CNN is now reporting BuzzFeed as fact... LOL

The left is losing it and losing it fast. CNN is now citing BuzzFeed on their front page. When do you think they'll start rioting?

I think we're really winning this lads. All the shill threads, the democrats going retado, all the slide threads, losing their minds over McDonalds, defending people from other countries... we've really broken them frens.

Attached: CNN_HAS_FALLEN.png (475x542, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2006/05/16/rovereporting/
pulitzer.org/prize-winners-by-year/2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BuzzFeed has rarely been wrong on reporting about trump. Y'all are fucked

Attached: screenshot-www.facebook.com-2019.01.17-22-44-38 (Medium).png (1059x768, 553K)

RBG is dieing, there is no reason to use Buzzfeed as a source other than a desperation move, like when they used Micheal Aventador as a source for how KAvanaugh was a rape-train conductor

>buzzfeed has been wrong
kek

Attached: hannity.jpg (1125x809, 100K)

"I hired a man who lies for a living, but not to lie for me"

>CNN citing Buzzfeed
Checks out.

Why can't you lie to Congress? They're all liars anyway.

Buzzfeed is actually real quality journalism now with actual substantive reporting.

They gave us the Steele Dossier which proved Thr FBI knew about Trumps Russia connection

>Mueller leaks privileged SC information to fucking Buzzfeed of all places

Sounds super duper likely

>BuzzFeed has rarely been wrong on reporting about trump
LOL!!!! He makes a joke!

I dunno if we're going to win or not, but I can tell you this, even if we do lose we have put such little effort in compared to how successful, powerful, and organized our opposition is, it's pretty sad actually. Like..they are struggling this hard against essentially only /pol and Trump. That's pretty sad.

Lmao you’re delusional as fuck, bitch

The pee pee dossier is fake. There's that, the whole premise of this thing.

Also your definitely a shill.

>They gave us the Steele Dossier which proved Thr FBI knew about Trumps Russia connection
But it's fake Steele himself said it.

The key there is "for a living", not as a personality trait of his being outside of "for a living". "For a living" meaning receiving income for services rendered, a job if you will.

The pee thing was only a small part of the dossier. The actual substantive things were the Moscow trump hotel project, manadort giving us polling info to Russian agents, and Trumps campaigns cpnnection to Wikileaks and Russia hacking into the dnc

What does that prove?

I wish the pee tape was real and out there, it just sounds hilarious.

what Trump leaks was buzzfeed wrong about? Buzzfeed reported stuff from WH staffers like "cabinet member X called Trump an idiot and they are fighting" and all the Trumptards cried fake news. And then the cabinet member would be fired or quit like a month later.

Many such cases

STEELE DOSSIER ALL OVER AGAIN

THEY ALWAYS GET BAITED!!!!!

PRAISE FUCKING KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: drumpflet.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

You realize we have the internet so we can check actual timelines right? The dossier didn't say any of that shit you absolute fucking dildo.

>Literally the two organizations who presented the pee-pee fanfic as real life are now backing each other on this.
Try a little harder, shariablue

>Many such cases
Name one.

>If this BuzzFeed story is true

Attached: pepelaugh.png (968x733, 206K)

>Y'all
It is "you all" you fucking nigger swine.

Why would law enforcement go to BuzzFeed and not cnn or other msm outlet. Seems fake and gay

CNN has given up on being an objective news provider. They've decided to be the Fox News of the left.

Does anyone try to provide down-the-middle non-partisan news reporting in the US anymore?

>2016- "Trump colluded with Russia to hack the US election"
>2019- "Buzzfeed claims that Trump directed Cohen to lie"
oh shit shit shit.... we're finished... Jow Forums BTFO'd once again

Attached: 1531800450666.jpg (540x507, 38K)

>non-partisan news reporting in the US anymore?
That never actually existed. Right now dinosaur media is throwing a tantrum because they lost control of the cultural narrative due to the internet. That's why things appear so gonzo right now, they are spasmodically thrashing about before they collapse dead. The idiots and shareblue shills will have to find a new religion to convert to when all of this is over.

>Buzzfeed is actually real quality journalism now with actual substantive reporting.

Attached: sweden.png (669x457, 18K)

Attached: 1542422899790.png (607x582, 36K)

>y'all
SJW or nigger detected.

Buzz feed? Really? Have they sunk so low?

>BuzzFeed has rarely been wrong on reporting about trump.

Attached: 1537505714391.jpg (168x299, 18K)

all lawyers lie

Yeah well you know...pretty much this..

>Um, he’s guilty. My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with the girl who saw Trump pass secrets to the Russians at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.

Attached: Simone.jpg (1270x712, 58K)

Her-Dur we're the ones really winning you guys!

...to lie about a business deal with russians to congress.

That's not a normal lie user.

Where do you degenerates get your news? Buzzfeed has been doing solid reporting for years, funded by all the traffic from their shitposty articles.

Honestly I believe RGB has days to live or is dead already. It's finally time. They are desperate. This is all they have.

it's not new, this is how cnn first reported the peepee dossier
all 17 intelligence agenciesshnnnGG

Attached: 1547460505061.png (304x386, 128K)

I can confirm, my maid's brother's uncle's aunt, who happens to live in Russia, also happens to have a friend whose cousin's friend's uncle's sister once slept at a Trump hotel.

This is a common contraction throughout the entirety of the south, at the least. The quoted poster is a faggot, but don't base it on that.

This just in, CNN are a bunch of child rapping faggots, says Tyronne, literal homeless crack smoking child rapist nigger, who lived in an alley in NY city. When axed for a quote, Tyronne said " Ayo! Hol up! So like *smacks his gums* what you sayin, is like, CNN waznt kangz n sheit!? Sheeeeeeiiiiiit!".

This is gayer than AIDS

Attached: CMx4AaqWEAAmLFh.jpg (500x656, 46K)

What's wrong with wearing cargo shorts?

2000's are over man

only white people are pigs

Attached: whitefolksarepigs.png (474x348, 206K)

dude you dont know? bewahahahaha. fucking kek. have you lived in a cave the last 20 years? fucking shit man. jeez

>only white people are pigs
Show real flag.

again.... it doesn't matter what he lied about. The point is that IF Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress, then that would be subornation to perjury, which is illegal and thus will have legal consequences. However that isn't the same thing as Russia hacking the US election and isn't evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, which was the entire foundation of the investigation.
not sure if you're just being ironc since you said "Buzzfeed has been doing solid reporting for years" but i've been hearing the same argument you just made by so many others that were being unironic

>"the democrats going retado"
>implying democrats weren't already retarded

>What's wrong with wearing cargo shorts?
only faggots and their kike masters would want you to wear form fitting pastel short shorts with no side pocket

Bruce Ohr wrote part of the dossier. It is so corrupt it is radioactive. If Trump is touched, insurrection ensues.

>only faggots and their kike masters would want you to wear form fitting pastel short shorts with no side pocket
Our cargo shorts ourshorts now?

>If Trump is touched, insurrection ensues

Attached: laugh.jpg (320x320, 21K)

You still didn’t answer his question shill

Attached: image.jpg (1223x603, 408K)

However it is explained it's just hearsay. You can't testify that so&so told you some one told them some thing, not admissible as evidence.

Trump presidency is over, RBG is alive and going to survive cancer and pneumonia. CNN and Buzzfeed have finally cracked down on trump for all his lies and corruption.

Well you're pulling the thread away from the point. It would make sense in the broader scheme if the whole collusion thing did happen for him to tell Cohen to lie about his business dealings to avoid suspicion. Either way regardless of the Russian influence on the election (which there is evidence for), this is a crime.

_____
FFFFF
FF___
FFFFF
FF
FF

Godspeed Mr. President.

Attached: 1532487459181.jpg (800x447, 58K)

Who wrote the dossier? (Not one person but two)

Which cliques were involved in funding the dossier?

How is the company that was involved in developing the dossier directly tied to the FBI/DOJ?

What was (and was not told) to the FISA court?

Why did the head of the NSA meet privately with Trump?

Why was the Trump team headquarters suddenly moved the day after words?

You monsters can take down Trump, but the truth is with us. The truth will be uncovered and sadly civil war will probably follow suit.

The so-called deep state is very real. It will be destroyed

It's not like they hadn't lost their reliability a long ago, but thank god for them for creating the fake news meme. You want fake news, look no further, however they have a comedic value for years to come.

>which there is evidence for
Shoo rat. Shoo!

Didn't the polling data go the Ukrainians?

>inb4 senate acquittal

>which there is evidence for
I never said it wasn't a crime, so i'm not sure what you're arguing. I've been very clear with my statements.
I simply pointed out the irony when comparing the 2016 outrage of Russia literally hacking the election to now in 2019 its suborning perjury about a business deal and people equating the 2.

The public news programs do. NPR, PBS, C-Span etc.

I wear the magpul ones, the pockets are flat.

Attached: magpul.jpg (675x450, 70K)

>outrage of Russia literally hacking
Samefagging.

Why are they using a shitty process crimd to take him down? Also Cohen is in a perfect position to lie about Trump. Meuller is a classic dirty AG who will bend or even break rules to win. Even if it is fruit of poisonous tree, they will push forward. Pisses me off

my point is that nobody is equating the two, it's a false equivalency.

people can commit multiple crimes.

Stfu cuck

>Citation Needed Network

hipster fags appropriated it within the past few years

They did right after the election too, with the piss dossier. CNN went first.

Attached: 22B5191F-390B-44DB-82E3-A02D5A3682CE.jpg (800x1066, 104K)

>meme flag

Piss your pants pee pee boy

Yet Jow Forums cites the Daily Caller, Breitbart, Infowars, the Blaze and other cuckservative media outlets as fact every single day. Do you autists have any self awareness at all, or are you all just mindless drones? ORANGE MAN GOOD!

The coyote is going to catch the roadrunner this time, for sure. meep meep

Attached: roadrunner-625x350.jpg (625x350, 40K)

>Jow Forums is one person
98% of threads are fake and/or gay
by the way you forgot the daily crusader, those are actually the worst fake news threads.

Attached: 1510359385216.jpg (660x1004, 279K)

Then proceeds to dick down your fat white girlfriend

Didn't they pull this with the bullshit dossier also? Something big is about to happen and it isn't Trump being impeached. The left are emptying all their cannons for a reason.

Jason Leopold was VERY wrong about Rove in 2006.

salon.com/2006/05/16/rovereporting/

yes there are definitely people equating the 2, but my ORIGINAL and MAIN point that i was mocking was that him suborning perjury is not evidence of Russia hacking the election or trump colluding with Russia
and re read so again i'm not sure what you're arguing with me on
>people can commit multiple crimes
i never said they couldn't
> it's a false equivalency
if you're talking about equating Russian collusion with suborning perjury then yes that would be a false equivalency

Here's the thing...the Steele Dossier does exist. Buzzfeed just leaked all of it. Whether all of it was true, false, or a combination doesn't change the fact that all they did was release it.

This is different, it's a story released after several interviews with people in the federal government with enough corroborating evidence to publish.

This does sound like something stupid Trump would do without realizing it is illegal. It will probably come down to some technicality about what is and is not a lie. I doubt he explicitly said, "Lie to Congress." He will probably be able to claim that what he told him to tell Congress was true when looked at a certain way.

Buzzfeed VS. Buzzfeed News

Yeah buzzfeed is shit listicles but buzzfeed news is a reputable source. This is BIG news. Just listen to republican senators and congressmen word vomit tomorrow when they are asked about this if you want to know how serious.

cuckold fetishists. shills are unironic cucks who jack off while another man fucks their partner. let that sink in.

Attached: Soysauce.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Anyone who unironically takes news as fact in the Internet age deserves to be shot in the head

kek shill immediately jumps on the thread to prove op's point

They will gladly take the clickbait. MSM has just cited other outlets saying bullshit as a credible source. It’s a fucking sewing circle and they don’t give a fuck how bullshitty it is because they just want their gullible base to click and they will have a new talking point in 2-5 days.

>but buzzfeed news is a reputable source
Hahahaha oh wow

Did Cohen lie to Congress about the Russia deal?

Gl hiring a lawyer that only tells the truth lmfao

You have to understand that after WW2 the kikes have been virtually unapposed in their efforts. They got too damn soft on how to program people

pulitzer.org/prize-winners-by-year/2018

They were literally a finalist for the 2018 pulitzer prize in international reporting.