IT'S UNIRONICALLY, ACTUALLY OVER

This is it. It's called suborning perjury, and it's a felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison. There is no way out of impeachment and likely removal from office after this. It's over, gang. GEOTUS has fallen. (buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation)

Attached: trump_crime.png (896x344, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/briantashman/status/1086108887382740992
buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Buzzfeed

>unnamed "sources" used 10 times throughout article
((()))

They have better investigative journalist than whatever you read.

Buzzfeed got meme'd on. They're going to have to retract tomorrow because no real news source will be able to verify.

You think they made it up?

Attached: hayes.png (584x467, 267K)

Sage these faggot threads retards.

OH SHIT!!! This is the beginning of the end!
as a former Trump supporter, I'm disappointed because I'm rural and dumb and smart city people voted for Hilary
>.buzzfeednews
fpbp

Attached: is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-donald-trump-11766351.png (500x639, 169K)

'alleged by said attorney'
Would still have to be proven in a court of law with EVIDENCE you dumb fuck

You think I'm making this up, user? It's on all the major news outlets right now

They specifically said "two sources" to indicate the the sources were separate people corroborating the story.
They wouldn't risk journalistic credibility (of which they have little, being Buzzfeed) by making stories up.

Attached: Yet Again.jpg (618x455, 62K)

>cohen going to jail
>trump won't pardon him
>decides to go for a book deal to pay legal expenses
>this is proof
>this isn't compromised evidence at all
>we're journalists

Attached: 2323383883.png (808x805, 787K)

>They wouldn't risk journalistic credibility (of which they have little, being Buzzfeed) by making stories up.

Attached: 1547565349449.png (644x635, 146K)

>It's on all the major news outlets right now
Trump is being talked about on MSM? Shocking.

brainlet here, is it over or is it yet another nothing burger?

>anonymous sources claim that you're an enormous faggot

Unnamed sources brought down Nixon...

It’s a thick and juicy hamberder

Subordination of perjury is exactly what they've been hoping for.

No it's over

so why is buzzcuck the only ones reporting this?

seems like yet another desperate play that isn't going to stick because aNoNyMoUs SoUrCeS and aTtOrNeY aLlEgAtIoNs don't actually mean anything

Didn't Bill and Hillary both lie ditectly to Congress? This seems unimportant

once it's on CNN it's actually over

>nixon was LITERALLY impeached for this
In real life, nixon was literally never impeached ;^)

For those who didn't read the article, the important part:

"The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office."

Emails, text messages and a chance of other documents.
You can't make this shit up.
BUT.HIS.EMAILS

Attached: 000_3MzmF5O.jpg (3986x3761, 820K)

Others will have it soon. Just wait. It takes a while to confirm, but once it's out sources get more comfortable

>CNN has not corroborated the BuzzFeed report.

once CNN corroborates even republicans will vote to impeach.

There's also backup of Cohen's statements about Trump ordering things. It'd bad.

KEK. Yes, true. I can't believe I didn't read into that.

Can't wait till cohens public testimony, Trumptards better start your refugee applications to canada soon, we coming after you :)

It might actually be over, some republicans arent going to tolerate it. Cuckservatives are everywhere

Attached: TRUMP.png (723x1031, 72K)

>... back when journalist had integrity
FTFY

Because he resigned before proceedings would inevitably impeach him. He had some remaining honor and didn't want to keep the country hostage while the trial was ongoing.

>Cuckfeed

this is 2 people saying what Cohen already stated. "Trump told me to lie."

They're rehashing old news to slide all the articles about how trash the dossier is.

MSNBC has picked it up, as have CNN. Other major publications are also picking it up. Once Fox news does it you know he's finished.

>Just wait. It takes a while to confirm
>but also I know for a fact this is the end
how many more times are we going to play this game, oh right, you're confident this is the last time

Why the fuck is everything always ”literally”? Fucking social media generation retards...

No one cares

I hope he colluded

Hail emperor Pence, USMC

>"DRRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMPF!!!" cried the snivelling cancerous journalist

This will be forgotten in 48 hours like your last snoozer.

It's a story I'll be waiting for more details to come out rather than jump on. Cohen himself declined to comment to Buzzfeed but they have quotes of what was said between Trump and Cohen. Time and again the news has made an accusation only to walk it back and make silent corrections. I'm not going to blindly believe anything until more comes out.

It's them doing the cucking right now, not receiving.

It's a long way from over, but this is a bigger deal then anything else that's come from Mueller. Klobachar got Bill Barr to say under oath that the president telling someone to lie under oath to Congress would be criminal obstruction of justice, and now semi-mainstream Democrats are saying "impeach".

Either Buzzfeed News is going to have their credibility completely destroyed, or Trump could actually be in some trouble.

Cohen testifies to House Democrats in a few weeks, and while I think Trump is safe from getting removed from office by the Senate, he's in real danger of the Bill Clinton "Get impeached but stay in office special"

I'd believe it

He should of instantly pardoned Cohen and took the hit. Cohen is going to air every mean thing trump ever did.

They've made some very concrete claims as to what they have their hands on. It would be very strange for them to just be lying about it. Suicidal even.

Jesus, what a fucking retard. Nixon wasn't impeached.

Yup any day now.

This is the part where liberals get so excited only to be let down hard days later. It' really been my favorite aspect of the Trump Presidency.

welp, looks like trump's done and it's open borders from now on.

fpbp

Attached: 40545217_10156606776445419_6099149371897544704_n.jpg (480x469, 21K)

Barr is also on record saying a president directing someone to lie is obstruction.

Man, this administration is fucked.

mobile.twitter.com/briantashman/status/1086108887382740992

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-235418.png (1440x2560, 972K)

In all civics, the house decides whether or not to impeach, the Senate is the jury. Who controls the senate?

Trump was in way over his head and nominated Bill Barr without knowing what good friends he was with Mueller. It was a trap.

You and your family should be investigated by buzzfeed. For three generations in each direction.

No, sweetie, Nixon was impeached and Bill Clinton was never impeached.

republicans will vote to convict if the buzzfeed report is true.

just accept it, remember the memes, and move on.

You'd know, leaf.

Giuliani is openly admitting that trumps campaign colluded with the Russians. If you still think that this is a nothing burger you’re litteraly retarded.

I don't trust anything a guy locked in solitary 24/7 says.

>Any day now
You'd think after making this thread every day for the past 2 fucking years you'd start to get a little demoralized.

Attached: andjannies.gif (741x674, 118K)

Attached: screenshot-www.facebook.com-2019.01.17-22-44-38.png (408x296, 146K)

From the article:
"Cohen also declined comment — but the law enforcement sources familiar with his testimony to the special counsel said he had confirmed that Trump directed him to lie to Congress, and also that he had provided details of his conversations about the project with the president and Ivanka and Donald Jr."
buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation

Who gives a fuck? Presidents have been lying to Congress for hundreds of years. Even Washington probably lied to congress. No one cares.

but it fucking isn't true to begin with and no the Republicans will not turn on Trump because Trump is doing good for everyone and they can all be annihilated during Armageddon for being treacherous like anyone else

stay with what is true and righteous

>nothing materially illegal
>alleged "process crime"
>unrelated to the election
>Stalinesque: "Bring me the man, I'll find you the crime."
>no evidence beyond witness who already plead guilty to lying to investigators

We've been through this a hundred times. Please learn pattern recognition, guys. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: RomanianPepe.jpg (418x359, 20K)

Attached: 1p5xsj.jpg (546x499, 96K)

>I k-k-k-know you are b-b-but what am I
Deliciously weak.

This is glorious

>Drumpf is finished, just look at this Buzzfeed article

Attached: 1479791054344.jpg (522x360, 66K)

guys, uh oh

Attached: b-b-but collusion is not a crime.png (1205x1301, 1.14M)

Its time

Attached: 1494951211679.jpg (500x499, 66K)

Nu uh. Sweetheart.

oh shit!

Attached: 15467283981919.jpg (250x250, 7K)

For Pence to take the helm? Yes, that's looking more and more likely.

based and redpilled

Attached: 6A852422-5C09-43FB-8423-D5F0EECAD753.jpg (1250x581, 77K)

Cohen is going to testify under oath to Congress in a few weeks. If he can provide an email from Trump saying "lie under oath lol", which Buzzfeed claims exists, then that's hard proof that the president committed a major crime, and Trump will 100% be impeached by the House and is in real danger of being removed by the Senate

And if he can't, Buzzfeed is probably destroyed as an institution.

This isn't one of the millions of mini-scandals that gets forgotten about a few weeks later, this is the beginning of Democrat's impeachment assault. Amy Klobuchar got Trump's AG nom to say this would be be a crime. She knew this was coming.

Obviously "over" is another filter I need to add.

Daily reminder OP is a faggot.

As before.

>They wouldn't risk journalistic credibility
How fucking gullible are you?

You're trolling right? There aren't people THIS fucking retarded coming onto this website right?

Attached: jannyjew.jpg (600x734, 57K)

>buzzfeed

Attached: FEDE4940-C646-4661-AB85-EA5AB8A90BD4.jpg (570x587, 43K)

STICK WITH THE PLAN

>this is 2 people saying what Cohen already stated. "Trump told me to lie."

The much bigger story is the claim that there's proof Trump told Cohen to lie and Mueller has it.

And still nothing to de-legitimize 2016, which is the actual point.

how about you niggers shut up until he's actually kicked out? oh wait that'd mean you'd shut up for good, or mike pence would replace him, in which case you'd cry even harder

The bottom sentence shouldn't be a question, the format is "do you want x? because that's how you get x." you amateur memeing faggot (that is probably what's gonna happen tho)

>They wouldn't risk journalistic credibility
>by making stories up
This is perhaps the first audible lol from me this week

Attached: 1546064241478.jpg (750x674, 163K)

>an unnamed source says that an admitted perjurer, giving unsupported testimony heavily incentivized by political operatives seeking to harm the accused, says Trump committed a crime by saying something to him in private that nobody else heard
Wow, now that's convincing.

So when do we hang Mueller? Or does he get sewn in a sack with snakes and thrown in the ocean?

The bigger implication of that exchange is that Klobuchar (a member of the judiciary committee) apparently knew this was coming and wanted to get Barr on the record, which implies Democrats are about to make a major move on this

>It would be very strange for them to just be lying about it. Suicidal even
Have you been asleep for the last decade? The cocksuckers in the Faketream Media lie every fucking day with zero worries of any serious repurcussions.
They are the propaganda arm of the Deep-State after all

I'm gonna go ahead, and check my own digits.
Trips of truth confirms this is an absolute nothing burger.

Attached: 1539480322730.jpg (1546x1222, 1.7M)

Is almost certainly telling the truth. Why would they arbitrarily commit business suicide by lying about this?

>If he can provide an email from Trump saying "lie under oath lol", which Buzzfeed claims exists
Trump has stated he doesn't use email multiple times. The media blasted him for being a dinosaur so it's going to be pretty hard for that email to exist

You're so upset that Trump will continue to be president lol

Show me one lie on this monumental scale. I'll wait.