Who should be define democracy?

the truth:

The citizens of a country decide what is and isn't "democratic" relative to their country/culture, rather than "democracy" being a set of standards upheld by _some_ countries who will then hold the rest to said standards despite these vast cultural differences.

pic related is 100% right.

Attached: 383838.png (1638x2048, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XvAsR4O4W0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all leftist need to be forcibly deported to Antarctica

Democracy leads to point where donkeys and humans participate in politics

I want to line them up and shoot them. I, want to be the one shooting them. Let’s end OP’s life and send him to hell where he can scream burning in fire forever.

no doubt you're referencing Trump's victory via the electoral college
Evidently you don't even understand what kind of government we have here. This is a Republic of Independent States. Why should population centers like New York and California dictate policy to so called "flyover states"?
The only change in the electoral college I would agree to would be equalizing Electoral votes across States. 10 votes per State regardless of population of industry

Context-dependent term .
Western-style represenative republicanism is a KIND of democracy, but it is not THE kind.

People in commie countries are not citizens. They're insects, they're worse than a faggot worms.

How the fuck is "one person = one vote, most votes wins" an idea that's affected by cultural relativism?

>the agreed upon definitions of common words actually mean something entirely different to us because we redefined them
yeah you're a fuckin cultist kid

Democracy is already defined. It was defined by the inventors. You can't change a definition because it then becomes something else. Everything about your post is incorrect, facts also aren't facts just because you say they are.

>live in a oligarchy shithole
>thinks other peoples lives are less valuable

Wrong.
Fundamental version is this: "Democracy" when taken literally is a government chosen by the people-- if a government is considered to be carrying out the will of its citizenry it can be considered "democratic".

The Chinese are democratic if this is what they feel it, depending on their culture. You can't use democracy as a standard for your system (which you often don't even hold up to) then hold other countries to that standard when they are so culturally different and operate with a relative definition of democracy.

When i give a shovel to Carl and he calls it a weed whacker that doesn't make it a weed whacker because he says so.

Guess who Carl is?

Here, lives of people during Soviet period were worth nothing comparing to current days.

> inb4 BuT SovIeTS WeRE NoT CoMMuNiSTs

That's literally definition of democracy you fucking retarded memeflagger. It's literally what it stands for when translated from greek.

Because the CCP’s party line goes along the lines of “Democracy doesn’t work for Chinese people”
This is why Taiwan other than historical reasons not withstanding booty blasts them because it blows the assertion out of the water. That being said I lived 2 years in China and the average Chink should not get a say in anything, talk about a unruly peasant country

What relevance will democracy have in the 21st century when every western democratic country is committing demographic suicide? Non-democratic Chinese will look at us with a mixture of pity and amusement.

Because that describes a specific arbitrary method of giving the people what they want. That's entirely culturally relative.

Thats a form of democracy but its not THE form of democracy.

Wrong.

The Chinese would have a word for their government that might be THEIR definition for democracy, so 民主 or Mínzhǔ. Mínzhǔ can mean something much different in Chinese and it won't be democracy it will be Mínzhǔ.

>The Chinese are democratic if this is what they feel it, depending on their culture

The Chinese aren't democratic because they don't feel that. They don't have a culture, they forcibly have eliminated it and attempt to consume surrounding areas with their insect ideology.

>You can't use democracy as a standard for your system
Yes we can because it is the FOUNDATION of our system

>then hold other countries to that standard

We can because that's how our culture interprets things. We can hold the Chinese to a historical democratic standard because we interpret the world through our own filters.

>when they are so culturally different and operate with a relative definition of democracy.

By our standards Chinese don't have a culture, your only attempt at culture is the ELIMINATION of culture. That's why they have suppressed the concept of ethnic groups within their country. China is actually many different regions, many of which do not want to be part of China. Taiwan, Tibet, Xinjiang, are all examples that show China is undemocratic by definition.

Democracy is a meme and a failure. Bring back monarchies

Depending on carl's culture yes. it could also be whatever his culture sees fit to call it. your definition is no better than his so don't say it is. you aren't some god.

a democratic country is a country without jews.

Democracy is a monarchy where the nobility advises its king.

That's animal cruelty. Just think what they'd do to those poor penguins, they'd be tricking them into thinking some of them are black on white and others are white on black and that they need to redistribute the eggs so the lazy parents can fuck off and eat fish all through the dark season.

Cultural relativism is bullshit.

The reason people have rights is not because their culture tells them they do. They have rights as a moral and logical consequence of being rational beings with free will.

A government that does not respect the rights of its people is illegitimate regardless of whether the state or the culture has successfully indoctrinated its people. The people have worth even if they do not see it in themselves.

Attached: War is Peace.png (1660x808, 32K)

would inseminate

Democracy= power to the people
If you don't even have the power to decide who will be your tyrant for 4 years, you're far away fro democracy.

Just fuck off. China isn't even communist anymore. What kind of communist country allows people to own multiple houses locally and overseas while letting them be things like artists and things that aren't useful? My friend went to a Chinese art University and came back gay. What the fuck. Democracy is tyranny in its own way, that idiots are allowed to vote, that the government is allowed to gerrymander, that votes can be bought from your street side retard. Calling yourself a "democracy" or "communist" is nothing to be proud of and I hope you enjoy being manipulated by the elites that stay on top no matter what political system is implemented.

Attached: 1C23B1319BBF47E6879ED4A58DC34D4E.jpg (1242x894, 273K)

Have some compassion. She's not a gook, she just has Down syndrome.

Democracy is fucking retarded. She should just say that. Cancerous liberal ideology has infected the entire world to the point where rejecting democracy is seen as some great evil so she's attempting to redefine the word within a liberal lens rather than rejecting democracy and liberalism outright.

Hello Taiwan fag

Starship Troopers said it best for how democracy is a failure. It gives idiots who never contributed to the system the ability to vote and take from the system. The ability to vote should be earned through service to the society.

youtu.be/XvAsR4O4W0w

Spbp

I just used google translate lol but if you disagree that Chinese have no culture and actively suppress ethnic groups, you are a Chinese shill and you will be purged from my country soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China

>I don’t care about democracy
>I also want to define what democracy is

I hate this

Attached: DAEC3747-903F-48D0-BB18-5DFCB4FC7B40.jpg (500x618, 37K)

> vast cultural differences
haha yeah. Like feudalism and capitalism right?
It is just the culture. Stay away from ny racket. Go away and do you own thing!

What is the actual point yo uare trying to make under all this? Vague defense of Chinese thing?