Nordfags:

Nordfags:
>Slavs are non-white drunk degenerate asiatics
>Germanics are the only Real Whites!

Vikings TV Show:
>Casts a Ukrainian Slavic Woman who only spoke Ukrainian until age 8 as the Scandinavian Viking Princess Lagertha
>The actual ethnic Scandinavian/Germanic women on the show look strange(Tranny Manjaws, Beady eyes etc.)
>The Ukrainian Slavic women is way more pleasant to look at that the actual ethnic germanic women

Nordfags:
>Looks at this nordic germanic Aryan! Hail Her Beauty!

Attached: Katheryn-Winnick-Vikings-Hair-Maybe.jpg (500x750, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCnklGIIoG0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related is what the Slavic Ukrainian Actress(Katheryn Winnick) looks like out of Role

Attached: katheryn_winnick_hot.jpg (856x1128, 215K)

Let’s look at some of the pics of the actual ethnic Scandinavian/Germanic actresses on the Show. Pic related is an ethnic Scandinavian actress who is on the show. She looks like a Tranny. She honestly looks like a man wearing makeup and wig, gotta love those masculine germanic features huh?

Attached: germanic_woman.jpg (634x345, 60K)

Here’s another germanic beauty. She looks like a tranny that had a botched facial reconstruction surgery. Her jaw is masculine/square and uneven. What an Aryan beauty!

Attached: 21_Roanna_higher HR.jpg (1210x1600, 289K)

Here’s a final actual ethnic Scandinavian actress on the show. She looks like a pigeon.

Attached: 135968.jpg (683x1023, 134K)

In comparison to all those scandinavian/germanic actresses on the Show, here’s a pic of the 100% ethnic Slavic Ukrainian Girl.

Attached: 324234.jpg (1000x728, 118K)

this show is shit

Attached: 2318974132134564.jpg (1118x839, 162K)

Wow my grandpa is right the Nords are aliens

show your face, you pig nosed blotchy retard

Princess Lagertha talking about the holdomor and jewish crimes

No wonder the shil is attacking

youtube.com/watch?v=FCnklGIIoG0

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

It was good when ragnar and atherton were alive

>TV

blue eyes = teutonic blood in veins to a heavy degree

Post her tits

Nords arent who post the 'is x white' threads.

those are jews who are here to divide and conquer whites and try to create division.

you must be a fucking retard if you havent figured that out yet. op.

>The Slavic Actress looking miles better than all the germanic Actresses is just a coincidence Goy!!! STOP NOTICING THINGS
Cry more Hans

>ITT: North Americans discuss who is white

I literally posted a thread supporting her and showing that the Ukrainian is way more attractive than the "Master Race" Scandinavian women.

Are you an 85 IQ retard?

>Katheryn Winnick
>Winnick was born in Etobicoke, Ontario, and is of Ukrainian descent. She spoke Ukrainian as her first language and did not begin speaking English until she was eight years old

>etobicoke
based

Now how the fuck are you born and raised in Canada and not speak English until you're 8? How do you avoid public school that long.

Wtf do you know about these matters, niggerleaf? Stop trying to comprehend things that are out of your element.

Attached: only one race.jpg (900x900, 97K)

Hohol leafs are fucking cringe. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Dont be disingenuous you are just trying to create infight so "nordfags/germanics" attack slavs(because russia bad eh) by using winnick you also kill two birds with one stone because of what she said.
Meanwhile niggers and kikes win because of this infight about who is more "white".
Now i know this sounds like a stretch but hey :^)

Oh, I get it. You're one of those transvestigation dipshits.

this thread again

YOU FAGGOT KIEV WAS SEIZED BY VIKINGS IN 882
they have been there ever since

Attached: Kievan+Rus+Oleg,+Viking+leader,+settled+in+Kiev+at+the+beginning+of+10th+century+&+created+princ (960x720, 74K)

lagertha is not a historical figure. the show is pure fabulism

>Stop pointing out the Hypocrisy of Germanic supremacists goy, just let them shit all over slavs and don't do anything or your a kike
Thank you for your opinion Heinreich

>The bone structure in pic related is Germanic
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BREATHE AHAHAHAHHAHA

It's another episode of "Any Slav that doesn't look like horseshit is magically a germanic somehow"

Attached: 923891283.jpg (1600x1066, 183K)

hey nigger, this isnt facebook. I agree with your main point but take your blog somewhere else you cringy fuck like holy shit

Another shitty thread by Canada.

Get the fuck out.

>i try to point out that infight is bad
>doubles down by pushing more fight because divided we fall

yes inbreeding is ugly

>Nordfags:
>>Slavs are non-white drunk degenerate asiatics
I've never heard a nordic person say that and I don't even think I've ever read a shitpost stating it either. Are you sure it's not just some weird inferiority complex you've got going on here?

So you've never heard anyone on Jow Forums, EVER, call slavs non-white, mongoloids(asiatics, aka hapas or heavily mixed with east asian to the point of not being white anymore), drunkards who are constantly drinking vodka, or violent degenerates

Fuck off Hans. Nobody is buying what you are selling.

Can't say I've seen a nordic flag call slavs non-white, no. As to the asian thing, yes. But you do have some asiatic admixture doesn't you? So what.

Attached: leaffaggot.gif (1280x640, 155K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection
Kin selection theory is like the theory of magnatism or the theory of gravity.

I.E. it is a biological fact.

Slavs are 'white'? Yes/No? Herpaderp are you an NPC?

It's simple. They are more closely related, so therefore get preferential treatment. Duh.

You'll all be some type of hapa soon enough.

Attached: 1547247258723807.jpg (1180x720, 448K)

>She looks like a pigeon
This is a bit too accurate tbqh

Blue eyes = steppe rapebaby

Ukrainian women are most beautiful in the world. Which is a well-known fact. The rest of the world are goblinas. Also, sadly, a fact.

>what are ostrogoths

please, learn some history. Most slavs are actually somewhat Germanic.

Attached: 4b3.gif (200x200, 2.03M)