POST GUZZOLINE PRICES IN AUSTRALIA

Attached: serveimage.jpg (561x480, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texasgasprices.com/USA_Tax_Map.aspx
stuff.co.nz/auckland/106992491/are-nonaucklanders-paying-the-regional-fuel-tax
kotaku.com.au/2010/11/why-do-videogames-cost-so-much/
thehiddenbay.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=K84dpfeNYgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We pay roughly 1.8 American dollars for 8 gills of gasoline for whatever its worth

its free, if you belong to the zed runners

>The price of 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Sydney is $1.07 (AU$1.48) This average is based on 42 price points. It can be considered reliable and accurate.

i payed two daughters to fill my genny to shitpost.

Gased up yesterday here in Texas for $1.79/gal = $0.47/liter, or $0.34/liter in Oz monopoly currency.

take it to /tv/, faggot

QUIET, NO MORE GAMES

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x476, 61K)

current price of a gallon in New Zealand is $5.20 USD, though roughly half of that price is tax.

I can fill my car for the cost of a chicken breast in Canada.

Crikey. It's $2.25 USD here in the US state of Michigan.

There's the shitpost we were all waiting for.

Too bad its all made of corn and wont take you as far.

Attached: 20181024_145817.jpg (2576x1932, 1M)

debunked

>

were it not for our constantly rising fuel taxes our fuel price would be $2.47 USD per gallon. We got a new govt at the end of 2017, they have raised fuel taxes 3 times since then, the vast bulk of the tax goes into the "national land transport fund", this was previously used to fund new highways and road works around the country, now the vast bulk is being focused on public transport in Wellington (our capital) and Auckland (our largest city)

As for the price difference between $2.25 for you in USA and $2.47 for us here in NZ, we don't produce usable fuel here, we export it all to asia because it is not of a high enough grade so all the fuel we use we have to import.

what fuel taxes are applied in Michigan would be nice to know the pre-tax price per gallon there compared to here (NZ pre-tax price is $2.47 per gallon)

>3 different taxes equal half of total price
fucking kill me

Attached: Graph1.jpg (355x254, 11K)

not to mention another 10c fuel tax here in auckland which other mayors will prob pick up too

>now the vast bulk is being focused on public transport
There are doing the same thing in California despite evidence public transit use is declining.

Public transport here is getting so expensive it's not really cheaper than having a car

don't forget, current price in Auckland is $2.029NZD
per L of 91 unleaded. the current price here in the manawatu which last year on average was 20c cheaper than auckland is now the exact same, the fuel companies are actively subsidizing the regional fuel tax in Auckland by making the rest of NZ pay more.

This chart might interest you:
texasgasprices.com/USA_Tax_Map.aspx

previous govt got 80% finish on major motorway into capital city, new govt comes in, considers putting a toll on the road because the ease of the new road won't discourage people from driving, we literally have the green party in charge of transport party here due to the coalition negotiations, the green party doesn't want anyone to drive, they've even slowed down infrastructure funding for electric vehicles.

I don't think the AA have included ACC in the graph also

> the fuel companies are actively subsidizing the regional fuel tax in Auckland by making the rest of NZ pay more.
although auckland has more competition than the manawatu which would put pressure down on prices in auckland more than the manawatu

also they have cut the road from levin to otaki planned down 1 lane each way even though in 10-15 years it will need to be 2 and that was what was originally planned for

to compare the taxes per gallon, according to that source you provided (thank you very much btw) the highest tax per gallon in the states is $0.7USD per gallons, here in NZ it is $2.73USD per gallon for just the TAX.

acc is 6 cents per litre and thank god will stay that way for now.

yeah but the only way they can stay price competitive and still nationally profitable is to up the prices in less economically important regions to compensate for the tax, i remember 2 years ago all the articles on stuff were about how rotorua and levin had the lowest fuel prices in the country and now they have the same prices as Auckland despite the fuel tax in Auckland being 10 cents extra.

Not bad at the moment in my area, like 1.12/L right now at my prom station.
Fuck that 1.70 bullshit, that was insanity and greed

stuff.co.nz/auckland/106992491/are-nonaucklanders-paying-the-regional-fuel-tax stuff.co.nz/auckland/106992491/are-nonaucklanders-paying-the-regional-fuel-tax
not yet confirmed but current govt investigation into it around the spreading of the fuel tax to the rest of the country.

Taxation is theft and GST is tantamount to hostage taking.

Premium is creeping up to one fiddy.
Fuck this shit I got two cars to run.

$1.67 here in Tejas

If Waitomo and Gull move south you might get lower prices

i'm not an an-cap that says taxation is theft (i used to be though, god the facebook memes are embarrassing to look back on) but the NZ govt in the previous financial year had a $5.5 billion surplus and then instead of lowering taxes, or even just keeping them the same and spending more, they decided to increase taxes.

Gasoline in Aus is cheaper than anything in a Canadian supermarket right now

currently have both in my city, gull was doing a special yesterday, $1.74 per l (obviously i filled up)

last time labour was in from 99 to 08 we had surplus every year and no tax cuts

Just spam game prices to BTFO aus/pol/ cunt

Attached: instore.jpg (772x508, 129K)

Whats causing this?

Why do seemingly every country on Earth seem to enjoy cucking their population by taxing the fuck out of fuel? Euro and Anglo-derived countries are especially notorious for this.

we will see taxes increase this year, tax working group releases its report next week, new taxes incoming.

we have this whole user pays sort of notion, and basically under the previous govt we had all the fuel tax going towards building new roads (the people that use the roads should pay the tax for them) the new govt looks at the tax take and is like "oooo goodie, i have far better things to spend that money on than silly roads"

I pay AUD $1.65-1.79/litre for premium fuels, but that's in Canberra. It's closer to $1.45 elsewhere.
So that's, at max, $1.29/l, or $4.88 USD/gallon

Some rabble from Weebtaku
kotaku.com.au/2010/11/why-do-videogames-cost-so-much/
Probably some fucking cartel. Paying is for plebs

DUDE BIDEO GAEMS

Attached: CEA2AFFD-727E-4696-BABD-19F77C0A6186.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Does the fuel tax actually pay for the roads though? IIRC even in countries where the tax might actually be enough to pay for the roads, it's usually used for some other bullshit

previously it was, but we had a shit show of an election in 2017 and the new coalition govt is now using the money for other 'transport' projects, the big ones being light rail public transport in Auckland and wellington.

user here is rightour petrol tax is also being used for fucking trams although most of the petrol tax is used for current roading projects and some capital funding from general taxation has been used to start things like new motorways

checked

Attached: 1392261182906.png (500x400, 539K)

I run my car on road kill.

just filled up for $1.08 a liter (e10)

fucking meme flag

Dunno. Fucked if I know but I reckon it costs me about 50-80 bucks for about 200 km though. I drive an XR6.

$1.40 a litre here in my town

>Australia
>Not $0.00 in every column

Attached: 1268148466470.jpg (188x212, 4K)

a buck 90

NoMi checking in

unless you are talking about diesel there is not a single place in the country that is that low, you can check on gaspy

Came back from a trip to southern US. Gas was $1.79 usd per gallon in Texas. No wonder every single redneck has a truck.

$60 USD gives me approx 400 miles on a 5000 lb truck w a Hemi.

I don't do metric so u can crunch the #s

But it seems like u goys are getting screwed

Ranger gets 28 miles to the gallon, accelerates quickly and motors go beyond 300k miles if taken care of, must drive stick.

diesel is expensive as fuck here

Yeah, cunt's fucked. My car does drink a shit tonne of petrol though.

diesel doesn't have the same taxes here, so it is generally about 70-80 cents cheaper per L, the main reason is that diesel is mainly used in tractors and industrially, rather than on road so they don't have the land transport tax applied to them (for vehicles that do use diesel on the road they have road user charges which are purchased in lots of 1000km traveled on road)

>they have road user charges which are purchased in lots of 1000km traveled on road)
What would become of my 80s box van with a broken odometer? Illegal to drive?

Crikey- no user from MI would say that.

We're u paying $2.25 today? DTW at the rental car lot?

yeah you would need to have that repaired for it to be road legal

how about fuck off you cuck!

right on Aussie bro
at least ur honest about it
I only have 30k on odomter
she runs tight

Why only have the dumb parts of fascism?

I also unironically hate roads and would rather the cities that want them finance them and let the hicks have dirt roads if they please to keep the foreigners out.

Filled up a 4x4, and a motorbike today and I have no fucking idea how much it cost.

thehiddenbay.com/
Because fuck the federal courts that's why.

So add 30% to the price because you burn more for the same mileage?
Or is it only like 20%?

the people that drive on the roads by and large pay for the roads through the national land transport tax applied to petrol and the road user charges applied to diesel. The cities finance their own stuff, the highways outside of cities are funded by the people that drive on them. Like if the people that want the roads are paying for the roads, what is the problem? my annoyance is when the taxes taken for roads are used for things other than roads. Also how is requiring a road to be road worthy facism? what if it is more than just your odometer that is broken? what if you crash and kill someone other than yourself, sure your insurance will cover the financial costs but that person is still dead. i am more than happy for their to be requirements of road-worthiness if it helps reduce the rate of deaths on roads. plus i drive a petrol suv and pay tax on that petrol, fuck anyone that drives a diesel and doesn't pay their road user charges, they are freeloaders exploiting my tax dollars. and before you use the 'f' word, dude America is significantly less free in almost all aspects than NZ, New Zealand consistently ranks in the top 5 for freedom and has done every year for over a decade.

>what if it is more than just your odometer that is broken?
Yearly safety inspections are required, they almost voted to get rid of them recently and it costs 7 dollars for my vehicles.

>what if you crash and kill someone other than yourself
The cost of roads

>sure your insurance will cover the financial costs but that person is still dead. i am more than happy for their to be requirements of road-worthiness if it helps reduce the rate of deaths on roads. plus i drive a petrol suv and pay tax on that petrol, fuck anyone that drives a diesel and doesn't pay their road user charges, they are freeloaders exploiting my tax dollars. and before you use the 'f' word, dude America is significantly less free in almost all aspects than NZ, New Zealand consistently ranks in the top 5 for freedom and has done every year for over a decade.
I like that your country banned nuclear power.

What station is it then

>I like that your country banned nuclear power.
actually nuclear power isn't banned just nuclear weapons and nuclear powered ships

youtube.com/watch?v=K84dpfeNYgA
Hail Satan

I paod $1.39 a litre and the day before it was $1.09 litre.

fucking criminal

Is it terrible compared to CANADA?

CANADA's gas prices are already 1.60x after adjusting for CAD -> USD

It's time to put an end to the horror!
In Moscow the average for a litre of good ol' 95 is about 0.69 dollars.