Jeff Bezos Dun Goofed; Divorce Laws

Jeff Bezos' wife is getting 69 BILLLLLLION dollars from their divorce. Do such laws need to be changed?

Is Bezos retarded for cheating on his wife (hot as hell even though she's 50) with a gold-digging Latina whore?

Putting aside his potential retardedness, is it fair she gets half of everything he has, including shares in Amazon, making her just as powerful in the company as him?

Attached: 59fa1ffe4d05ac0b3b8b48c4-750-562.jpg (750x562, 59K)

Women were a mistake.

She started dating him when he was a broke nerd, and gave him rides to work. She is the epitome of a trad waiting, and he blew it on an Instagram girl with giant fake tits.

I’m on her side all the way.

He’s stupid for getting rich in the first place. He should have taken the Diogenes pill.

Is Jeff making these these threads?
Remove niggers from the Lord of the Rings remake and all is forgiven bro.
One of us. One of us.

He won't even notice the difference what does he care.

Amazon is committed to diverse casting as a method of increasing viewership. All elves will be played by Nigerians.

of course he is can you imagine the fun those two would have been able to have if they tried to make it work well for one another?

like damn that wife kept it together for a very long time

>like damn that wife kept it together for a very long time
It's easy to keep it together if your husband is the richest man on Earth. MacKenzie Bezos is based, though, solely because she stayed faithful. Bezos fucking failed at that.

The sexts they released were insanely cringey.

Bezos is a fucking faggot dude you wouldn't even wanna be his friend

I just can't understand why he went for a bogged Mexican.

bezos is hispanic buddy. he's not white.

i used to jack it to her when she was on my local tv station here in LA

>implying this isn’t all just a cash out plan

The chick he went for is straight MILF, she shits on his wife.

She deserves every penny. Now if you excuse me I'm gunna find out if she needs a new boytoy.

I support all lefties getting abused by their own laws
This is a good thing

>mackenzie bezos

Gas her and her stupid parents with that gay ass hippy name

Id elbow his face if I got close enough
Anons would spam my mug shot for days

Jeff could have had this for a lot less than $70M.
All he had to do was call Harvey to find out her price.

Attached: 1539139232344.jpg (2100x3150, 397K)

great source faggot

$70B. Moot point though since pic related doesn't really exist anymore.

this, girl believed and supported his dreams n shit.
dood went and fucked another girl
like dawg ya couldve given her a cool 50 mil and divorced but nah
yo ass had to have it all. go too big for your britches

He can now walk into any man's house and fuck his wife. And it only cost him 70 billion and his soul.

When was this affair?

Lauren Sanchez is 49 and married for 14 years herself. Doesn't add up.

Attached: cassel.jpg (1080x810, 120K)

He still has more money than he'll ever need but I doubt he'll be getting married again.

>implying this isn't just a way to cash out some AMZN stock for his family because "welp the court made me do it"
Oh, my bad, this is an incel thread, not a wealth planning thread. Carry on.

Attached: jeff_bezos_JUST.png (750x1142, 711K)

His original name was Jeff Jorgensen. He's super white.

> Putting aside his potential retardedness, is it fair she gets half of everything he has, including shares in Amazon, making her just as powerful in the company as him?
He would have championed this before had it happened to someone else. Fuck him, gas all jews.

wasn't he adopted or something
I forgot his bio
anyway good for her, you go girl
He's such a weasley nerd, and bald too

this, as well as being anally blue-pilled, kek

here's why we have these laws. when they were written, the man was almost always the breadwinner of the family. the wife would stay home and take care of the house and kids - which freed up the man to go and earn a living working all day. the man would not be able to work without the wife taking care of the home and raising the kids. it frees up time and responsiblity for him. so if a couple got divorced, the law recognized that it was very unfair to give the woman nothing, after all, she contributed to his earning potential by taking care of the other aspects of his life. if the wife worked a job, any money she earned was considered marital assets just like the husbands, and it was divided as well.

Jeff Bezos and Amazon arguably would not be as successful today without the support of his wife. Maybe she was working a real job when he started selling books out of his garage. Maybe that paid the bills when nothing else was. Maybe she was sitting on her ass eating bon-bons while Jeff worked himself to death. Regardless, the law doesn't distinguish between the two scenarios. When you get married, everything you earn afterwards becomes marital assets, because it was a product of the marriage.

The only thing this will effect is his ego. The amount only matters to her.

ROFLMAO what a retard. Yes it's fair because he's a wanna-be kike.

>When you get married, everything you earn afterwards becomes marital assets, because it was a product of the marriage.
please pay attention to this, kek

Lock them both up and expropriate them.

Attached: killcapitalists.png (953x359, 557K)

I know people who would gladly pay 50 billion dollars if they had it.

No his wife has her the wall. I'd do the same

Be a real shame if she were to perish in a plane accident.

Stop writing like a nigger. This is a white man's board, not Twitter.

>Man claws his way up
>Marries a woman
>Becomes successful
>Woman wants divorce
>Woman wants to take your fortune
Reason:
>We wuz there from the beginning

Attached: 9f1f3c8ee8bfc177f9ff6c09c8889331fdf8190c149f56eaf92703465c72b4dd.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

seriously. why is this still being talked about daily? like is it important as fuck or something?

stop with these threads already. everyone, including the SEC knows this 'divorce' is actually insider trading and bezos won't get away with it

>Is Bezos retarded for cheating on his wife (hot as hell even though she's 50) with a gold-digging Latina whore?
This! I don't get it. His wife is extremely fit for a 50 year old, and much hotter then his affair. His new Mexican flame has a plastic face due to excessive botox or surgery. Most importantly, his wife had been with him before he was a multi billionaire (even though to be fair, they met while working on a hedge fund, and Bezos was her superior, so she already knew he'd become pretty wealthy, even if there was no Amazon yet). This douchebag, like so many other men, is mistaking lust for love.

They probably signed agreement after marriage once amazon got so big. I am guessing she will get all other assets besides amazon stock. The only thing she deserves is maybe free amazon prime for a year.

What he said. It's a sham divorce so that he can cash out his stock without causing a panic and crashing it.

The woman involved has also been involved in other millionaire divorces. She's doing her job

>i used to jack it to her when she was on my local tv station here in LA

I heard she was an Anchor. Was she one of those anchors the station hires because they want to give everyone boners? She has giant tits and ass, which all look fake. Did she actually report news?

>I love you, alive girl. I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon,”
>I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you,
>You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh
>I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”

Attached: 1-16-2019 2-46-06 PM.jpg (788x678, 56K)

Stephen Colbert tried to make fun of the situation. The best he could do was act like he was also bald.

Are bald guys more based, since they realize their self-worth is not based on looks?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 12.23.28 AM.png (966x960, 1010K)

>since they realize their self-worth is not based on looks?
*more than looks.

Jeff is fundamentally a 'Burqueno. He is thus drawn to other 'Burqueno trash like a fly onto honey. Cheating with that gross whore just proves that he cannot escape that fact despite his entire lifetime of trying.

>She started dating him when he was a broke nerd
Wrong. He was already a VP at a New York hedge fund. She was nothing when they met. She married him becausw he had status and was making good money and knew he waa going to be rich.

>I’m on her side all the way
tits or gtfo roastie bitch

>broke

Bezos was a VP at a major hedge fund and had millions in savings before starting Amazon idiot.

Since when do people get split 50/50 in divorces? I understand that if they don't have a lot of money, they should split it but if one of them made billions, there's no reason why it should 50/50.

Even if that's true, she doesn't deserve 69 billion dollars. Maybe a 100 million, that alone would make her the most expensive whore and cleaning lady in the world. Bezos just could've hired maids and hookers and it would've been a lot cheaper. Besides, leftists should support him, it's all about open relationships these days

Bezos’ wealth is paper based, he’ll tank Amazon’s shares just so this bitch doesn’t get her hands on $69 billion dollars.

He look more and more like a James Bond villain every day.

SHES HOT AS FUCK.

for a boomer maybe. the day of the pillow is coming boomer friend

Attached: ZoomerVictory.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6Fn555.png (1500x1552, 608K)

Based

What can you buy with $140B that you can't buy with $70B? Unless you're planning to become a supervillain and need to fund various megalomaniacal projects, Bezos's life won't change one bit after the divorce, that's how rich he is. And given how dominant Amazon is, he'll make that money back relatively quickly, too.

I'd still have the bitch assassinated if it were me though.

It’s all paper based wealth, he is cash poor.

She will get half that money. Always. She's gonna take the 70 billion from amazon shares

I think it's a combination of both financial planning and wandering eyes.

Had the Bezos family been interested only in wealth planning they would have set up a trust/foundation. This would allow them to control the wealth but avoid the taxes. This is what Faceberg and Gates did.

OTOH this could also be a way of cashing out huge amounts of AMZN without spooking the market, in preparation for the big crash.

Most guys are fucking faggots, but this fucking faggot can buy a country.

it's true, just because technically he has 140 billion to his name, it doesn't mean he's got that much in liquid assets, most of it is worth and value. but the courts will demand that he hands over 69 billion in cash to his ugly wife. he would've been better off fucking a hooker

JB has plenty of money even if the bitch gets half. Most of that money would have been donated or given to kids when they die anyways. The real issue is she will waste that money on woke people.

Millions is peanuts compared to billions. If you reduced how much he had now to millions you'd be he'd feel broke.

>OTOH this could also be a way of cashing out huge amounts of AMZN without spooking the market, in preparation for the big crash.
If he is "forced" to sell shares in the divorce settlement this was exactly the plan all along.

One of the finance YouTube channels broke down the reason Bezos is getting divorced. It is fake. He is doing it because his finances are about to get slammed, but with a divorce, tbey can hide half of it in her accounts.

Surprisingly based. Let the dog eat.

what if MacKenzie donates most of her money to charity? She keeps 1 Billion, donates the other 68.

She can change the world, cure hunger in Africa WHILE funding research that cures cancer.

SHE will become a saint, Meanwhile, Jeff will fail at trying to playiarize Musk.

Wrong. Bezos was already rich when she got her hands on him. Shes a raging liberal witch that donates to progressive orgs and even made one herself (that failed) and even had videos featuring THE Monica Lewinsky. Also a failed author. I bet she nags Bezos to death. She doesn't deserve shit, but its hilarious that the richest women is the world was made by divorcing the richest man in the world. What a fucking clown universe.

Attached: nige.jpg (620x330, 31K)

>everyone, including the SEC knows this 'divorce' is actually insider trading
But the SEC will have to prove, against billions in defense lawyers. So they won't even try.
>and bezos won't get away with it
He absolutely will, sadly. Don't think that if push came to shove Bezos wouldn't remind the SEC of the pain he could cause Americans (and their retirement funds heavily invested in AMZN) if he decided to liquidate his holdings - or simply "choose to retire because of the stress of the SEC acts" - and crash Amazon's stock.

Yes, the SEC knows this is most likely a stock scam. And they also know there's not a goddamn thing they can do about it.

Attached: Reaction - Thinking meme.jpg (600x494, 30K)

>the richest women is the world was made by divorcing the richest man in the world. What a fucking clown universe.
That's not a clown universe. That's a normal one, becausr women are nothing and they have to divorce rape. A clown universe is one in which the richest woman is one who did it on her own merit.

>bezos is hispanic buddy. he's not white
>His original name was Jeff Jorgensen. He's super white
Bezos' adoptive father is Cuban - so Bezos has a filial if not genetic fondness for latinas.

Giving money to a nerd - even more money than anyone else on Earth - doesn't make him a chad.

>Poor Jeff...only worth 69 gorillion now.

What a goofy, lop eyed, dick nosed, retard.

bezos and his wife they were already estranged
what he's retarded for is going steady with that goblina tv thot helicopter pilot.
>he lets her pilot his helicopter
>he's so pathetically hooked he's sending dick pics
THE PLASTIC TV THOT HELICOPTER PILOT WILL FUCKING KILL HIM
screencap pilled and checkem'ed

Attached: helicoptersanchez.jpg (2000x1252, 273K)

This. There is no way government lawyers are gonna fight Amazon and win.

The ultimate This.

Jeff is a total retard. Personally dont believe marriage should be broken up over one affair.
But she is wife knew money was the one thing that mattered to him so she decided to teach him a lesson.
Dude wasnt even banging victoria secret models but some used old reporter.

Yeah when you got 140billion dollars...you can afford to have the helicopter transporting your wife have an accident.
Surely he has a trusted person who can do his bidding with question. Dudes a billionaire. You dont get to that level of wealth without being absolutely ruthless

>120 billion dollars
>hot AF even at 50
Gee I wonder why?

>Since when do people get split 50/50 in divorces?

Why not? A husband and wife are like a team.

For all you know she might've been sucking his dick and cooking him breakfast every single day when he was broke and that's what gave him the motivation to pull himself together and succeed in his business.

Everything he achieved he did in an equal partnership with is wife. I think she's entirely entitled to her half of their money.

And as for this fuckwits that suggest he should have her killed so that he can keep her half of the money:

brahs, he'll have 70 billion dollars AFTER they split it.

It wold take you 120,000 years earning 5 million dollars every year for the rest of your life to earn as much money as he'll have AFTER the split.

He's rich to the point of it essentially being like having infinite money. Even after the split. Why would he kill his best friend and person who cared for him for 25 years just so that he be in essentially the same position as he is now.

You fucking idiots. You've all been brainwashed to hate women but jewish memeflaggers and it makes me sick. Shame.

>It would take you 120,000 years if you made 5 million every year for the rest of your life
>120,000 years
>The rest of your life

Attached: k.png (899x898, 808K)

yeah I meant to write 12,000 not 120,000.

But now that I think about it it's probably more like 14,000. I'm fucked

>some cunt that takes no part in his business
>like a team
yeah lets see you say that when it happens to you dumb faggot cuck

>Is Bezos retarded for cheating on his wife (hot as hell even though she's 50) with a gold-digging Latina whore?
He should lose it all for that alone

spoken like a true incel.

Here is the problem: now TWO women in the US are actually WORTH $69 Billion dollars. By next week they all will believe they are worth $69 Billion. Things are about to get MUCH worse.

Oh, burger. Allow me to help you. You'd have to somehow live for 14,000 years making $5m a year to earn the money you say he'll have ($70bn). Ignoring inflation and spending, obv.

Whoops – you're an emu, and the guy who replied to you was a burger. This thread is somehow causing retardation…

Yes that's precisely the point.

it depends, does she give a 69 billion dollar blowjob?

good for her
you will never personally know about the other sex or marriage or anything else like that unless it's with another guy you collosal faggot

Holy crap! Checked and Keked with trips.

>the victory dance
>my sides