WHAT NOW????

Well, he definitely committed a fucking crime. But what will ultimately happen? If he's impeached, will Senate convict? Will civil war start? Will he try to become a dictator and dissolve Congress?? What are your hopes and dreams in this moment, Jow Forums?

Attached: trumpbomb.jpg (989x556, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1622
youtu.be/T3cyJCUH6Rg
buzzfeed.com/mjs538/gay-songs
nytimes.com/2018/03/15/us/politics/trump-organization-subpoena-mueller-russia.html
newyorker.com/news/swamp-chronicles/allen-weisselberg-the-man-who-knows-donald-trumps-financial-secrets-has-agreed-to-become-a-cooperating-witness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In case any magatards are holding out hope for some big plot twist reveal and summary executions, you can wake up now. Trump has nothing. If he did, he would have played his hand by now. Q is a larp and Trump is fucked. It's simply over.

He's already played his tiny... tiny... hand.

Attached: ThugLife.jpg (634x423, 49K)

Not gonna lie I'd fuck the shit out of Katie Hill

>dictator
>dissolve congress

hopefully.. this is probably the best outcome.

we can't let win.

Donald Trump is more jewish than any jew.

>Trump has nothing. If he did, he would have played his hand by now.
Clearly you don't plan more than 10 minutes ahead

Attached: 1509638925485.jpg (960x882, 59K)

>What are your hopes and dreams in this moment, Jow Forums?
He nukes my city.

Which crime? Lying about the height of a stack of burgers?

>Well, he definitely committed a fucking crime.
Show me some hard evidence of your claims or shut the fuck up, you fucking kike shill.

EBT riots are gonna happen due to the shutdown long before the Senate could possibly convict him. That'll be his justification to suspend habeas corpus and start the round-ups.

>no sauce
good job faggot

Attached: STILLWINNING.jpg (298x514, 155K)

That's not a bad prediction, user. Pretty solid.

are we at the breaking point?

is this not going to last until at least 2023 or am I fucked because I'm in CA?

What crime? Statute please.

he's a meanie poo poo head

>buzzfeed

came out with some article with evidence that he told cohen to lie about everything..

now everyone think's he's going to be impeached tomorrow.

>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1622
trumptards just got BE TEE EFF OOOH

All the right has is sarcasm. Its pathetic.

nothing

because nothing ever happens

what crime?

>Whoever procures another to commit any perjury is guilty of subornation of perjury, and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
18 U.S. Code § 1622 - Subornation of perjury

You're not fucked user, you're in a target rich environment. When the shit hits the fan, get some.

Suborning perjury

High crimes and misdemeanors, breaking his oath of office, lying constantly, colluding with russia (conspiracy) I could go on

VPNiggering samefagging.

Keep going that way you're contained in this thread retard shit fuck.

Jeb tried to warn us but we didn't listen.

Attached: 1458100045785.jpg (985x680, 453K)

>he definitely committed a fucking crime
nice source faggot

what

Attached: 512189B0-E230-4866-A9FA-849DF160B058.jpg (1024x786, 59K)

I fucking hate NPCs and trannies. Kys, faggot

sarcastic meme posters get the rope

Attached: 1510099320629.jpg (1023x566, 87K)

Trust Sessions! Tryst the plan!

If I'm the NPC, why ya'lll bitches just a bunch of computer text?

Attached: hurricane_jeb.jpg (1137x640, 151K)

>per buzzfeed
LMAO

Can't believe how this board turned on BASED Carly Fiorina and Bobby Jindal too.

Attached: DENPC.jpg (612x223, 17K)

America's first toddler president will probably be indicted for something

Reagan Bush Sr. Bush Jr. Clinton Obama all worked for the same people. Glowniggers run the game son. Welcome to reality. The crimes of Trump aint shit compared to his golf buddies.

youtu.be/T3cyJCUH6Rg

The crimes of Trump are worse than the status quo...

Vote progressive, vote Bernie for prosperity.

Now the country can finally get back to functioning.

Attached: 797474CD-C4E0-4C3B-85BB-3CE64E15C4F5.jpg (971x546, 90K)

It's funny how this happens when the Google CEO perjury story is revealed by Breitbart. It's also funny how BuzzFeed doesn't post anything beyond the usual conjectures.

You're really fucking lucky Trump is a patient man. If I were him, I would've unleashed hell on your institutions the moment this media shitstorm actually started.

But then again, if you carry on like that, he'll probably snap, and then you'll actually have a reason to bitch and moan.

This is old news, already...

Forgotten by Monday...

Cohen has zero credibility...well, credibility with you libtard faggots but, that isn't saying anything at all.

Why does the left now believe everything Cohen says when they used to think he was a lying hack?

Actually nevermind I know why.

Did you draw that yourself, faggot?

The senate will not convict, the worst case scenario is he looses the 2020 election. But that'll be like Jimmy Carter winning in 1976, and we all know who came four years later?

Prepare for Ronald Reagan 2.0 in 2024.

So many shill threads. You're just showing us that you're scared. It's been 4 god damn years, you'd think you'd learn that it doesn't work on this board.

Left libertarian or death.

Unnamed sources, internal emails and texts say this story will be debunked over the weekend.

because trump only hires the best.

(((debunked))) by Rudy (((Gu)))lianni? Oh no.

Proof?

>lying constantly, colluding with russia (conspiracy)
>there are people who can vote who think these are illegal

Didn’t you hear? Someone told Buzzfeed that someone told them that someone told Muller that Trump did a crime!

You insult toddlers everywhere.

Trump should just be our Führer

These Liberal lies are sucking the life force out of Ruth Ginsburg, keep it up!!!

>came out with some article with evidence
The article doesn’t even have any evidence. It’s just that a (((source))) told them that Muller has evidence

It is not according to Cohen. Read the article.

"The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office."

emails
text messages
documents
interviews with multiple witnesses

i hope you all die 2 b h, you have the means (guns) and the freedom to do so

I'm sure that if the story is false, Trump will be suing Buzzfeed tomorrow morning.

Yup.

I'm SURE that's what will happen.

Unless of course...

German idealism
1000 years
Nothing more

Attached: 1538774012329.png (540x735, 486K)

Attached: JEB!.jpg (1007x617, 169K)

Jeez what a shillfest. Trump is king, and rhinos and dems must submit. Playtime is over.

>he has no real argument so he just calls everyone else NPCs
Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Attached: 653235465342345.gif (340x340, 137K)

who cares? None of you actually care about evidence.

Attached: uuuaaahhhh.jpg (71x88, 2K)

You a silly shit.

And who told them about all of this?

kill yourself shill rat

this

And yet no evidence produced. It's all hearsay unless there is something concrete.

s a g e
a
g
e

You mean it really wasn't a mile high?

Well I have evidence that there is no evidence.

Sage goes in all fields.

Mueller has not interviewed anyone from the Trump Organization, or requested any documents from them.

If any of those things directly implicated Trump, why wouldn't they leak them? I'll tell you why, the actual documents don't live up to scrutiny. Imagine instead of a trial, a prosecutor just leaked accusations to the press and said he's got a lot of good evidence against you. You have no idea what the evidence is and you can't request it because it's an "ongoing investigation".

>trembles nervously at CTR while telling themselves that theyre not going to gitmo too.

The question whether the article is correct or false is a valid one. I was pointing out that the article doesn't say it relies on Cohen's testimony. It says the feds knew it already before talking to Cohen.

We have another breaking article from buzzfeed.
buzzfeed.com/mjs538/gay-songs

Source?

>Trump’s lawyer lied
>Trump committed a crime
Leftists are so fucking dumb.

i love when shills bring up Q. Flynn and the 111th military intelligence brigade fucking triggers you losers dont they? Duckduckgo "package Q strike" , you fucking muppet.

he drank the water like he had tiny hands because he was sending a message that the swamp creatures are going to go to gitmo. gitmo prisoners drink water with their hands tied together.

>Prepare for Ronald Reagan 2.0 in 2024
Uh user I don't mean to rain on your parade but US demographics are pretty fucked. By the time 2024 rolls around we won't be able to elect another republican president again if we don't deport the beaners

Attached: pewds o.png (366x395, 238K)

Attached: jhjhhjjhjje.jpg (547x490, 20K)

I don't know which are more annoying, Trump supporters who don't realise he's a massive shabbos goy or the people who hate Trump for being a wacist meanie demagogue and not for the right reason that he's a kike. It's lose lose

It relies on documents you have no access to and Buzzfeed had no access to.

Mexican Ronald Reagan maybe

I bet this was on CNNs lower third chiron all day

Sage. We'll be replacing corpse Ginsburg soon, your tantrums won't stop it.

*sniff* WRONG

nytimes.com/2018/03/15/us/politics/trump-organization-subpoena-mueller-russia.html

newyorker.com/news/swamp-chronicles/allen-weisselberg-the-man-who-knows-donald-trumps-financial-secrets-has-agreed-to-become-a-cooperating-witness

>chiron
you have to go back

Attached: keked.jpg (936x623, 136K)

This.

Attached: 1547793645137.jpg (1643x1125, 198K)

Me