Seriously guys, Trump is done. He's Nixon

twitter.com/allahpundit/status/1086112765092216833

Mueller is not screwing around. Buzzfeeds got this one right. Trump is toast. He's fried. Cooked. Skewered.

I voted for him in the primaries and in the general. I want to vote for him in 2020.... But its not going to happen. I'm on the verge of tears. These treasonous deep state shitheads are going to have their cake, eat it, and shove it in our faces. America is lost.

It's Over.

Attached: ItsOverMuellerIsNotScrewingAround.png (830x781, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2006/05/16/rovereporting/
americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html#.XD4K40dseC0.facebook
rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/cohen-cell-phone-prague-772926/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your flag is France, why?

Macron

damn, who knew it would be buzzfeed to take down trump.

Piles of dead leftists.

Attached: a0123976-2ccc-448d-910b-00848d639538.jpg (665x340, 52K)

It's all over now

Attached: Trump_feeding_fish.jpg (640x968, 214K)

>buzzfeed

Attached: 68CC6D7F-1525-417E-9C08-FC4A704BF8F1.jpg (750x1093, 382K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

the walls are closing in

>says the guy who's said the same thing about literally every "bombshell" since before trump even became president
this time it's for real

Attached: 1547653851355.png (657x527, 49K)

>OMG GUYS, LIKE, I TOTALLY KNOW THE OTHER 100,000 POSTS ABOUT DRUMPF GOING DOWN FOR GOOD WERE TOTALLY MADE UP GARBAGE THAT NEVER WAS ACTUALLY TRUE, BUT THIS TIME, I SWEAR, IT REALLY IS TRUE, JUST PLEASE TRUST ME ONCE MORE!!!!

Attached: 1509070810541.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Hey faggit, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass faggit.

>never was actually true
Source?

Attached: 74C51D38-FF7E-4970-851F-7068994ADA17.jpg (120x153, 5K)

He's had the nuclear codes for 2 years.

What's happened?

it really does remind me of the last days of Nixon des.u

Sure thing, grenouille.

They'll just continue to move the goalposts of what "collusion" means. Nothing will ever come of this.

Roasted

Attached: EE0DE6EE-D2DC-4E26-AC1F-BB9E3058BF2A.jpg (250x201, 7K)

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!!!
TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY!!!
HE WILL NOT MAKE A SECOND TERM!!!

oh shi-

trump is finish this time

she can still win guise

Attached: tant11.png (491x248, 100K)

How do I give a source for the 500+ daily posts that are always here? Just look at the fucking catalog to see all the libfag fake news.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump eat big macs. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get recipe for the special sauce.

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

Attached: SHAREBLUE_Sample_489643676.png (291x344, 85K)

Why do they hate Russia so much? what the fuck did Russia even do. Why do they insist so much that Russia is an enemy

I hope Mueller does invent some garbage and they try to impeach because the country will burn and we can finally start taking out the real trash

>2 years of a Russia investigation for this
>"HE'S NOT SCREWING AROUND GUYS"

hEHEHE DRUMPF spelled it like HAMBERDERS!

That's like when Blormpf wrote Covfefe hehehe. Orange man bad!

>I voted for him in the primaries and in the general. I want to vote for him in 2020.... But its not going to happen.
AHHHA AHAHAHA AHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA HAHAHA
Oh shit
they're not sending their best shills!
AHHHA AHAHAHA AHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA HAHAHA
all fields

Attached: shills on trump.png (1223x603, 384K)

Nothing, they didnt even care about russia during the 2012 election. Russia is just an easy scapegoat for their public face at why they botched such a lay-up election. The only ones who actually believe Ivan's facebook shitposts influenced a national election are dog moms on Twitter

>WOW, THIS IS BAD FOR TRUMP, HE SHOULD QUIT NOW
>HOW WILL TRUMP EVERY RECOVER FROM THIS?
>HE'S GOING TO PRISON FOR A LONG TIME, MARK MY WORDS
>THIS IS WORSE THAN WATERGATE
>MUELLER IS JUST BAITING THE HOOK, HE'LL NAIL TRUMP FOR SURE!!
so predictable by now...

Attached: its_all_so_tiresome.png (201x279, 106K)

>he is done
>says the same people 3 years later for 6000000th time

Holy fuck first buzzfeed releases the piss dossier and now this? I’m voting for Hillary in 2020

Fuck hillary too. Every election is 1 vs the other taking turns in making cults of personality only to prove they are all the same. Fuck hillary and fuck trump. This is what the jews fear more.

Nixon was elected twice, ended the war in Vietnam, and thawed relations with China.

Don't EVER compare orange man to someone so genuinely based or I'll vote democrat in 2020

Why hasn't Pelosi been assassinated yet?

Oh I thought you were talking about the actual news which has confirmed Trump is an unindicted coconspirator.

Hahah whoever paid u for that needs a refund

The more accurate headline is “Even If There Was Collusion, Who Gives a Fuck?” becausd the law certainly doesn’t.

Why don't you go and try it, pussy bitch.

Trump is fucked, the little handed orange traitor.

Jason Leopold is a shit journalist and even lib sites were saying it in 2006 when he fucked up bad saying Karl Rove had been indicted by a grand jury:

SEETHING leftnigger

Attached: 1537505714391.jpg (168x299, 18K)

>But in all seriousness
lol

>buzzfeed

Attached: 1531022720606.jpg (685x497, 51K)

> I voted for him in the primaries and in the general.

> FRENCH FLAG.

Ok Pierre, thx for your vote, no go have a croissant, you deserve it.

Attached: Opus Magnum - Stabilized Water (100G, 46, 10, 2019-01-15-22-23-53).gif (826x647, 745K)

They dont have anyone good enough, they only have leftists to choose from.

>so seething he wants Pelosi assassinated
Keep crying bitch nigger.

I don't know. But they've been crying wolf a long time now. Ill believe it when I see it.

It's the beginning of the end.

>Anthony Cormier is an investigative reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. While working for the Tampa Bay Times, Cormier won the 2016 Pulitzer Prize for Investigative Reporting.
>Jason Leopold is a senior investigative reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles. He is a 2018 Pulitzer finalist for international reporting

Remember when Buzzfeednews reported on the piss dossier?
Yeah, me either. This will amount to nothing.

You mean the dossier that has been corroborated in several ways and not disproved even a little bit?

Based insomniac frogbro

>Buzzfeed

Attached: 1269828606895.jpg (327x305, 31K)

has queen hilldawg announced yet?

I don't care at this point. He could murder a 12 year old on live TV and I would cheer it so long as he gets the fucking wall built.
But if he cucks on the wall, I'm done.

More importantly why does no one care that Canada and Australia were putting in gallons of elbow grease in canvassing for Hillary?

>jews rewarding jews for the best lies they told to the goyim

The dossier has been debunked to hell and back lmfao retard

queer hodag will never come back

Keep telling yourself that, shariablue.
>Hurrrdurrr he peed on prostitutes in Russuh
Have you ever thought that after they killed Steele's first source, Russia fed him a bunch of bullshit to start chaos? Like outlandish shit about being peed on by prostitutes?

It's a boogeyman for them to latch on to. They don't have a problem with China though, even though China is clearly a bigger threat to the US.
Feinstein even had a Chink spy as a personal driver for years.

true that, they need you to direct hate and energy at each other so you don't ask questions about the crimes occurring by the leadership

Attached: screenshot-www.facebook.com-2019.01.17-22-44-38 (Medium) (Medium) (Large) (Small).png (662x480, 287K)

Who woulda thunk that most journalists operate with an agenda and that most are anemic faggots and their defenders the lowest form of groveling boot licking toadies?

Source?

Cannot wait for this clown to be locked up.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

DRAIN TRUMP'S SWAMP! DRAIN TRUMP'S SWAMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! LOCK HIM UP, DRAIN HIS SWAMP, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FOLKS!

I'm eagerly awaiting the day SHTF with Trump's garbage admin and I get to shitpost here as all of you autists have a huge screaming tantrum.

Attached: JUST.png (776x624, 339K)

Again, the dossier has been corroborated repeatedly and never debunked.

*Rythmic pelvic thrusting*
>> Hmm, he's done for sure this time ®

Lol. Like the part about Michael Cohen’s secret meeting in Europe?

When he was not in Europe?

That dossier? The one paid for by the Clinton campaign that sourced “intel” from Russians and was used to start surveillance on a political opponent’s campaign?

That dossier?

Lol.

thoses lib tears sems delicius

>Hillary loses gimme election to meme candidate
>trump brought down by shit tier news
What happens next?

>Who woulda thunk that Trump operates with an agenda and that most of his supporters are anemic faggots and his defenders the lowest form of groveling boot licking toadies?
lmao

to think he could still be president if only he didn't commit so many crimes #sad

What the fuck does this have to do with with Russia?!

Source?

>when he was not in Europe
Source?

Let the record show that when asked to substantiate your claim you failed.

americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html#.XD4K40dseC0.facebook

>Keep in mind that saboteurs cannot be individually identified and RIFed, but they can be included in the layoffs if they meet the criteria above in terms of seniority and service, and they must be given 60 days' notice. But once they are gone, they are no longer free to obstruct using the "process" as their friend, because they are gone.

>You can expect lawsuits on every conceivable point, and I suspect that the definition of "furlough" will be one matter of dispute.

>If this was the plan all along, it would explain why President Trump goaded Chuck and Nancy in his televised meeting with them last year, boasting that he would claim credit for the shutdown. How could they resist a prolonged shutdown when he made it so easy to blame him?

Attached: 1547648147540.jpg (600x555, 57K)

There are people that take BuzzFeed seriously?

>lmao
Go back to Facebook faggot

A CTR classic.

Letting the libs own us to own the libs!

You haven't substantiated yours.

Literal 6 month old news retard lol

>not going to happen
>you see these are staged fights based on fake news
>Jews collude internationally and have you stupid faggots demoralize, enslaved, and mind occupied with stupid things
>We own you

The only Presidents that get assassinated, or impeached like Nixon are those we have to do away with because of backlash, or mostly them TURNING AGAINST US.

You stay ignorant goyim, kep inventing fantasies in your head. With Bibi, the Sanhedrin, and the international jewish community behind OUR PRESIDENT....no lie, or fairy tale, even of own invention meant to rally support to him and his public "face" we crafted for him will ever remove OUR WILL...

Sincerely<
Mosiach Jared

Attached: jaredkushner.jpg (305x165, 6K)

>(((Pulitzer))) - a bunch of greasy kikes pat each other on the back for LYING to the GOYIM

HAHA go BACK to your CUBICLE
FAGGOT

Attached: 946[1].jpg (960x960, 80K)

>What buzzfeed claims
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tick
Tock
Tick

So you went full retard and then regretted it? Apparently for no reason, but still.

And then the Russia allegations have brought you full circle.

Are you a child? Should you be here on Jow Forums?

>I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Fuck off

He said fag said.

Lying Jew.

Nothingburger

"reporter claims the special counsel's evidence is"
KEK

I applaud you, sir. Bravo.

Right, my fellow caterpillar

Attached: 1k8k8e7zika21.jpg (1125x882, 107K)

Go ahead and impeach. The senate acquittal will mean the investigation was all for nothing, and Trump remains president, and stronger going into 2020.

>buzzf-
Stopped reading there.

>frogpost
>buzzfeed as source
>(((blue check)))
sage goes in all fields

>You haven’t substantiated yours.
Okay.

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/cohen-cell-phone-prague-772926/

Cohen claimed he was never in Prague. Cell phone records prove he was. That’s just one one many claims. Want to keep going? How about you cite your source now?

>Literal 6 month old news

Should be easy for you to substantiate then. Mine was a cinch.

it is the most alarming aspect - asking to be beaten up repeatedly by your wardens

Attached: buzzfeed-newsroom.jpg (2400x1350, 429K)