IT’S HAPPENING? TRUMP BUSTED AGAIN!

This motherfucker is the most corrupt POTUS in history! He will be IMPEACHED!

Attached: F7E6F26E-31B5-408A-B8DC-D4D861916286.jpg (890x717, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation

This is HUGE because he fucking ordered his attorney to lie to Congress about Russia!

About something that had absolutly nothing to do with his presidency and something Trump knew was going happen my god so corrupt.

Attached: 1546280382515.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

IT'S OVER

Attached: mueller 2.jpg (640x876, 61K)

>buzzfeed
Kys

Trump's gonna get locked up.

>buzzfeed

So it’s definitely not happening then

>Cuckfeed

>Sources say
Oh wow its nothing

>This motherfucker is the most corrupt POTUS in history! He will be IMPEACHED!

EVERY single POTUS ever is a fucking crook and corrupt. this is not news.

lying before congress is a federal crime. he can be impeached!

18 U.S. Code § 1622 - Subornation of perjury

Whoever procures another to commit any perjury is guilty of subornation of perjury, and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

>buzzfeed
>where males have low test, literally

Attached: 747fdff13ad217b7f1ad7ccdcfd1d58cb03da94f7a913548c8351c0769bfacc9.jpg (384x486, 43K)

So you are saying that the client forced an attorney... attorneys who have a legal oath to uphold the law...to do something illegal? All Jewboy had to do, is say..."no, Don, that would be illegal." Whose fault is it really?

yep its over.

this.
DERP DRUMPF MADE HIS LAWYER LIE

This is literally what Nixon was impeached for. This is what took him down.

Didn’t happen to bill won’t happen n to trump

Ha, pol is going to look so stupid when shit hits the fan. Trump is actually going to prison.

Since we know Cohen had a library of recordings found, when his office was raided...this accusation could only be entertained if Trump was recorded giving the order. But even still, Cohen would be the criminal as he is the officer of the court sworn to uphold the law, including to not perjure himself for his client.

>took him down
Nixon resigned before they actually did it, though they almost certainly wouldve passed anyway

but yeah if true this is textbook obstruction,and if this shit only recently leaked i dont care to know what other skeletons mueller is holding on to

Nothing happens ever. Fucking anti trump/ fulltard trump supporters. Buy crypto for fucks sake.

>sources said

Attached: 1547652812884.jpg (1024x682, 239K)

TRUMP FINAALY FINISHED OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: peacebro.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Literally. Nothing. Will. Happen. To. Trump.

Attached: 1540655504993.jpg (618x455, 62K)

Obamaleaf no buddy. Stop falling for this false hope.

Nothin ng Cohen says from here on out has any credibility. He's a convicted felon who lied under oath numerous times already. A two bit defense attorney could rape him on the stand. His testimony is solely meant to draw out Trump and make him say something incriminating on Twitter.

Trump is guilty of suborning perjury now faggot.

>Literally. Nothing. Will. Happen. To. Trump.

actually, this time is a little different. trump directed his attorney to commit a felony--lying to the senate--and in the process also obstructed justice.

i'm sure there are other laws i'm unaware of but that's two felonies. looks pretty bad desu.

Hey guys has anyone noticed a ramp up in the mockingbird media attacks of late. Rise up

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-152827_Twitter.jpg (1080x1876, 1.06M)

Sources are two federal agents faggot.

Wrong...perjury faggot.

>lying to the senate

should have just said congress, oops. dunno who he lied to specifically.

Trump and Cohen were business partners too. Cohen worked for Trump...Cohen’s boss gave him an order.

kind of anticlimatic if you ask me

but hey, we had a good run

LOL! That’s like comparing fleas and dinosaurs.

Attached: 1542916718176.png (712x644, 244K)

mueller has the docs. he doesn't need cohen.

Attached: 1524051693796.png (1064x706, 322K)

"The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. "

Attached: 1536400936402.png (1120x1316, 1.23M)

Attached: 1540995882306.png (603x742, 397K)

Attached: 1535044953688.png (606x448, 114K)

Suborning perjury faggot...a zillion federal prosecutor talking heads agree...where’s your law degree?

Imagine being this retarded cocksucker

Guys this is for real. Suborning perjury is a felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison. Look it up

Oh good, because if the last two years have taught me anything it's that those guys never lie.

I care to know! This didn’t leak from Mueller’s office...looks like an FBI leak to me...two federal agents were the sources.

Wanna bet?

>buzzfeed

They're in such denial. It actually is fucking over.

HAHAHA THEY FINALLY GOT HIM THIS TIME, NEVER MIND EVERY OTHER SINGLE RETARDED THING THAT CAME OUT ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND ALL TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE THIS ONE IS REALLY IT FOR SURE I CANT WAIT TILL HILLARY IS PRESIDENT THATS HOW IT WORKS RIGHT

Yeah sure, someone can make a lawyer lie that's some high level fucking power trump had.

Witness tampering can get ya 20 years.

Dude he's a literal criminal now. Everything up until now was hearsay and speculation. They actually have him on a crime now. He's done.

All gossip.

HAHA ITS REALLY IT AND NOT MORE FILTHY COMMIE LIES WOW I CANT BELIEBE THIS IS IT THIS IS GONNA BRING DOWN TRUMP HAHAHA ALSO I LOVE SUCKING BLACK COCKS

i will always remember the memes

Lol, yeah ok dude.

Says the convicted liar...

>caught
>buzzfeed.com
Checked and OP is a massive faggot

Attached: 1539693487132.jpg (680x340, 43K)

Maybe Pence can build the Wall, KEK.

HAHAHA DUDE LITERALLY LMAO THIS IS IT I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER WOW BRING ON THE TRANNY CHILDREN FOR A BIG FAGGOT PARADE IN DC TO CELEBRATE THE NEW COMMUNIST ERA

libtards absolutely seething lmao

Say bye bye to fat orange pig shit Donnie...he’s going to the...
Slammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmer!

HAHAHA WOW ITS REALLY OVER ISNT IT WOW AMAZEBALLS LITERALLY WOW I GUESS THEYLL SWEARIN HILLARY ANY DAY NOW WOW WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK

Nah dude, it's just going to be Pence for two years, and then a Dem wins in 2020. It really is that simple.

Lotsa lying going on user...why are you surprised? They all lie...
Trump
Manafort
Gates
Papadopolous
Flynn
Cohen
Don Jr
Roger Stone
Jerome Corsi

All liars

The SDNY has him on 2 felony campaign law violations too.

LOL YEAH THEY REALLY GOT HIM THIS DEFINITELY ISNT THE FINAL ATTEMPT AT A COUP HAHA WOW I COHEN IS SUCH A TRUSTWORTHY STAND UP GUY WHO DEFINITELY ISNT GOING TO PRISON FOR LYING TONTHE FEDS WOW BETTER GET MY PUSSY HATE READY AND DRESS MY 8 YEAR OLD SON UP LIKE A STRIPPER FOR THE BIG FAGGOT MARCH ON DC

Take your pills, bro.

Pence might get his junk caught up in this and then Nancy will be sworn in! Imagine the butthurt if that happens! LOL!

Mueller has him on this 9 ways from Sunday even without Cohen faggot. It’s over.

I KNOW RIGHT THE BIG ORANGE GUY IS FINALLY GOING TO JAIL WOW I CANT BELIEVE THE NIGHTMARE IS FINALLY FUCKING OVER JUST IN TIME FOR RICK AND MORTY TO INCLUDE SOME REALLY SMART HILARIOUS JOKES ABOUT HOW THE ORANGE MAN IS BAD BRB GOING TO GET MY NINTENDO SWITCH AND A ONIONS WHILE I REST OFF THE SORENESS FROM THIS VASCECTOMY WOW I CANT BELIEVE ITS FINALLY OVER ORANGE MAN IS GOING DOWN AND GOD IS A FEMALE HAHA WOW

So you believe Cohen?

Attached: screenshot-www.facebook.com-2019.01.17-22-44-38 (Medium) (Medium) (Large).png (1489x1080, 880K)

Butthurt in progress detected

WOW I CANT BELIEVE HOW SIMPLE THIS REALLY IS THE NIGHTMARE IS FINALLY FUCKING OVER FOR REAL THIS TIME NOT LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME IT WAS OVER FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS THIS ONE IS REALLY IT WOW

So what are they waiting for?

I fucking know right they're so insufferable

He will turn to the ass fucking LGBTQ community to accept him as he is.
One time he said that he reads the Bible. Yes, and holding evil degenerate LGBTQ flag.
Fucking evil to the core desperato.

Attached: TRUMP holding Evil LGBT flag.jpg (1280x854, 187K)

I do but it doesn’t matter...there is other evidence confirming this happened. Why do you think the Jew CFO of Trump Org has full immunity from prosecution. Dude...Mueller knows everything and he knows tons of shit that no one in the public knows yet. Fasten your seat belt.

It's not about Cohen. It's Mueller having e-mails, texts, documents and testimonies from other people.

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 48K)

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY ESTROGEN PILLS I ALREADY TOOK A DOUBLE DOSE WHEN INHEAR THE GOOD NEWS THAT THE ORANGE MAN IS LITERALLY LMAOING HIS WAY TO PRISON RIGHT NOW EVEN AS WE TYPE THIS IM SURE ANGIANT CHAIN OF EVENTS HAS BEEN SET IN MOTION THAT ENDS WITH TRUMP BEING IN A PUBLIC ZOO AND RBGNRESUMING THE CONSUMPTION OF DEAD BABIES AND STAYING ON THE SCOTUS FOR ANOTHER 100 YEARS WOW LMAO

Who’s a bigger liar by a factor of one million times...Donald John Trump or any other human who has ever lived?

Ask Mueller.

Prove it... We had an audio recording of Bill Clinton... you got anything like that?

No?

Of course you dont... brain washed idiot.

Attached: Volvagia_Artwork.png (565x474, 395K)

HAHA MUELLER IS ANSTAND UP GUY WHO DEFINITELY DIDNT COVER UP WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON 911 AND DEFINITELY DIDNT DRIVE AN INNOCENT MAN TO SUICIDE OVER HIS ANTHREX COVER UP I MEAN INVESTIGATION WOW LITERALLY LMAO LITERALLY 9 WAYS

> Now the two sources have told BuzzFeed News that Cohen also told the special counsel that after the election, the president personally instructed him to lie
It's a fake story, another one, run by BuzzFeed.
You've noticed none of the bullshit stories they've run have led to anything impeachable?
That's because they're not real.
Two sources. And you'll see they mention " sources " a lot but never give their names, and never publish any documentation.
It may as well be National Enquirer.
And the OP and others can jump up and down like monkeys all they want about this?
But you'll never see anything come of it. Because it's not real.

Newsflash they are all corrupt. You are just sour because he is better than anyone else that plays the game on the left.

Ok then where are they?

just gonna ignore the fact that he was hired by the president, huh? If he was so unreliably dishonest, and trump only hires "the best people", it doesn't line up. Just face the facts, faggot, Trump is dirty and is going down for it.

>there’s no doubt about it, an organization separate from Mueller’s has him dead to rights!
>they’re holding off on charging him because, duh, I mean, that’s how these things work

I JUST TURNED ON CNN AND TRUMP WAS IN AN ORANGE JUMP SUIT AND IT MATCHED EXACTLY TO THE COLOR OF THE BAD MANS SKIN HAHA WOW I CANT BELIEVE BUZZFEEDS JOURNALISTS ARE THIS FUCKING BRILLIANT HAHA AMAZING THEYRE SOME REAL WOODWARDS AND BERNSTEINS OVER THERE AT BUZZFEED LITERALLY ONIONS WOW

I don’t but Mueller does. He has the Jew CFO of the Trump Org in a full immunity agreement. Cohen recorded lots of stuff, he may very well have a recording.

Fake news.

Keep spinning faggot...the cool air flowing over your bleeding butthurt may ease your pain.