The video came down to stop being a dick and treat others with respect.. That just blew the minds of some men

The video came down to stop being a dick and treat others with respect.. That just blew the minds of some men..

Attached: 5D15B871-F46D-4A5C-A72C-8545E8ED4BE8.jpg (640x640, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vUq5fKTtm4
bitchute.com/video/DaWToLYqKfUC/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hogg is getting the death penalty for treason.

what blows my mind was when he was part of that false flag parkland shooting

Attached: seal team 9.jpg (962x607, 135K)

so... why can't the left treat conservatives with a modicum of respect?
>well, because conservatives don't deserve any respect, that's why. It's not because we're hypocrites.
okay, but conservatives don't think the left deserve any respect either, especially when they go out of their way to disrespect conservatives (or conservative values, like traditional masculinity).

the whole gillette commercial is kinda funny in a way, because it's mostly left-wing men that rape women, so the message was actually only meant for the left-wing, but right-wingers took offense thinking it was directed at them, when it's really only applicable to the left.

This obnoxious kid is going to get the shit beat out of him on the street someday soon and I’m going to be laughing about it on 4chins

I think he's confusing being angry with laughing at their stupidity. But he is a fucking retard, so no surprise.

The left ultimately fears right wingers shooting them, and inciting violence.

Best part of the whole thing to me was that youtube comment about "my wife's son" liking the ad, and the fact that Gillette replies back "thank you." That was just spectacular.

Did he hit puberty or something? He’s not cute anymore.

I think you've all proven you'll get wasted yourselves, or execute yourself before the prison sentence

>a dick
who's a dick?

>n-no y-you’re actually the s-snowflaaaake
didn’t work in 2016 doesn’t work today

Anyone actually angry is over emotional. I'm more annoyed at the commercial myself. I find the whole situation around it absolutely idiotic though. People defending Gillette are literally bullying people who say they don't like it, even if their reasons are well thought out. I.e. not just "fukken feminazies!!1!". Jim Stirling had a tweet that was the epitome of this. I'll post it later. But it blew my mind how they looped back around to being toxic in order to defend a message saying "hey, don't be toxic."

Also with regards to Hogg he's such a hypocrite.

>I'll get people to boycott Fox because they say mean things amd support the 2A.
>people shouldn't boycott Gillette because toxic masculinity is bad.

Also the anti Gillette people while over zealous and misguided, AREN'T TRYING TO INFRINGE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. So it's not really the same thing.

Attached: download_20190116_144638.jpg (500x701, 110K)

>Downvotes a video
"Hey everyone! Look how mad this guy is! He also probably supports school shootings!"

Here's the tweet I mentioned. Just 0 self awareness.

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-16-14-25-52.png (712x516, 81K)

it's okay to be mad at razor blade makers for coloring their razors pink though

Attached: 1404254366394.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-16-00-55-23.png (715x581, 154K)

the cia white yellow on black since 2001

is peace for irak ?

Attached: 1547734126229.jpg (743x367, 33K)

The video implied that boys wrestling each other at a barbecue was toxic behavior. Wrestling is something that kittens even do to their siblings, it keeps them alert and sharpens their senses to deal with nature. Why should little boys be raised in basedified safe spaces with nagging women telling them they can’t fight each other? Fuck that, go be a spineless cuck somewhere else.

Would you rather boys spread rumors and passive aggressively undermine the self-confidence of other boys like toxic women do?

Attached: FDE2472E-6B82-449C-AE02-6669E3FD865F.jpg (620x466, 68K)

I got you.

Attached: download_20190115_181056.jpg (512x257, 15K)

Drawn and quartered, by pickup trucks.

>it's a shitlibs STILL don't know what "snowflake" means episode
When's this show getting cancelled already?

We’re not butthurt, though. We’re calling out shitty propaganda.

"It's kind of funny how the same people who called me their prophet for my teachings can be this cool with a president who was unfaithful with each of my 3 wives"

Jesus

Attached: scripture.jpg (313x161, 13K)

this faggot aged like 8 years in 4 months tf

AHAHAHA this nigger cries about everything

>doesn’t shave yet

Attached: 7112072E-EB72-4BE5-AA11-44E1180B3C14.gif (500x333, 917K)

>mfw its real

Attached: Smile-smith.jpg (400x250, 21K)

Your superficial interpretation of the ad and the response to it just shows you don't have a mind to blow. Sorry sweaty.

AIDS can do that to you.

>The video came down to stop being a dick and treat others with respect..
lets pretend thats actually true, what the fuck does that have to do with selling fucking razors

I noticed that, too. It’s the price of selling your soul and being a shill

Pic related;

Video related;

youtube.com/watch?v=1vUq5fKTtm4

Attached: 29573316_1713171992077857_8819456994179349415_n.jpg (800x800, 127K)

Attached: 1532846293896.gif (320x180, 1.36M)

Why do people even listen to this dumb kid?

No one is actually angry. Any time someone points out how fucking retarded these people are they turn and go "lol u mad???"
It's no different than calling someone a nigger on xbox live.

I didn’t see people being mad really. Just making fun at how clueless the commercial is and shaming the marxist bullshit as it should be shamed

>You're a pussy like me

>You're not allowed to point out the insanity of the people that have been neurotics faggots over every bleeding heart issue for the last decade, even when it's being used as a corporate message

Attached: 1533983369484.jpg (750x415, 51K)

>caring what a fat british homo thinks
fucking british faggots, i fucking hate britain, you can't even own a steak knife or a water pistol without a license from the fucking local sharia government, british fuckers are so pathetic, their cops don't even carry guns for fucks sake, i saw a video of a british cop running from a dude with a knife cause all he had to defend himself was a faggy 12 inch wooden bat like those little souvenir bats you get at minor league baseball games. the state of britain. 22 of them get fragged at a concert and they just take it cause they're too pussy to do a damn thing about it, what a worthelss fucking country, their time has passed, they lost their empire and it is finally realized what a bunch of fucking pussy pieces of shit they are. Fuck britain. fuck everyone there. I am ashamed of my british ancestry. Every time I think about how I share even a small amount of genetic material with these fucking subhuman toothpicks, I feel such deep shame that there are not words for it. All their good people died in World War 2. All that's left are the fucking dregs of society, a bunch of faggots, their women are all whores, ugly slags who get drunk and shit themselves in public, fucking inbred cocksuckers, fuck britain.

That was an ad for razor blades? I didn't see a single one, the director ought to be fired.

The internet needs to be regulated. These assholes need their voice taken away now.

He wasn't even there he pedaled there on a tricycle

Don't hold back user, tell me how you really feel.

>The video came down to stop being a dick and treat others with respect.. That just blew the minds of some men..

Yeah don't tell me how to act if you want me to buy your razers. Fuck it we need to bring back the Patriarchy and fuck shit up.

if you dont wanna be shot
dont fucking bully the weird kid

It's funny that the same people who bully school shooters and weren't even there during the shooting go on TV and become anti-gun heroes.

Still waiting for the Gillette commercial showing a bunch of whorish moms looking on, chanting girls will be girls in robotic unison, as their daughters act like little whores

Later this year, Gillette commercials will be twerking drag queen boys and pink razors. Super Bowl Commercial style.

thats stupid, I would expect to see ISIS make something like that. Go join ISIS you conservative loser.

I feel the same way about British people that a 1st grader feels about the teachers pet who gets him stuck inside for recess. I'd like to see everyone in Britain drowned in a giant vat of tea while they beg for mercy in their faggy staccato accent, they can't even speak normally. The only things in Britain worth saving are the IT Crowd and Monty Python. The rest of them can go to hell, fucking limey cunts got BTFO in North America twice and now when 22 little girls get blown up at a concert for some music they didn't even make, they imported it cause they are shit at writing music, they just take it and say it's "part and parcel" of being the utter fucking worthless cucks that they are. Brits are an offense to human dignity, they are lower than apes, fucking worthless faggots, I hope their entire race gets outbred by Muslims and the last pussy-ass brit dies of exhaustion working to fund them all on welfare and dies at his desk apologizing for his existence with his final breaths, and the only movement left in Britain in Churchill's corpse spinning in his grave with a speed sufficienct to warm the nearby soil to 360 degrees Fahrenheit (That's right, Fahrenheit).

How dare they even be allowed to speak to america, as if they are an equal country. They should not be allowed to speak to us as an equal. They are an inferior. We beat the absolute shit out of them and took their territory from them, and they think they have the right to pretend they are worth shit? The last thing they did by themselves was fight Argentina over a 2 mile square island, and then jerked themselves off for the next 20 years, pretending anyone give a shit abotu them as a country. If I heard that britain got nuked, I would feel sad for the old buildings that got destroyed, and absolutely nothing else. Britain is a fucking shitstain on the world and if I could trade in holocaust victims at a 1 to 1 ratio between modern britain and Auschwitz I would happily do it. These fucking pieces of shit do not even deserve to exist. How dare this fucking theresa may cunt even think we give a fuck if she bans our president from their country. It's like a little kid saying "lol u can't come in my treehouse" no one gives a fuck about your treehouse you little cocksucker, it's full of terrorists and we could destroy it in 5 seconds, so why dont you realize being a pussy is part and parcel of your life and end it all.

Attached: IMG_1483.png (391x387, 211K)

Seriously like anyone gives a fuck what a single British person thinks. America should stop dealing with them. They are like a small squawking child who follows you in a supermarket and slaps your leg and points at things and his only useful function is occasionally getting something off the shelf that you want. Why do we bother gratifying these worthless motherfuckers? Just abandon them and let them get stabbed the absolute hell to death. They would get rekt in 30 days if we weren't the backbone of NATO. I would pay good goddamn money to watch Russia steamroller them like the Ukraine did. At least Ukrainians have fucking national pride and a pair of fucking testicles. Britain and Ukraine should be transposed so I can watch the absolute bottom-tier countries of the Europe get devestated by superior ruskie cock. I'd love to watch these modern lobster backs with their shitty SA-80s having tea while the shells land around them. I would pay good money to jack off to them dying on Liveleak, I had to watch like 30 videos of Ukrainian soldiers getting shot in the middle of the street. Fucking awful. Meanwhile these british fucks are like "lol another 30 of us got bombed but that's just part of living in a large city when you bring in a bunch of young alienated men from another culture --- sorry, I mean WOMEN and CHILDREN" fucking retard degenerates. How dare britain be allowed to speak to us. How dare these motherfuckers be allowed to even speak. British people are fucking children and should be treated as such. They should be put on their knees and executed one by one.

When the snap back to these lefty fags happen. I may piss myself laughing at their misery.

I would pay 20 cents per British fucker I get to watch die in battle on Liveleak. I probably wouldn't even last 20 seconsd before shooting my load all over my keyboard in pure glee. Fucking 1984 faggot culture where you get arrested for not paying your TV license, what a fucking joke of a country, their most popular dish wasn't even created by them, and they have the fucking nerve to make fun of American culture. At least our culture doesn't involve conquering other countries and stealing their shit then playing a game of cricket and wearing our faggoty short pants and going to Princeton and all that bull-ass-gay-shit they do. I cannot even stand to look at a picture of a British """""man""""" without feeling an extreme urge to vomit. They are the bottom of the heap of humanity, except for maybe Germany which is even more of a shit country, they have a fucking guilt complex, because the only man in their history who had an actual goddamn pair of testicles killed a bunch of jews and russians, and now in return they have basically spread their ass cheeks, what a fucking pathetic excuse for a country. Fucking cocksucker Germany, such pussies they publish brochures for their immigrants on how to impregnate their women. Germany will be an Islamic caliphate within 20 years. Then we can nuke the fuckers. Germany and all germans need to die. Fucking nazi krauts. Fucking Jerry pricks. Every German should be held down and raped to death. Not that 500 of them aren't getting raped every day lol. Fuck germany, pathetic cuck country. I cannot wait until Europe is overtaken by ISIS so that we can watch Russia steamroller them and hose them down with AKs.

Damn and that was a get?
Kek

Attached: IMG_1738.jpg (5818x2400, 2.84M)

This thread is so thin skinned.

The Gillette commercial was unironically "white men bad" and "black men based", only retards wouldn't see it for what it actually is

hope this faggot gets shot in college.

There's a lot of retards who have gone through or are going through "higher education" today who is fed on that gospel, my friend.

>"I'ts kid of funny how the same people who call us snowflakes homeschool their kids and love them dearly can be this mad at a gigantic faggot standing on his dead classmates for personal gain."
- A Boy Named After Swine

Attached: MuhGawd.png (1920x1351, 2.13M)

I'm torn honestly. Ultimately, I applaud the core message, but the delivery itself is laughably ham fisted.
Sure, I'm all for promoting less toxic "ideals" for men, but it's not like Gillette bucking any kind of trend. Society has been moving that way for a while, accelerating rapidly since 2017.
The end result just comes off self-righteous and insincere to me.
But yeah, at the end of the day, don't be a sexist, toxic douchebag (and anyone who thinks there's merit in behaving like that is kind of a shit head).

It actually said don’t be a dick. And if you aren’t a dick you’re just as much of a dick as the real dicks unless you actively stop people from being dicks in public every day of your life

He has a Mossad bodyguard wherever he goes

I literally want to stab that chick in the gif right in the face with a broad sword.

Tits or gtfo

Attached: D5DFBBF9-6F50-4600-98EB-D3A94E041A15.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

A baseless accusation against the fast majority of men (of cause only represented in the video by white males) for their toxic behavior, followed by the message; "By our shit you dumb goy", and somehow people don't react positively to it ? Who would have thought?

You know what we should ban next?
Alcohol.
Alcohol causes men to beat their wives, causes deaths, and drunk driving. Why, drunk driving kills a lot of people. Sure, the constitution says that we can't outlaw alcohol, but that was a law written by old white men. A progressive society should strive to get rid of old white men's laws.

I swear David Hogg is gay. Anyone know for sure?

>gone from getting national news coverage to fucking occupy Democrats
lul

No one called this retard a snowflake. We called him a retarded jewish piece of shit.

Really wish the left would start using these terms properly

>man who can't grow his own facial hair calls others babies

bitchute.com/video/DaWToLYqKfUC/

Damn, that's so deep. Did Hogg's PR firm that told him to start talking about black people more in the media give it to him or did he think up that witty, hilarious one-liner all on his own like a big boy?

whiter than you tho

>if you're tired of snowflakes telling people to stop having opposing views, it means you can no longer criticize other people's views
ok you fucked up cartoon faced kike nigger

that was an outstanding post, I wish I could have given its author my thanks

Oh is he finally getting his secondary sexual characteristics? Bout goddamn time.

I didn't think it was possible, but my respect for Occupy Democrats went down even more.

If you think the Twitter musings of some dumb 18-year-old whose only claim to fame is being at a school where a shooting occurred is worthy of quoting and passing off as "profound," it's time to reevaluate everything.

It’s kind of funny when people think they are using /our/ language in a proper coherent matter
-t snowflake

Muslims kill people for insulting them and aren't called snowflakes. Is that the answer?

Attached: 1490313118795.jpg (500x500, 252K)

Every time you even use this faggots name. This literal NOBODY is gaining power. And in the end you're going to give him a talk show career slot on MSNBC.

Way to go faggots.

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

Guns are not the problem and that ad prob does more damage to kids than school shootings

Can this faggot hurry up and die of AIDS already

Attached: 1504578430376.jpg (960x504, 71K)

>ban razor blades

Is that what we were trying to do?

>Hogg
>uses dead kids to make his career

That's evil, my man

Jow Forums btfo
>Don't be a douchebag
I wish they could just say that on the commercial
I hope he does get on MSNBC or CNN, I fucking love this kid. He pisses you all so much and the rest of the world needs a good laugh.
Real life =/= to Jow Forums
>JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!
You know who you sound like?
And how many people were white on HWNDU? The only way whites will survive is in a spaceship.
>inb4 defeatest cuck
listen MLK day is this monday and I don't see a discord related to pissing in the fountain and breaking the nose of his statue. Non of you have the balls like Dylan Roof. If your gonna shoot, then shoot big. YOLO

or

Change the negative connotation of "white supremacy" into a positive one. Focus more on how great white people are and how its gonna suck when we are gone. Who will give the gibs? who will have the most beatiful children? Argue against equality rather than feeding into the stereotypical redneck racist image.
>EX: Affirmitive action is not equal opportunity because an employer has to chose someone based on skin color and not set of skills.

Attached: BJc5bo9.png (683x679, 559K)

Acts of violence with purpose is what separates man from beast. The 'acts' these kikes align with masculinity, is in fact, produced when no masculine figure exists, such as single mother households. A man should know when violence creates prosperity, and he should know when to end it when it doesn't, it's a core aspect of paternity.

I don't see how pointing this innate flaw out in a shitty advert (for a product that was never actually advertised) is the same as calling someone out for being overly-emotional, self-absorbed, and entitled.

>people called us snowflakes for not wanting to be shot

things that never happened

>Sell razors
>Make commercial, bitching about your target demographic and basically telling they are bad and horrible humans
>Didn't even mention or show a razor in the entire shit
>Make the entire shit one big political statement, pandering to the leftist view that white men are all bad
Okay then

You're absolutely correct.
Even tho this MARCH FOR LIFE
>Done by anti abortionist
is very touching #WhyAreYouMissing?

But there comes a point where there must be violence. Call your congressmen and senators and tell them if they don't stop bullying they will have their balls cut off.

Attached: (202)224-3121.png (597x176, 19K)

Attached: nD4qu5xpd8n2QZYz.png (760x749, 494K)

>That vid
>Downsizing one powerful company to another one
>all run by liberal elites
>pure coincidence
>freemasons

FUUUUCKKKK

Attached: 200%.png (485x416, 268K)

>it's real
The memes keep getting stronger

Attached: multiple_intricated_pepes.png (633x605, 207K)

>I swear David Hogg is gay. Anyone know for sure?
He went to prom with a guy...

I want to stab her right in the pussy with my dick.