What Is The Most Trusted News Source?

Attached: 06D81795-B761-406C-B23C-99032CBCC09A.jpg (1125x1326, 813K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=o1yUKfvnqRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums

unironically

Psychoactive-fueled talks with God.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

/thread

Daily Stormer

Snopes

I'm proud of our gamer community

>This to a degree.
Tons of people try to subvert this place so you have to take everything with a grain of salt.

CNN of course..particularly Don Lemon.

His word is Gospel

Attached: Russia-today.png (240x240, 2K)

>gamers rise up

RT for anything not Russia related

Attached: Slycooper_)))coincidence(((.png (956x427, 323K)

CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post

CNN.

The general rule of thumb is pick the network with the most Jews and the opposite of what they say is closest to the truth.

Yeah, as long as you can weed out the shills

Attached: apu2.png (789x750, 18K)

No

Fuck the mainstream media - ignore all of it.
I found this the other day. Whilst I am not a septic tank, it had some good articles, from mature, adult perspectives (unlike MSM).
americanthinker.com/

ITS BUZZFEED AND SPEAKING OF BUZZFEED HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS? RIGHT NOW THERE ARE OVER 9000 THREADS LOVINGLY MADE TO,OET YOU KNOW THAT ITS FINALLY OVER THATS RIGHT THE LONG ORANGE NIGHTMARE IS ENDING AND GLUMPHBLAT BRUMBFT IS ON HIS WAY TO SUPERMAX ALL THANKS TO BUZZFEED

Buzfeed.

This. The truths that people need are locked away in the dark corners of their own minds. OP needs to confront his inner demons and reremember his past trauma. In that he, he will understand as to why he is such a faggot.

I literally get all of my news from Jow Forums humor threads

Attached: 4E90BF82-46A0-4639-93B1-0262A6EB2F32.jpg (647x620, 35K)

This. If a story is legit, chances are Jow Forums is gonna break it first by a pretty wide margin, but don't believe anything that gets posted here without at least 2-3 sources backing it up.

This used to be true. They were the most unbiased and honest source for non Russian news. But because of the EU, Syria, Ukraine and sanctions et cetera, more of everything is connected to Russia even if loosely and therefore suspect.

DailyMail

Sargon of Akkad

Unironically/pol/ and TMZ

I remember when I could filter news agencies on google and they removed the feature now I keep getting washington and huffington post

CNN you racist. Oy VEY! Mazzeltaph! Gaphilta fish! Matsa balls! Oy gavault!

5 senses

PressTV

Delete the thread if doubles

I normall check 4pol/8pol and zerohedge for news
sometimes I will check out boomer report, but not usually because its run by a faggot zionist

Attached: Boyz In the Hood RDR2.png (1326x838, 840K)

Love me some of that guy. I also go to church to see him every Sunday morning on our big screen tell us what to think.

Foxnews

Attached: notsure.jpg (486x545, 44K)

I mean.. it's a vidya game. If I want, I can pop in Starcraft, and convert hoomans into sustainable biomass for a communist overmind. Even turning a beautiful woman into a manist overlord of my broodlings.

TMZ

>this

Facebook.com

Or TYT. I love jenk jenkum jenkins

Vice is msnbc for millenials...trash

Vice is a national treasure. And Snopes

HRT, croatian state owned TV and radio

Attached: 37467A2A-BE9C-40E5-A832-53301D2EC0ED.gif (347x450, 3.34M)

Watched their video about zimbabwe recently, it was pretty kek.
>POLICE ARE COME AFTER WE BUT WE DON GIWA DEM ABOU DEM.
youtube.com/watch?v=o1yUKfvnqRQ

No one can be trusted

If they don't shit on jews then it's cannot be trusted.

Attached: G8otxrhCtG7d8BqLjVo4kNYkgpcdaOH1zjOjLGg8SV8.jpg (960x718, 124K)

this guy knows

It is just like everywhere else. So pretty good.

lmao unironically this

Yahoo news is good. Jow Forumsnewz is informative too!!! Every one is so open minded and smart

fpbp

Epoch Times

You should take everything with a grain of salt. The problem is other news outlets tell you you shouldn't because you can trust them.

Red ice TV

Read a BuzzFeed article but reverse all positives and negatives.

ironically the most jewish ones. They don't lie to themselves

Who owns the press anyway?

Attached: 151518948764654846.jpg (559x728, 86K)

delet this!

Attached: first post best post.jpg (474x503, 49K)

Pew News

UK Column

Struhmfag alert. It’s a social media site. Not a news organization you ubermensch you.

RT? Is cucked?

Come on. You can’t be serious.

all news sources have inherent bias.

>playing jew games instead of lifting!
yeah right faggot!

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6Fn555.png (1500x1552, 608K)

I'm gonna have to go with NPR (not the editorials/op-eds)

I only use Jow Forums, drudge and sometimes breitbart.

Jow Forums is good for breaking news. Usually 3 or 4 hours of the MSM because they use the time to skew and push an agenda before going live.

CNN

only thing about global news thing is that if there shit happens in russia, some bbc cocks will report about it too, compare shit they tell to what regional news says - make conclusion (probably to not believe any of them). Every news source is paid. So RT paid by Putin to show how good fuckin' russia and how bad Europe is. Reverse situation anywhere else. The only plus, other side usually don't hide that shit happens.

Attached: 65675753445588866883.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Reuters

While the news says "Americans killed in Syria", Jow Forums already has pictures of dead Americans. It's not even close. Unfiltered is so much better than neoliberal media outlets.

Drudge (although it's mixed)

A bunch of locals, although they're pozzed.

The comments under news articles where they are still allowed. There’s always someone who actually knows what the story is and puts it in the comments. I wish my subscription money could be distributed to key commentators cause they’re the ones doing the journalism now.
I also check in with qresearch at cripple of course

fpbp

Attached: 1546927926396.gif (245x230, 879K)

>unironically this

Attached: 1543301086462.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

This./pol gives you the raw reallity of life.Google is probably gonna use /pol to teach their A.I.'s.

>but don't believe anything that gets posted here.

Period.

No better news site exists thou.

a mario kart game with all these memes would make some grands on steam.

trust no one.

Any place where you and others can evaluate a piece of persuasive writing (all “news” is written to persuade, not inform) is a good place to get your news

L'ets kill them all

Attached: 1547644546313.jpg (517x452, 28K)

Jow Forums
Runner up is OAN

the onion

In order:
Government databases
antiwar.com
Miles Mathis
Israeli News
Republican blogs
The Chans
Russian propaganda
MSM (US/UK)
Faceberg clickbait

What did I miss?

Attached: 2016 in One Picture.jpg (375x395, 24K)

this unironicaly

fpbp
/thread

Word

>not doing both
kek at wagecucks

Jow Forums

Attached: NegevNONONONO.jpg (850x601, 133K)

thread

PewNews.

When it comes to American related news, yeah. When it comes to anything that involves Russia? Not so much.

Pewnews with Gloroa Borger

Attached: 2018-12-11 14:08:15.jpg (1080x1620, 493K)

it's true, i visit Jow Forums for news, man, how screwed up media must be when Jow Forums of all places is more reputable than normal media outlets

This. What with all the happening threads and every interesting/major news story getting relayed here, it has, as a result, kept me far more well-informed than the majority of the people at my uni.

Attached: 1515401037491.jpg (199x253, 8K)

/x/ and /lgbt/
everything else is fake and gay

Attached: 154207794397382867 (12).png (602x734, 239K)