What does pol actually think of this guy? i agree with him about most things. level-headed freedom-minded...

what does pol actually think of this guy? i agree with him about most things. level-headed freedom-minded, individualistic, BORDER SUPPORTING libertarian constitutionalist. only thing i really disagree with politically is abortion, but then again i don't know the details on his view and i myself don't have a problem with it before the second trimester so maybe we do align on that.

Attached: styx.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

Confirmation bias doused in leather and satanism.

a clueless faggot that, like most clueless faggots, have their head so far up their own ass they THINK they actually have a clue.
sage

Jow Forums is not your personal opinion-farming eceleb thinktank.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Attached: styxx-maymay.png (1569x1570, 1.22M)

That's about all.
\Thread.

Vermont has less blondes. They generally seem to be darker haired whites. Are they Slavic?

I enjoy watching his videos and drinking my morning coffee.
His analysis is pretty good and his predictions are spot on.
[Clink]
That's about all.

fag

>level-headed
>freedom-minded
>individualistic
>libertarian
>constitutionalist

>former Satanist supports abortion.
Who would have guessed
Aside from this and his cucked way of defending of the skeptics, he’s fine.

vegan vampire gyno boy

I'm a fan. But he's a minarchist. And minarchists are fucking faggots. Go ancap or go home, nigger.

He is pretending to not be working with Satanists. If he actually knew the truth and cared about humanity he would be a full anarchist

I watch him everyday, he's getting lazier and lazier. I'm going to go to Vermont and dumb salt all over his vegetable garden

Whenever I see a Styx thread, I assume he made it himself.
Therefore, sage. That's about all. [clank]

Battle of the Long Hairs
Who would win?
OPs man or pic related

Attached: DCEEB373-6535-4A65-A0A6-460119F2E3EE.jpg (480x360, 79K)

I like him for the most part.

politically he lives in a echo chamber
>he did an political interview Brittany Ventii ffs
>thinks satans great
>hates Christians

>just another e-tard making money on pateron.

another screamer.

>meh fuck e-tards - sick of them all.

He probably grows sage in his garden

Yet you know who they all are...

So answer the question who would win in a fist fight

High capacity spoon ban incoming.

I like him. I enjoy gardening videos, his video game streams, and most of his videos.
One problem I've noticed lately is that he repeats himself a LOT. It's probably inevitable when you make 4 videos per day, but if the dude doesn't have anything new to say maybe he should switch up how often he puts out new content.

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: C9496E51-3B15-450A-B01F-A45A38516FF2.gif (480x270, 885K)

Hes okay. Bonus points for being interested in the occult, as i am too. I am impressed with him being able to constantly make videos day after day.

Attached: 49698508_274465963227798_1903230653172809728_n.jpg (720x709, 59K)

Razorfist is a gifted speaker

minarchism > ancap you fucking retard

I think he's pretty neat I suppose. Wish he'd wake up to the jews though. I like the fact that he doesn't seem to edit his videos.

He's ok but I prefer other podcasters for an overt white national agenda. I feel no need to attack him despite some of his views.

as far as e-celebs go, he is one.

hes 100% a kosher shill for not outing trump as a neocon zionist