How the fuck are Mormons still around? Everything about the church is laughbly bad and false

How the fuck are Mormons still around? Everything about the church is laughbly bad and false.

Attached: FBA1368F-0C40-4B92-81ED-807D43086990.jpg (400x300, 30K)

How the fuck are Mormons still around? Everything about the church is laughbly bad and false.

Because they're a big ass cult and they keep reproducing.

you have no clue about Zionism do you?

Attached: Elias Boudinot.jpg (333x499, 28K)

They are friendly, healthy and genuinely concerned good people as a whole.

Gimme 12 wives

They hate blacks, work hard, and have lots of kids, live righteously. I say we keep em around.

They actually take their faith seriously

Because they are are the only white group in the US with a positive birth rate. Also don't come to Utah we're full

Joseph Smith went to the woods

DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM

I thought they were the ones letting in Somalis to "convert them"

They're in the process of rebranding, and don't officially call themselves Mormons anymore. They are now Latter Day Saints.

They're like other cults like the JW's. Sincere members who are being deceived. They're following heretical teachings and are doomed to eternal separation from God if they don't repent and follow Jesus.

They fuck.

No those are they Minnesotians

Joseph smith thought blacks were cursed with the mark of cain.

Back when I had cable, I tuned into the Mormon network a few times. When one of their church elders would give a sermon it wasn't all preachy, it was just wholesome stuff that made a lot of sense. I remember one of them giving a talk about how it was basically child abuse to raise a child without a married man and woman who were devoted to each other and to their children.

In the world we live today it was such a breath of fresh air to hear someone state something that, it seems, we as a society have lost. God bless 'em, funny underwear and all.

Ah, my mistake. I know a lot of Christ-cucks (and I don't use that term for all Christians) that openly shill for open borders because "muh convert" and "muh heaven points". Didn't know mormons weren't like that at least

Considering converting so I can get a QT3.14 Mormon GF at the singles' ward.
>supportive community
>traditional gender roles upheld
>white and delightsome
>emphasizes self-sufficiency and preparedness
>have their own ethnostate
>suffers from a glut of unmarried women who need a man to get them into heaven
Worth 10% of my income desu. I pay way more than that to ZOG and get far less.

Attached: templewedding.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

Who let the mutts out

Morons will always be around.

One time they sent like 3 hotties to my door and not the usual bikeanons. Then again they could have been Jehovah witnesses and YOU CANT TAKE CHRISTMAS FROM ME.
Almost got me though

people are so fucking weird i dont want anything to do with them

I’ll defend any of my neighbors. Mormons included. All of my Mormon friends had similar political beliefs to me, similar theological beliefs (Unitarianism as opposed to trinitarianism and the importance of revelation and active faith), and were also heavily involved in Boy Scouts like I was. The only thing that separated them from me were matters of personal conduct and trying to keep one’s religion to one’s self.

White people can literally make anything work. An organisation based on clean living that values hard work and education and has a sense of community and conservative principles is obviously doing just fine without any of the cynical navel gazing that fucked up the liberal clergy.
I'm not a mormon but I prefer them to free thinking nihilists masquerading as church men any day of the week.

Not a Morman but I allow them to come by and talk Christ with them. Jehova witnessness come by I let the dog out in the yard.