Does MGTOW hate women because they've never experienced love?

does MGTOW hate women because they've never experienced love?

Attached: Clipboard04.jpg (416x482, 37K)

Other way around most likely. Experiencing women makes you wanna step out of it all. Kids and sex are the only driving factors that I'm not MGTOW fampai.

They are wary of women because they've experienced women.

Attached: bitches be cray cray.gif (500x369, 484K)

I hate women precisely because of love, friend.

Fuck women and fuck love. I’m way too tired for this shit.
t.71 year old man

This

MGTOW are just incels trying to preserve their ego

Attached: 956BC2B3-5994-4345-881E-6CE9E2F6A516.jpg (1242x618, 74K)

MGTOW is literally just a psy-op to influence you guys to NOT breed.

Attached: 1537459007737.png (941x887, 199K)

I was married twice, and after years of dating after my last marriage I gave the fuck up and opted the fuck out .
Woman are garbage tier now , I'd assume be single and happy

>hate women
I will strangle them if they hand me out some white feather or something similar. Otherwise they can do whatever they want (without associating with me).

It's not like I had a chance to breed in the first place.

I will strangle anyone who will hand me white feathers or something similar to be honest.

It's because we have. and realized that they lack devotion, with the exception of their children to a certain age women don't experience love in the truest sense. They may experience it but it is fickle and can disappear as quickly as it appears.

It's a psyops.

Attached: 342ba7b2297175b0f84ad8c992cdfe3f.jpg (275x285, 23K)

38. Been married. Have a kid. Had a lot sex early in life. I'm retired now. Women are wholly degenerate and a lost cause. After the DoTR I plan to breed heavily and repopulate the world in my image. Until then, you women don't deserve this seed.

love is a nuisance

>women
>capable of love
pick one

I broke up with my gf so I didn't have to play entertainer anymore and so I could just play OSRS after work without her there as an extra burden. Anytime I get horny I just jerk off and before all the cum even finishes spurting out I am uninterested in women again until the next time.

Attached: 1535671173341.jpg (640x810, 290K)

Never had one and never will.
After I have seen what subhumans they fuck instead of me I cannot trust a woman EVER.

Hate is the other side of love, there is no hate left.
Only disdain and deep mistrust and at best disinterest.
Life is much happier and easier without them.

>Based

>before all the cum even finishes spurting out I am uninterested in women again until the next time
Too real.

Attached: why women are boring.jpg (923x633, 201K)

It's resentment of women, yes. There are reasons for the resentment, but there is no excuse for remaining emotionally stuck out of fear. The "MGTOW online community" resembles a group that that seeks to validate their choices of opting out of the reproductive market, which is very similar to the psychological underpinnings of lesbianism.

The most annoying aspect of MGTOW is that they posture like they want to opt out of the civilization, but they nonetheless spam their philosophy on the internet. It's like they think if they get enough men to rage quit society then some positive pendulum swing will happen to restructure things in a way that they find more favorable (no reason to believe that at all), so you see them going "MGTOWWWW!!!!111" in the youtube comments section and elsewhere in order to spread their selfish nihilism. If they truly wanted to go their own way and opt out, they wouldn't promote their existential outlook to others, but it's just a misguided sexual group strategy like feminism.

Women are all crotch brokers. They sell out to the highest bidder then steal more.

I'm currently MGTOW not because I want to stay single but women here are absolute whores, seen several of my distant family and people that are divorced. Going to marry a cute girl from some rural area due to their conservative values and traditional approach to marriage.
There's a saying here translating into english "To hit oneself on the leg with an axe", I don't want to marry a woke woman from the city and risk my fucking money by having a dovore and paying alimony.

Attached: 1506331716253.png (424x459, 161K)

I'll never experience love because I don't process emotions very well and feeling intense emotions overwhelms and upsets me. I'm better off alone.

>a psyops
Drop the s friend, PSYOP

Merely wanting to be single for awhile and avoid shitty women isn't MGTOW.

I've never experienced love but, I don't hate women or anyone for that matter.

Attached: Emperor, Confessor and Equal to the Apostles.png (1920x1978, 2.67M)

>but they nonetheless spam their philosophy on the internet.
Absolute bullshit.
It´s panicky unfair accusation like these that simply provoke a sane answer.
Yet retards like you make it some type of crusade that was announced.

Dumb.

MGTOWs are creepy losers

if you don't have marry and have kids you're a failure to humanity and your ancestors

Work with an IFS therapist to help with that, I used to be like that and it's worth the hard work of healing yourself and integrating your emotions.

this

Do Americans really eat 2 cups of sauce with every meal? Strange.

I see it constantly spammed on youtube on videos that are not about MGTOW.

Love is just a chemical reaction in our body.

MGTOW hate women because they don't have what women want and probably never will. Women bring less and less to the table as time goes on and more and more they offer the one thing men want (their pussy) for free to the chads they actually want. You can't go around pretending you want betas to woo you and court you when you never give your pussy to betas after courting and give the pussy away to chad as soon as you meet him. That's a recipe to discourage courting and wooing. MGTOW are just guys who know they can't get what they want.

The taste of the sauce helps digest the shame.

I think most strict MGTOW are men that have been absolutely fucked over by divorce courts

>Spending $1,000+ a month to take a thot out to eat brunches and dinners+wine/cocktails to possibly smash that same pussy you already hit.

Yeah user.

If I came home to that "food" I'd throw her into the street by her hair and not let her back in.

Attached: Absolutely.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

because they never experienced sex.

Incels and MGTOW are the same...they are just on a different level of grief.

MGTOW is denial
Incel is acceptance

both are giant queer baits.

If it means being totally against any relationship with women then it's nothing but another jew movement to stop men from producing children.

Probably

i'm with you for the most part. i don't resent women. i don't hate them...but i do fully understand their nature, and think that most of them are mind-numbingly boring and have no value beyond sex.

Eh, then you see the 0.00001% of wierdos or simply trolls.

For fucksake it´s in the FUCKING NAME:
going THEIR OWN way

Every single one of us does it HIS own way and for HIS own reasons.
The only common ground is we´re not crawling up female´s cavernous holes like normies all do.
Just for a useless fuck.

Attached: 6281832e51e57a8b.jpg (540x719, 84K)

has free thought finally died in canada leaf?

look close at the photo. its most likely room service crap from a hotel. note the furniture, lamp, curtains...all indicative of a hotel. note the food served on various plates including multiple ramekins for ketchup. and that all the drinks are bottled. And finally notice the 'hubcap' sitting on the desk that was used to cover the food as it was transported.

What we are seeing is a whore getting her free meal before getting banged.

this, and i dont blame them. watching my dad's divorce alone was fucking brutal. women are god damn conniving and evil

>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

Why are newfags so retarded?

Attached: 14000280d210ad11db1d72783b6fc9d3a21913527c350ca6d882d8a64b883f02.jpg (1000x1000, 465K)

yeah, but that has nothing to do with me

if you want to be a genetic dead end then that's your prerogative

We've bred the male population towards being workers who are organized others and family providers, where lots of other markers of attractiveness have taken second seat to this trait. Basically the standard peasant male.

Then we changed our society to not need men as that type of worker or family providers. Naturally there's going to be a lot of resentment until one of two things happen: either this strain of "obsolete" males die out, or they wage some sort of cultural or real war to reestablish their position.

Attached: forge.jpg (4000x3000, 2.81M)

>infatuation = love
I don' hate women, I hate the awful things that women typically do and then lie about doing or say men do more.

Attached: disappoint.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

I never resented my dad for divorcing my mother, but for a while I did wonder: "Was it really necessary?".
Then I had to live alone with her for some time and I came to the conclusion that he was a very wise men.

Attached: no_thanks.png (1194x810, 152K)

>1 post by this ID
>Why are newfags so retarded?
So fucking what.
There´s nothing else but thess shill threads on this fucking board, we´re still having a great discussion nonetheless.

Attached: 406ce846868e70ae.jpg (800x800, 135K)

I thought arranged marriages in India have the lowest divorce rates?

But the ones who are workers are the ones crying about how they cant put women in the kitchen. MGTOWs do not want women and (in theory) they do not need kitchens because (in theory) they abandon the civilization like no worker can to live like a wild man.

Being MGTOW doesn't mean you can't slay puss. Some MGTOW do that, they just don't go full nice guy to get it, nor do they put their lives on the line to do traditional gender role things that women still expect like marriage or saving them in distress. Some do go full monk and just enjoy some hobby. I think that the thing they hate is the current system that is far too skewed in women's favor, laws and stuff which have changed women for the worse , not women.

That´s such a normie thing to say.
So you think you´re ONLY your body?
And knocking up some hoe is you´re only way to "immortality"?

Attached: 3ce3280caaa5d985.jpg (600x737, 373K)

>Being MGTOW doesn't mean you can't slay puss. Some MGTOW do that, they just don't go full nice guy to get it,
The Kääskopp gets it.

Everyone wants to reproduce. They want to live in a civilization and reproduce, it's just that civilization has changed in ways where they don't function for that. Look at it this way: in a medieval society compared to a preceding tribal society courage is a much less important trait, in fact it's much better to actually be cowardly in a feudal society (for the low caste at least, which is most.) So their traits are useful in a society that's gone. So that accounts for their dysfunctions, but also people are attracted to useful traits, which increases their predicament.

eh. we could do with that, don't you think?

So Id say MGTOWs (or at least some of them) are the ones who survived the domestication worker proccess and at the same time they wont shower the world they hate with whatever good survived.

>if you don't have marry and have kids you're a failure

Fuuuuuuck I'm so tired of this shit. My life is about more than swimming upstream to fertilize fuckin eggs then dying. If fulfilling biological imperatives is all that matters, you've made taking a shit a grand gesture.

Be a man, nigger. Not a salmon.

Attached: 0C388560-D374-4C07-8344-FFEF2844C2A4.jpg (750x485, 253K)

No, that's entirely MGTOW.

Wanting to simply not be tired down by women (yet still interact with them for sex) is also MGTOW.

Not all MGTOW live isolated in a cabin in the woods. If you never got married because you never found anyone who wasn't trash, you're MGTOW too.

Well said pirate buddy.

>Everyone wants to reproduce. They want to live in a civilization and reproduce
citation needed
>feudal society
I always pictured MGTOWs as the poachers of a medieval fedual society. Showing the middle finger to everyone (kings, medieval boomers, workers etc.)

Men have the shitty end of the stick in the dating game, and allowing females to roam free had made it worse. When you are young, women are super picky and hard to please. Any average woman can walk outside and get laid for existing. Men have to be top tier to get laid. This disparity is growing by the day. Then, as we age and approach our 30s there really are no good women left. They either have kids, fat, 1 mile of dicks, etc.

MGTOW is a philosophy to not be tied down by a woman, but if they come into your life it's just for fun.

I don't blame incels these days as getting laid is hard as fuck with women and dating apps thinking Chad is common. We are about to have a whole generation of incels that are pissed off at the system.

your divorce will end up well.

That was fantastic

(kings, medieval boomers, workers etc.) and everyone who participates in the feudal/civilization/whatever system with a certain willingness.

fixed

Your descendants are the greatest expression of immortality. If you look at the statistics, anti-natalism seems to be the normie thing to profess. Take a look at the replacement rates in Germany.

How many times have you heard:
>bringing a person into this world would be cruel
>our planet is already overpopulated
>i hate kids, my dogs are my babies
>kids are too expensive
>i want to have fun and travel
>i don't want to be tied down

If you want to be a genetic dead end then that's your prerogative.

Ever heard of monks, convents?
NOT everybody wants or needs to reproduce.

Especially not in an age where the females have been ridden like toilet seats and all their previous fucker´s genetic material is infused in their wombs and brains.
Making "your" baby with her a mere fantasy product of your imagination.
There´s enough material out there to prove this, but I´m too lazy to look it up now.

Bottom line, ONLY way to make sure it´s ACTUALLY your offspring is to make sure she´s a virgin and doesn´t fuck around while you´re not looking.
Good luck hitting THAT jackpot.

No because there are other online communities such as "loveshies" for just that.

>reading what this user posted
>going for pilot career
>realize I will be gone from home a lot
>tfw
I'm fucked aren't I?

Attached: 1378909855.jpg (320x210, 21K)

Men aren't obsolete either in the workforce. We cater everything to women to the point where we pick up tons of their slack in the workforce just so they can feel empowered.

I'm already feeling like this at the age of 21. I don't want to believe it's the right decision because I'm a lonely fuck with no woman, but I have never had a relationship that I looked back on and was glad it happened.

>hate women

We don't. We only hate feminists. Men will never hate women as much as feminists hate women.

Attached: ugly, old feminists versus young asian athlete.jpg (1000x2876, 691K)

MGTOWs are usually socially dulled, or men with high standards. Finding a good woman is easy if you are willing to marry someone with below average looks.

Very.

Attached: navy whores.png (875x405, 418K)

Me in the center

same here man, its just me, my career, muh hobbies, my alcohol, and my 1/200 scale models. the times we live in are horrible times for relationships

fuck off fatty, no one wants you and you should kill yourself

sigh... it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1519113451625.jpg (986x1000, 835K)

>fuck off fatty, no one wants you and you should kill yourself
cringe

you're retarded if you think I will ever lower my standards. I would not subject my unborn children to a hard life due to inferior genetics and mentality

Attached: 1543366798427.jpg (603x604, 63K)

i never said you had to, i said it's easy

I don't do what is easy, I prefer it to be hard
>inb4 sex joke

I'd be more inclined to take their complaints seriously if they weren't all quite unattractive themselves, not to mention some of them clearly need to loose a few kg.

Attached: 068.jpg (3945x6009, 2.19M)

no its because women are busy getting "culturally" "enriched" by Wahhabi sharia "diversity"

Attached: Kate-Rothchild.jpg (903x1440, 335K)

This right here. You know from experience that they're full of bullshit so you stop voluntarily allowing yourself to get fucked. I had a gf and I'm never doing that shit again. I see why dudes end up beating their girlfriends to death and shit. They drive you well past your limits with their bullshit when you just want someone to spend time with and fuck. It should be simple but of course, women are hypergamous whores that are always running a monkey branching agenda.

Attached: no_more_keks.jpg (421x421, 62K)

>it's the men that have to lose weight
>it's the men who have to step up
stop posting you fucking woman maybe try to actually be a catch yourself

this!

/thread