Voting democrat is in your economic interest

>Voting democrat is in your economic interest
>Vote republican

Who does this and why are you so fucking retarded?

Attached: 1522638790251.jpg (1484x2158, 1007K)

No it isn't you nigger

Attached: 1124568549.jpg (2047x3482, 1.04M)

I really really like this image

>0.4-0.55 r^2 values
>Only stat using real wages is correlated at 0.42
>Neglects that increases in productivity haven't improves real wages in 50 years

Thank you, next

Attached: iu[1].jpg (2400x1536, 295K)

>giving my money to niggers is in my best interest
lmao nigger

If you make $10MM/yr then go ahead and vote republican. If you don't make that much, then you get more money.

Don't make this too difficult, you'll hurt your head.

Attached: 1519525561230.jpg (851x714, 80K)

Wow man.. R-sq is a goodness of fit measure not a stat that determines whether or not a variable has worth or not..

Most academic measures have R-sq values at that level.. And if you actually see them higher you should fear data manipulation..

I remember my first stats class..

>N-no! Dr. Nosestein says it's good to keep working & voting to get my boss another yacht

Shut the fuck up you nerd

Attached: 1539663458684.png (327x335, 220K)

Bro.. What the fuck are you talking about?

Use your words..

I vote my ideology, not my wallet.
It will do you no good to be wealthy if you're surrounded by brown people.

It's better to get less money and surround myself with people who hold the same values I do.

>I vote my ideology, not my wallet.

Your boss thanks you for falling for the propaganda

Attached: 1547573039804.png (648x586, 199K)

I live in California, born and raised. I'm used to spineless scum like you. It's dominated by democrats who who think the solution to every problem in life is to give more money to niggers and spics. It is not in my economic interest to give my hard earned money to lazy, entitled, undisciplined, and uncivilized SUB-HUMANS. I look forward to putting a bullet in your head in the neat future, traitor.

Then why are all the mega-rich tech guys and NY bankers are democrats?

Moron.

There are more important things than material wealth

>programs, healthcare, and schooling for illegal beaner children is in my economic interest
what did the leftist kike mean by this bros?

This.

>source: I live in California

>Class consciousness
>Traitor

I already said that you can go ahead and vote republican if the marginal tax rates will decrease your bottom line. The other 99.9% of America is talking.

They probably have some betabux fetish or something

maybe people care about more than just economics. you could easily talk about rich faggots and jews voting for the democrats.

Democrats are not interested in border security, they only pay cheap lip service to lure centrist voters but they would gladly import hundreds of thousands of penniless shitskins into the country who are willing to work for pennies under the table. Not to mention that immigrants caused the romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak (who do you think picks the lettuce in California without washing their dirty hands?)

How is that in the interest of working class whites to tolerate such callous disregard for their racial and economic interests?

Voting democrat is in the corporation's interest anyway. No white man's interest at all.

Are you from 1970?

Ill vote for whoever promises to put you in camps m8

You didn't respond to anything I said and instead mindlessly spout another NPC talking point. Every sub human trash and the worm traitors that worship them, such as yourself, WILL be executed.

Traitors hang first.

You must be a nigger or spic, rich like Pelosi and Shumer, a union dipshit, or just a really dumb white middle class liberal from the Northeast or West Coast.
Both parties suck, but Republicans at least don't promote the importation of 3rd world garbage, and then raise taxes to feed and educate them so they vote for that party.

Your entire premise that voting democrat is in my economic interest is completely wrong, and you're a complete imbecile.

Immigration is irrelevant if voting democrat will get you more money. Would you vote democrat if they are more willing to crack down on illegal hiring?

I guess we both agree that homelessness in a country with a GDP as high as Americas is a bad look and embarrassing on an international stage.

I guess if shitposting like a lunatic is more important to you than your economic interests, then I understand why you would want to vote Republican.

It doesn't matter what the democrats propose as long as it ends up netting you more money. You either vote in your economic interest or you're retarded.

I never once said or implied I vote republican. Any traitor, regardless of their bank account or party affiliation, will be executed. You're the lunatic because you think life can be summed up as "top vs bottom." You read a teen dystopia novel and thought it was real.

You still haven't explained how giving my money to sub human chimps is in my economic interests. Again I live in California, which is nearly completely controlled by democrats. Should be an economic paradise by your reasoning. Except it's not. I wonder why?

It really doesn't matter. Spineless filth like you will publicly executed in the near future. You will be found. You will feel the price of your ignorance.

> why are you so fucking retarded?

Attached: Detroit.jpg (569x398, 62K)

Attached: Los Angeles.jpg (800x600, 78K)

>Voting democrat is in your economic interest.

Attached: Chicago.jpg (600x397, 69K)

>Voting democrat is in your economic interest..

Attached: St. Louis.jpg (640x480, 51K)

If your economic interest is having most of your income taxed and pissed away at the laziest unproductive moochers...

it really doesn't matter. I just come here because people say nigger

>Voting democrat is in your economic interest...

Attached: Philadelphia.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Attached: Flint.jpg (295x171, 10K)

>muh democrat vs republican false dichotomy
stfu kike

Attached: ben-garrison-march-of-tyranny.jpg (600x461, 156K)

A bit of a capitulation is really what it is. The Democrats are a flat out anti white party of total godlessness who put the rights of freaks and immigrants over those of an honest red blooded American and treat the aforementioned with total disdain; Republicans may be a bunch of kike serving corporatist warmongers, but at least they stand for some things like the family, tradition, and the simple idea of a man being a man and a woman being a woman.

Democrats hate this country and most of what it's ever stood for; the people who vote Republican love it. It's really as simple as that.

>Voting democrat is in your economic interest,

Attached: Baltimore.jpg (800x533, 178K)

>Voting for bougie elites to give my tax money to illegals and niggers is in my economic interest

Attached: Where+are+your+brainlet+images+fj_d237bc_6691842.jpg (692x800, 73K)

What has the Republican Party done to preserve the white race lately? Serious question.

>Voting democrat is in your economic interest..

Attached: Newark.jpg (600x450, 72K)

Attached: super bad banks.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

>Voting democrat is in your economic interest....

Attached: San Francisco.jpg (300x225, 30K)

>The two parties aren't (((the same)))

Agree, all true... I live in the shithole Capitol of California