THE FINAL RED PILL

There is only two different groups in the Europe and Africa which antagonists. There is no ''colour game'' only cromanids VS neanderthal inbreds (MOSTLY jews, arabs, anglos, spaniards, italians). Architecture of phenotype>Colour

Ps
Only small % of nigger population are cromanids, they are mostly homo erectus + cromanids mutts

Neanderthal mutts (semites, anglos and westernerns) were cucks and were killed by based cromanids in ancient times but in Neolithic revolution they created religions (lies) to control cromanids

Attached: E2E12F71-21D3-44D1-B70E-3B3FA05F2BAD.png (1484x1932, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/widespread-appearance-neanderthal-dna-africans-have-it-too-008690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like i am this albino semite should i off myself?

Found the jew

im so glad im not a nigger

Found the brainlet

Attached: E720839C-CF84-43E6-B859-14925C2FF2CA.jpg (366x280, 25K)

You can breed cromanid gf and make some Ubermench children

Who is the woman in the top left?

Only based cromanids are real humans, COLOUR does not matter

Attached: 6DBE2757-58BA-4EC6-8FD2-54FED4DA6068.jpg (500x652, 93K)

Bump

Attached: 59D948A4-FAA2-4F91-8E13-8ABF41975790.jpg (1023x962, 161K)

N*rdic "man" = albino semites

Attached: B36D5D5D-02C5-4A1A-A12E-BF8983DA5A01.jpg (635x662, 80K)

Finns are one of the twelve tribes of Israel.

interesting

Finns are not even human they elves

Supergoy

Shut the fuck up anglo-cuckson.

Attached: 5C5A9D49-A670-46EC-89A2-731FB5BDD893.jpg (266x190, 27K)

>slavs
>talking about anything regarding actual humans

Spotted leptoid

t. square headed russian
what does it feel like to be a white nigger?

I honestly don't believe a word of it.
You have provided literally no proof.

No your shitty image macro is not proof.
Do you even know how haplo groups work?

>Doesn't even know the difference between a monkey and an ape

Alice Eve

Still better than sissy cuck like you.

Attached: cromanid-vs-nordoid-cuck.jpg (1280x838, 116K)

my faces width is kinda inbetween those guys from your pic. I'm happy with that. Also I'm tall so I can look down on you blockheads subhumans and laugh

Neanderthal on left cro magnon on right.
Kind of defeats your theory

>I can look down on you blockheads subhumans and laugh

You also can clean sperm of turkish bull. You are a leptoid and with the German flag, so it is in your competence.

Attached: d5f923fa31a2130b4735fd328a3481ba.jpg (600x443, 53K)

me on the left

Good for ya

are you saying russians don't know how to clean stuff? That would make sense, yes

Orangutans aren't monkeys you fucking dipshit, they're apes.

Yes, we are not cleaners of turkish sperm. Also russians are party mongoloid mutts and not real cromanids.

Attached: 51Tm2kQFG-L._SY445_.jpg (328x445, 41K)

are you implying a movie about turks made in germany means I clean turkish sperm? How does that make sense, please explain

This!

so much COPE and cherry picking to try and explain why niggers look like apes lol
denying the obvious

I'm inbetween although probably leaning more towards blockhead than a thinhead

Does not matter. Little details

Attached: AyDsRyrMNyM.jpg (2144x1960, 1012K)

This is what a real man should look like
I dont think any cromanid can compete.

Attached: images (2).jpg (181x278, 8K)

Totti partly cromanid

>How does that make sense, please explain
Tectonic shifts in the culture and demography of your country. Do not play the fool, huesos.

Black musolini lel

hahahay

yea i get why that movie being released makes sense. but why does some shift in the entertainment industry mean I clean turkish cum? Where's the correlation?
Also its not a tectonic shift you stupid russian fuck, do you even know what that word means?

Alright first of all, Cro Magnon as a whole is a hominid species that has very sparse archeological data supporting its supposed existence. The skeletons found in regards to said creature, could literally be interpreted as a deformed sub group of Neanderthals who suffered from inbreeding depression. Second of all, West Saharans generally don't look like the U.S mutt show cased in your OP. You already admitted that down the thread chain, so fair enough. But I'll empathize that again for another clarification.

Attached: Afro Europoid.jpg (2586x2533, 1.62M)

westerners are subhumans. news at 11

that looks pretty comfy/soothing af

return slavic lands germany thief subhuman neanderthal kike

Attached: slawen.jpg (1024x998, 249K)

>Eastern Europeans are not mixed with Neanderthal
What are you talking about? Eastern Europeans have similar amounts of Neanderthal ancestry as western Europeans

Also your image doesn't make any sense. Neanderthal had wide and short faces, like a circle. How the hell does mixing with a wide and short faced neanderthal produce people with long and narrow faces? Are you retarded? If anything mixing with Neanderthals would produce wider faces, which is what you find in Slavs/Eastern Europeans and East Asians

Attached: neanderthal.jpg (1440x1440, 212K)

Africans don't have neanderthal admixture. This is a completely wrong image.

This is was metaphore, stupid autist. If you do not understand abstraction and take everything literally, then better KYS.

>but why does some shift in the entertainment industry mean I clean turkish cum? Where's the correlation?

Because you are german and leptoid. Natural born cuck. If you have not cleaned the sperm from the Turkish bull (KARA BOGA), then you or your loved ones will certainly gain this experience. Because you are determined to do this. Teutonic blood Teutonic breed. Well, you understand. That's all.

Attached: reichcuckibrahimbody.jpg (673x579, 74K)

dafuq he is mosolini

You fucking retard, both those people show cased in your pic related have over lapping admixture in regards to their Neanderthal heritage. I mean you can literally see the similarities between both people, but for some reason this goes over your cross bred Mongoloid head.

Attached: Gook gene flow.jpg (474x322, 25K)

based and redpilled

Is it their symettry? I cant explain why else I also enjoy this image.

I don't understand Ivan. Why does my blood determine me to do this? I want sources, or at least some really good explanation

LMAO coping cavemen mongoloid faggots
Feeling so insecure you needed to make a thread desperately trying to prove how your prehistoric skulls are in any way "chad, and not garbage DNA left over from cave people
How pathetic

Attached: GettyImages_599386304.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

>my maternal haplogroup is j1, "Jewish, Arabic"
>I hate Jews and Arabs
>I hate myself
Feels bad man.

Attached: 220px-Frequency_maps_based_on_HVS-I_data_for_haplogroups_J.png (220x218, 48K)

The future is gray Grug
Get used to it

Attached: f73c21fc58596264dacf9e5677737503.jpg (766x1119, 152K)

>return slavic lands germany thief
>ancap meme flag

collectivist much, jarek?

Yes. But most important thing is % of neanderthal genes. Even africans and indians have some

> Neanderthal had wide and short faces, like a circle

Lie.

Attached: AyDfdsdfsdsRyrMNyM.jpg (2144x1960, 1003K)

Funny how the Nazis claimed Poles, Belarussians have mongol admixture while in fact they have less than Germanic Scandinavians.
Nordcucks btfo.

Go away jew.

Lie. Africans have some neanderthal DNA too
ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/widespread-appearance-neanderthal-dna-africans-have-it-too-008690

Lmao, you of Southern European descent or something? Because if you are, then you're our rape spawn. Pic related, E1B = Somali Btw.

Attached: Somali conquest migration.png (900x550, 491K)

DOI or GTFO

Nope, go fuck yourself nigger.

This is not mongoloid case stupid nigger cuck. Gooks are with round head, but they are not cromanids. Cromandis can be found in Africa and in Europe.

Attached: d88b097d6a255a9b3e3af3edadb576e1.jpg (486x594, 39K)

Weren't most of the Nazis from Western Europe? I think they were, so if anything. That pic related in the post you're responding to only further confirms their assumption about Eastern Euros.

>Indian

Are the end result of cross breeding between Austiraloids and West Asians. Pic related.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

Haplogroup G reporting in. Feels good to be part of the Caucasian Race.

Attached: Europa-Y-DNA.png (1600x1313, 1014K)

>your prehistoric skulls
You mean neandethal skulls?

Attached: 0deb55a969f72afbef96eb9964216641.jpg (550x412, 89K)

>Nigger

Means nothing in the Pov of a Somali, as we weren't caught up with the Atlantic slave trade. Lol, so try harder you girly white Hispanic circus freak.

It's a self evident fact that you frozen alcoholic retards are part mongol. Lmao keep coping.

Attached: West Saharan vs Afro Asiatic.jpg (1024x768, 334K)

Who has a thin nose? neanderthel or cromanids?

>arguing over the semantics of an insult
Guess those genes pass down autism along side caveman face

Cro Magnon are tall with RH- blood you fucking scum bag

This is fact, which russians have gook admixture and they are not full cromanids, but it does not matter in the context of this thread, you stupid black cuck.

Attached: black-cuck-somali.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

this makes sense thumbs up

Cro Magnon have Dolichocephalic skulls

YOU FUCKING SCUM BAG CIA

im sorry the woman on the right is way more attractive than the cromanid never gonna touch a girl who look like the left

Nope, they are not. This is just means they carry some neanderthal DNA.

>RH- blood
>European cro-magnon
That doesnt sound right. I'm a palestinian with that blood type. Its a very common blood group amongst the ancient natives of gaza

FUCKING LIARRRRRRRR

Please post a pic of yourself OP.

So retarded. The only people with 0 Neanderthal DNA are subsaharan niggers.

HITLER WAS DOLICHOCEPHALIC YOU BUNCHOF FUCKING TWISTED FUCKS

SO ARE THE ROTHSCHILD

FUC YOU

Because woman on the left healthy and more masculine than you. she literally rapes your hairy ass with her clitoris and no Allah will help you

Attached: DOLI DOGG.jpg (1050x723, 84K)

AFGHAN AFGHAN AFGHAN FROM ALEXANDER

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU

You call Nordics cucks you dumb cunt, honestly we fucked Europe and ended up just chilling after 1066 because we had no one left to kill.

im christian mr cromanid

Yes. Hitler and Rotchilds carry some neanderthal DNA in their genome. Actually some neanderthal DNA is a good thing, but too many monkey (neanderthal) blood is bad for you and your children.

Glad we were able to discuss the issue in healthy way

listening to russians is bad for you and your children

Jesus is a cocksucker and cuck. Allah even better.

You haven't read Illuminatus so why so I give a damn ?

>Afghan

You actually from there? And if so, can you give us a clarification on the boy rape epidemic going on in your home state?

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

Are you russian or are you some kind of churka?

Actually cromanids fucked europe. They are real warriors not sissy neanderthal cucks with manipulative methods and lies

Attached: Wtno-william-joseph-bj-blazkowicz.jpg (900x1170, 182K)

Reminds me of Edward

Attached: 076F6423-1062-4611-87BD-297E29B503FB.png (500x750, 902K)

Attached: Dolichocephaly.jpg (754x378, 149K)

Don't fuck with me

Attached: Doli.jpg (628x348, 75K)

wrong, try again nigger.

Attached: non white extinction by god.jpg (486x1080, 338K)

>on pic some christcuck shit for retarded rednecks
Opinion discarded