Totally unacceptable except to the Republicans who absolutely don't care about average Americans

Totally unacceptable except to the Republicans who absolutely don't care about average Americans

Attached: 1547126746194.png (700x700, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2016/12/19/big-name-businesses-exploit-immigrant-labor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Minimum_Wage_Act_of_2007
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama had 8 years...
He was busy importing shitskins to replace you. Congrats

The point is for you to obtain and advertise skills to an employer who agrees that you are worth the time that you suggest.

If you're scooping fries for $7.25 then you are earning your worth in the labor market.

What's the problem? You want people that bag groceries to make $15/hr so that U.S. food prices skyrocket?

Attached: 1461541858462.jpg (581x791, 99K)

The true minimum wage is 0. Nobody owes you anything wagecuck

Did congress' wages change over those 10 years?

master race $12.25 per hour burger flipper reporting in

Attached: 1519952230548.jpg (600x423, 98K)

Who pays federal wage anymore?

>implying any U.S. politicians care for anyone besides Jews and honorary-goy

Ah, a fellow Wendy's Chef. How goes the flipping?

you do most of the states raise the minimum wage every year right?

>white boy writing in ebonics
cringe

HAHA

WE WANT YOU STARVING

It's going well actually got a promotion recently, and how goes your culinary endeavors?

Says the cuck who is stuck at minimum wage for 10 years.

You know what you should do?
Not look for a job that is minimum wage
MIND FUCKING BLOWN

Attached: da6-1.png (1086x1086, 418K)

Obama had a Republican controlled Senate for most of his tenure

sorry hit wrong post, see

Minimum wage should be slavery

>a burger flipper
>deserves more than 7.25
If primitive stupid apes.. Sorry, I mean niggers, can do the job just fine, 7.25 an hour is good enough. Go to wal-mart if you want more than a minimum wage, they started giving 11 an hour in poor-shit states.

Where I live Costco has high wages and a benefits package. They also only hire mostly full time employees. Most people who are starting out love working there and nobody forced them to do anything.

Minimum wage is meant to be a starting wage. A place to start from. If you're at minimum fort longer than a year, you will be let go once the minimum increases.

Attached: 412a.jpg (512x384, 19K)

if you are working for minimum wage you are a tard

Even im working in retail at 13.25 an hour its shit pay put its almost twice minimum.

Don’t like $7.25, don’t take the job.

P.S. your pet wetbacks work for less.

>The wages the workers did receive often came out well below minimum wage — in at least one case to the equivalent of $4.35 an hour.

texastribune.org/2016/12/19/big-name-businesses-exploit-immigrant-labor/

Surprisingly woke thread.
To me even the concept of minimum wage makes me puke. So you want a company pay you more than your labors market value? You are a fucking useless cunt.
Then it's not a job, you're a charity case.
When did we decide that everyone has a right to life even without the ability to provide the means to sustain a life?

A lot of companies have raised there starting wages to $15 since trump has been in office

Good goy

>Republicans...
>"don't care"

You NPCs are so easy to find

Attached: 1547712723550.png (596x600, 496K)

Wetbacks working is partially the reason the wage never increases.

>Don’t like $7.25, don’t take the job.
Great idea. It's almost like we need money to survive.

So does more immigration help or hurt the problem?

Sounds like a good way to get yourself necked by somone with nothing to lose and no way to gain.

>So you want a company pay you more than your labors market value?
How is market value determined?

More immigration causes wages to plummet. I would end all immigration but I'm not a fucking politician am I?

>average americans
>minimum wage
No. Minimum wage is for entry level people with close to zero job skills. I bagged groceries as a 16 year old and made minimum wage for less than 2 months. As soon as the company saw that I was dependable and worked I received a raise. If you are making minimum wage and you have been working longer than a few months, you are a failure.

What is supply and demand?

Seattle made $15/hour last year and I ALREADY see signs for raising it to $16.50. It LITERALLY NEVER ENDS.

Attached: madmadmad.jpg (185x273, 9K)

Taking the only available jobs is being a cuck? How do you figure?

Seattle has one of the highest costs of living/rent.

>Implying the average American adult works for minimum wage

why would you even ask such a racist question. bigot

>Not anymore. Minimum wage is pretty standard even for college graduates. Companies feel no need to pay more since the supply of workers is so high.

A lot of them do. Or maybe they managed to get several cents raises after many years.

Where do you think those McDonalds kiosks started. Seattle literally beta tested them shits

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-18 00-04-05.png (875x778, 543K)

why didn't democrats raise it when they were in power in DC?

>most
That's not all, they had the chance, they chose not to. Why? Because they don't give a fuck about the poor any more than republicans. If you think they do, you're a fucking dipshit.

If you're an adult and you make minimum wage, you failed at life and you should probably kill yourself for being such a fucking loser.

Because both parties are controlled by money-grubbing Jews

How much do you make?

Do you know why?
10% sales tax
$0.18/oz tax on sugary drinks
Influx of techies drive up rent
Chinese/Indians taking over
Homeless people fucking EVERYWHERE, city IGNORES
Homeless/druggies cram and hospitals
Blacks don't work and get gibs
New taxes every fucking month, there's a MILLION FUCKING TAXES

Nobody does SHIT!

Attached: ronpaul.jpg (480x360, 51K)

It should help not getting a meme degree in gender studies as well. Get into the trades. You can be your own boss and make bank easily.

t. welder, fabricator and gun smith

Let me explain how the minimum wage works.

Pic related.
In an industry with very inelastic supply and demand curves, raising the minimum wage will greatly increase the net income of the working class. It's just one more method of artificially shifting wealth down the bell curve.

Of course this is not perfect. It creates the incentive for automation which takes away people's jobs. The people who get fired are typically the worst of the lot, who need the jobs more than anyone. And sometimes the wage is used as a tool by cities to shove their poor people onto someone else's jurisdiction.

Now here's an interesting question for you: based on pic related, should the minimum wage be higher in an urban area, or a rural area?

Attached: Minimum wage.png (640x1517, 67K)

I moved away from the Puget Sound area years ago, sad to see the ghouls are still a problem.

Who the fuck cares about minimum wage?
Never in my life have I earned minimum wage lmao, like wtf are you fags even doing to be paid so poorly?

Wow, you so smart! Magic money is real!

Worse every year.

Attached: minimumwage.jpg (600x217, 40K)

>wtf are you fags even doing to be paid so poorly?
As little as possible, obviously.

Living in a border state in America

Stop letting illegals in that keep accepting the shit pay. Too much competition in the work force means that companies don't even have to try

the point is, in an inelastic market the hiring firms cannot afford to run a shortage, so they are literally forced to raise people's wages.

Because all companies feel this pressure, it doesn't affect competition that much, you might have to restructure your business model a little or something

If they were capable of effectively killing people they'd use their skills to make a living wage. The kind of people who need to raise the minimum above 7$ are the type of people who cannot produce 8$ of labor in an hours work.

We did raise the minimum wage you faggots, from 2007 to 2009:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Minimum_Wage_Act_of_2007

It went up from $5.15 per hour to $7.25 per hour.

Then Republicans took control of the House in 2010, and guess what happened...

Attached: 800px-History_of_US_federal_minimum_wage_increases.svg.png (800x400, 28K)

The minimum wage is and always will be zero dollars an hour.

I haven't had a raise in 10 fackin years.
Thanks, republishits!!!!

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000451152087.jpg (959x720, 88K)

I’m on board with this.

Hmmmmm demonrats own 7 years of the 10 in 09-19

>inelastic market
We aren't in an inelastic market. If there is a worker shortage, they raise wages organically, the government has no business forcing them to raise it for no reason. What happens when minimum wage becomes $15 an hour? You turn two $7/hour jobs into one. Magic money isn't real.

Attached: aid2229131-v4-728px-2229131-3.jpg (728x546, 48K)

The purpose of a minimum wage is to make it economically impossible to employ non-whites.

Today, a good minimum wage is $25 per hour.

They will be replaced by robots anyway

How about you dont have the job skills and requirements of a dog?

Offer and demand for labour like everything else. There are just so many useless cunts that the demand is so high that some people are willing to work for very little.

I ain’t paying those beaners more than five dollars an hour to mow my lawn.

Cities like Portland literally send economists out to measure the elasticity of the various employment markets and set the minimum wage accordingly for each industry

>literally a planned economy
Put a bag over your head and breath deep.

We raised the minimum wage when we won control of Congress, from 2007 to 2009. Then Republicans took control of the House in 2010, and we couldn't do anything.

If we get control of Congress in 2020, we'll try to raise it again.

they have it down to a science, it's literally the closest thing to real science that soft-science offers

so some people how are unable to compete would actually die?
yes, please, let the evolution continue!

>government stooges know better how to pay workers based on "studies" than the businesses who actually have to pay them based on customer spending
No.

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Anyway the minimum wage is a symptom of the (((problem))). We need to
>halt/remove immigrants
>End the Fed
Does everybody agree on this?

>what is Church
>what is charity
>what is getting a job
>what is the government not fucking up the local economy
>what is moving

BUT TUCKER CARLSON CARES!!! HAHAHAH

>Republican controlled
RINOs would have bent the knee.

Everyone should have their basic needs met, once that happens you will see what the real market wages are.

Here's how minimum wage works, if your labor is worth less than minimum wage your don't have a job. If your labor is worth more than the minimum wage it doesn't apply to you. What a great idea!

Attached: LifeDebt.jpg (400x399, 25K)

> lovin DC

Wrong Washington.

Minimum wage should go up 3% per year

Theres a McDonald's with kiosks here in Seattle too. They have 1 cashier and 2 kiosks.

This is a good idea as long as other countries don't follow with it.

>The point is for you to obtain and advertise skills to an employer who agrees that you are worth the time that you suggest.
Globalism kinda ruined fair pay when you can import cheap labor from over seas with h1b visas etc. The black pill is realizing that the political elite want to import immigrants from shit holes into our countries so they can drive down wages.

what does church have to do with it?
I agree that the other methods are legit actions to take to avoid dying out.
Also I agree that governents fuck up economies. That's all they can do though, the more government there is, the worse it is.

most jobs dont pay this low lol hell here in texas youll actually have to look hard to get paid that low. hell if dems really cared they wouldnt tax people are ever turn then people would have more money

>what does church have to do with it?
Heretic

Attached: 1453352626_1453192867489.gif (800x708, 2.94M)

How to onto gun smithing?

>everyones basic needs have to be met
On whos expense?
Are there legit charity cases? yes
Should people be forced to support these charity cases? no
People have the right to live and produce means to sustain that life.
If you only say people have the right to live, you are implying it can be at the expense of other peoples means to survive.

so if there's more competition, the game isn't 'fair' anymore?
it just means you're shit

In the US and Europe, we are actually close. In fact, if we didn't have to support millions of shitskins we could probably already do it. Not saying its a right, just possible. Eventually our base economy will be completely automated and only supervisory, highly skilled, specialized, niche, or artistic jobs will exist (aka Renaissance 2).

Attached: open_sky.jpg (750x1039, 993K)

Except when the miniuam wage went up in Seattle unemployment went DOWN.
Lots of little people are more effeienct at curning money than a few big people. Higher minimum wage means more spending means more business.
>jobs that generate Monroe the. 15$/ an hour in revenue
If you think people are paid what they generate you have no business talking about economics, people are paid the miniuam competitive amount to keep them working. Btw a higher miniuam wage raises all wages, not just sleb jobs, becuase if your corporate boss doesnt pay you more you just leave for a easier star bucks job till he does.

Attached: C42A75FE-7FE0-4C04-B967-6C9717528CE0.jpg (600x900, 60K)

That is complete bull, your graphic assumes that the entire value of the job goes to the employee. That is not remotely close to true.

>Implying your work is automatically worth something regardless of your usefulness
Honestly faggots like you should should be hung

How about you run a time value of money on what the minimum wage started as and see what it should be today. I ran this one last year, this is probably about a dime low.

Attached: Minimum Wage.png (987x645, 262K)

>Amazon keeps hiring people, therefore minimum wage works!
>Just spend, spend, spend your way to a stronger economy!
>Businesses aren't allowed to offer wages lower than the value of the labor!
You are the one that doesn't know anything about economics and business. No wonder you are a stupid commie.

>the entire value of the job goes to the employee.
Nobody said that retard. Their LABOR is worth that much, not that the result of their labor. If their labor is only worth $7 an hour, its IMPOSSIBLE to pay them $15.

Attached: boiledfrog.png (1919x1079, 1.07M)