Christianity

You can NOT call yourself "redpilled" if you practice this religion. This is the religion of the weak, of the SJWs, of the cuckolds. Just look at the fucking Pope. The Pope's only job is to virtue signal 24/7. In fact, without Christianity, (((liberalism))) would have never existed.

Yes, the Middle Ages were very redpilled. But that happened *in spite of* Christianity and not *because* of it. In fact, people didn't know a fuck about Christianity at that time. It was when people started to *actually read* the Bible and actually follow Christcuck teachings when Europe started getting cucked.

It is impossible to build a Traditional society based on Christianity. The very term "traditional Christianity" is an oximoron.

Attached: article-2300490-18FAD37E000005DC-16_964x642.jpg (964x642, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury
josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 45ca9c473a92fc92f7162364830e537e.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

this. fuck the meek, they won't get shit.

Attached: 5639169557242.jpg (2000x1455, 1.62M)

uh you're talking about faggot ass Catholicism

no the only good Christian as far as I see it is the one who will drift on a motorcycle with a bomb on his back to save the lives of his loved ones, he might even shoot his fucking handgun as he drifts because he's just that good of a fucking Christian

gear up, find your confidence, reach enlightenment, and fuck Catholicism

Western society in the Middle ages was redpilled when the Catholic Church was basically the mob, and the Vatican was basically a kingdom.

When the different Popes stopped the orgies and the killings, and started to take religion seriously, the West cucked itself.

why are you so triggered user?
you need a religion for the 90% of

Attached: richard-dawkins-says-christianity-is-worlds-best-defence-against-radical-32847021.png (500x595, 116K)

The absolute state

very subtle, very subtle

Attached: jesus speaks thru kek 17777777 - repent.jpg (1024x714, 209K)

Liberalism comes from the French revolution which was largely anti-Christian, you have no idea what you're talking about.

>capitalist Christianity, puritanism, judaism, all of them are good
>a capitalist christianity, where money is God's reward for work and effort

Bluepill - The post

>everyone else in the pic is cringing
We need a pope who will call us to crusade ffs. This shit is a joke.

Attached: 1509899231761.jpg (1024x768, 352K)

Based trips.
Paganism is the true religion of the white race.

Attached: 1541381155459.png (803x439, 346K)

still triggered
see pic related, do you know who Dawkings is?
Do you know he coined "meme"
Have you read something from him?
What do you propose to replace Christianity in western civilizations?

That's not true, user, and you know it. The germ of liberalism is found in Christian teachings, that's exactly why liberalism was born in a Christian civilization and not in a muslim, hindu or pagan one.

Liberalism is just a materialistic version of Christianity. Equality, secularism, redistribution, even the same idea of "progress". All these concepts come from the Bible.

You are wrong if you think that liberals rebelled against Christianity. They rebelled against what they thought was *false* Christianity. As I said in another post, when the Catholic Church stopped being the mob and started following the original teachings of the Bible is when the West cucked itself.

Dummas fixed it for you faggit

Attached: 1547787762794 (1).png (1080x1080, 1007K)

What? You haven't connected the dots that Christians are cucks who also just happen to be footfags? It's all connected.

>You are wrong if you think that liberals rebelled against Christianity.
You're being fucking retarded. During the French revolution the executed hundreds of priests, expelled tens of thousands more, they suppressed Christian teaching, tried to replace the Gregorian calendar with one referencing the revolution . They even tried to enshrine atheism as the state religion with the Cult of Reason. The creation of liberalism was defined by it's opposition to Christianity.

Attached: download.png (632x406, 199K)

Another thread made by Jews trying to divide whites and cut them off from their tradition of many centuries.

Reminder: modern Jews are a crime family, not a race or religion. They have no connection to pre-Roman Judea. Israel isn't their ancestral homeland. The Holocaust is fictional. They haven't been "persecuted", that's only what they try to present it as when their depredations have been resisted or duly punished.

I'm agnostic on many aspects of God, like whether He is a being with a mind and personality rather than an abstraction of rules of the cosmos, but it's clear from results that Christians got much closer to the truth of mankind and the universe than any other religion. That understanding should be further refined and reformed, but not cast aside for something more primitive.

>Pope

>Christianity

Pick one.

They executed hundreds of priests in the name of values that came from Christianity itself. Again, what was liberalism if not a materialistic reduction of Christian values? In fact, you could argue that the power structures of the Church that the revolutionaries opposed were very much anti-Christian. Priests practiced the opposite of what they preached, and it was the West who was shaping Christianity, and not the other way around.

>it was the West who was shaping Christianity, and not the other way around.
But you guys are the ones that say that Christianity made the west weak...So which is it? Did it shape the west or not?

You're not arguing in good faith. You larpagans and gaytheists are the greatest practitioners of pilpul, you start off with your conclusion, and will twist the truth in every which way to make sure Christianity is to blame for whatever your current gripe is at any given moment. The cult of reason was founded as a refutation of Christianity, to replace Christian values with atheistic ones. What you assholes always champion, but when it went south and ended badly, then it's Christians to blame. Then it's Christian values. Enshrining the Church as compass of Europe, that's Christians, but so is when that Church is turn down, it's priests massacred and exiled and their teachings suppressed. That's entirely Christian. Christianity is universalist religion that creats globalism, but it also destroyed multicultural Rome, so it's anti-imperialist and destroys multiethnic empires. White people made Christianity when it was strong and comquered the globe, but those same white people aren't in any way responsible for being weak, that's Christianity.

You can't argue with people who have not even a passing truth in objectivity. You talk out both sides of your mouth. You sir, are an ass.

Attached: 0e30791e33390f519542ad457191fe272621c84ae6e61335e9b9b7ee2cd2666a.jpg (785x1200, 569K)

>catholics
>christian
pick one

this.

Morality comes from wisdom and reason

Attached: david_-_the_death_of_socrates.jpg (495x593, 40K)

Christianity was the first redpilled religion. When Christ saw what the jews become, he sent Jesus in order to convert them and punish them

Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Jews are the Christian's racial role models. Christians go to church in order to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The pro-Semitic Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. He wore a yamaka. He usually talked about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The church was invented by Jews, as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Christians name their children with Jewish names. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a Jewish clerk that examines how Jewish you are.

Christianity is not a person or just the catholic church faggot. Show flag

Catholicism is not Christianity.
The last good Catholics were the crusaders before the IV crusade.

Attached: boheemond_1er_de_tarente_fils_119164.jpg (650x979, 95K)

The cuckold Christ is a Jewish idol, his supporters should be put to the lions for mercy.

you've had an ancestor who had as a tradition the sacred art of goat-fucking

bring back goat-fucking for the sake of tradition - tradition = good

>being a christcuck

Modern Christianity is the highest form of jewish subversion.

Attached: Christian-and-Gay.jpg (899x943, 122K)

just because the pope has a foot fetish doesn't
make catholics christians. they are copy cats
that lick nigger dick.

Attached: catholic catlick.jpg (298x470, 36K)

those are not Christians, they are traitors and they should be punished

this applies to normies, sjw fags, christ cucks and all the religion nuts.

i agree with OP 100% only because he is correct and anyone who claims otherwise is either a nostalgia fag or a shitty human being that willingly buys into the religious shit so he can feel better about his tortured soul.

>fuck religion
>religion = regressive
>if you need religion to be a decent human being you are probably really stupid
>2019

Attached: 1492838812117s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: normies.png (500x566, 157K)

this

Attached: 1544325111375.png (720x482, 360K)

>This is the religion of the weak
Yes, the guys who liberated your homeland from muslim invaders were absolute weaklings.
Saged.

Reminder that circumcised Christians are spiritually Jews
Galatians 5
2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law.

do you retards really think anyone who isn't completely ignorant of history would take the pope washing feet as an insult? Christ washed the feet of the Apostles, it was as common back then as shaking someone's hand as a greeting.

>Meme flag
>Spurting so many herecies against the Canon as actual Christian doctrine.

Go figure.

>They executed hundreds of priests in the name of values that came from Christianity
Are you clinically retarded or is this just more lazy shit from that discord that wants to promote "infighting?"

Designer clothes, he makes catholics look bad everywhere what is the point of kissing this "refugee's" feet idiot

Subversion, basically.

How about you read the Bible to find out what the morals and values of Christianity are before you say that the based spaniard user is retarded? They killed those priests because they believed the Church had been corrupted and did not follow those values any more. Same reason why the Protestants started their movement. Beliefs in human equality, human rights, compassion for the poor, etc. all originate in the Bible specifically the New Testament.

Attached: 1543723761706.png (708x338, 69K)

Without Christianity jews wouldnt be the most powerful minority in the world.

Attached: ff.jpg (800x800, 165K)

Fascist don't feel compassion for others? They don't feel bad even for animals and the nature world? They don't feel compassion for the weak and wish to help them build themselves up?

What you are promoting is basically egoism that can't survive inside a collective. People need each other. As a fascist you should know this.

That must be why Jews exactly like you hate Christianity?? No you are their tool whethet you are aware of it or not. And if not, the antisemitism that you thrive on originates from their accursed status as God killers. Go tell a Hasid that Jesus is Jewish and you will be spit on. Tell him instead you work hard to get Christians to abandon Jesus and you will be a good goy to him. You are literally doing the work of kikes who universally hate or mock Christ

Catholics aren't Christians

>calling out jew control
>youre a jew! Screams the jew worshipper
Kike
>Records of long-distance Jewish slave merchants date at least as far back as 492, when Pope Gelasius permitted Jews to import non-Christian slaves into Italy, at the request of a Jewish friend from Telesina.[26][27][28] By the turn of the 6th to the 7th century, Jews had become the chief slave traders in Italy, and were active in Gaelic territories. Pope Gregory the Great issued a ban on Jews possessing Christian slaves, lest the slaves convert to Judaism.[28][29] By the 9th and 10th centuries, Jewish merchants, sometimes called Radhanites, were a major force in the slave trade continent-wide.[10][30][31]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe

>Jews are forbidden from usury in dealing with fellow Jews, and this lending is to be considered tzedakah, or charity. However, there are permissions to charge interest on loans to non-Jews.[29]
>The first of the scholastic Christian theologians, Saint Anselm of Canterbury, led the shift in thought that labeled charging interest the same as theft. Previously usury had been seen as a lack of charity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury

>The Rothschilds already possessed a significant fortune before the start of the Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815), and the family had gained preeminence in the bullion trade by this time.[22] From London in 1813 to 1815, Nathan Mayer Rothschild was instrumental in almost single-handedly financing the British war effort, organising the shipment of bullion to the Duke of Wellington's armies across Europe, as well as arranging the payment of British financial subsidies to their continental allies. In 1815 alone, the Rothschilds provided £9.8 million (in 1815 currency, about £566 million, €717 million or US$869 million today, when using the retail price index, and £6.58 billion, €8,34 billion or US$10.1 billion when using average earnings) in subsidy loans to Britain's continental allies.[23]

Attached: 1430550926084.png (1024x768, 454K)

John 13:1-17

13 Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end. 2 And during supper, when the devil had already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him, 3 Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he had come from God and was going to God, 4 rose from supper, laid aside his garments, and girded himself with a towel. 5 Then he poured water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which he was girded. 6 He came to Simon Peter; and Peter said to him, “Lord, do you wash my feet?” 7 Jesus answered him, “What I am doing you do not know now, but afterward you will understand.” 8 Peter said to him, “You shall never wash my feet.” Jesus answered him, “If I do not wash you, you have no part in me.” 9 Simon Peter said to him, “Lord, not my feet only but also my hands and my head!” 10 Jesus said to him, “He who has bathed does not need to wash, except for his feet,[a] but he is clean all over; and you[b] are clean, but not every one of you.” 11 For he knew who was to betray him; that was why he said, “You are not all clean.”

12 When he had washed their feet, and taken his garments, and resumed his place, he said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you? 13 You call me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am. 14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. 15 For I have given you an example, that you also should do as I have done to you. 16 Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant[c] is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. 17 If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.

This is how I know most of you are 'Christian' larpers.

Attached: Christ washing the disciples' feet.jpg (800x600, 59K)

(cont.) Pope Francis could be washing the feet of a 'white' European and people would still call him a 'cuck'.

There's no point in arguing with shills.

Literally everything in this post is wrong, you're a shitty troll.

>post facts

>UR A SHILL!

Dumb christfag

Attached: ff_57.jpg (1894x1326, 424K)

So what are you suggesting we should do instead?

Attached: 1510555910003m.jpg (677x1024, 153K)

All people like you do is cause division, that's obviously your goal. Luckily no actual right wing movements take faggots like you seriously.

So those that are in a possision of authority shouldn't serve the people that bestowed that authority on them?

Not follow offshoots of Judaism.

Yeah none of them think like me thats why have had jewish control for generations, little boys being mutilated with no one caring and have been kike slaves for so long. Because of idiot fucking christsheep like you.

You have no argument. Fuck off.

Christians don't believe in circumcision and people like you will never have power. If the west is going to be saved it will only happen after a return to Christianity, you know that and you're terrified of it. There is nothing your (((people))) hate more than Christianity.

>Fascist don't feel compassion for others? They don't feel bad even for animals and the nature world? They don't feel compassion for the weak and wish to help them build themselves up?
>What you are promoting is basically egoism that can't survive inside a collective. People need each other. As a fascist you should know this.
Bad wording but what I mean is the idea that the poor the weak the marginalized are worthy of more compassion than the strong. Of course fascists care about the weak and poor they just don't fetishize them like Christians and followers of other (((liberal ideologies))) do.

Attached: 1536360876413.jpg (850x400, 80K)

>Not follow offshoots of Judaism.
I asked you what we should do instead.

Tell that to the apathetic christians here and the christians that were fine with doing it here retard. Everywhere you christfags have existed you've allowed the jew to flourish. Filthy semitic rat.

Go read the story of Abraham and worship your obsessive genital mutilating god Yahweh you dirty Jewish fuck.

I can't tell you what to do. I dont follow any sort of fairytales, if you want thats up to you but its undeniable fact that following abrahamic religion made nations susceptible to jew control. Unsurprisingly following a offshoot of Judaism makes you weak to judaism.

Attached: ff.jpg (1008x720, 110K)

josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

>call an expensive war that achieves nothing
But you've got your presidents for that

Your experience with Christianity sound to be limited to the numerous sects at the USA. Yes charity is an important practice in Christianity, but believers should always be remembered that "those that don't work shall not eat" and that sometimes you do more harm by gifting away to the poor.

The fetishization of the poor and colored is pretty recent and can be traced to the subversion of the body of priests. It wasn't just religion that suffered from this but also political parties, academia and whole states.

Dont take me wrong, I do agree that something is pretty wrong and messed up when the cardinal of Africa is scolding Europe and the Pope for "losing their way and focus".

Collectives do need spirituality user, and sadly once Christianity is off the table people in Occident either become atheists or worship the state. Or both. Right now that option would automatically lead to people worshipping the (((best ally))) by association.

You acuse Christianity of birthing liberalism but at the same you give liberal solutions to it. Smh.

Attached: 1511985228325.jpg (750x937, 127K)

>flag
General Franco, Reconquistadors, Carlists and many other Catholic Spaniards who fighiting for their fatherland and Europe twist in the grave because of idiots like you. What a shame.

You shouldnt make massive sweeping statements like people "need" spirituality and act like Christianity is the only thing that can fill that void. Abrahamic religion isnt the only thing to ever exist.

No one needs to worship some fucking man derived and silly idea of a skydaddy and not doing that doesnt mean worshipping the state. There is also deism as well.

Have you ever read Acts 4:32-37 and Acts 5:1-11? Have you read Matthew 5? Christianity was always this cucked.

Attached: 1546536509498.jpg (939x1024, 232K)

Wrong.

Attached: DB98nNYV0AETOm0.jpg (1200x686, 127K)

Monarchy has been stoned to death. pic related.
None of the fascist leaders were perfect, Mussolini was not racist enough, Hitler was too kind to the kikes, Codreanu was a Christian and his religion poisoned his view on things, such as support for neo-feudalism.

Attached: 1539533819432.jpg (1800x283, 38K)

But this is exactly what happened recent history. If you genuinely believe that taking the same course will lead to a different outcome your are being either naive or dishonest.

Attached: 20180720_22.45.25.jpg (1012x1012, 199K)

There is no recent history about what led to jew control. Their control and the roots of it extend back into deeply christian Europe.

Traditional Christian society gave you everything you have you pathetic pagancuck dispshit. From modern medicine to science itself, which Christianity - with its view of God as Rational (unlike in Islam or the East) made people develop empiricism and science and change the world. Pagans did fuck all but nigger-tier marauding.

The Pope is not a fucking Christian, retard. Show me the Pope in the Bible. Show me nuns and monks and archbishops and cardinals. THERE ARE NONE. Catholocism is a piece of shit fraud.

Attached: pepe-gun.jpg (469x452, 39K)

The only part I dislike about Christianity is its Jewish roots and idea that Jesus is the son of God and also by extension is God. The character of Jesus was a cuck that taught slave morals. The only Aryan aspect about him was his willingness to sacrifice himself for his own people -- that is heroic. Except his people didn't really need him to sacrifice himself, because in order for his crucifixion to hold any meaning, one would need to assume he really was the Jewish messiah and thus fulfilling the prophecy, etc. So, he was really just a hippie that opposed the pharisees and scribes (of whom modern Jews descend from) and was persecuted for it, which isn't much -- not much to consider him to be the actual son of God (if such manifestation is even possible). Alexander the Great holds more credential ffs. I like Christianity in so far as the culture and aesthetic of it goes. I also believe in God as I was taught by Catholic theology despite not believing in Jesus. A lot of Church philosophy is Western in origin, and based on ideas perpetuated by Aristotle and the likes. If the Church were to drop Jesus and the Jewish connections (in addition to Vatican II reforms), it could be /ourfaith/ for sure. I despise paganism since its backwards. Christianity in the sense of Jesus Christ is also backwards. We need to look forward to a transcendental God found in beauty, truth, and unity -- in a faith that protects our race (like Judaism protects Jews) instead of endangers it and teaches all Homo sapiens are the same, and all equal before the eyes of God. Imo God does have a favourite/chosen people, and those people are the fittest, strongest, healthiest, and most enlightened. They're able to channel aspects of God into their culture/art, and thus able to channel Him into the physical world as being a race of demi-Gods. Demi-Gods in the sense of being ubermenschen. Ubermenschen that will seek technological and scientific innovation, colonize Mars, cure disease, etc.

>Christianity gave us logic and reason

Oh nononononono ahahahhaha

Attached: fer.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

I also enjoy the aesthetic of churches and cathedrals across Europe -- both Orthodox and Catholic. If we were to drop the Jewish roots, idea of Jesus being the son of God, etc. We could take back what Western/European people have put so much work into, and end this infighting over religion. We should not be fighting about religion. We're threatened by a (((people))) that want us dead. God is on our side if we proves ourselves to be His people instead of (((them))). Deus vult.

God is with us Anons, He is real, and yes, He thirsts, too, for the blood of our enemies - their women, daughters, yea, even their sons, unto the last babe.

Our God is a consuming fire. All who mock Him, are, to the degree of their mockery consumed. He is not mocked. Never, is the Lord slandered in vain. And not of vanity, but of perfect, moral truth - that the Lord encompasses Goodness, Love, Honor, Integrity, Virtue of all kinds, that to Mock God is to run afoul of all, and to run afoul of even one brings with it a curse.

Causality itself is the atheist's biggest enemy. But possibly, a little smaller than the atheist himself.

Yet you post a pic of someone who is not a Christian.

Attached: iu[1].gif (165x115, 5K)

I'm aware of Jewish subversion, but that doesn't change the writings of revelations: “Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews, and are not, but lie–behold, I will make them to come and bow down at your feet, and to know that I have loved you.” Jews that don't accept Christ are at this point onwards worshipers of Satan, as in against God, an so the expression “synagogue of Satan” exist. This is literally Canon from the church, avaible to those that actually put some effort into their faith.

Also
>citing a bunch of verses out of context
Cmon now you are just being lazy.

>Just look at the fucking Pope
you lost me at sage

Attached: 40.jpg (978x379, 58K)

Based Abraham child mutilator schizo nut who was ready to kill his own kid.

And before that into the pagan Roman empire as well and before thatinto the Egyptian society, and before that into the Babylonian society. Jews will jew wherever they go. That's why the Roman's destroyed their temple and later Christians expelled and treated them like like gypsies. Also don't forget Pic related.

If you really Really need people to start killing Jews then how about you start by coming forward and just say so instead of beating around the bush.

Attached: images (12).jpg (640x480, 54K)

Jews never had the control, like they did with the christian takeover. You can easily find this.

>Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.
>The Bull said that Jews should be treated equitably and justly, that their property rights should be protected, and that they should keep their own festivals and religious practices. Thus, in the Papal States, Jews enjoyed a level of protection in law.
>While a "persecuting spirit" often existed among the general population through the Middle Ages, Jewish communities often had to turn to the Holy See for protection. Papal Bulls reiterating the duty of protection were issued by various Popes, Following attacks on Jews by the First Crusade, during which over five thousand Jews were slaughtered in Europe, Pope Callixtus II (c. 1120) issued "Sicut Judaeis", which served as a papal charter of protection to Jews. Following further attacks, the bull was reaffirmed by many popes including Alexander III, Celestine III (1191-1198), Innocent III (1199), Honorius III (1216), Gregory IX (1235), Innocent IV (1246), Alexander IV (1255), Urban IV (1262), Gregory X (1272 & 1274), Nicholas III, Martin IV (1281), Honorius IV (1285-1287), Nicholas IV (1288–92), Clement VI (1348), Urban V (1365), Boniface IX (1389), Martin V (1422), and Nicholas V (1447). The bull forbade Christians, on pain of excommunication, from forcing Jews to convert, from harming them, from taking their property, from disturbing the celebration of their festivals, and from interfering with their cemeteries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

saved I also like this version

Attached: TIMES UP JEW.png (1735x821, 381K)

Less we forget

Attached: 200000000 GET.png (1339x591, 1008K)

Further christian rulers made more leeway for jews than followers of any other religion.

Wiping out pagans? Completely fine. Jews? Of course not!

>Charlemagne employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews.

>The Church forbade white people to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable.

>This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Attached: ff_17.png (1586x1696, 1.08M)

This echo chamber of hating Jews is still marching on I see. I get it, most big bankers and people at the "top" are Jews, but they're the one who fall in line with the pharisees who hated/denied/feared Jesus. There's different kinds of Jews. God's chosen people were anything but bankers at the top turning the frogs gay. Something tells me your pride won't allow you to believe anything but le epic white man is the best race, I totally get it as I've been there before.

Swallow your pride bud, if you raise your daughter right shes only gonna choose and be chosen by an intelligent handsome manly man. Does it really matter at that point what color his skin is? You're only racist for 2 reasons: You don't want races to mix and be dumbed down to be controlled more, or 2 you want to preserve your family ancestry or whatever. I understand the latter but the former wouldn't happen if the guy was smart and "alpha". See what I'm saying? I'm not really gonna be able to convince a lot, if not any of you but I hope this helps some of the lost lurkers (It wouldn't my young depressed ass of 2-5 years ago). Cut out pride (and understand that you have a ton of it without realizing, this is what kept me from being able to believe in anything my entire early life) and consider that the guy in charge of the universe loves you. "b-but hell!" people choose to go there, if we didn't have free will we'd be pointless automatons. God bless

>Child mutilator
Oh you mean the thing done that helps keep men from being degenerates to further seperate us from being just animals?
>Schizo
You and a carbon copy of yourself are put in a vacuum and given an equal challenge. Who wins, the version who thinks hes alone or the version who has tons of positive energy and willpower because he believes the being that made everything is helping him?
>ready to kill his own kid
What do you think this is? a game? the being who made everything asks you to do something you do it boy

>Oh you mean the thing done that helps keep men from being degenerates to further seperate us from being just animals?

Yes good little abrahamic cuck.

I'll let you in on a secret, god never asked Abraham to do anything. The voices in his old deluded kike head did.

Kill yourself for defending child mutilation. I hope you die screaming like all of the little boys did who got mutilated thanks to your sick religions and false God.

>Codreanu was a Christian and his religion poisoned his view on things, such as support for neo-feudalism.

Unlike Mussolini and Hitler, Codreanu was murdered before achieving full power, so we'll never know how his version of fascism would have turned up in practice.

Attached: 1474388189349.png (1378x568, 804K)

Many popes had to intervene because it was basically a Jewish bloodbath everytime Easter came and tensions started to surface. And as it has been implied Jews always had power and resources to lever influences with since ancient times.

Seriously, if your purpose is to promote the killing of every Jewish men and women just say so. Because those very same principles you are mocking are the ones preventing it.

All I know is this: If Christianity forces me to not see Jews as an existential threat, I'm off the Jesustrain.

Difference between then and Christian Europe was the degree of power that was afforded to (((them))). In Christian Europe, kikes had total control of the money supply simply because they were the only ones allowed to lend at interest. And due to the fact that feudal lords needed a source of liquid wealth, state action against kikes was essentially limited to expulsions long after the local populations had it with the kikes. Expulsions typically required a very very pissed off populace as well as evidence of heinous crimes on part of the jews, typical ritual murder of children, another expulsion causing offense was literal centuries of treasonous kikes helping muslim forces.

Attached: 1544837646302.png (1681x2802, 246K)

They had power and resources FROM christian rulers as I have just posted.

>those very principles youre mocking are the ones preventing it

No it isnt. Youre literally flat out denying observable history and facts. Christcucks are the reason why jewish control perpetuated. Even when jews were expelled they came back later and continued to menace

NOTHING was ever done that meaningfully curbed their power, if a christian nation expelled them because commoners or whoever finally got fed up they went to a neighboring nation and provably just returned later.

And so are millions of other people. It behooves preachermen then, to adapt their teachings to reflect that reality.

>It is impossible to build a Traditional society based on Christianity.

On the contrary, Mr. Kike Puppet, it is impossible to build a Traditional society based on anything else, because Christianity IS the European tradition. Whether you are into pagan LARPing or the atheist heresy, or whatever latest trick Satan and his synagogue cooked up, you're by definition trying to overturn the actual European tradition and conduct yet another radical social experiment, because outcomes of every prior such experiment starting from Jacobins taught you nothing.

Jews have been doing the same charade ever since the Babylonians, way before the Greeks formulated their own mythos. They literally evolve for this. What are you on about?

>a jewish offshoot religion IS the European tradition!

>what are you on about

The control they have now is on a whole new level, why do you think the control comes after an offshoot of judaism spreads through the world? That they control christian nations so tightly compared to any time before

>Unlike Mussolini and Hitler, Codreanu was murdered before achieving full power, so we'll never know how his version of fascism would have turned up in practice.
True we would not see how his fascist government would be run, but we know he supported medieval to early modern style European monarchies, and we know how well those turn out. One issue independent of the need for a feudal social structure in such a system, which is incompatible with modern technology, is the monarchs end up marrying foreign royals over their own countrymen and basically become a sort of international clique that no longer cares for it' own people. Additionally kikes can rise in power in this system, the best example is the Rothschilds,who were court jews and attained nobility and total control of many countries money supplies. They even took control of the Catholic Church's money supply. Traditional European Monarchy is a shit system. Support for something like this is certainly a flaw in Codreanu's political worldview.

Attached: 1537564010238.png (1018x861, 916K)