“I reject the critics who say ‘don’t bite the hand that feeds you.’ I mean yeah...

>“I reject the critics who say ‘don’t bite the hand that feeds you.’ I mean yeah, I know a lot of my viewers are Tump supporters or whatever, but most of those people don’t have teeth, so who cares if they bite you?”
>(Laughter)
>”No but let’s face reality here. They’re watching Fox. And I do think that it’s important for these people to get some actual facts and objective perspective on the atrocities that’s resulted from this administration. And these people need to be entertained or you lose their attention, so why not put some sugar in the medicine to make it go down easier, the sugar in this case being comedy.”
-Seth MacFarlane

Attached: BD50348C-3B50-47F4-ACC6-E2C506B9FEC7.jpg (920x584, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZR7azhjUJuo
youtube.com/watch?v=xUjZ_h2Jmz0
youtube.com/watch?v=P8mtLmhvu6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>actual facts and objective perspective

Seth should've been on that plan on 9/11

>openly admitting your show is a liberal propaganda vehicle

In other news, Family Guy is apparently still a thing. Which might surprise me if fucking the Simpsons weren't still going for some retarded reason too.

lmao trumpcuck fragility is REAL

>most of those people don’t have teeth
says the seething libtard posing as a centrist

>stops giving a shit about his show after obama gets elected
>all of the harsh criticism of the government stops
>decides to care about his cartoon's message again with trump
>starts mocking his own viewers and harping to his elite friends about making them woke
his body won't be ready

Attached: 1541781337534.jpg (408x348, 26K)

the more "celebs" that come out against him, the more i like him.

MacFarlane is a sellout and Family Guy has been shit since the start of season 5.

Attached: hank.jpg (758x722, 92K)

Wasnt Trump already in Family Guy?
Anyway the worst thing about this ep was People Kind the Messiah's potrayal compared to everyone else.

(((They))) spared him so they could subvert him.

>thinking people who watch family guy are old enough to vote

Attached: 1541115958250m.jpg (1024x547, 59K)

>Atrocities in the Trump administration
>Is serious

The reason for the liberal freakout is their secural liberal globalist world order is being fucking dimantled by Trump

one

brick

at

a

time

and despite everything they have done, every scheme, every plan, every idea the have put into motion have all failed to stop the inveitable...

What you are seeing gentlemen is the death throws of the cornered globalist animal lashing out one last time before the Coup de grace finishes them off for good.

Attached: GEOTUS.jpg (578x361, 33K)

whats a king to a god?
nothing can stop trump.

I wish I actually watched Family Goy so I can stop watching it.

>atrocities
ffs

That tan mockery gives me a lol

Coming from a Eurabian that's fucking funny.

I gotta give the guy credit. He resisted the orange man bad signal from the NPC overmind for a whole 2 years. Impressive

Seth should really stop smelling his own farts. The episode glorified Justin Trudeau and literally had a character tell the audience to read the Steele dossier.

>and Family Guy has been shit since the start of season 1

>And I do think that it’s important for these people to get some actual facts and objective perspective on the atrocities that’s resulted from this administration.
citation needed

lol ok abdul

Attached: chel.png (500x368, 125K)

Family Guy is famous for making unfunny jokes run for way too long

Remember when Trump didn't have any political enemies?

Attached: Donald_Trump.jpg (720x540, 63K)

>atrocities

literally what

>The Simpsons
>Family Guy

Seriously though. Why are these still a thing? I cant remember the last time I watched The Simpsons.

That's how I feel about Gillette.

I'd like to throw a brick at Seth MacFarlane.
Not necessarily to hit him, just to put the fear of God into him.

I will defend Seth Mcfarlane

1: It took 2 years before he (was forced/pressured) to attack Trump. He held out for really long time, despite being in kikewood circles
2. Seth Mcfarlane has made tons of politicly incorrect jokes for years, and avoided being lynched by SJWtards. He shits on muslims, named JEWS + soros, and other stuff
3. All jokes in this episode was extremely heavy handed, it was clear that seth was forced to make these jokes to accomadate the sjw retards, none of the jokes have any family guy aura attached to it
4. When Trump became president, Seth twitterposted something half-assed to blend in with the libtards "oh no, the world is totally gonna end now u guise im serious"

We'll see what happens within next 3 episodes. It will determine wheter seth has sold out his show, in that case the show will be dead quickly.

t.super long time watcher of family guy

Also, even shitty south park sold out to political correctness. alot of pressure in kikewood

Meg from Hercules

Attached: megara.jpg (717x433, 28K)

Hmm

Attached: Chel_gif_77_version_01_by_toongod-dba2dx6.gif (768x432, 1.84M)

>actual facts and objective perspective
>Family Guy
these fucking people

Interesting that the plot of the episode is more reminiscent of Bill Clinton than Trump. But since Clinton helped to keep Democrats in power he gets a free pass from Seth.

Listen, I'm not saying chel is ugly, but white is right.

Attached: she also has curves.jpg (474x264, 13K)

>atrocities
Really? Are you kidding me, you fucking faggot?

Attached: 43292345_581658342252013_3828529075945734144_n.jpg (480x453, 28K)

She is pretty fucking hot desu

But she has that white bitchy syndrome, at least Chel stealth-sucked a dick in her movie

He's going to crash and burn fucking HARD

Attached: 1544372278198.gif (300x186, 446K)

Also interesting that you baboons have been howling about Clinton for decades but when a fatter, dumber Clinton comes along you can't clap hard enough.

>Pulls out of Syria
>Pulls out of Afghan'
>Secures our borders
>???
>Atrocities that’s resulted from this administration!!

>Be Obama
>Drone strike children
>Generally a Warmonger
>???
>Nobel Peace Prize

All around me are familiar faces...

>I mean yeah, I know a lot of my viewers are Tump supporters or whatever, but most of those people don’t have teeth, so who cares if they bite you?
He's phasing out the gay jokes, but it's still okay to make fun of poor people for not being able to afford dental care? What an asshole.

>Chel stealth-sucked a dick in her movie

What? When did that happen?

I haven't seen that movie in years

Isn’t this the guy that hinted out sexual predators in Hollywood but didn’t bother telling anyone about them?

Also, A Million Ways to Die in the West was a shitty movie.

youtu.be/ZR7azhjUJuo

No fucking way. Are you serious user? The faggot actually brown-nosed the Canadian Cucklord?

And by "our" I mean yours, Americans.
I am considering applying for legal migration, though.

Dios mio please accept a starving british pure aryan refugee )-:
Such awful conditions in my country. Nogs roam the streets with machetes.

I must be ignorant. Who is Chel?

Road to El Dorado, dreamworks animated movie

>2019
>"Seth MacFarlane"

Yep. I remember this episode. Stan was trying sabotage Francine's "career."
American Dad was the least faggy of Seth's shows.

Her character is understandable desu. It is a didney movie. I like Chel too, but Meg gets me going breh. I dread the time either of these movies get remade.

Cuck

If you're really aryan the first thing you should do when you get here is buy a gun. You'll need it soon if you're really coming over here

>2 years
He makes the episodes months in advance. He held out longer than most I suppose
>other political jokes
He made Obama into a literal rockstar
>terrible, forced episode
It wasnt stale because he was forced in any way, it sucked because Seth has terribly unfunny jokes that get cycled between his shows/movies.

This would mean something if you came in here with an American flag, but you didn’t, so it doesn’t. I have much more respect for a faggot from here than a faggot from Krautland.

>but white is right.
sure white is right, but do you guys realise how many dicks Magera would've had inside her during ancient greek times?
And also how many diseases and STDs chel would've had?

would bleach Chel desu
there's literally nothing wrong with banging pure-bred Azteca princesses and taking all their gold

Attached: powers.jpg (188x146, 9K)

Wait, is there a link to this interview? It just hit me that you may have made up the quote.

Oh, now I know who you're talking about. Yeah, she was pretty hot. Meg is also hot. I gotta admit, my favorite was...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Pure bred Mexicans are squat egg shaped monstrosities.

>on the atrocities that’s resulted from this administration

WTF, I hate peace with NK now

He seems to leave out the part about how he and his jew crew get rich by making liberals laugh so hard they forget about thier massive student loan debt.

i didnt say anything about Mexicans
the Spanish banged the Mayans and turned them into Mexicans

Attached: 1518854210805.jpg (500x308, 49K)

Holy shit. Dreamworks is the absolute best....

Jews control the fed
youtube.com/watch?v=xUjZ_h2Jmz0

and also that scene where they say "jews are behind every single war"

Are you the same BritAnon who got together with his bae from Ohio?

I fucking loved that movie. Thanks bro.

good clip
youtube.com/watch?v=P8mtLmhvu6A

Attached: laughing_goebbels.jpg (1797x1233, 303K)

Aussie always with the best bants.

based movie

Attached: El_Dorado.gif (500x250, 483K)

>atrocities
longer I live more convinced I am that muslims are right
amuttrica is source of all evil and islam is only way
no women rights, kill faggots, kill jews, kill bankers, Khadafi, Assad, Saddam and Hitler did nothing wrong, destroy usa

Attached: The Creation of Mutt.jpg (2811x1654, 469K)

>Honeypot Thread
Fuck off

Oh, I plan on it, don't worry.

Nah, I have a scottish gf who would probably move with me. Fluoride makes me ill, though. Do you know any communities that aren't fluoridated in the US?

I think what finally broke him was a thread or two last week / month that called him out for his progressive content instead of fawning over him like its reddit

Seth is shit and always has been. He's good at being charming to people with his edginess, but Family guy is shallow shock humor crap. The Simpsons in it's first few seasons was better than anything Seth shits out today. The Simpsons had fleshed out characters with humanity, Family guy's characters are all sociopaths who abuse each other, then pretend to like each other from scene to scene. There's no consistency, no artistry to the animation, crass garbage.
I give family guy a 0 out of 10.

Television still exists? I haven't even turned on a free air broadcast or cable network TV station in over a dozen years. This isn't the 90s anymore, faggots. They only exist if you keep giving them your attention. Stop talking about dinosaur-tier mass mind control networks, and they'll go away.

Attached: 1539059753772.png (556x364, 239K)

just move out of London faggot
you don't have to go all way over the ocean, just 20 miles outside M25
I swear, those fucking drones and their hive is another level of stupidity

Attached: Londonistan.png (497x454, 177K)

Just get well water. I live in Oregon, and some communities just use that. I wouldn't recommend this place though. Oregon is cucked into non-existence. I plan on moving to Virgina to be with my girlfriend. Can you drink distilled water? If not, when you come here, I'll help you set up a purifier.

I do live literally 20miles outside of the M25, but I have to go to London fairly regularly.

Redhill is turning into a shithole, too. I just stepped out one day and realised it wasn't white anymore.

Much like Sarg’n, Seth has a glaring tendency to massively overestimate his own intelligence. Not that he’s dumb, he’s just not the genius he likes to think he is. If he was, he wouldn’t be preaching about reality while simultaneously ignoring the actual reality all around us.

Attached: 1543998914018.png (750x683, 203K)

>atrocities

I wish he had to live under the Khmer Rouge

Seth McFarlane (sp?) is a faggot. He’s like Dane Cook without the humility.

That is all.

Thanks! I know that Portland OR rejected fluoridation again, but I also know that it is a town under siege by the most degenerate people imaginable. Well water is hit-and-miss in terms of fluorine. No fluoride to speak of, but one has to ensure that it doesn't hit a fluorine rock patch or isn't served by water that flows through one. Anything below 0.3ppm fluorine and 0.1ppm fluoride is totally fine for me, though.

I mostly think about woodland coal mining towns in Virginia, too. That place seems beautiful and a lot of it is so far behind in terms of having the liberal agenda pushed on it that I could see myself living there.

Seth has literally jack shit to do with Family Guy other than the voices.

It's marketing for an episode full of jokes that got old 3 years ago.

>Greeks
>white

Pick one

Seth is in his own vacuum chamber he actually believes Trudeau's a great leader. Clearly he's beyond retarded.

Haven't seen the Trump episode, but I have seen the episodes where they have Quagmire kill his sister's boyfriend and one where they commit insurance fraud. Both felt like they were trying to give a message (that murder should be okay against wife beaters and insurance should always pay up no matter the circumstances). It just felt off. The moral messages were plain wrong and I couldn't agree with them no matter how hard they tried.

This actually was pretty based.

You know... All of a sudden I don’t feel all that bad for your county... Maybe we should stay in the middle east a few more decades.

>atrocities
Let me guess, federal workers are loosing their free money that they were supposedly entitled to as reparations for slavery and the holocaust or some shit? Is that the current event that the "atrocity" narrative is using?

Stay away from the big cities there, and you'll be fine. They've been overrun by spics. There are also massive drug problems. Meth, heroin...you name it. I might move to West Virginia, perhaps the Appalachians, build a house for me and my future wife on good land. I'd love to get in coal mining too, now that Trump is bringing it back. I work in a steel mill right now.
Love to have another Anglo bro here in America. Wish you the best.

Attached: Excavator_Power_Armor.png (465x749, 644K)

now this is bad
shit is spreading outside containment zone
but coasts are usually clean, shitskins don't like water

Attached: disgusted.jpg (335x500, 172K)

Remember folks liberals have a really bad habit of projecting their feelings when attacking someone. So in reality he is saying he is toothless and feels inept and he is living in a fantasy to "surger" things up.

Attached: 1513266085208.jpg (540x674, 62K)

All around me are semitic faces ...

worn out noses
worn out noseessss..

and every day i try to drown out this feel
no Israel
no Israeeell..

Attached: that_feel.jpg (600x817, 86K)

>shit is spreading outside containment zone
This. I thought the deal was that they kept them all within the M25. What the fuck is the safety word? DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE SAFETY WORD.

OH NO!
TV media has commited a doofus!
Surely, this TERRIBLE MISTAKE is comparable to war declarations, international agreements, economic deals, citizens' rights and duties discussions, or judicial processes; and VERY CLEARLY does belong on Jow Forums!

Family Guy jumped the shark long ago.