Reminder: All sins are forgiven as long as you believe in the Lord

Reminder: All sins are forgiven as long as you believe in the Lord.

Attached: Jesus.gif (335x251, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
youtu.be/7mHwsFW4f-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_sin
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah. Israel is going to war and you'll watch an Iranian kill your inbred neanderthal mother you kike faggot.

As long as you repent and change your ways, that's correct .

Amen

The Lord says kill the filthy kikes. I believe in the Lord.

Praise god! The kikes have rejected christ, they have subverted our faith our board and our country.

>neanderthal
almost all humans with 1-2% neanerthal dna are of Eruopean decent, idiot.

But heebus, it says in the buybull that long hair is a travesty before the gahd. Why do you so forsake your father?

Attached: kikeonapike.jpg (960x960, 548K)

I believe in the Lord, but I know I'm going to Hell. Sorry Jesus.

Attached: 1517619921895.jpg (544x540, 26K)

MORMON JESUS

Thanks Mormon Jesus

No, but that's a nice way to lie to the truth.

Good goyim. We're Christian now I prawmise.

Attached: 123432425335353.png (310x337, 114K)

Faith without deeds might as well not be faith at all.

Jews go into the lake of fire along with trash like you

You had you’re chance to repent, now you will all be cleansed by fire.

OP pic comes from this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

Wow that's convenient. I can be a degenerate now and still get to the celestial afterlife, thanks thorn crown nigger!

Not if they (((convert))).

Attached: 1547521097361.png (600x645, 849K)

Your works are nothing. All you have to do is believe in Jesus dying on the cross for your sins. If you think your works can get you into heaven then why did God send Jesus to die for us? Before Jesus it was Faith and Works (sacrifice at the alter) and now it is Faith and during the Tribulations it will be Faith and Works again and when Jesus returns it will be Works since they won't need Faith since they see God.

Attached: greatawakening.jpg (500x515, 83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
Think again

Attached: Jesus 1.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Reminder: All sins are forgiven as long as you believe in the *RESURRECTION OF THE Lord.

It's just the opposite. Jesus angered God because of his dumbass suicide. Christians, who side with Jesus, also anger God just enough to not be forgiven.

But do you actually believe?

Attached: 895.png (450x488, 269K)

>memeflag
he rose after 3 days...learn to study the Bible. If God was angry with Jesus why would he allow him to come back?

Attached: bible.jpg (943x692, 84K)

Unless you molest children for satan. There is no mercy for that unforgivable deed.

But after you gotta stop visting Jow Forums. Youre just not entering a den of whores youre partaking in. Yet youre so chemically addicted to this site.

The buybull also says it is abhorrent for a man to wear long hair. So why does the iconography for the heeebus always show him with hippy long locks?

The Jews stole the body because Jesus was an embarrassment.

I guess then most of the clergy are in hell.

Mormon jesus

youtu.be/7mHwsFW4f-Q

I don't believe this should be the case.
Some things are & should always be unforgivable.
This shit makes me distrust God.

You can prove that?

1 Corinthians 15:1-11 King James Version (KJV)
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

>4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

>5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

>6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
>nice try memeflag

But why are you here on Jow Forums? Everyday for many hours, After you recieved salvation? Youre not only in a den of whore, you are partaking in the fornication. In your heart you know you and christians dont belong on this site. Not after knowing salvation. Yet youre addicted by this Jow Forums demon. Youre a slave and here forever. This is the redpill and you know it.

Attached: mormonjesus.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>also here too
What did you mean by this?

Why don't you ask him yourself? Jesus is waiting

What if I have denied the Holy Spirit?

Found the brain dead.

Christ preached directly to sinners, there is no reason for a Christian to avoid a place like this as long as they don't allow themselves to be corrupted by it.

>05
what is wrong with loving your people and hating satanic jews? Nothing on pol is against christianity (except for the jew shills).

No big deal, you can accept it later if you decide to.

>Jow Forums demon
lmao if it is a demon I am saved regardless. I am here to gain my crowns...you do know you get crowns right?
>5) THE CROWN OF GLORY:
This is the pastor’s crown and will be given to the ministers who faithfully feed the flock of God. This probably could also include preachers, teachers, Sunday School teachers, missionaries and all those who teach the Word of God in their respective ministries. This crown may signify the importance and sacrifices of bringing up others into the ways of God. God wants those who are saved to grow and learn as much as they can about Him, His Son and His Holy Spirit and to do that he uses mature believers who are willing to each others. The Bible says, “The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; Neither as being lords over God’s heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.” 1 Peter 5:1-4 KJV God can use you to teach and shepherd others. God shows you the extreme importance that He is placing on those who teach and preach the word. Being willing to teach and educate others after they are saved is one of the greatest things you can do for them this side of heaven.

Attached: crownoflife.jpg (720x720, 94K)

>Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin.
You sure?

Faith

Attached: Fire+wood+fyi+do+you+know+what+_e5987191bebc1764c47938076b9fb199.jpg (313x263, 36K)

Jesus angered God because of his dumbass suicide. Christians, who side with Jesus, also anger God just enough to not be forgiven. Mankind was ok beforehand anyway because God's wrath was dormant, but Jesus' sacrifice was so stupid that that it reawakened the memory of the punishment Mankind has coming. Now God will just punish Christians. It's as if Christians have become Jesus, but accepting eternal damnation for the rest of us.

Attached: trinity19.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Protestant garbage

Attached: 1456481326058.png (1205x1113, 348K)

Oh shit, did you blaspheme against it too?

Show this site to your pastor. Tell him you spend many hours here.

You don't have proof do you?

Attached: john316.png (570x570, 306K)

Claiming it doesn’t exist would qualify, yes?

this.

Attached: 1539233600440.jpg (2550x2970, 1.2M)

Attached: 1544293932209.jpg (2560x1589, 1.2M)

i believe you in jesus

Would god be on our side Jow Forums?

Attached: 5694A53C-F896-4775-B943-96214393FEF5.jpg (467x467, 27K)

I honestly don't know. But I think you do have infinite chances to get right with Jesus.

Here's further reading on what constitutes blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.
Do do you do any of them? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_sin

We can't get into heaven through good works so God sent his son to DIE for us as a lamb aka sacrifice so that whoever believes in him shall be saved. God plan was fulfilled. You just don't study the Bible and have opinions that don't make sense.

Attached: john829.jpg (960x960, 251K)

Gentiles get added to the Olive tree please study the Bible.

Attached: grafted.jpg (578x578, 99K)

memeflag jew detected

Attached: 1546022456913.jpg (829x600, 88K)

>pastor
You probably think we need to confess to a pastor too lmao PLEASE STUDY THE BIBLE and stop following Catholic traditions ffs NO MAN CAN SAVE YOU! Only JESUS CHRIST!

Attached: Jesussaves.jpg (591x697, 80K)

And jews that reject Christ are cut off.

jews hate jesus

Attached: 181220.png (881x703, 138K)

jews would rather you be muslim than christian

Attached: 183710.png (1200x900, 346K)

I'll gladly wait for you false god to smite me. In the mean time I'll fuck you're women while you pray for mercy, you kike worshipping civnat cuck

This

That wasn't Jesus. That was a second generation disciple and kike who coopted the zeritgeist.

No they were God first and during the tribulations they are the last to be saved. They were cursed for not seeing Jesus as God. That will change the moment they admit Jesus is God and we Gentiles and Jews will be the olive trees.
Revelation 7:1-8 King James Version (KJV)
7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

>4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Just read it over. It seems like being unsure, unknowing, or unbelieving is okay, as long as you don't actively knowingly shill against it.

O so the word of God lies? Prove it.

Attached: heb4.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

> All sins are forgiven as long as you believe in the Lord.
Let's say I murder an entire family of jews. Rape the kids in front of the parents and then cut their throats. A few years later I ask Jesus to forgive me and I accept him as my Lord and Savior. Do I go to heaven? What about that jew family? Are they all in Hell for eternity because they didn't accept jesus? But I murdered them. Doesn't seem to make any sense.

>kill 19 disabled children
>i lub yu jeezus
>in heaven

You can’t touch Mormon Jesus

Attached: 2ED45D53-ECAA-4789-A63E-6DA088CDE832.gif (240x180, 184K)

Do you think you'll actually accept him as your Lord and Savior though? Or just say it?

Attached: 1540732683690.jpg (660x495, 169K)

Revelation 20:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

But that's Mormon Jesus...

Literal cannibal warlords have gotten right with Jesus. All in the same lifetime. But they didn't fake it, and that's what is important.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Matthew 18:20-22 King James Version (KJV)
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

>22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
He will forgive you if you are truly sorry and repent. You can't lie to him. You won't be able to. Hell is your punishment. HE IS ALPHA AND OMEGA!

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (600x328, 28K)

Give me the nigger's phone number then, and if you say "just talk to him, he's always with you" like I should listen to a voice in my head, you lose a finger.

Read the parables and try to solve them. They're designed so only those who want to understand them will.

>They're designed so only those who want to understand them will
aka "the same trick all great mass con artists use". Like Nostradamus & Q.

>immediate rejection of advice
Can't help you, you're not ready yet.

Jesus didn't go into Kings houses and dine with them? He is trying to save sinner! Saving sinners aka whores, murders, adulterers, tax men, thieves he even forgave a man for incest:
>1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

I will not listen to voices in my head.
That how mass shootings happen.

I didn't say to listen to your head-voices, I said read the parables.

Matthew 9:8-15 King James Version (KJV)
8 But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.

9 And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.

10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.

11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?

12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

14 Then came to him the disciples of John, saying, Why do we and the Pharisees fast oft, but thy disciples fast not?

15 And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.

Attached: forgiven.jpg (736x736, 260K)

I believe in the lord Jesus Christ. Please bless this board, bless this country and please bless Donald Trump.

He looks like a rapist

I’m scared because it might be the Demiurge or something

Yes, this. You have to honestly try not to be wicked. It’s not enough to just say “Thank you Jesus” while you continue to rape babies.

how is Jesus walking on water impressive when today we have jetskis

we have airplanes too, jesus never flew

ALL sins? Are you sure about that?

Another christcuck thread. Can you please fuck off already.
all 1 posts by these IDs
nice larping faggot.

Attached: 1526781723087.png (1043x1197, 1.71M)

Copied this for the next Kike thread.

It's not good to anger God. Jesus angered God because of his dumbass suicide. Christians, who side with Jesus, also anger God just enough to not be forgiven. Mankind was destined for heaven beforehand because God's wrath was dormant, but Jesus' sacrifice was so stupid that it reawakened the memory of the punishment Mankind had coming. God has fairly resolved this and will just punish Christians, so that non-Christian mankind will not be affected. It's as if Christians have become Jesus, but accepting eternal damnation for the rest of us.