I am an Adviser to Trump. The BuzzFeed Story is Fake

Trump needed to weed out the leaker. This was the final straw. We weren't sure who it was but Trump knows exactly who it is now.

They will be taking a back seat to everything very soon.

Mike Pence is a traitor to this country.

Wall soon.

You know who I am. Everybody says I post here. Yes I do post here from time to time.

Attached: 4DChess.jpg (226x223, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JpH8o6BOzog
youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mike Pence is a traitor to this country.
Okay I trust you because you said this.

Either Jared or Stephen. But who cares. DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Don Jr? Lel

what was in the envelopes?

you know the drill

Are you Bevis or are you Butthead? Next major move for the admin?

Pence, huh? He is a bit too clean.

Report said two federal agents were the source. Trump cuck cope general right here

>Mike Pence

LOL

I want to believe.

Attached: 1440307661227.jpg (293x350, 19K)

Oh look, the new Q is here.

Attached: trololo-guy-dead.jpg (400x320, 12K)

Karen and Mike got letters at HWs funeral.

Attached: 1539883999020.png (750x633, 727K)

"Moscow Tower Project" You have to be dense to believe this.

Go to /ptg/. Jow Forums doesn't really care.

>LOL
KIKE DETECTED. KIKES ARE SO SCARED OF KEK THEY GOT NEW ORDERS TO TRY AND SUBVERT THE BOARD BY REVERTING BACK TO NORMIE WORDS.

Can we execute the shills flooding Jow Forums?

>its baron
meme magik

>Mike Pence is a traitor to this country.
You blew your larp right there.

He is.

Fuck you LARPer faggot

Ivanka is a leaker, stop letting her know things.

Attached: 1540934633558.png (673x994, 735K)

Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who’s investigating Russian interference in the election and possible collusion by Donald Trump’s campaign, released a heavily redacted sentencing memo Tuesday regarding former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. “The memo clearly states that the Trump transition team was heavily involved in Flynn’s illegal dealings with Russia,” writes PoliticusUSA commentator Leo Vidal. “And, as everyone now remembers, the person in charge of that transition team was none other than vice president-elect Mike Pence.”

“Michael Flynn committed numerous crimes, and Mike Pence did everything possible to cover up those crimes, possibly because he was implicated in them also,” Vidal continues. “In fact, Pence could face the same criminal charges that Mueller brought against Flynn.” Flynn has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russian officials and is cooperating with Mueller in the investigation.

Pence, Vidal writes, lied while defending Flynn to the public, and also probably lied to law enforcement. “It is very likely that the redacted portions of Mueller’s memo mention the name Mike Pence, and not in a good way,” he says.

Jon Cooper, chairman of the Democratic Coalition Against Trump, also predicts Pence will face criminal charges, as he expressed in a recent tweet.
As the story swirls of Michael Cohen’s guilty plea and how it further implicates Donald Trump in the #TrumpRussia scandal, one GOP source tells me to “keep an eye on Mike Pence.” What did the @VP know and when did he know it? It’s only a matter of time before the truth comes out.

— Jon Cooper (@joncoopertweets) November 30, 2018

Attached: 1518276549612.png (917x1024, 1.15M)

I believe you Baron!

Will we learn something new while Trump is president?

Attached: 1537130407533.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

The agents are sources for what was said, not whether what was said is true.

This shit happened all the time during watergate. There was a time when the FBI thought Donald Segretti was the mastermind, and he was just a b-player

trips

confirmed it for us
thanks kek.
fuck you Pence.
thanks OP

Dubs

>Will we learn something new while Trump is president?

Attached: 1526491708394.webm (720x480, 817K)

need to be a wizard
trips

Why did you burn Paradise California and kill 100's of people with Dews? Why were you putting up 5g towers all night every night whilst people were unable to return to their homes... Sickening...truly vile what you bastards are doing.

>he didn't post a right facing eagle
fake and gay

I am also an advisor to Trump.
Melania has a penis. Ivanka bore Barron.

Donny jr

Hey is Trump aware the Barron adventure Time traveling conspiracy? What does he think

Do you know what this was about?

Attached: 1544141024288.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Hello Satan

Attached: IMG_61105132025149.jpg (500x672, 76K)

Nicely done Satan

You think we control that? President Trump cant even get accurate briefings because half the Secret Service wants him dead loyal to Pence. The only reason he's still alive is because they know a shit storm would happen if he died.

DARPA is not controlled by humans. Reptilians run DARPA. They control the Dews. That's why all trump can do is say "I'm sorry" then move on. They have weapons that can incinerate populations what the fuck do you think we can do about it? If we do anything they will burn entire cities to the ground with lasers.

Who you replying to?

Use the Q tripcode or gtfo

Is that why Pence's wife got one at the Bush funeral?

Prince of Darkness calling his shot.

Attached: respect.gif (292x336, 1.17M)

Interesting how they used the same play as the dossier, for which people are now under investigation for using as unvetted evidence. They're desperate.

Don't forget to consider the 30+day shutdown mark to can some obviously-unnecessary jobs in gov if you can find some. Don't need that many, just enough to get the MSM riled up over it and make a line about it. If the job titles are obvious enough, they'll be tripped up in their own spin.

>hurr durr I'm Q!!!!
Q is a fake. And so are you.

>DARPA is not controlled by humans. Reptilians run DARPA. They control the Dews. That's why all trump can do is say "I'm sorry" then move on. They have weapons that can incinerate populations what the fuck do you think we can do about it? If we do anything they will burn entire cities to the ground with lasers.
AHHHH THEYRE FUCKING REAL!! !AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1536798918306.webm (1588x820, 616K)

You guys are the gayest mother fuckers on the planet.

What are you all going to do about fucking muslim problem in MN and MI around the country? white girls and women are being preyed on by these shits and you fuckers keep harping cucked DC koombaya let's suck middle eastern money and cock culture.

When the fuck you niggers going to un kike yourselves and start rounding up these ragheads? You know they aren't going to go down until you put a fucking jackboot to their throats.

And don't give us shit about middle east being important. If you fuckers had more balls and plan that sandpit wouldn't be a fucking problem in the first place, and neither would muslims or jews.

Plan to deal with both or no? Tired of you fuckers chasing after old has been pawns and doing jack shit about actual ones vicitmizing and predating on our people.

Kushner confirmed. Pence is kill.

>Mike pence is a traitor
plz be tru

>(((Q)))
Boomer detected

Is there a plan to unfuck this situation?

@ 00:39 youtu.be/JpH8o6BOzog

Pfft. Popcorn tomorrow. Checkkem

fire all government employees after 30 days of shutdown
swing your balls around
drain the swamp
end the fed
fix housing affordability
maga

PRAISE KEK

Attached: 1539927814690.jpg (1298x1847, 723K)

> Muh reptilian CIA niggers.

Show me the Queen getting her ass eaten by a komodo dragon whilst in her reptile form or GTFO.

>wall soon

fake and gay, $5 billion isn't enough even for steel slats

I need a timeline, I need the happenings man.

Sturgeon moon, Senator McCain dies, Submarine named after Richard Russell is a sturgeon class sub. Schumer to rename Richard Russell building after McCain. A different Richard Russell takes a Q400 on a joy ride, crashes onto an island populated with 17 people, USS Richard B Russell Motto:"They saved their best for last”. QAnon post 916 says we are saving israel for last. sheriff israel in news

Wrong.
Trump's people all quit.
You're just a lonely faggot larper.

Attached: cohen.jpg (750x375, 32K)

Why would you ruin the magic? You should have stopped posting.

Jr or Miller?
I say Miller.

Q predicked this
Also OP is FAKE

Yo sup Baron you lookin pretty chad nowadays

Tell him to tweet his love for pneumonia-chan so that old jew hag dies in her sleep bro.

satan is here

Is this true?

hello darkness my old friend

Attached: 1530220071028.jpg (325x326, 40K)

Post Trips so we know are real. Reptilians still die to buck shot last time I checked.

Attached: FLOTUS.jpg (692x960, 85K)

Checked. Reptiles weak as fuck.

Script nigger
I'll still check it

Attached: 1541453727954.png (965x1025, 146K)

Meet the new Q, same as the old Q.

315 last 3

do you glow in the dark?

[spoiler]
are you afraid of the dark?
[/spoiler]

Attached: 7B7_Vx.png (375x293, 161K)

The amount of repeating numbers in this thread.

Attached: 1512450624364.png (800x933, 1.16M)

Pence is a Jesuit.
People think it's the jews.
It's really the Jesuits.

Don't forget which VP's wife received a letter at the funeral ;)

It is mostly just to hope they get caught the next time it happens. Infrared cameras will help you to see the lasers through the smoke.

When this happens they will bring all their lasers out then 100 cities will be burning at once.

Haven't you noticed all the power lines getting destroyed. They were shooting that weapon off like a toy for a bit all over the world.

The good Aliens keep arresting them though its just there are so many they keep coming in hordes into CERN. I don't know if they come through the RosWell port anymore. If you want to know where the kidnapped children are going in Mexico. They are being fed to Reptilians at Roswell.

fake and gay
OP mom is a leaker.

>You know who I am. Everybody says I post here. Yes I do post here from time to time
Based Miller.

Tell trump we loved the last minute flight cancellation

>Reptilians run DARPA
ok I think we're done here
Prince of lies confirms

Attached: 1547436104207.webm (700x350, 882K)

Implying the Rothschild s aren't the bankers of the Vatican.

>muh lizard people
Proof or get out cunt

I believe you.

>Will we learn something
youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Attached: miss-teen-usa-south-carolina.jpg (640x549, 79K)

Never said they weren't.
The key is... they work for someone meaning they aren't the cap stone.

Pence is 33% Reptilian. Pence is working with the Reptilians to throw us all in concentration camps.

Jesuits is literally short for Jews in suits you absolute faggot

Attached: 1538522624121.jpg (228x221, 7K)

OP is a kike for sure. Once the Trump impeachment scenario ramps up we will be seeing a lot more anti-Pence posts on here. Divide and conquer. Don't let it happen.

Nice to see you again user. MAGA.

Attached: FC44D4F4-378F-432C-B438-DEE8CCD44593.jpg (514x536, 54K)

Attached: 1546753180088.webm (320x240, 2.24M)

>coming through CERN
>also coming in through Roswell
Implying you’re not a larp when will we ever get disclosure? I’d be happy to gun down some Saurons

Who else is reptilian

Go to the bottom of lake Geneva. You want to get rid of some lizards? Go there.

They ain't coming through Roswell or CERN big daddy but you're right about the power lines. Brookhaven is what you are looking for.

I officially love and support this larp.
We must stop Trump from building the boarder wall.
The reptilians need an uninterrupted supply of Mexico’s children.
All hail the reptoids eaters of Mexican filth