Jow Forums Psychedelics General

Want to become truly redpilled? Consider taking DMT, LSD, or psilocybin.

Attached: t3_5fjb0i.jpg (1080x1349, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1DR8SigaVU
youtube.com/watch?v=7FPgVk7Wh2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Psl_5n8R23A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The redpill is already within you... They simply show you that it was there all along. What you do with that knowledge takes a lot of wisdom that most people do not have.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x655, 1012K)

>Not taking DMT, LSD and psilocybin at the same time.

My favorite experience was from 250ug of LSD. There was so much information rushing past me, I moved in my mind to the bottom of this raging river.... hundreds of miles deep, hundreds of miles across. I was just standing there not moving, and feeling the kinetic energy of everything rushing past me 20-30mph, except instead of water, it was raw information. These neon-colored strings of symbols which resembled something in between elvish (I had to look this up) and sanskrit were what replaced the water. It was far too much information for me to collect on my own, so I turned my consciousness into this net-bubble around me, just trying to catch as much as I could to absorb. I zoomed into this net which was completely dark at first. I started collecting a few different objects which represented information, and even though it wasn't many, they began blooming like plants in timelapse, and they interacted with each other, and from their interference patterns made even more manifest. It was an extremely steep exponential curve upwards.

Soon there was so much information in my conscious mind, each of their glows becoming brighter and brighter, over the course of 15 seconds it got so bright I saw the brightest white light I have ever seen. Whether it was peeking into infinity or something else, I don't know. It definitely felt alive, and it was sizzling/fizzing with information and possibilities so vast I couldn't quantify it in any way. I felt so infinitely small, but it wasn't in a negative way whatsoever. I realized I'm a tiny, fundamental piece of reality, as is everyone else.

I came out of that a few hours later, feeling every atom inside of my room buzzing, and I felt consciousness radiating from every square millimeter of my room.

Attached: tm.jpg (794x474, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_1DR8SigaVU

drug use is the most blue pilled thing a person can do. Especially when they act like they need drugs to have an enlightening experience when you could have the same sort of realizations sober in reality.

DMT is insanely interesting, ever tried DPT, MET or 5-meo-dmt?

Why?

Former op here, dmt is some crazy shit.

Generally speaking, you can reach some of these altered states with several decades of meditation. Psychedelics, such as the ones I've mentioned offer a much more direct path.

Nope.

drugs are degenerate, kys druggie

Why choose one color of pill?

>DPT, MET
Don't be as casual with RCs as standard psychedelics.

DMT faggots are the most annoying queers around. Nobody cares if you saw 13 dimensional garden gnomes. Please keep that obsessive cringey shit to yourself and stop trying to convince people to do drugs.

You don't know psychedelics until you take 8 dry grams in silent darkness.

Attached: 1429896130630.jpg (1280x853, 322K)

KIKES OUTLAWED PSYCHODELICS BECAUSE THEY MESS UP THE NPC'S PROGRAMMING

WE CANT HAVE THAT OY VEY, SCHEDULE 1!!!

Why not? It's especially good after being up for a few days and nights shooting meth.

>Jamie, pull that up

As someone who has done a lot of psychedelics and hallucinogens... They're a waste of time, don't bother.

It's just a bunch of fake bullshit and your mind playing dumb ass tricks. Whatever insights or spiritual experiences you may believe at the time you're having, that's literally just an effect of the drugs, it only seem revelatory because you're fucking high.

yeah some faggot that needs drugs to have an insightful though is trying to tell me how great drugs are. Shocking. Go smoke some crack under the bridge you'll be the next Isaac Newton you retard

Psychedelics cured me of my alcoholism like 2 years ago and saved my life desu

Attached: 1450378929811.jpg (938x530, 182K)

There are billions of drugs. Some are good, some are no so good. Some suck ass, some take people into gutters. Yet, thee are NATURAL SUBSTANCES THAT CAN ACTUALLY TEACH YOU THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF, rise your awareness etc.

Kek and based.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7FPgVk7Wh2I

Attached: Ian.jpg (620x400, 48K)

Have you ever tried dmt? Let me guess...

The collection is much more diverse than that,
one of the weirder chems I've ever tried is smoked diphenidine, that's some confusing, strange shit. Same with DCK,o-pce, or 3-ho-pcp.
But normies get a bit weird about the dissos.

Meth and such shit is kikery. I only do natural drugs.

Psychedelics are great. Everyone should try them, shrooms are probably my favourite drug.

I don't give a shit about you not giving a shit. It's not like I'm a mormon knocking on your door.. You walked into this thread willingly.

I've had similar experiences. Your pic related is entirely accurate. I'm about 100% more aware of peoples motivations in general, and I care about 50% less what normie retards think of my thought process.

4-AcO-DMT is interesting. A guy named "tripwithscience" was on onions a few years back, and it was suspended in alcohol. It's certainly different than LSD, but I learned a lot from the experience. I personally prefer acid though because I'm a pretty robotic/mechanical thinking person (INTP), and acid greatly amplified the way of thinking I already enjoy, while this made me more in touch with this archaic vestigial animal instinct in my mind, that until that point I never knew existed in it. With that said, I still found it amazing.

Attached: mycelium_deep_wooded_by_justin_totemical.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

okay druggie, I won't weep for you if you freeze to death in the finnish wilderness after taking an ounce of shrooms

What's the tryptamine that causes auditory hallucinations... I forget the name. That one was interesting....

What do (you) do with that knowledge?

Cocaine is the most based natural drug of all.

Attached: scarface.jpg (687x1080, 133K)

go drink some venom bro. Best drug trip ever.

dude ur so cool for sticking it to those fucking druggies

Yeah "magic" mushrooms (prilocybin) are the best option if you're into psychedelics. They're safe, natural and chill.

>DMT, LSD, or psilocybin.
Yeah I've done that trifecta. Eye opening...

What's your broplem dunk?

I AM THE KING OF SLACK...

Accept the fact that you are living in a material world.. Pretty sure you were in the last thread. But acceptance that you live in a world that is like a bee hive is a hell of a thing.. no drug can bring that acceptance.

choot dat pizza chit

Attached: manoldo.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Psychadelic threads are made by shills who want Jow Forumsusers to destroy their brain.

For the curious minded, DONT DO DRUGS! Protect your aryan mind and soul. Also look into HPPD, that is permanent problem that can randomly happen for people who use psychadelics. Don't mess around with these drugs.

what you fail to realize is that I've done plenty of drugs myself, I just like to bait idiots into giving me free (You)'s

Attached: 1517678960525.png (423x584, 575K)

DiPT,
Very strange stuff, made all my harmonics above 3khz go up an octave, and anything below that was pitched down even further, but was perfectly "able-minded" otherwise.

No, I am... I met Mark Mothersbaugh and he gave me a bunch of toys and invited me to fuck some groupies. Wish I didn't turn it down.

Fuck you.

WTF I literally just got my LSD in the mail today and was thinking about Psychs. Im dropping 200ug in like two weeks. If anyone needs a vendor visit samspade2 on dream. He ships from US worldwide and his acid is between $4-$8 a tab. He throws in an extra tab too which is awesome!

sick of retards advocating for drug use and implying it's some sort of life altering experience where they are endowed with some sort of wisdom.

HPPD is a myth.

this post glows in the dark

Attached: 1537729188109.png (750x750, 847K)

Yes, avoid psychadelics. Anyway, back to psychedelics...

>psychadelics
these are my last stand in the incel rebellion. if it fails im checking out of life

Attached: 1542396513310.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Ah yes... Some glow dude gave me a geocache of some interesting chems. That one was included in his pack.

>t. pharma employee

You can mail order acid? Man I wouldn't risk it.

You're a retard and I'm sorry for op. He made a decent thread with decent agenda and you shit headed kikes ruined it already.

If you're going to do them, at least focus on protecting your astral body. Don't let negative energy and/or demons invade your experience. Stand firm and rebuke them with all your might if anything suspicious starts to happen.

And if you can call on God, whatever God you believe in, do that. Thats a million times more effective. God is beyond the ego and cannot be corrupted or misled. God has "autoaim" so to speak. All you have to do is ask for protection.

Sounds scary man. What it rough? Planning on doing 200ug for the second time ever and im kind of shook that I might gwt thought loops. My first time I took 12 tabs like an idiot and ended up in the psych ward for 10 days.

Easier to go through the Canadian source on the clearnet. I wont name them and no one else should.

I just invite the demons in.

dont listen to this op. hes a faggot.

Psychedelics can red pill u on the afterlife, meaning of life, etc.. but it will never red pill u on history, politics and understanding the 3d world.

i am part of a local Psychedelics comminity. mostly filled with leftist hippies and those who get into circles singing kumbaya.

He didn't ruin anything, let him spend his time convincing no one while we talk.

It's literally paper, how would you get caught?

mushrooms make everything lace

t. crack head

how is advocating for drug use a decent thread? Fuck you faggot.

Reset button..helped deprogram my mind from cultural marxism , liberalism, materialism and caring what other people think...you do it to much or to often and you will be retarded

Attached: 42E9EC6F-FCA4-4F09-A1D3-A406A49F3E10.gif (370x335, 752K)

> 3d world.
Nigga, this is a 9 dimensional world.

Attached: TOL.jpg (1535x2050, 831K)

Lol. This is the most blunt response ever. But its fun to get high friend.

No, fuck you. I just tripped and I feel fucking awesome. You're either a pussy nigger or a kike. Psychedelics are a real thing and you fucking shit heads won't take them from us. Why? Because they are natural! Fucking ass hole!

my tabs got messed up in the mail
does this look right?

Attached: image-19 (2).png (749x932, 1.28M)

Three hours of ego death with no other hallucinatory effects to distract my non-self really was a redpill, also literal hell.

Yes. It can be used as a "slap in the face" to wake someone up who won't or can't wake up on their own. But once woken, theres no use or point in continuing to slap that person in the face.

Seeing how hard Roganites are pushing DMT makes me think for sure it's a psyop.
This whole Ego death shit has to be an exploit used for altering people's personalities to make them a certain way.
Nothing good EVER comes from pop culture.

Glows in the dark? What do you mean by that? You would be a dumbass to buy street acid with the darknet markets existing.

Kek

Those digits don't lie...

Attached: checkinhard2.gif (500x213, 991K)

Honeypot/entrapment.

are you that same faggot I argued with before? ... no. I think he was Canadian.
>just paper bro
if there's a sting your're fucked no matter what
>intent is what matters
a cop could sell you notebook paper, but if you believed (demonstrably) that you thought it was an illicit substance, then you're fucked

I went into it with positive expectations, it was overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's just me, but the most uncomfortable part is the onset. You feel yourself slowly falling out of synchronization with the sober world, and you're slowly moving into the sync with the dream world that LSD takes you to. While you're in that phase, I'm not really part of either world, and I'm "ghosting" in between them. But it's honestly just like smoking weed, which I assume you do. Once you get used to the onset a few times, its not bad or strange. I just enjoy the destination that acid takes you to after the onset is complete. It's important to let go and accept whatever is happening. The holder you try holding onto sober reality (your ego, your conceptions, etc), you will STILL continue to trip harder and harder, and like a giant rubberband it will smack you lol. Just let it go, remember its temporary, remember you're doing this to elevate your mind and perspectives. Do that, and it's effortless and enjoyable.

Attached: 15,000_ft_above_lawrence_kansas_by_ct_nelson.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

People that listen to Rogan or Terrence Mckenna are retards.... Sorry to insult people have real intellectual difficulties.

True story.. I've had a wild life and am only 28...

Dude its the BEST and SAFEST way. Its literally a tiny piece of paper. Plus its cheaper and safer and you can read reviews like the vendor who I listed. Your street dealer you is selling tabs for $30+ is getting them off the dark web in bulk.

>Wish I didn't turn it down.

That’s the black pill, user. Those drugs, DMT especially, make you acutely aware that your stay here isn’t permanent and everything you do while you are here is bullshit. It’s just a nightmare you wake up into every morning.

That looks like dragons piss 800ug of pure 100% crystal.

>Have a friend that micro doses,
>go round for dinner party
>3'couples, night starts off well
>fuckit.bmp give me a whole tab
>ladies on mdma, gents tripping
>night start and middle was fun, laid back, lots if laughs
>knowing we have a toddler at home, go to bed at 2am
>cant sleep, anger issues,
>just want to sleep so I can drive home but the acid has other ideas.
>thirsy, go and get a drink of water
>go back to bed, notice other couples are still up
>dont sleep but go into dream state, get a few hours
>wake up to my wife screaming at me,
MFW I find out I woke up, shat in a hotdog bun and started flinging my shit in a hot dog at the other 2 couples calling them Clinton shills, apparently I was saying "want some sauce"
>fling
>wife drives me home in the boot, fetal position naked,
>my father is looking after toddler, try to sneak into shower
>get caught
never do acid

Attached: 20190109_081329.jpg (1420x2204, 841K)

Called this porkchop spice

Nigga I was high out of my mind on hella bath salts and ecstasy. He gave me a guitar pick he made, a ring and a bouncy ball... Then invited me to the back, while he had two girls on in his arms... Was wild. He noticed me at several shows. My friends were there to confirm it all.

That's why you never sign for a package, use a PO box, and order from trusted vendors

But all the drugs I do are "legal" under the analog act.

>drugs are degenerate, kys druggie
spoken like a mind slammed shut, you know the fda appoved mdma for ptsd treatment, and psilocybin for end of stage terminal illness..

no fucking way I am taking DMT. the machine elves are real, and I am not letting them have my soul

>GOVERNMENT GOOD
>COMMON SENSE BAD
okay degenerate

In this age, good things are corrupted or demonized and bad things are praised.

Psychedelics are certainly a double-edged sword, but the one thing they have going for them is that the experience cannot be controlled, spun or manipulated. It is raw and powerful, capable of positive transformation, BUT that is a crapshoot. Only a person with the capacity to take such an experience and make use of it will get any benefit out of it. Anyone else, and it will cause harm.. likely lasting harm.. and this is most people we're talking about.

I guess if you have to weigh it according to if its worth to elevate a select few at the expense of many who end up worse off.

Cocaine makes monsters, excellerates narcissism

You're making too broad of assumptions, my friend. Just because someone may be flawed in some way doesn't mean all of their view points are invalid. Learn to learn things from people you dislike, you'll become a better person because of it. If you haven't done psychedelics or never want to, that's fine and I don't judge you for thinking that. I'm talking about your state of mind. You don't have to respond to this, but just seriously consider what I have to say. It's possible there are benevolent people on this board from time to time.

Attached: w.gif (500x500, 569K)

>hella bath salts and ecstasy
fake and gay

Attached: TheRitaler.jpg (223x253, 8K)

WISH I WAS MAKING THAT SHIT UP......

and then everyone stood up and clapped