RUTH BADER GINSBURG

These are photos of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

To you losers are constantly trying to "meme her death" and posting about how much you hope she dies, just remember, she is a person just like you and me.

She is another human being created by God, just like you and me.
You will be judged by God for this hatred you have in your hearts. Grow up and get a life.

Attached: RBG.png (1616x1280, 3.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PVn6b9QQZeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes but she's an enemy person so weapons free, kami-sama

I’d tap that but goodness she aged like rat poison and expired milk.

A political enemy, that doesn't mean she should die.

Shut up, faggot.

Attached: bq-5c1a5af334b8a.png (712x456, 264K)

Bye jew.

>communist
>person
>like u and me
No u

you are not a person

Fuck the stupid cunt.

>she is a person
questionable at best

All evil does

Jews aren't people. Both of you deserve to get thrown into the ovens.

>"meme her death"

She's already dead, bitch.

Attached: justice ginsburg, weekend at bernie's.jpg (630x1023, 104K)

Watch Loki shit on her grave

>just remember, she is a person just like you and me.
No, she isn't like me at all. I would've retired under Obama and relaxed. Now it's time for her to die so Trump can replace her. She spoke bad of Trump too, which is unheard of for a supreme court judge to do but accepted because she is a female. It wouldn't surprise me if she slept her way to the top too.

2/10

would not bang

Attached: F605AA90-80D8-406B-AE5D-31D27DA0D591.png (750x1334, 3.08M)

>want to make pedophilia legal
>shes just like you

Attached: 1547652090402.jpg (960x1024, 91K)

>jew
>human

Attached: 1534709620201.jpg (720x736, 27K)

Why not?

user, we all die, I hate to be the one who breaks it for you.

She should have retired under Obama but Dems were so sure of their Clinton rigging that they got cocky and now she has to live the rest of her miserable life hoping to outlive the Trump presidency (she didn't).

nah

hope the bitch dies soon

She cute.
F

IF YOUR ENEMIES LIVE, YOU WIN!!

shes not a political enemy
shes a national enemy

Thread theme
youtu.be/PVn6b9QQZeM

Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain, we can be like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly

>she is a person just like you and me.

Jews aren't people.

*were
*was
*was

Political enmity is quite literally the best, most valid reason to wish death on someone.

She's one of the biggest mass murders in history.

You know, for a while I've noticed how Jews get way Jewish looking with age, like the Jew genes take over somehow. And yesterday I heard how some mixed people develop lactose intolerance when they get old. I wonder exactly what's going on there.

t. One of the faggot pedophiles who bought children off of James Alefantis' Comet Ping Pong website.

Dead so soon! 6-3 SCOTUS!

Attached: C3369B8A-46B0-4FC9-824D-9CEE65CF7809.jpg (552x679, 49K)

Got any nudes?

Imageboard culture and politics does not go well together. No one should be surprised that mixing the two resulted in a breed of fanatic partisans who consider basic human decency the domain of redditfags. It's the worst cancer ever to beset Jow Forums.

This. The amount of child blood on her hands (and in her veins) makes Gobbels look like fucking Mr. Rodgers.

This evil kike has a reserved seat in the deepest pit of hell.

>It's the worst cancer ever to beset Jow Forums.
should have been here in 08 now that was cancer

>You will be judged by God for this hatred you have in your hearts
We'll love her when she's dead

>It's the worst cancer ever to beset Jow Forums.
Hi, I saw you on another thread saying the same thing, but you used a different flag. Why are you trying to deceive us?

Doppelgänger

Attached: larry-king-1505329244.jpg (640x361, 21K)

because then she'd win amirite

Ha, try again leaf. Jews aren't humans. They're Satan worshiping animals. I unironically wonder how many children they've sacrificed to Moloch in the past month to try to save her.

>She is another human being created by God, just like you and me.

You can say that about Pol Pot, Ted Bundy, Adolf Hitler, Ed Gein, H.H. Holmes, Jack the Ripper, Stalin, John Wayne Gacy—well, you get the point.

Well, if you are the one wishing for her death and she dies, or if you personally kill her, then yes she ultimately wins because it looks bad on YOU.

She’s a fucking commie traitor and I will dance and spit on her filthy grave

I honestly don’t wish death or ill but she seriously needs to retire.

>Jews aren't humans

Attached: neil_degrasse_tyson_3.png (958x487, 289K)

God's not real, so I can be as happy about her death as I please.

She's a fucking Jew and all Jews deserve to die.

>She is another human being created by God, just like you and me
God: You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Not even Hitler wanted that, you are scum.

Possibly the worst shop job ever

Hitler went easy of them. He just wanted his country back. I want them gone from the face of this planet.

KEK

Ginsburg co authored "Sex Bias in the U.S Code: A report of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights". The book displayed far reaching progressive views on such things as sex integration of prisons, sports, and adopting an entirely sex-neutral language such as “person, human” instead of “man, woman.”

Additionally, it suggests using “they/them” instead of “he/she,” so perhaps we can attribute Justice Ginsburg’s work to the latest ‘non-binary’ phenomenon within Western civilization. The book goes so far as to attack “Mother’s Day” and “Father’s Day,” calling in to question their legality under the Constitution.

The most appalling recommendation: reducing the age of sexual consent to 12 years old. On page 102, she recommends the laws relating to sexual abuse “Eliminate the phrase ‘carnal knowledge of any female, not his wife, who has not attained the age of 16 years” and instead substitute it with “A person is guilty of an offence if he engages in a sexual act with another person...(and) the other person is, in fact, less than 12 years old.”

Further, she declared the Mann Act as “offensive” and should be repealed. The Mann Act is a law which punishes persons who engage in interstate sex traffic of women and girls.

To summarize, Ginsburg not only suggests the law should permit 12 year old children to consent to sex, it should also prevent a felony punishment of those engaging in interstate sex trafficking.

Nah. Because God hates her, too.

Board culture

I just wish I could be the one to pull the plug.

>Jew
>person like me
pick one

Shes a devil

I want her to die peacefully instead of being paraded around I'll by a bunch of faggots that care more about politics than her well being.

She is giving the right the best gift on a third justice so I harbor her no ill will, may she die in peace surrounded by people that actually love her.

Well said. Polls don’t matter for another 18 months.

They age like milk don't they.... Fuck off Canook, I'll hates who I likes.

Pneumonia-chan is killing this bitch right now and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

>not wishing death on your political enemies in 2019, Year of our Lord

Attached: 7CA1227C-4272-4640-8894-6BD0002C16EC.jpg (799x699, 87K)

Ask yourself this. Do you think she would give a shit if you or someone you care about died?

Making herself an enemy of God was her decision. She is no longer innocent. Her changing that can still happen but she'll have to do that on her own. In the meantime she represents the devil and should be treated as such

Truth

>if your enemy (the jew) dies, you lose

Thanks, Trudeau, your wisdom never ever ceases to amaze me

Also kikes aren't human

I'm fine with her experiencing a painful death.

I would trade a painful death for myself to get my country back for my children, family, and people. I would gladly trade her painful death to get us one inch closer.

9th circle encased up to her eyes in ice

She's like 6,000,000 years old and in very poor health. Saying you want her to die could be seen as merciful. What's she supposed to do? Hang on in agony just to obstruct Blormph?

>You will be judged by God for this hatred you have in your hearts.
God's going to rotisserie her in hell for eternity - god put that hatred there for a reason

fucking die bitch!!!!!!!!!

She dies on my birthday next week

Attached: 0C48ED8C-A197-4C7C-9CCB-393FE1DA5B04.gif (507x433, 443K)

Bad goy! Dont hate our pets!

RIP Ginsburg. You're time is done. Sleep well and may you find everlasting peace.

Okay, well that's done! PROOF OF LIFE OR IMPEACH RBG!!

>look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it.

when leftists start posting young black and white pictures of someone you know that they're on maximum damage control

Htiler was a political enemy for the allies, even though he shouldn't have been.

>just remember, she is a kike just like me.
FTFY, Yael Shekelberg, you're the one true kike here, and I hope you and RBG both get gassed and ovened into dust.

Attached: 1475729596797.jpg (300x295, 26K)

Attached: rbg.jpg (476x823, 108K)

>she is a person just like you and me.
No, people retire when they're too old and sick to do their jobs any more. No one would be calling for her death if she just re-fucking-tired already.

She is apart of this universe like you and me. However, she followed a path of darkness that should be cleansed from the cosmos. I hope she makes her peace with God.

>female jew
>person
My God isn't Satan.

Eat shit cunt.

The left cheered when first lady Barbara Bush died. The left made it fair game to go after and attack the children of elected officials like Sarah Palin.

Choke on your hypocrisy

>jew
>is another human being
WRONG. Jews are parasites.

She's a filthy kike and deserves to die. Remember sage shill threads.

Attached: Slide_Thread.png (1156x2031, 290K)

The dems are being judged by God because they're pushing and ill 85 yrs old woman to reamain in a high stress position for political gain.
The wrath of God has sent AOC to destroy the Dem Party. You can fight stupid. The Dem party is toasted.

Plebbit are more inhumane and authoritarian than the chans are, they just have a normie veneer.

Bundy did nothing wrong though.

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 22K)

Attached: she devil.jpg (696x782, 183K)

look leaf, NO ONE is gonna give a single fuck when i die. I could get hit by car tonight and the only people that would give a shit would be the people that have scrap my carcass off the street.

Its sucks she served her country and is about to kick it. But she was feminist and that to me is brought on all the fucking ills of this country and 100,000s of suicides so. I ain't shedding any tears.

>person
>jewish

Nice try.

Attached: 49587684_2241161029250365_5911012538564214784_n.jpg (210x240, 9K)

I have no problem with the last part AOC should be lowered. Its part of the war on men.

She was pretty back in the day, at least on the left. I don't understand why everyone wants her to die and just get replaced with another patriot act neocon so badly

She is already dead, user.

Attached: 4AE40E58-02C6-41E2-8A78-DBFCD3DA42EA.jpg (768x1024, 427K)

no, but being old and out of time is why she will die. (if she hasn't already)