Black Doctors with PhD don't exi

pol BTFO

>BUUUUUUT MUH IQ
>BUUUUUUT IMMIGRATION IS BAD AND RUINS A NATION
>BUUUUUUUUUT BLACKS DONT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO SOCIETY

Attached: Black-doctor.jpg (1786x1908, 878K)

nice failed thread retard

Not all not all not all but most

>bumping the thread
Fuck off you stupid fucking newfag

You know one of our favorite people is Ben Carson, right?
Of course you don't. It is the false Jow Forums in your head that you are attempting to fight against, and not the real one.

Attached: ben carson brain surgery.jpg (619x405, 46K)

>Black Doctors with PhD don't exi...
We had one run for POTUS on the republican side. BTFO.

Attached: ct-oped-0324-page-20130323-001.jpg (444x250, 30K)

>1 doctor out of millions of rapists/thieves

Still not worth it.

>stupid niggers bumping the thread

Affirmative action

Diversity?
what does he mean?
what's "diversity"?
"diversity" of what?
He goes to Kek school, that's nice.
so biology of minorities affects cancer incidence? nice.
what else are affected by genetics? height? athletic performance? IQ?

implying I bumped it you dumb nigger

It went to page one right after your post, I was watching nigger.

>keck university
kek

Congo doctors disagree.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190116-234714_Meme Generator Free.jpg (688x1202, 381K)

>Thought leader
>Keck school
>When a nigger gets carried to a Doctorate all he does is complain that there aren't more white people dying of cancer.

What are you trying to prove?
>one niggers becomes a doctor

Just because one nigger became a doctor doesn't mean every ghetto dweller contributes to society or has the same IQ as him.

Statistically blacks have lower IQ in general compared to other races like whites and asians

As someone who has spent literally years in numerous hospitals I can say I've *never* seen a black doctor. Never. Not even in ghetto areas with some of the most concentrated black populations about. It's mostly white and indians, with some hispanics. Never realized that before. Weird.

then how come all the Nigerians coming to US get advanced degress and high paying jobs? this is why the IQ is white mans bullshit propaganda.

>Diversity?
>what does he mean?
>what's "diversity"?
>"diversity" of what?

diversity of races in science. each race needs different treatment so u cant apply the same meds to all races.

I had one black professor and he dipped out for 2 weeks and gave the same final that he gave for the other section before us so I got 100% on it. Still a nigger tho

>each race needs different treatment
Cool it with the racism man. We're all the same on the inside. We all bleed red right?

In today's society companies will get hated/boycotted by the leftist if they don't have diversity, they don't actually care about if they are well fitted for their jobs they only care for diversity

are you saying its a bad thing? how are blacks or other minorities supposed to survive in white society if no one wants to hire them?