My girlfriend caught me cheating, and she wants me to go see some Kike couples councillor...

My girlfriend caught me cheating, and she wants me to go see some Kike couples councillor. Am I cucked if I wear a chastity belt?

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-205652.jpg (1438x1995, 321K)

leave her immediately

Why did you cheat?

If you cheated then you don't want her so leave

Infidelity is never justified.
You fucked up.

Really it's up to you what level of self-debasement you're willing to endure for forgiveness. She'll never look at you the same, either way.

You're a piece of shit and I hope she leaves your cheating ass.

just break up with her. life will be easier.

>t. married guy

She’s retarded for still being with you

Either write the reason you cheated or Just Kill yourself,

Cool /b/ pasta bro
And sage and report slide garbage
DO NOT REPLY WITHOUT A SAGE YOU FAGGOTS

This

No she doesn't. She wants you to fuck off but women are indirect about things. I also think you should fuck off, but I'll be direct about it. Get the fuck out of here degenerate.

Attached: 1533678652303.png (322x298, 164K)

you should probably kys desu

Lock up the cock so you look like the cuck that you are while the relationship fails since she will never fully trust you again

If you don't have kids just leave, clearly your relationship has fundamental issues if shes willing to stay with someone who cheated with her and you are willing to cheat on her to begin with. Also, it's easier for both parties and doesn't cost as much unless you're living under the same roof.

Also, sage

Nigger

Tell her to kill herself and then kill yourself.

Attached: 7B96265D-CE1D-41A8-8E5E-ED0DED63FCEE.jpg (623x1000, 105K)

get out. threaten to leave. You're unsatisfied. feign disinterest.. be honest you're disinterested at this point anyway. Save you both the trouble and find someone new. you fucked up but you don't need to admit it to leave, and you don't need to cuck yourself for someone who will NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN.
also this dumbass

Attached: murdochchan.png (229x428, 167K)

This reads like a bad femdom roleplay.

Why is she so perfect anons

Attached: F1261986-A68F-4313-9945-120FAC79A1B8.jpg (1239x620, 175K)

This, if you cheated the relationship didn't matter to you. Leave or your life will be horrible.

You're already a degenerate. You should spend some time alone dedicated to prayer and reflection until you understand how you strayed so far.

in rare cases art does imitates real life

The stupid bitch can't even spell "counseling."
Make her do anal and then ditch her immediately.

Tell her, if she would love you, she'd let u fuck around.

You leave her, she'll never trust you again, user. If you are Catholic, you should go to confessional as well, you've made a mistake and have sinned.

Once the foundation is cracked, it’s never the same. Plus she will feel justified if she ever decides to cheat on you. It’s over. Apologize. Learn from your mistake and let it go user. She will never let you live it down, or will just bottle it up inside and will bring it up as leverage for any future argument.

Fpbp

This is such blue-pilled bullshit. For women, sex and romantic love are inextricable. If a woman cheats, she doesn’t love and respect you anymore. It is not the same with men. Men can totally still love a women and nevertheless desire to stick his dick in some strange. OP may very well still love his girl. (Or not - only he knows.)

Just fucking leave already. once either person cheats its fucking over. if the guy cheats then the girl is gonna do some whore shit to get back at you and if the girl cheats then shes a fucking whore like most girls and you end it

no that is perfectly normal. we do that kind of stuff here in Germany all the time, even when we did not cheat on our wives. hell, we wear them even when we don't have wives.

I agree but still find it immoral

Just get with the bitch you cheated with

>got caught cheating
just keep cheating until she leaves.

Leave her

Tell her to fuck off.
Men should only have to say something once.

fuck her best friend in front of her
throw a chastity belt at her face and make her put it on
problem solved

she's probably fucking dudes behind your back

You disgust me. I can't stand cheaters of any gender, and you are no exception. You betrayed their trust. Take what little dignity you have left and get out of her life. And you better pray to God almighty she doesn't spread rumors.
You fucked up. Big time.

It’s over move one. She will make you life miserable with atonement and think it’s justifiable to cheat on you in a few years when she gets board.

The worst thing you can EVER do to a woman is tell them, show them, or imply to them that their holes have no value. They will go full jihad

Cheating is so god damn degenerate

This. She's only toying with you. Youve given her justification to be a whore and you will never EVER live it down. It will come up every argument. You basically handed her your manhood. Walk away. Now. Or you'll regret it forever and be made a fool.

its her voice user. her VO reads are comfy. also shes not real

decide if you want to ruin her or not, but hurting her more in the short term with a fast break will help her heal in the long term. this advice will not.
it doesn't matter if he loves her or not, he has broken the bond of trust and will only suffer a long and difficult path if it continues. Trust is something that is easily broken and extremely hard to regain.
or do this idgaf

Attached: twitch.jpg (125x79, 2K)

>Am I cucked if I wear a chastity belt?
Yes, absolutely
>caught me cheating
but you absolutely deserve to be cucked, though.

nah it's because she's a siegetard and we love her for it

Go to bed Trump
Sleep tight, the Christians and Kikes of Jow Forums are cool with your adultery

Stop cheating faggot.

This person types like a retard
Just move on

What he said.
>t. ex married guy

you fucked up. not because you cheated, but because you have allowed her to take the moral high ground.

She's never going to respect you again user, not simply because you may have broken a promise, but more so because you failed a shit test.

Leaving her is the only way to not fail that shit test. You already broke your promise.

I know that feel bro. my gf found a used condom in my room (We don't use protection)

we are still together but I don't give a fuck I still have some side ass. Also, I'm almost finished with medical school. if it doesn't work out with her it'll work out with some other gold digger.

OP if you ain’t married, it ain’t cheating.

this is the correct answer.

>1 post by this ID

fpbp

But fuck her one more time before you do.

You're a degenerate for cheating. Just break up with her if you aren't capable of committing to a relationship.

Cheating is a sign of degeneracy. Loyalty is tradition and honor. You cucked the moment you cheated.

Your girlfriend is the cuck. She should have demanded free cheating for her for a year. That's the only deal that would make me agree to give a cheater a second chance.

cut your losses
dump her and move on
If she sends you any pictures of her fucking other guys to get back at you, upload them to the internet and share them on facebook with her grandparents

fuck her
but most importantly FUCK YOU

You a turbocuck for even acting like this. Just man up and say you were wrong and you'll try not to do this again. It's her problems if she doesn't trust you, she can fuck off and you can always find a new pussy, which you proved to her already.
She will crawl back. Just don't give up your opinion and self-respect, if you even have some

exactly

You dug this grave your gonna sleep in it

Cheaters should be hung d esu

>1 post by this ID
Why are you retards responding? Fucking cancerous newfag cretin go back to facebook.

bwahahahaha

>This 100%.
What self respecting man would wear a chastity belt?

True but only if you are married. No true commitment no cheating. Not even possible. This thread is a turboincel wasteland. Chad gives not a fuck about how much puss he’s plowing while single. Getting caught plowing other puss just makes her even juicier for your throbbing Chad dick. It’s fucking biology. Plow away. When you find the virgin maidenhead worthy of marriage, then and only then is it time to put childish things away. The fact that you are plowing other puss only serves to prove that this roastie in unworthy. Leave her.

you're a peice of shit, and trying to justify it here of of all places. just fucking kys.

Kill yourself for being a degenerate. She’s a retard for not throwing you out of her life.

When a man cheats, he still loves his woman. When a woman cheats, its because she doesnt love her man. Cheating is okay for a man.

Just leave. It's over.

I had a bitch pull the same shit on me once and I hadn't even done anything. She became friends with one of my other exs and got jealous through osmosis and even though she knew I hadn't done anything with this chick ever since I met her she still saw it as cheating.

Just leave buddy. Leave or get cucked.

why the fuck are you married you fucking stupid faggot
(1post) fags piss me of so much.
sage and report this faggotry

Imagine being this cucked lol, just say no. If she leaves, no big loss.

>girlfriend

Leave her. Leave her now before you get yourself buried any deeper. No couples consuling, no nothing. Trust me.

T. Guy who knows what he's talking about.

"""councilor"""

more like jew reprogramming

>Afghanistan
holy shit rare! Are you actual Afghan or a serviceman/pmc?

degenerate

youre right based on my world view, but youre still being a piece of shit.

cheating is degenerate behavior. It puts the future of your white children in jeopardy.

You are a degenerate for cheating and deserve any and all issues in this relationship. There really isn’t a debate over this.

>Am I cucked if I wear a chastity belt
Leave her. She is going to go out and fuck some nigger just to get at you. Women are spiteful like that. Yes, ALL of them.

Don't cheat faggot.

Just leave man. If you cheated it means you don't love her. You WILL break up eventually do just get it over with. You are the bad guy in this scenario.

Don't cheat on your girlfriend you nigger, kill yourself

as someone who has cheated on their SO you should just break it off and move on, youve done it for a reason (because you weren't happy). Just move on.

Tell her you want the counselor to be a hot femdom then do it because its kind of a hot fetish if there are 2 chicks in control of your clock using and abusing you.

Why did you cheat, you dumb slut?

This sounds like stuff a guy who cheats in his girlfriend wouldn't do.

How common is cheating Jow Forums?I dont want to be cucked years of my life.

Just dump her, why would you want to stay with someone you don't even want to commit too

It's pretty much normal now, it's like it's accepted behavior .
Why I don't date anymore, they all cheat

>muh dick

>my morals are based on what women find attractive

kys

>self respecting
>cheater
Should've dumped her before doing any useless damage
OP should not wear that shit, however he dun goofed and should punish himself as a test of resolve. Not get punished by her for humiliation points that will just inflate her, now damaged, ego.

There is nothing hotter than wearing a chastity device for your girlfriend. You're wearing a sex device 24/7. Can't get hard. You're always aware of it and she's in charge of your manliness. My girlfriend wiggles her ankle where the key to release me is hanging and all the blood that should be in my cock rushes to my head and it's like a submissive high. Nothing like it.

If it was:
>girl gets caught by man cheating on him
>girl and bull blame him for this
>Both girl and bull agree guy has to wear chastity belt and go to counseling for this

THAT would be a cuck's dream.

Lucky she doesn't lop your tiny penis off in your sleep. Break up with her.

Kill yourself (for her)
As an act of ultimate submissiveness

So angry my hairy friend.

Don't bother going to one of those marriage councilors. They will just give you pathetic politically correct advice and eventually your wife will respect you even less.