Guys ... it has been 27 days now. I've used up all of my food supplies and now I have nothing left...

Guys ... it has been 27 days now. I've used up all of my food supplies and now I have nothing left. I'm fucking starving. I don't know how much longer I can support Trump's shutdown. Man's gotta eat.

Attached: download.jpg (244x206, 10K)

Hi, what city are you in? I can help you find a local food bank. I relied on those during the recession.

Send your dogecoin adress

Attached: A6251F9F-6C05-4F2E-BB64-56263D9587E0.jpg (474x472, 11K)

Just have some Trump Steaks already. They’re the best in the world, and you can only buy them at Sharper Image.

I wish it were true. We need retards who dont have enough food for 6 months to die off.

Get a job, you fucking nigger.

bread slices and kraft cheese slices. suck it up

Yo what country are you from

What kinda Republican doesn't work or have some money saved in the bank?

Do us all a favor and neck yourself, CIA nigger.

nice try kike

I feel like Jow Forums deserves higher quality bait than what we get.

>1 post by this ID
And thats how it will stay because fake and gay

Get a fucking job.

Just dumpster dive the white house

Attached: burger1.jpg (600x400, 99K)

Checked and /thread-pilled.

Fasting's good for you, user.

Weak shilling. You can do better.

Attached: 1546578011557(1).jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

people with jobs not getting paid because Trump wants to pretend his dick is bigger than Pelosi's.
Good plan farm welfare fag

Food is cheap. Its costs maybe $20 or less to feed yourself for a week, maybe 2.

>Deliver for Grubhub, Uber-Eats, Postmates etc.
>Give Rides
>Craigslist Odd jobs
>Retail/Fast Food
>Certifications and Tech jobs
>Construction/Trades

Thats what you can do for now. Automation will be the bane of the next downturn though. Truck drivers: 5 million displaced with automation. That's 5 million people looking for jobs. That's in the future.

Fortunately times are okay, so take advantage of it while you can.

Take your rifle, go out into the country, shoot a deer or if you're really desperate, a farmer's cow. Butcher it. Put the meat in your freezer. I've been doing it my entire life faggot

Bitch go hit up a homeless shelter or steal some ketchup packets from McDonald’s don't be a faggot

Wasn't Mexico supposed to PAY FOR THE WALL???

I guess you're the one paying for it jaja

Attached: trump wants to deport this.webm (480x600, 1.92M)

this is a fucking sad attempt at a shareblue post
if you were a federal worker youd know where the local help was, its everywhere.

Been hanging on with food assistance for a few months now following an accident resulting in a fractured pelvis and back. By using store brands, low cost meats, coupons, the monthly food bank, and Dollar General I've not only survived but have a month's surplus.

Shop wisely fool and quit eating so fucking much.

SHEESH!

time to hang yourself you fed faggot

>bread slices and kraft cheese slices. suck it up
NO.
buy 10 large packs of chicken thighs. costs $60. more than you can eat in a month by far. freeze them. at least then you get nutrition. there is no nutrition in bread and kraft (((cheese))) i don't care what you've heard, go look at a chart comparing those to any cut of meat and you'll see the meat has 10x more in roughly everything.

all you need to eat is chicken thighs and liver when times get rough. fuck vegetables.

look at that old kike at the table absolutely thirsting for mehihano ass

Fear not...fat american fuck can live two years off their blubber

please make sure to thank:
Rotten J Trump Ronnies
Burger Trump King
KFTrump
Taco Trump
Wendy Trump
Carl Trump Jr
In and out of Stormy Trump

Attached: letthemeatfastfood.jpg (181x179, 11K)

go become a gangster or pick some crops

Thick thighs save lives.

*fat fucking American fuckers

Eat a bullet then, faggot.

Thick mutt thighs take lives

ftfy

Spic

>all you need to eat is chicken thighs and liver when times get rough. fuck vegetables

Ah sooo

Attached: fuckveg.jpg (1500x500, 81K)

Government jobs are not real jobs

Trump has no reason to end the shutdown. Literally none.

First comment immediately shut down any chance of OP's post taking off, well done.

Looks like McCain

user, why do you take bait? Are you over the age of 50 and can't realize when someone is pretending online?

Suck dick at truck stops.

>Implying Brazilian girls don't have the thiccist thighs.

That's the best part of Brazilian chicks. You can disappear into their ass like it was the amazon rainforest.

If you die you die, leaping faggot

feed yourself nigger

You do realize that federal credit unions are offering 0% loans during the shutdown, just like they did in 1995?

The media doesn’t report that though, so I wouldn’t blame you for not knowing if you don’t.

HAHAHAHA LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE TO GET A REAL JOB NOW PARASITE

Get a job

There is hope OP, the Dems will break, and soon.

This post 1 post by this ID
OP confirmed for an idiotic shill. Saged and reported

Get a job, fucking nigger shill.

Eat black ass.

Attached: dahmer.jpg (1000x525, 78K)

Nooooo she’s too qt3.14^2!!! DRUMPFFFFF

Fuck you drumpfkin. I got mine, and I'm doin fine.

Yeah but good comedy tho

thing is...if you vanish in the amazon you can expect to find fresh fruit and a merciful death.

Venture in thicc brazilian ass and all you will find is João with your iphone, wallet car keys, a picture of your mom, you credit card, paperwork with your last known adresse

You better get craclalacking on that wall cracker

Attached: IMG_20190113_190145.jpg (900x924, 200K)

this is how it should be, leaches die off and the country gets stronger.

Wow, government workers really are retarded and don't know how to save or be frugal.

your a lazy faggot OP. plenty of free range humans running around. land of milk and honey my nigger. fat of the land

>people unironically replying to bait
Combined iq level of thread(excluding mine) : 14

I got Lean Cuisines for $0.50 to $0.88 each. That Ibotta app had a $7 back rebate when you buy seven of them and with Walmart's Savings Catcher they were matched from $2.50 to $1.50 or $1.88.
Paid with gift cards so it's all fine.

You be on it brutha

If people didn't reply to bait this board would be inactive.

no it wouldn't this board would have killed the globalists already if not for bait

just think of that giant check though when Cuck Jewmer and Shitsy Pelosi open the govt again furlowfag.

Attached: goldens.png (576x616, 620K)

USA took pity on you since you cant even afford GAS. Or that a new caravan is coming to Mexico, ándale amigo con brazos bien abiertos como lo pendejos que son!!

Attached: images (29).jpg (363x550, 19K)

women's march in town on saturday
mug a Lefty

go hunting i did that when had no food before i eat deer for 3 months and fish you can make hamburgers and soup or eat it as it is.

Meanwhile, mutts are literally not getting paid over the WALL, not fence, that Mexico would pay.

Y la Killary cuando va al bote?

this is what you wanted for other people