Silver & Gold

Silver is the only thing to invest in. Sure it’s fine to have like an oz or two in gold, but hot damn silver is still fucking affordable. Do you all agree?

Attached: B35EAD6B-05E6-4535-B25F-3E9939C2F8FF.jpg (1024x769, 326K)

I just buy ammo

Hardcore.

I have silver, but I prefer gold even though I don't have any.

nice user

The real question is have the rest of you been building valuable skills?

How many ounces of gold/silver for a septic system, a well, electrical work, etc?

I think potatoes and lead are going to be big winners.

Attached: 1547528600193.jpg (640x484, 27K)

>How many ounces of gold/silver for a septic system, a well, electrical work, etc?
This is actually an interesting question, and no one can really give a good answer. Skills and guns and ammunition are certainly important, but gold and silver won't be the losers either.

Why the fuck does it cost so much for 7 oz of silver? Why do they almost charge almost close to just buying 10 oz of silver? What kind of shit is that?

Attached: 2427B52A-8E45-4898-89D1-AC1DA8C70C25.png (1242x2688, 862K)

bump

Fuck yeah I agree.

Attached: 15582390280282.png (1099x716, 1.42M)

Attached: 157384280209402.png (1389x2174, 1.02M)

sexy

You can get lead from tire weights, you'll need a bullet mold too though.

They always charge more for smaller amounts. Buy a gram of silver? It's like 1 or 2 bucks. It's 1/31 of an ounce, yet 1/15 of the price.

Buying "hand poured" adds a premium as well. Buy rounds, buy junk silver, and use ebay deals and "new customer" deals to get silver at like a dollar over spot. Your hand poured ten ounce is about 3 over spot per ounce. Not terrible, but that's 30 bucks you're giving them for that artsy fartsy messy pour.

Also, dont buy apmex unless it's a great deal. Not a bad company, just expensive. Also, avoid your LCS unless you can get solid deals.

buy from a local shop, shouldn't be more than 25 to 50 cents over spot.

>hurrrr buy shiny metal that has value because some jews say it does!
Invest in lead and iron faggot

Is it really worth getting a few thousand dollars worth of silver?

yes

I always like hand poured silver because I can display it and it doesn’t go oxidated looking as fast as rounds or clean pressed bars

Gold and silver will only ever be worth much if we have a complete collapse of the entire world system, and the only way I can see that happening is if there was a solar flare knocking out all electronics or a global thermonuclear war.

>dont buy apmex unless it's a great deal
Fucking this! Every once and awhile APMEX dumps their load on eBay, and thats when I know its a good time to buy silver.

Attached: aiu_bdee.jpg (257x213, 15K)

Silver is the most affordable. You can get a box of $500 worth of Half dollars from your local bank. Look for silver coins and you literally paid only 50 cents if you find one, just dump the non silver coins at a different bank and rinse and repeat.

Just buy guns, ammo, collect silver quarters/dimes. You'd be spending much more money buying precious metals than guns, ammo and collecting. There's no magic to being rich, only smarts in surviving.
Take for example: Shop keeper in a post-governmental collapse is going to buy ammo vs gold? What do you think is important? Medicine, or gold? Educational material, vs gold? What does gold really buy? Not a damn thing. Even in modern era, gold is used in very specific things that the normie has no idea how the fuck to do (ie: electronics and computer shit). Gold is useless, silver has very little medicinal value, but otherwise, conventional goods are a better investment.

I dumped all my money into silver, and recast it into bullets.

You'll all be looking for me when the werewolves are upon us.

Here you go, user

Attached: Bosnia.jpg (1489x2935, 1.46M)

Also from car batteries. Smokeless powder is the real tricky bit.

So literally everything useful was valuable, who would have known..

Attached: 14715153626.gif (500x228, 1.95M)

Buying hand poured is expensive
Your best bet is to buy rounds or small bars
Most coins are overpriced too

Silver bullets are the best investment, you never know when you'll have vampires to kill

My cuck dad whines at me that I should be putting my money in the bank instead of buying silver but he still listens to CNN religiously. What a fucking retard

Europeans all have to pay high taxes on silver except Estonia and Norway. It's like our governments are trying to make us europoors on purpose.