Why is it becoming harder and harder for women to find a man to marry?

Why is it becoming harder and harder for women to find a man to marry?

Attached: Elite match making.jpg (605x492, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB
thesun.co.uk/news/7649464/tereza-burki-seventy-thirty-ltd-high-court-dating-agency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>face like a catcher's mitt
>complaining about mediocre men

Attached: abigaillaugh.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Fuck I love that stupid khazar temptress

I get up at 5 every morning and haul my ass to work. I'm off at 16, and the last thing I want is to come home to some nagging tranny-looking bitch.

Is Bens face really feminine or is her face really masculine?

Attached: abigailgoyimknow.jpg (534x800, 39K)

because we just don't fuck with any bitch

>says a mediocre woman

Because her mind hasn't aged in over 2 decades and for some reason she holds the notion that it was the same for her body.

Attached: 075.jpg (3649x5593, 2.05M)

Women want to both always marry up and climb the ladder in society passing men on said ladder.

Eventually, you gotta look down.

Pic related?
They only want to marry when
>They're entirely too fucking old
>They're out of shape
>They have bastard children
>They have STDs
>They have massive debt
You marry and have children when you're in your absolute best, not when you're fucking old and have no other choice. If the hag in pic related never aged, she'd still be fucking around and taking advantage of multiple guys like the whore she is. It takes extreme moral fiber (or force) for a girl to settle down young instead of taking advantage of her vagina.

>If the hag in pic related never aged, she'd still be fucking around and taking advantage of multiple guys like the whore she is

Attached: tl;dr ''I've hit the wall, plz help''.jpg (754x1530, 305K)

The type of man she'd desire can fuck 20 year old whores all day because he's successful and confident. Why would he fucking bother with a dried out husk.

Because she's "cultured" and "smart", duh.

Attached: seeking woman.jpg (664x599, 81K)

rat-faced thot

Not mediocre

Attached: 11aba7986f9320d0fb517c25b2473981.jpg (411x480, 31K)

I bet Ben jerks off thinking about her.

For an iPhone and Michael Kors handbag and watch, women will follow.

you mean woman in their 50's?
hot women in their 20's, as it happens since the start of history, can male a make a man do anything, even marry.

Bitch looks like Jared Taylor

Women are the real Jews.

is there a market for a virgin dating app? men try to match virgins

mite b kewl

How can you spend your savings on a dating site?

It is Jewed Taylor

not even a little

Aside from some old used up pussy most women don't bring anything to the table

Because of the Jews.

That IS Jared Taylor

>that pic
Holy cringe.

Because women worth having are rare.

That's a fucking dude. Fucking trap.

The thing is, there will always be men who they can use to climb the ladder. Even Chads these days have gfs who are 6s or 7s, if you go outside you'll see there are tons of average men with below average women and equally many above average men with "meh" women.

Attached: 10569874321.png (754x711, 36K)

Have GF

Cheats on me

Dump her

Don't get married.

Maybe bitches could stop fucking everything?

> Why is it becoming harder and harder for women to find a man to marry?
Because women are focused only on themselves, and in doing so, see men as an afterthought and nothing more than something to please them if needed.
This is not pleasing to men, and in women's quest to please themselves, they've never considered what men might want. What men might find pleasing.
So they are not at all pleasing to men. And can barely be pleased by one even so.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

>FURTHER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE FEMIN VIRUS
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB

Attached: 1535791412_sdltd1ef3ca-nh.jpg (640x427, 103K)

Why White women are so whiny? At least you don't have your clit cut off at young age, whore.

>get old
>get fat
>marriage not affordable for many men

I’m so sick of women. Artificial wombs for traps can’t come soon enough.

Attached: 8833D483-EAF8-47F6-85D2-4D44AD3496C1.png (1334x750, 2.02M)

She should have spent her money on a new Face

The lack of traditionalism. Feminism has tricked women into thinking they're free to do whatever they want and fuck a bunch of guys and get wasted in their early 20s. Then they reflect on it when they get older and regret everything that they did because they are naturally designed to give birth and sustain the family- even if they deny it.

Attached: 1547713451529.jpg (540x537, 85K)

Attached: repressed homo.png (500x514, 435K)

It isn't.
It's becoming harder and harder for men to find a woman to marry.
Men's wife standards haven't changed. Women are the ones failing to measure up, not men.

Why is that mediocre man wearing a dress?

>looking for women
lmao, enjoy that 3D roastie

Attached: best girl smug.png (448x443, 322K)

>Then they reflect on it when they get older and regret everything that they did because they are naturally designed to give birth and sustain the family
And then they double down on the bullshit and try to spread the misery to young women.

Attached: 033-20160805-NO1-003.jpg (400x567, 149K)

Id rather be gay than deal with womens’ shit.

If traps are gay, then I’m a fag.

based and pinkpilled
The vaginal jew will fall

Attached: 1542272925145.jpg (1038x1097, 56K)

That lump of offal should spend less time looking for a man marry and more time looking for the man that beat her with the ugly stick.

Attached: 1510953753149.jpg (401x372, 24K)

she will die alone. how awesome is that?

What is the context of this? Does she have histrionic personality disorder?

Why is that undesirable men are acutely aware of their imperfections but their female counterparts are totally oblivious? There are decrepit hambeasts that look like they crawled out from the 4th circle of Hell who actually think they’re entitled to 6’4” billionaire chads

Let me guess, this vile creature has ahd a succesful high paid career, very well educated and so forth...i.e. Shit not a single man gives a flying fuck about with regards to women.

Standards for men and women are different, fucking deal with.

>mediocre old woman meets mediocre men
truly extraordinary OP

thesun.co.uk/news/7649464/tereza-burki-seventy-thirty-ltd-high-court-dating-agency/
>Divorced mum-of-three, 47, ‘no longer has any dreams’ after £12,600 dating agency failed to find her a single match as it only had 100 men

Because men are not coddled and pampered by society and everyone they ever meet for their entire life so at some point they are forced to acknowledge reality.

Attached: real_men_have_curves.jpg (600x450, 34K)

> Ms Burki originally signed up to the agency in 2014 where she hoped to find a man with “a lifestyle similar or more affluent than her own” and, ideally, “multiple residences”.

Attached: 1547787744529.jpg (605x492, 161K)

What you're describing is the female version of "Why don't women want nice guys like me?" They are projecting what women want in men onto what men want in women, but men and women look for very different things in their partners.

Another reason why traps are better than women.

The only major reason real women are useful for is for producing offspring. That’s a big deal, but if we could somehow reproduce without women, their only purpose is recreation (as it should be)

Attached: 4DDF1B72-3A24-48D5-A872-D30E5FF334D4.jpg (968x681, 118K)

>Does she have histrionic personality disorder?
Don't they all?

>i'm a desperate virgin who likes rate-faced uggos because fat sacks

Vocal exercises shes an opera singer

>Why is it becoming harder and harder for women to find a man to marry?
They put off and try to get it done at the last possible moment, like its some shitty homework assignment.

am gay, can confirm

It'll just be flooded with whores

No man wants to marry an old career woman. Men are not attracted to an old successful woman with money. That's what women want in men.
Men desire younger women who are pure, loving, and desiring a family.
Either you get a good man when you're in your early 20's or you get the left over creeps in your late 30's.

That’s a man in a dress isn’t it

Attached: 75A407E3-055A-408D-A66F-163DF1D660CE.jpg (498x496, 38K)

>Born-again virgins everywhere

Attached: img_10_m.jpg (560x747, 46K)

Attached: Pathetic.png (545x507, 326K)

They wanted equality, they got it. They can push all the feminist crap they want but at the end of the day they can make men desire those shitty qualities or want their roastie torn up pussies. They don't get to pick what we find attractive. The younger generation's women better pay attention adapt accordingly. I'm 38 and I won't even look at a woman over 24 because they are all crap. It really pisses off my female co-workers, who are all single or divorced many of them childless and the rest single mothers, but I don't care. I tell the haggard bitches what I'm looking for and it burns their asses that there is no way they can meet those requirements. Dating a girl now who is 20, a virgin, Pentecostal, natural red hair, traditional values, wants several kids. Her only downside is she has hazel eyes.

I'm recommending this for my brother dating profile.

That right there is your modern "woman". And by marriage to a "good guy", she really just means a beta provider. As old as she is, whoever thinks she's "done" is naive as fuck. Men should not marry old women. Period.

She has a manly face and looks too old to have children. What man would be interested in that?

bluepilled

Attached: 1531379341621.jpg (1600x1200, 667K)

>What man would be interested in that?

Blind, deaf, and retarded

Can’t tell the difference m8

>old hag thinks she has actually ANY value in the sexual market anymore

Bitch you're a 0/10, guys would rather fuck disabled and obese fatties than your senile corpse lmao
s a d

Attached: 1544592428422.png (542x775, 764K)

Attached: womjew.jpg (1080x1350, 132K)

They're just a carrier. That's all women are, they follow whoever is in power. They're not inherently evil. Don't you remember that they ate the fruit?

Attached: 27032948_m.jpg (437x600, 275K)

Married femanon (9 years), there are still some good women out there.
You want them in their early 20s if possible, her parents should be still married, she should have friends but none of that "girl code" bullshit.

Who gives a fuck

Because they old shity hags that none wants.

Women are like milk.
No one wants old milk.

its all mental. women think they are too good for anyone because of brainwashing.

Attached: nD4qu5xpd8n2QZYz.png (760x749, 494K)

imagine how deformed her kids would be if she got married

Attached: 1537230896574.jpg (285x242, 78K)

Yea cause no rich guy is going to want to date your ugly ancient ass, they'd rather fuck a 20 yr old chick

Because women always unhappy. They are selfish with no sense of empathy, and that's how it's always been. It's why women cant be friends with other women. I was red-pilled pretty quickly when my gf at the time broke up with me after I was in a horrific accident and put into a coma. I had TBI when I woke and after struggling with mood swings, depression, balance issues, and memory problems she left after 1 week saying it's too hard being with me and. Chris Brown said it best as these hos ain't loyal. Pic related its me

Attached: received_928760923850768.jpg (720x960, 76K)

So she wins her lawsuit and receives renumeration, but must also pay the company £5000 for libel against them?

Strange logic.

she cute. rich guy 30ys would hit her for life.

This woman is ugly inside and out.

Attached: don says.png (462x309, 243K)

Come home, white man

Attached: comehomewhiteman.jpg (610x477, 43K)

That's Grayson Perry in a dress

>Why is it becoming harder and harder for women to find a man to marry?
Perhaps the women are getting older.

Bitches and witches. Stinky pussy. Want to be supported. FUCK YOUR VERIFICATION BUTT FUCKERS

kek

savage

Attached: 1543511063801.jpg (184x184, 8K)

She's 30 years too late.

It's always fascinating to me how much such bait threads resonate among people of Jow Forums

It really indicates how much Personal problems people here have

Attached: You're here for a reason, Walker.jpg (715x715, 201K)