Are the Dems our guys now?!

They openly hate israel, should we support them. Im so confused pol/ looking for some guidance

Attached: HC2KSgAT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It means I agree with the democratic party on one issue. I'm mostly rejective of their proposals, but it's comforting to see there's something on which we can agree.

IT MEANS WE CAN UNITE TO DESTROY ALL THE ZOG AND THEN WE CAN START ARGUING AGAIN ABOUT REAL ISSUES WITHOUT ZOG SUBVERSION

Attached: 1524514231571.jpg (832x827, 87K)

based, have a bump

no
anti-zionist = not our guys

Attached: 1546087475292.jpg (1024x600, 96K)

Thanks for the input gook

Vote Little, win big in 2020.

>They openly hate israel
Only because they openly love Palestine. Call me when they stop white knighting their (((heroes))) at home.

Israel is the good guys and I wish this meme that they’re trying to take over the world would stop. You guys are just as bad as blacks blaming whites for all their problems.

Yes. Find the nearest democrat voter and suck his dick. It's your sacred duty.

Explain

Either a boomer civicuck or a kike.

Either way you belong in an oven.

They’re the only bastion of western ideals in a shithole.

Nope, just an outsider who can see without biase.

They aren't though. It is true that they have to cuck to the far left on Israel and it is solely on the basis of "muh Palestine" and not the real issues with Israel. Furthermore most are every bit as hawkish as the neocons.

>They’re the only bastion of western ideals in a shithole.
Citation needed.

Democrats hate Israel
Democrats want to save the environment
Democrats were the party of the Ku Klux Klan
Democrats have been better at reducing the debt than Republicans
Democrats opposed the Civil Rights movement in the 60s.

There's a little bit of good in everybody. Blind allegiance to one political party is fucking stupid and anathema to democracy.

Attached: Dog Nazi.jpg (861x1024, 225K)

>Nope, just an outsider

AKA, a redditor.

Here's a list of shit Israel has done, just to start it off, it's only a minute amount compared to the total crimes of the jewish race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Also, you're pretty fucking retarded to think Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

Yes goy vote democrat and watch muslims take over your country. Good goyim

Oh, and mustn't forget the espionage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

Thanks everyone shit got confusing, starting to think about if we could get behind the dems anti israel shit to destroy their party would be worth the laugh

I was confused about this as well for a little, but then I realized I everything else about them. And I felt better. Literally everything else that come out of their mouths is horse shit.
based jap.

*hate

You clearly dont understand the jews. There are two groups of jews: the zionist jews and the disaspora jews. Zionist jews are loved by Cuckservatives and diaspora jews are loved by progressive faggots. Zionists hate Mudslimes because of muh Israel. Diaspora Jews use Mudslimes to promote muh diversity and globalism to destory white man.

Hate israel, also hate the dems. Not rocket science.

“Alleged” sponsor. They’re a country perpetually at war with bigger countries trying to kill them. Also, I said western ideals, not democracy.

The dems-((jews))-will promote anything-muslims-that harm western civilization and white nationalism

Remember that the end game is a one world communist government tun by jews

It isn't alledged, just look at the Lavon affair.

These oven dodging parasites have no complaints about killing US citizens if it benefits them.

There are no good jews, they are a race of parasites.

Whites must be viligilant of jews of both sides of the aisle-dems and GoP-because in truth both political parties are run by jews.

What western ideals. Preventing Chrisitians from making pilgrimages during Christmas? Using deception to get America to destroy your enemies?

If we could team up with the Dems long enough to cut all funding to Israel, and then wipe them both out, that would be ideal.

You forgot 911, JFK and RFK assasinations.

As such, you should not support either political party. Trump was supposed to be the answer to our woes with the Jews but even he fell victim to their kikery.

Thats why im confused, the dems have multiple members of congress now that want to destroy israel, why not give them some love. Then when we are done, get rid of the dems.

For the wrong reasons, so no. They hate israel to appease an alien Arab culture they've imported to the west.

This would never happen because it is all a facade to import more mudslimes to the US. The jews are strategically doing this

Yes you are right. If you support dems, which are unironically also jews, then you support the browning of white america

Damn so we are just fucked

There needs to be a viable third party

This guy gets it.

This.

she literally only hates Israel because she's a Palestinian from Dearbornistan. But, with that being said, we do know just how much Palestinians hate the fucking jews, so I think she may use her platform to spread the message of anti-zionism. The (((dems))) played themselves by running a Palestinian.