ANTIFA MEETING GETS SHUT DOWN!

Myself and eight other goys heard about an Antifa meeting going down at a local university campus this evening (not posting name for security reasons). We got together with masks and sunglasses to hide our identities and went to disrupt their meeting inside a student center. We planned the attack like a military operation, going in the back entrance where there weren't a lot of people. Lucky for us, the janitor had propped the door open to take the garbage out (one of us had a student ID to get in, but didn't want to use it because the system records who swipes into the buildings).

We rushed up to the second floor where their meeting was taking place. There were 12 of them, so we were outnumbered, but definitely not outgunned. We charged in, took their flag immediately, and got into a scuffle. They sucked at fighting, and only 3 of them were actually trying to fight us while the rest stood around (one even screamed for security). None of us got hurt in the scuffle, but they got a bunch of their property taken (which they won't mind having taken because private property doesn't exist according to them). I ripped off two of their black beanies and snatched a backpack from one of them that was filled with flyers, granola bars, and a laptop. The fight was over in about 20 seconds and we left just as quickly as we arrived. Some of them tried to follow us, but we split into two groups and escaped the campus with our spoils of war. We got from them: One flag, a bunch of flyers, one cell phone, one black bandana, two beanies and a backpack taken by me, and a jacket.

Pic related; it's the Antifa shit that was taken from them by me. We had a great fucking evening, and I highly encourage anyone who can to get together and disrupt their local communist activity. We also heard about an Antifa traphouse in Portland that got confronted tonight. Keep the pressure on the filthy commies.

Attached: IMG_2009.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QDKLglEP5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cringe, yet redpilled.

>like a military operation
without photographic evidence

Don't get thrown in jail over a bunch of faggots you retard

Improve yourself and build networks instead of playing these pissant games

Next time BURN THEM ALL

Attached: 1547434260060.jpg (740x696, 199K)

>meme flag
>calling yourself a goy
Iranians are gonna invade Israel and you'll watch them kill your mother in front of you.

Attached: 1526337665456.jpg>emem .jpg (288x288, 29K)

fake and gay, but big if true
also good luck avoiding security footage

ok take the card out the cell phone if you really took it, and store it away from where you lay your head to sleep

but not before pilfering it for data to find out what the antifa faggots have been planning

Attached: HnV8bNj.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

I want to believe you but
>memeflag
>no timestamp
>no stolen flag
Really there is no evidence to support you if you did. Even if you did do it showing evidence of it here would only work against you, feds and reds watch this site like a hawk. If this is true, good work, if it isn't, fuck off.

Better hope they don't track the phone.

This is what they want

Beat them with morals and intellect instead.

Violence is their only recourse

BASED ASF 'DIRECT ACTION'
I HIGHLY APPROVE OF THIS HOLLIGANISM!

Muh cringe

Attached: 1547169808649m.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

No need

Fuck off

>stealing people property

You’re nigger tier

the fire rises

>hats and glasses

Likely got away scott free m8

Impotent kike

Commies arent people, faggot

>one cell phone
Give it back, Jamal.

Attached: 1446886665137.jpg (882x731, 113K)

I didn't read all that but I hope you had a good time beating up commie poofters lad.
Remember the cops mostly work for the jews now but if you do this shit with a few mates it is a piece of piss jumping degenerates.

gg mates

I'd normally object to going this low but if the law doesn't punish them doing it to us, we should use it too.

Good job, keep the pressure on.

>didn't read
>but still took time to respond
>even posted a gif

It was worth it OP

based if true

If not fake and gay start posting content from phone and laptop.

Attached: 1539335531186.jpg (540x540, 62K)

you are going to want to get rid of all the evidence and delete any photos of you being there. this post was already a opsec mistake.

B A S E D A S F U C K

Attached: 1547525838996.jpg (246x205, 9K)

They may not be but you’re still a nigger for stealing

>communists
>property

Attached: 1509181931627.png (645x729, 80K)

perhaps you do not understand they want you and everyone like you DEAD. do you not understand that faggot? what part of extermination do you not understand?

congratulation op you're officially a nigger and twice as worst as antifa !

You fucking morons are no better than anti-fa.

>cringe

hey that's my beanie!

Take the chip out of the phone lets see whats on it

Sent a screen cap of this to Jared Holt. Your “network” is nothing compared to ours. You’ll be identified before the weekend.

And stealing shit does exactly what?

Stop making excuses for being a two bit hood

Fucking based if true lmao

Attached: KEK.png (658x643, 20K)

denies resources to the enemy you moron.

At least he's not a leaf.

Attached: 1544652251153.jpg (285x279, 17K)

Fuck you, kike.

Attached: atfirstiwaslike.jpg (366x747, 41K)

You did God's work user. Good job.

LOL

I sent one to Dwayne Chapman, too. OP is fukt!

youtube.com/watch?v=0QDKLglEP5Y
Day of the rake when?

Good work OP

Attached: IMG-0235.png (1024x1024, 1.3M)

>not setting up a meeting with the fbi on monday
dude your so rookie its not even funny but good work

Attached: 18527527_1822771411320423_5995854028163337215_n.jpg (960x960, 70K)

>Didn't end with "... After we removed their heads and bathed in their blood the campus security was too afraid to approach us. We sauntered back to our cars, stinking of fresh carrion and victory. Tomorrow, we fight again. Next time I'm taking ear-trophies."
Mfw

Attached: 1543745911876.jpg (493x367, 37K)

The shills sure have beaten a dead horse with this meme.

>meme flag
>one post by this ID

Attached: 1547699080650.jpg (1080x1621, 334K)

I’ll take things that never happened BY ME for $200 alex

Attached: Denying the Enemy.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

just after brexit

aren you suppose to go to sleep so you can wakeup to your life of wageslavery 56% ?

Attached: 86575.jpg (422x344, 46K)

now now, don't be a nigger.

The phone can be traced.

Tale batteries out and then wrap it in tinfoil and or put it into some metal box.

Kudos

Has to be data on that shit it's imperative you gain access

But, seriously, well done. But don't sell their shit. If you sell their shit your a filthy nigger.

Attached: 1535829531701.jpg (603x640, 101K)

>and a laptop
Must be some juicy stuff inside. Quickly check the browser saved logins before the faggot you took it from changes the passwords.

Shieeet REED SEEJ is materializing into reality.
Post the content of fag laptop.

Bump

Fuck yes.
Keep this shit up.
It'll make the news and cops will say they are investigating but those useless pugs wont accomplish anything.
If the government wont take care of this shit we have to do it ourselves

We want violence too

Have you logged into their laptop yet faggot?

Have this faggot posted any proof yet?

It's a 1 post by this I.D thread.
You all got trolled.

Either that, or the cops tracked the cell phone, and OP is in handcuffs.

>Goys
>1 post by this ID
Sage

Based

>granola bars
kek like pottery

Unlock the phone and dox the contacts to Jow Forums

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

If he decides to open the texting app, you and all your friend will be identified before he is, and then he can always post entire contacts folder HERE FOR AUTISM
Back away

>commit crimes, goy! It's fun with no bad consequences!

Get fucked.

Why not? Antifa openly talk about punching Le Nazis, maybe a taste of their own medicine is overdue Gandhi.

It's almost like they never expected that hateful rhetoric would generate hateful resistance

OY FUCKING VEY