soap (not the cream) because it lasts a lot longer, but it's a little harder to get a lather.

Also comes in a wooden bowl, classy as fuck

Attached: 01050.jpg (720x475, 86K)

I use personna blues, which have a good reputation for sharpness and longevity. Feather is the gold standard in sharpness but don’t last as long.

Oh my bad m8. Yeah generally handles just add weight

you are a trick.