Millennials vs. Zoomers

Attached: Millennials vs. Zoomers.png (1600x600, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sure lol. zoomers are onions overloaded video game addicts. id be surprised if they even have viable sperm to reproduce

Attached: 41241.gif (931x682, 426K)

Drudge says Z is more Liberal.

LOL. Fuck off. Zoomers are the ultimate waste of space you baiting bogan bastard!

>drudge report
the fuck outta here with that boomer tier shit

Proposal for a zoomer youth program

Attached: PicsArt_12-18-06.03.40.png (2560x1426, 155K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-18-06.20.01.png (1795x1440, 1.32M)

Attached: PicsArt_12-18-06.12.43.jpg (1440x1920, 110K)

>Drudge
White, male zoomers aren't liberal. It's the hordes of shitskins that are liberal (as tradition for them).

absolutely based and fascist pilled!

Attached: 6MwB6oLF.jpg (720x615, 221K)

As a zoomer myself (shills who say 18+ or GFTO can GTFO) drudge report's study takes the finding from polls. these are big ol' packets we have to fill out (you have to sign your name BTW) that, just like any other packet we fill out in middle and highschool, has wrong answers. except instead of a lower score or a grade drop for getting more than a few questions wrong, you get a nice long walk down to the fucking principals office. happened to me, and happened to my friends as well. a nice for call home for dessert as well. so if you wanted accurate data on the fucking zoomers, a drudge report might not be your best choice.
may I reccomend a nice visit to they're watching history? with a side of Instagram meme pages perhaps?

gen z will be pretty much the exact same as millennials but worse
gen z is 50% nonwhite, this country in general is 50% non white
98% of white female zoomers are fucked up
75% of white male zoomers are fucked up
all non white zoomers are fucked up
this country is a banana republic now

>(((Drudge)))
I read that article. All it really said was that Zoomers think the government can provide solutions to problems. It just proves that Zoomers are more authoritarian, not necessarily more liberal. Guarantee it was some boomer cuckservative that wrote the article.

So can you give a break down?

All this le zoomers are baste and breadpilled shit is zog/lefty/pol/ trying to make us comfy comf and let up on the indoctrination we saturate maymay culture with.

stay woke frens

Attached: 1536029833875.jpg (1884x1144, 95K)

zoomers are consumer materialists just like millennials and genx and boomers
they are degenerate and have pre martial sex like crazy
hardly anyone is father/mother material, and they also live in irony and memes
they wont save us only help destroy this nation, they have no essence of american culture and tradition

>be user
>either young millennial or oldfag zoomer
>can't relate to anything from either generation
>didn't do anything defining the 90's
>no interest in much past 2010
>now we're seeing the US come to a crossroads where they fight and kill for their better future or rot into yet another banana republic
I didn't want this nonsense. I just want a small laptop to read pirated books on and shitpost.

Millennials are bad but Zoomers are far worse. In fact, they just might be the worst generation in human history. The only way to fix this problem is to completely destroy (((the system))) and hope there is another black plague type of event to kill off all the retards that are holding us back.

i know how you feel

Attached: dan2.jpg (720x573, 71K)

>zoomers aren't based!!!
>zoomers are just milennials 2: electric boogaloo!!!
milennial cope

Attached: 1529608500425.jpg (1867x1540, 260K)

>what do you want to be when you grow up, son?
>I want to be a brown transgender pozhead

Attached: LMAO ZOOMERS ARE BASED.png (477x532, 80K)

>school opinion polls
>someone at the school is going to read them
>these are big ol' packets we have to fill out
>(you have to sign your name BTW)
>get in trouble for voicing wrongthing
Smile and nod, say the 'correct' things to lay low, or use a pseudonym and get away with being a little shit. Either way gets you what you want. Let that be a lesson for next time.

BASED

Attached: LMAO ZOOMERS ARE BASED 2.png (499x668, 134K)

zoomers have the power of fortnite while millennials have the power of anime

who wins?

AND

Attached: LMAO ZOOMERS ARE BASED 3.png (509x1160, 197K)

REDPILLED

Attached: LMAO ZOOMERS ARE BASED 4.png (496x703, 109K)

I be flossin’
I be flossin’
I be flossin’
I be flossin’

Attached: F086AB15-D24A-4B03-B744-505B149AB5A7.jpg (1080x1440, 138K)

Fucking this, you imbeciles.
This thread belongs in /b/

zoomers have no real life experience outside of a screen

Historical track record shows that smug (and sometimes lewd) anime posters lead the way in changing the course of mankind whether it's embraced or dragged kicking and screaming.

Attached: mashiro.png (325x325, 126K)

>the government can provide solutions to problems.

Isn't that the DNC party line? Like unless you're planning on going full NatSoc, 'government provided solutions for problems' just translates to gibsmedats

Not yet.

Attached: 5DBF1180-D9C1-4327-B111-EF89FD86CE17.jpg (200x186, 11K)

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

>FURTHER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE FEMIN VIRUS
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB