Pence will die in Guantanamo Bay

Attached: 1541855146358.png (750x633, 727K)

We simply are going to have to kill all of you, aren't we.

You're gonna watch a muslim put a bullet in your inbred mother's skull you Israeli piece of shit.

Pence and his wife are going to be executed.

Attached: 1540424272927.png (917x1024, 1.15M)

bump

Sounds good

Attached: 41958225309.jpg (1358x2000, 762K)

lol Israeli?? I'm a white man from Texas you cum swallowing city dweller. If a muslim got anywhere near my mother she would shoot him, because she carries a handgun everywhere.
The idea that Pence and Trump will be impeached or go to prison is absurd. It's laughable. You're an idiot
Let's see your war face

Attached: 1547217107773.png (810x1184, 689K)

Attached: 1519378901423.png (629x581, 275K)

Attached: 1538279774464.png (1391x554, 126K)

Attached: 1529761972926.png (923x1059, 594K)

Attached: 1522497826807.png (853x736, 558K)

Attached: 1528322233870.png (567x676, 296K)

Possibly the worst democrat shill thread going right now.

> Try to push Pence out
> Then try to force impeachment/removal of Trump
> Make way for Nancy

If you don't already know that Pence is a white knight, you don't know Pence. A man who is cautious enough to never be alone with a woman not his wife isn't going to be stupid enough to commit perjury.

Attached: 1540616913992.png (733x1082, 615K)

Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who’s investigating Russian interference in the election and possible collusion by Donald Trump’s campaign, released a heavily redacted sentencing memo Tuesday regarding former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. “The memo clearly states that the Trump transition team was heavily involved in Flynn’s illegal dealings with Russia,” writes PoliticusUSA commentator Leo Vidal. “And, as everyone now remembers, the person in charge of that transition team was none other than vice president-elect Mike Pence.”

“Michael Flynn committed numerous crimes, and Mike Pence did everything possible to cover up those crimes, possibly because he was implicated in them also,” Vidal continues. “In fact, Pence could face the same criminal charges that Mueller brought against Flynn.” Flynn has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russian officials and is cooperating with Mueller in the investigation.

Pence, Vidal writes, lied while defending Flynn to the public, and also probably lied to law enforcement. “It is very likely that the redacted portions of Mueller’s memo mention the name Mike Pence, and not in a good way,” he says.

Jon Cooper, chairman of the Democratic Coalition Against Trump, also predicts Pence will face criminal charges, as he expressed in a recent tweet.
As the story swirls of Michael Cohen’s guilty plea and how it further implicates Donald Trump in the #TrumpRussia scandal, one GOP source tells me to “keep an eye on Mike Pence.” What did the @VP know and when did he know it? It’s only a matter of time before the truth comes out.

— Jon Cooper (@joncoopertweets) November 30, 2018

Ya, I saw you post that in the other thread. That still doesn't make it true.

Again... if you understand Pence's nature, you will understand why he would never allow himself to be involved in anything illegal.

The hopes of knocking off both Trump and Pence and putting Nancy in the white house is never going to work. Dems just need to accept that.

They can impeach Trump anytime they want. And if they have enough decent evidence against him, they might even get a removal. But that will put Pence in office, who is their worst nightmare in terms of his opposition to the liberal agenda.

Pushing a false narrative against Pence in order to separate him from the respect of republicans simply isn't going to work.

TRUMP IS THE GOD EMPEROR. I WANT MIKE FLYNN AS VP

>politicus
>buzzfeed
This shill raid is all based on old news that is Young Turks tier propaganda. Next you'll be quoting Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow?

Although... trying to use Jon Cooper, chairman of "the dem coalition" as an impartial sources is pretty ballsy, so I'll give you that.

Hey guys. Im just gonna admit that I'm a retard and OPs picture has nothing to do with the real reasoning behind why Pence is a traitor.

Attached: 1532132061779.png (658x662, 112K)

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER!!!!

Don't be a heretic. Trump is the President, but he is also a man.

Pence is Q

Is this thread literally just taking the most retarded hot takes from twitter and reddit as copypasta?

A traitor to who? If you're talking about the legal definition, that doesn't work because he hasn't committed overt acts witnessed by at least two people.

If you're talking about a "traitor to Trump", I would suggest to you that the Republic is far more important than any particular president.

So a traitor to who? and how?

TRUMP IS THE GOD EMPEROR AND ISRAELIS ARE GONNA BE SLAUGHTERED.

Attached: 1534182324948.png (1213x845, 199K)

Man, try not to drink so much of the kool aid next time. I'm on my 10th president, it does no good to get too emotionally invested in any of them.

Are (((they))) that scared that Pence will become 46 if they actually manage to impeach 45?

>Man, try not to drink so much of the kool aid next time. I'm on my 10th president, it does no good to get too emotionally invested in any of them.
Get ready to watch Bibi and yair get bullets in their heads faggot. It's coming you fucking inbred Israeli kike.

If he does it be for Satanism, child ducking and treason... Not this faggoty ass collusion.

>Are (((they))) that scared that Pence will become 46 if they actually manage to impeach 45?
Look. You Israelis are all fucking dead soon. just sit back and wait for the muslim invasion.

Attached: 1517157010046.jpg (4726x4888, 3.69M)

Means nothing. I spent a career dealing with criminals. Children never believe their parents could lie.

Q predicted this

Get ready kikes. Israel is going to war ALONE!

Attached: 1522492782861.jpg (480x564, 33K)

Now you're just being delusional. You should try to fight the urge to believe that anyone who disagrees with you politically is a jew.

You gonna call me a schizo next?

Attached: 1530496680218.png (1465x1119, 257K)

I'm not a psychologist, so I'm in no position to diagnose your specific mental illness. But I do think that seeing jews hiding behind every corner suggests some sort of pathology

I love it when you kikes double down. Because you have no idea how many lurkers and normies you redpill by continuously doubling down and using buzzwords/talking points that are used hundreds of times per day on this site. You defeat yourselves due to being inbred low IQ mongoloids.

Attached: 1516327358426.jpg (600x590, 135K)

Literally the plot of the TV show designated survivor... "Guys, lets take over the house, then if we can get rid the President and Vice President, our shit opposition party will have the Presidency"

Sage you faggot, sage.

Attached: 21142703_280_IDShot_3.jpg (280x280, 10K)

There you go again, assuming I'm a jew. I'd challenge you to a bible quiz, but we couldn't find a neutral arbitrator

You're not a Jew. Israelis aren't jews. You're an Israeli.

Dude, my family came to America in the 1600's. You're just visiting as far as my people go.

>shit
>Trump/Russia didn't work
>LETS GO AFTER PENCE NOW
Haha you leftists are dumb faggots, ain't ya...

of course.Anyone with half a brain saw this coming a mile away.

That guy is complaining about being called a schizo because it happens all the time to him. Because he is a schizo, and will start replying to himself if no-one takes his bait.
I'm starting to recognize him across the threads.

So am I. I've seen the identical comments and images show up in at least 4 different threads in the last few hours.