Women Are The Future

bbc.com/news/world-australia-46914419

>Evie Amati, 26, seriously wounded the man and woman at a 7-Eleven in Sydney in January 2017. She swung her axe at a third customer but did not injure him.

>Amati pleaded not guilty on mental health grounds at a trial last year, but a court rejected her argument.

>On Friday, a judge sentenced her to a maximum nine years in prison for the "very serious" incident.

>"The risk of death was high in each cases and the fact that death did not occur was entirely a matter of good fortune," Judge Mark Williams told the New South Wales District Court.

>Security footage played during the trial showed Amati approaching her first victim, Ben Rimmer, as he waited to buy a meat pie.

>After a brief conversation, she struck Mr Rimmer in the face. He was knocked to the ground with a 10cm (4in) facial wound and fractures.

>She then attacked her second victim, Sharon Hacker, near the door, fracturing the woman's skull.

>Amati turned on a third customer, Shane Redwood, but he shielded himself using his backpack. She was arrested shortly after.

>The court heard that Amati had been "out of her mind" after consuming drugs, alcohol and prescription medication.

>She testified that her mental health had declined prior to the attack, after she began taking hormones to transition from male to female.

>However, a jury rejected her lawyer's argument that she was suffering from "mental derangement".

>Amati will be eligible for parole in 2021.

Attached: kek.png (660x646, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB
abc.net.au/news/2019-01-18/muslim-organisation-call-for-rethink-on-unisex-toilet/10722728
news.com.au/national/courts-law/exclusive-video-of-terrifying-moment-axecarrying-woman-attacks-two-customers-in-suburban-7eleven/news-story/d0bbcf82bef2a10914fd075614c6b037
youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: _102810905_axe2.png.jpg (624x351, 30K)

Is it a woman or a
>woman
?

Attached: Dqje2-6XcAAX_EC.jpg (675x675, 68K)

Muh toxic masculinity doe

post the video?

>she

>Them thighs

>injuring a white man

Torture her.

Attached: 9BCD3313-7E17-4580-ACCB-AD4A8A9D32C8.jpg (431x431, 34K)

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

>FURTHER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE FEMIN VIRUS
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB

Attached: 1546397660429.jpg (482x474, 134K)

Can someone translate whatever the fuck "7-Eleven" is supposed to be into real world numbers?

Here you go

Attached: 1540823685407.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

>woman
It’s Ma’am

dubs
Ma'am cant even behead anyone, shame.

4 years in prison (basically a 5 star resort / free university) for the vicious wounding and attempted murder of three people.

welcome to australia.

Attached: 64894689356.jpg (1240x775, 153K)

>>Amati pleaded not guilty on mental health grounds at a trial last year, but a court rejected her argument.
>I dindu nuffin
female nigger

Friendly reminder: Pussy gets a pass, she'll have a massively reduced sentence.

>she began taking hormones to transition from male to female
you americans are everything that's wrong with the world
can't even funpost because of your wickedness

>Wikipedia and News articles refer to trannies as "women"

Attached: 1522487645483.jpg (720x541, 31K)

Jesus
>tfw no psycho ax wielding spree killing gf.

did she know those people or.. ?

>look on his face
>get a load of this guy cam

Why would you turn your back on a crazy women carrying an axe? You really should never turn your back to anyone. Always expect the worst as sad as that sounds, but especially if they have an axe.

how can the judge/jury have seen this video and given this thing 4 FUCKING YEARS?
are these cunts insane?

australian judges are OUT OF CONTROL.
it is putting all our lives at risk.

there is going to be a LOT of people 15-20 years from now who feel they were wronged by the courts/judges, and left with lasting physical and psychological injuries.
judges.. you will not be able to retire in comfort, going to europe will not work.

there is going to be so many people who will realize what you have done.
thousands for each judge...

Attached: 45672457547.jpg (666x1507, 140K)

"She" just wanted everyone to understand "her" pain of living with an open axe wound.

>Go ahead. I've already won

>permanently disfigure a man by hitting him in the face with an axe
>9 years max in jail
Where's the justice in that? After 9 years he will get out of women's prison and probably be a father from fucking the actual women in there, while that poor bastard has to live with a fucked up face for the rest of his life.

HOLY FUCK
MtF TRANNIES WERE INCELS
GET LAID NIGGAS
Unless you want to morph into an axe wielding freak of nature, that is.

Cultural differences, you understand. Also pay up.

Court systems are comped, The only real justice is citizen justice.

>sydney is now in the US
bulgarian education

White man would have got 20 years.

>sentenced her to a maximum nine years in prison

Bitches get off easy, always.

I'm always amazed at how nonchalant everybody is about "her" walking in with that fucking axe. I would've immediately asked her to leave were I manning that store, and, as a customer, I would've been keeping an eye on her the entire time I was there, especially if she was standing right next to me.

Its a dude in a wig, my man

honestly depends who the victim is.
kill a hard working white man with no criminal record, you might get off with community service, at most a couple months in prison. especially if it happened in melbourne.

OP is, as usual a gigantic faggot and missed the best part about this whole debacle:

>Amati, who pleaded not guilty on the grounds of mental illness and trauma from her transgender operation, was found guilty by a jury’s unanimous verdict last August after a five-week trial.

>After the verdict was read out, Amati threw herself over the dock and sobbed.

>Amati’s trial heard she had consumed vodka, cannabis and the “love drug” MDA after a failed Tinder date with a 25-year-old woman left her feeling “ugly” that the woman was not “attracted” to her.

>Following the aborted date and before she launched the axe attack, Amati sent Facebook messages to the woman, including “One day I’m going to kill a lot of people and it will be your fault”.

Trannies - not even once.

Attached: oi up.jpg (596x412, 52K)

it is a normal thing to see people walking with a weapon in melbourne.
i witnessed with my own eyes 200 africans/maoris and white meth heads with machetes running through epping plaza in melbourne, chasing 2 wogs.

Fact: Faggots are actually helpful in determining the violent ratio between genders. See, gay men? Very rare for domestic abuse to become violent, however in gay women? Lesbians are beating the shit out of each other.

Men raised by single mothers are 14 times more likely to rape a woman and 20 times more likely to end up in prison.

When a man has a problem with you, he will tend to avoid you or confront you verbally. When a man does this his mind goes straight to the consequences of doing so, and finding the most effective way of wording his position.

A woman will make a faint, halfhearted attempt at vocalizing her position, but once they realize that their position is stupid or inferior to another, the woman's first instinct is to become violent.

Statistically, when a woman injures someone it's intentional, when a man injures someone it's a sporting accident or they fucked up dropped something on someone else at work.

When feminists prattle about 1/5 women being victims of sexual assault, they never look into who raised 4/5 rapists, single mothers.

Women are more violent than men. They produce more violent men.

More Coca-Cola!!!

Imagine the shit storm if a white guy walked in with an axe and fucked up a tranny.

Double time fun fact, it was once was/is a communist too. And you cunts thought we were joking about >Melbourne

Attached: Capture.jpg (659x537, 73K)

>She then attacked her second victim, Sharon Hacker
>Amati turned on a third customer, Shane Redwood
>attacking someone named hacker and redwood with an axe
Even your happenings are shitposts, quality stuff.

Attached: 1469307674669.jpg (1800x1200, 590K)

>when you appease trannies, but are islamophobic instead
abc.net.au/news/2019-01-18/muslim-organisation-call-for-rethink-on-unisex-toilet/10722728

Attached: DB25F435-CA42-424B-806B-EA01460FF3A9.png (915x375, 29K)

>British ex cons on this island instead of this other island
meh same thing

>short conversation
I really hope that she said, “excuse me sir, can I AXE you something?l

>Sharon Hacker
looks like the crusty sheila walked away,
news.com.au/national/courts-law/exclusive-video-of-terrifying-moment-axecarrying-woman-attacks-two-customers-in-suburban-7eleven/news-story/d0bbcf82bef2a10914fd075614c6b037

Is he going to women's prison?

probably fake names given to the media, happens often in australia.
the government / police knows that there is often 'retaliation' attacks towards the victim in high profile cases like this, especially if they are white.

they dont even want us to report crime in australia.
the police and courts prefer to IGNORE as much as possible.

being chased by niggers with machetes in melbourne?, the police will ask you to literally 'run to the police station', they will simply lock you inside, have you write out a statement, and hope your attackers have run away by the time you leave.

Yet some sandnigger security guard will always ask to search my bag when leaving a store

*digererydoo hoots* yeah cunt that's me aye I bet ya facken wondered how the bloody hell I got into this situation.
Well it all started whe...
BOK *blood spurts*

and these people want to run Western Government’s.......

Attached: 69468184-A98E-4E22-A7BE-62355474CF9B.jpg (618x597, 144K)

no. had SRS

Attached: 1544216785574.jpg (750x886, 168K)

Single mothers also instill what they perceive to be masculinity into their sons, which is some malleable form of tribalism mixed with denialism. No values, just emotional nonsense.

That's fucked, you might as well kite them into a den of dropbears, at least you'd get justice.

>Hurry up ya pooftah

Attached: 1540090668032.png (600x888, 484K)

>user, if you don't stuff my sweaty cheeks on finna axe you.

Wat do lads?

Attached: 180803 Evie Amati Sydney Axe Attack Verdict SPLIT.jpg (1010x568, 339K)

if he can pull of sounding like a women I'm in

Of course Jow Forums will be outraged because this is the closest they’ll ever get to a real woman, but that said there is absolutely nothing wrong with this. The poor girl was a cocktail of drugs, hormones, mental illness and loneliness.
Jow Forums has no heart

>poor girl
sweety. 2xc hon

shitpost

i have been approached by trannies before, i always laugh it off, and tell them 'i only fuck sheilas m8'.
after this incident i would be 2000% more likely to king hit or ram a glass in their face immediately and make a run for it.
i am not taking any risks at all any more.
if trannies know what is best for them, they will not approach me at all.

It's a >woman.

>parole in 2021
Ausfailia does not get to shitpost about Norwegian prison terms anymore.

It was Halloween. People probably thought "lol costume".

You just realized that now?
This whole tranny epidemic boils down to the following.
>Fail complete at life as a man
>"Women have it so much easier"
>"Must be nice to be born a woman!"
>"I know, I'll take hormones and "become" a woman
>"Then my life won't suck anymore and I won't be a failure!"

Also the privileged son of union parents and a member of antifa.

ban axes
ban women from entering stores
it's the only way to keep our communities safe

A small convenience store

What shithole does that flag represent again? So many of you faggots...

It's a popular konbini chain. The numbers are meaningless.

7am to 11pm, which was their opening hours when they took the name.

>Apex gang member
That sounds embarrassing. Are they some kind of wiggers that make cringy hippity hop in Australian accents?

youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo

This plus the abo in melbourne killing a jew, suck my balls lefties, you wanted this

sudan refuggeees

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6Fn.png (1500x1552, 608K)

Just psychotic niggers chimping out.

What the fuck happened to "fuck off, we're full"?

Maybe she’s born with it.
Maybe she wants to cut it off.

>a woman

Oh no, Australia has fallen too

Halloween does not take place in January

"She" got sentenced in January. The attack took place on Halloween.

>yields an axe but still can't kill anyone with it
The state of women.

>woman
It's a ma'am.

Attached: 1547197959366.jpg (408x510, 30K)

if we had reasonable gun and self defense laws...

Axes aren't katana sharp like in the movies. They're pretty fucking blunt.
But I agree on this tranny being pathetic.

Just goes to show how mentally derangedbtrannies are.

It literally is a mental condition

our brown agents have successfully infiltrated your shithole mashalla also tell your ex pats and unable to drink teens to stay away

>eligible for parole in TWO (2) YEARS

why is kangaroo prison island such an embarrassing, 3rd world shit hole full of retards? also, why does the article say nothing about how long she was sentenced?

Attached: 1545018246664.jpg (250x250, 9K)

re-read it and noticed it did mention sentence length.

>only NINE (9) YEARS

yeah, someone answer my previous question.

>The fuck bitch?! You serious??

Attached: 2019-01-18-110959_96x75.png (96x75, 11K)

Australia is already a prison.

IT'S MA'AM

She though it was cool the join the abo tribe because "fuck the patriarchy". Sniffing petrol fumes made her go ga ga.

Only applies to whitey

it seems like criminality is encouraged, doesnt it?

>manning that store
Cool it with the problematic language

>9 years for a fucking axe attack
If someone in my family were one of the victims I'd just murder her and eat the prison sentence. What a disgusting joke.

He's should've bent back like the Matrix
The axe would've barely scraped some hairs off his s o y b o y beard but he'd be okay.

I've seen it done many times