WTF I LOVE CALIFORNIA NOW

Attached: 1525257246120.png (856x554, 150K)

I'm about to go back Saturday from Parental leave.. only 6 weeks paid

kinda sucks wish I could spend more time with my boys

2yrs

1.5 months

How can a small business expect to operate with this sort of bullshit over their heads. Don't these fucktards have a clue about running a business?

google can afford it

I said small business. Google probably promote it.

>I didn’t find someone who could provide enough for me to stay at home and care for my children
boo fuckity hoo. Goddamit poor people suck why don’t we just kill all of them?

it comes from Unemployment.. maybe it's included in their unemployment insurance.

sorry you don't know how it feels to love your children.

Typically these laws only apply to business with a certain amount of employees. Because a smaller 5 person business could never operate like that

>state full of shitskins keeps promoting policies to increase birthrates
>white states keep fucking parents over
why

So Maria gets paid to shit out more shitskins.

Great. Swell.

>be small business
>stealthly not hire roasties or mothers. Rather just hire post-menopausal women to fill quota.

Problem solved

Don't hire women.

But beaners work under the table...how is this gonna work?

Attached: 45797974_269005727291779_1429563367504216064_n.jpg (669x960, 52K)

>Be grill
>Be Californian
>Get knocked up
>Have baby
>Put Lil Tyrone up for adoption days after leaving hospital
>Get second job
>Ballin.jpg
>Repeat on a rotating basis 3 or 4 times
>Retire

Attached: My+wifes+son_e0d2f3_6278200.jpg (631x533, 69K)

FREE SHIT

women are going to collapse the economy and then blame men you're watching Rome fall in real time.

They’ll stop hiring women of child bearing ages.

FREE STUFF

Yeah just what cunts need even more ability to take time off.

Why not just send all women a fucking check so they can stay at home?

is this shit real???

And your company should be expected to pay for that? Why didn't you have the foresight to save up and spend as long as you saw fit?

Applies to fathers too?

it's law.. its not like an optional thing.

they offer it through Family Medical Leave Act

I can take or I can't.. why not take it?

>tfw I can just dissolve my company and reform in Nevada

Attached: file.png (151x113, 29K)

what I mean to say is.. as soon as you say you're having a kid the company says "you want to take bonding leave"

it's paid through unemployment insurance.

Attached: 95E18083-6CDA-419B-9FAA-331A450E04CF.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

Everything but the airbrushing of the baby from white to dark brown.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-17 23-43-31.png (698x944, 366K)

Just hire H-1B pajeets and accuse them of being racist when they complain about not hiring women

for whites only, right?

Take it sure, the liability has already been subtracted from your potential earnings anyway.

You fundamentally pay for it either way, personally I'd rather choose how much that time is worth to me

lmfao now your state taxes will go DIRECTLY to subsidize beaners spitting out little shitskin goblins

Pretty much what they're doing except its Texas

Ffs are you so god damn stupid you can save for your unborn. Fuck off mate and get a job.

Only 6 months? My children won’t be ready to face the world until they are at least 25. These bigots in California owe us 25 years of parental leave per child. It’s the right thing to do!

Wtf lets try for a year.

Shit like this is exactly why businesses limited staff under Obongocare or cut hours to part time. Fucking nigger economics.

Free stuff that improves your quality of life significantly. I say tax the fuck out of the wealthy for shit like this. All pol talks about is having white children but what's the point if you can't bond with them and care for them when they are young?

What are you trying to communicate goblin, you get 9 months to prepare.

this would increase brith rates since women would probably have babies just to get the paid leave, but its california so theyre all going to be goblinos

What happens if the wealthy people decide to leave and take their money with them?

Because if you're a drain on society, you're a nigger and your child would be too

as if that doesn't already happen user

/thread

Do women even fucking work? They're literally eternally on some kind of break or leave of some kind.

I bet 90% are single moms raising future serial killers.

what are you a misogynist?

This is why business are leaving in droves and why no busineses want to be in California. Taxes and regulation.

That state will implode. When they try to get a Federal Handout, there will be a civil war.

California will be the next Puerto Rico, but much worse.

Women should get paid 120% of men and never have to show up for work

many women after child birth if they are married (they are hypergamy) do not return to the work force are return part time. This can cripple or devastate a small business if they have several key position women that decide to do this.

roastie detected

it's not their money it's our money

How is that misogynist?

Love it. They should just clock on, do their own thing, come back and clock off.

Attached: 1535092531076.jpg (760x1000, 496K)

cute but titty too big

Being a factory or similar owner must be the best. Your workers are all sturdy and resilient men who will rarely go sick and you'll never have to worry about females joining your workforce and getting pregnant the next day.

You have California confused with the BIg Rock Candy Mountain.

Attached: bigrockcandymountain.jpg (335x270, 31K)