Another success of CIA?

Dec 17, 2018

Germany Says There’s No Evidence Huawei Is Spying for Beijing

news.softpedia.com/news/germany-says-there-s-no-evidence-huawei-is-spying-for-beijing-524303.shtml

Jan, 12, 2019

Huawei sacks employee arrested in Poland on spying charges

reuters.com/article/us-huawei-poland-security/huawei-sacks-employee-arrested-in-poland-on-spying-charges-idUSKCN1P60E8

Jan, 13, 2019

Poland calls for 'joint' EU-Nato stance on Huawei after spying arrest

theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/12/huawei-sacks-chinese-worker-accused-of-spying-in-poland-wang-weijing

9 minutes ago

Germany 'considers ban on Huawei' amid global backlash

bbc.com/news/business-46914489

Attached: china-germany.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRLPW8RlUvE
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/rankings/country/eci/
wolnemedia.net/policja-oglasza-ze-aresztuje-za-komentarze-w-internecie/
youtube.com/watch?v=3BqK8ywoKRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The CIAniggers are pro-communist. The NSA is the one that's anti-communist

Doesn't change the fact that canada is in the grinder over Huawei but makes me feel better that we don't trust them.

They all clowns molesting the same children's
youtube.com/watch?v=IRLPW8RlUvE

Attached: Luciferian.jpg (258x195, 11K)

Am I shadow banned?

they only fight there own interest every time all the time .. they send there own people dying for foreign interest in foreign war sending MILLIONS of "refugees" to enrich there own children's culturally .. they are pathetic spineless inapt traitors ... all this they do for fiat money

Jow Forums doesn't have those, redditnigger.

>shadow banned
that the term I was looking for .. thanks

I am pretty fucking sure I was shadow banned on Jow Forums before .. probably when some "guess" was online or during rush hour

>Germany 'considers ban on Huawei' amid global backlash
What evidence is there now that hasn't been before?

>Poland calls for 'joint' EU-Nato stance on Huawei after spying arrest
Poland sucking NATO dick as usual.

can't seem to upload a picture here, but nice

>#Poland #Metoo

What would China spy on in fucking Poland?

>Germany Says There’s No Evidence Huawei Is Spying for Beijing
Lenovo was deemed innocent until proven otherwise.

>Germany says
So it's obvious that the opposite is true. It means Huawei is spying 100%.

Well Facebook was.. oh wait..

>What would China spy on in fucking Poland?

Poland is a high-tech country, dude, it is not even funny. China is on 26th place in the world in the economical complexity index, while Poland on 21th, so they still have a lot of reasons to steal smth from us.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/rankings/country/eci/

Pic-related: Polish drone-helicopter Sw-4 Solo that the Chinese were determined to buy from us lately. No other European country produces drone-helicopters yet.

Attached: 5a95888ee759a_o,size,969x565,q,71,h,f2b874.jpg (969x565, 73K)

Huawei is fucked and so is Germany.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 76FBA543-AD90-41B0-93DF-74008F7D557D.jpg (600x499, 56K)

>Poland sucking NATO dick as usual.

According to newest poll judeoamerican agents (PiS) have 30% support and falling down, while germanoeuropean agents (PO) have already 25% and growing. Guys from PO say that our alliance with the USA is useless because we only conflict ourselves with Germany and Russia without being properly rewarded for it, and they want the USA to pay us for a privilege of using us and our territory for their needs. So political situation in Poland can change radically in fall of 2019 (elections)

and non if that shit is in german media.

I call bullshit by a mutt cock sucker.
BTW do you also complain about USA spying with iphones and windows on your country or you just try to run your head deeper in the US anus for favors?

lol

My meme level is over 9000.

Attached: 894E358B-50F7-42A9-8682-10FEECAB78C9.jpg (800x954, 89K)

>BTW do you also complain about USA spying with iphones and windows on your country or you just try to run your head deeper in the US anus for favors?

I don't because i use Samsung Galaxy S9+ and Linux

>while germanoeuropean agents (PO) have already 25% and growing
As if that would be any better (with the current state of Germany).

> they want the USA to pay us for a privilege of using us and our territory for their needs
at least their analysis is correct.

>So political situation in Poland can change radically in fall of 2019 (elections)
Where do the other 45% go? Do you have coalition governments as well?

>i use Samsung Galaxy S9+ and Linux
Is this usable now? I've had a look into it a few years ago and it wasn't very well adjusted to the hardware at all.

but your gov is not. You are being spyed on by the US all the time yet you dont say shit.

The last 3 Generations of I-Phone are also banned from sale at the moment.

Lol Samsung is compromised too. Also if you have an Intel or AMD CPU in your PC you're being datamined by NSA backdoors

I don't really need to be afraid of being spied on. I am not a pedo, i am not an antisemite, so nobody would arrest me anyway.

You can check your posts on other IPs you stupid reddit nigger

You post on the white supremacist Mongolian cartoon forum. That's evidence enough to have you executed by the globohomos if they were to ever stumble on that info

In Poland you can get arrested only for saying bad things about government and jews (especially holocaust denial). And of course for CP. Everything else is sphere of freedom

>I am not a pedo
>I have nothing to hide.

You dont even have a spine.
Communism didnt get forced upon poland you swallow´d Stalins cock and balls in a whole.

Holly jesus fuck, this is a matter of privacy you cuck. Nobady has the right to look upon your rare pepes without permission.

>REE TRUMP PAY FOR OUR (((ECOLOGY))) SHIT
>not giving 2% of GDP for the army
get the fuck out of NATO then you fucktard

>In Poland you can get arrested only for saying bad things about government and jews

This is a good argument for privacy on the internet and opposing spy programs.

Every company spies. (((Someone))) just wants to destroy Huawei because China is becoming a superpower and the jews have no power over it hahaha

Make us leave faggot.
I mean trump got mexico to pay for the wall right.....
ahahhahahahahahahhaha

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

This is not true. People talk shit about the government 24/7 and nobody gets arrested

Attached: 2C0B996C-8C83-4DE4-9EF2-10BA6394C1DF.jpg (800x1000, 100K)

You literally just contradicted yourself you stupid retard. You really are the Mexicans of Europe. Dumb as rocks.

>This is not true. People talk shit about the government 24/7 and nobody gets arrested

wolnemedia.net/policja-oglasza-ze-aresztuje-za-komentarze-w-internecie/

its just china being retarded onthis one, theyre threatening canada about banning 5g while they sentenced a canadian to death.

>negotiations with chinese characteristics
this is beyond retard level negotiation logic

>REE TRUMP PAY FOR OUR (((ECOLOGY))) SHIT
What? Have I missed something?

>get the fuck out of NATO then you fucktard
I'm all for it. You can have all the mutt soldiers on your soil if you want. I'd like to have a nice, big, juicy Bundeswehr and maybe some of this EU army if people really want it.

China can’t ban 5G, that’s Israeli technology and it’s vital for control of the goyim.

>Don't talk to me or my son ever again.
We quite like them.

Makes sense to be honest. You're pretty aware of your surroundings user.

Almost right.
CIA are the mercenary division of the Bank for International Settlements and ultimately the Rothschild
NSA are part of the military and were controlled by satanists (Micheal Hayden, Micheal Aquino) who are connected to the Rothschild, but that changed when Trump got into office.

Because by spying on Poland they are indirectly spying on ALL NATO members.
youtube.com/watch?v=3BqK8ywoKRQ