It's over, I'm officially off the trump train

it's over, I'm officially off the trump train

Attached: itsover.png (472x337, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/03/impeachment-trump/580468/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=cv_39LBMsYg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clashes_at_the_Turkish_Ambassador's_Residence_in_Washington,_D.C.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>if they had anything it would leak
what now, trumpanzees?

BuzzFeed and Cohen. Surely reliable.

It's over for Glumpf, Buzzfeed is the bastion of fair journalism

>Man whonwill say anything tonget a reduced sentence
>believing anything he says

WE CAN'T MOTHERFUCKIGN LET THIS MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKING GET HIS MOTHERFUCKING HANDS ON THE MOTHERFUCKING NUCLEAR CODES!!!!

>officials tell buzzfeed

>Whoever procures another to commit any perjury is guilty of subornation of perjury, and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both
18 U.S. Code § 1622 - Subornation of perjury

I guess we'll just continue smugly chuckling at your inadequacies.

why do you morons suddenly act like cohen is completely unreliable? Didn't trump say he only hires the best people?

Thank goodness.

Thanks for helping to Correct the Record. You've earned 5 Good Goy points for your Share Blue account. Have a (you). Don't spend it all on chicken tendies.

Most people don't even know who he is.

>buzzfeed

>Portugal
No1 cares idiot.

Well fuck off then faggott.

>Didn't trump say he only hires the best people?
It's like libtards only have 2 or 3 lines they repeat over and over again.

>chuckling at your inadequacies.
an incel like you doesn't have anything to laugh at

Cool slide jdif. Sage

well did he say or not?

did he say that or not, retard?

Didn't the last time something "leaked"from Cohen the source was Cohen's lawyer and it turned out to be a lie?

The dude is trying anything he can to get out of his taxi medallion fraud crimes.

Didn't you say Trump is an incompetent moron?
Gotcha games are stupid.

Kiwi now officially bro tier
OZs already know our bond can't be broken.

Keep up the good work, you cunts.

>Cohen pleaded guilty in November to lying about the deal in testimony and in a two-page statement to the Senate and House intelligence committees. Special counsel Robert Mueller noted that Cohen’s false claim that the project ended in January 2016 was an attempt to “minimize links between the Moscow Project and Individual 1” — widely understood to be Trump — “in hopes of limiting the ongoing Russia investigations.”

>The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

not looking good goys.

who do you morons suddenly act like buzzfeed is completely reliable? Didn't peretti say press is supposed to be unbiased?

so you're agreeing that trump is a moron who hires liars and criminals?

>hitch a ride on the meme candidate
>forget that all memes have very short lives
Well, almost all memes.

You just lost the game.

>But Cohen's testimony marks a significant new frontier: It is the first known example of Trump explicitly telling a subordinate to lie directly about his own dealings with Russia.

>On the campaign trail, Trump vehemently denied having any business interests in Russia. But behind the scenes, he was pushing the Moscow project, which he hoped could bring his company profits in excess of $300 million. The two law enforcement sources said he had at least 10 face-to-face meetings with Cohen about the deal during the campaign.

not looking good at all goys.

I'm not agreeing to anything user.
I don't care.
You however seem to care a great deal.

Trump could be a genius, Trump could be a moron, Trump could be a sinner, Trump could be a saint, it does not matter to me. As long as he builds a wall, deports illegal aliens, and appoints another conservative justice to the supreme court I could not care less.

People make generalizations all the time. Confidence is the quality of a leader. Taking everything he says at precise face value and using it as an all-encompassing character attack is childish and ineffective. Not to mention kind of bizarre. The facts you settle on as undeniable truth vs. what you accuse trump of makes you look like unhinged lunatics.

>I don't care if the president is a criminal
how cucked are you?

If you consider Trump criminal, the alternative was literally Satan.

All our politicians are criminals, moron.
How fucking new are you?

What exactly is the proof that trump forced this guy to perjure himself?

of course he said it, but do you think you're going to convince anyone that that is somehow an indictment on Trump? He's just persuading people to think that he hires better people than the average, which he absolutely has, Cohen included as he was a nationally recognized and highly acclaimed lawyer before turning on Trump. Trump forgot that with Jews, you lose.

But mocking Trump's "hiring the best people" just makes you look like an autistic retard who was too stupid to get the joke

Attached: autisma.jpg (720x720, 40K)

You were never on the Trump train you roach

Attached: 1538861915973.jpg (240x317, 16K)

and trump was a politician prior to 2016?

A proven liar saying trump lied... yeah very trustworthy, he is singing and will say anything to get a lesser sentence, dont be a dumb ass

so trump doesn't actually hire the best people then?

>I'm officially off the trump train
You were never on it faggot.

Attached: 1480153991509.gif (500x500, 1.57M)

>why do you guys distrust jews?
Trump may have a blindspot for them, but that's not true around here.

the day he gets impeached or w/e. I probably will have to check 10 sources to believe it because of this shit

Cohen says anything pre him getting fucked for being a traitor

The leftist shareblue discord fags:
"Fuck Cohen all lawyers are liars!!! Especially Trumps! How can we believe anything he says! Dbrrroouuummmpf is finished!!!

Now that he is anti Trump because trump always kept his real cards in his hand and never trusted a scheming lawyer

The shareblue msm MKULTRA discord fags now.....
"Wow what a based lawyer cohen is. Coming out with the truth at the end. Surely he's not doing this in a desperate attempt to help save himself. Of course, i mean, he's saying anti trump shit and my (((arts teacher))) and i talked about how bad trump was after watched (((cnn))) yeah i guess cohen is ok...... RREEEEE DROUMPF IS KILL WE WON REEEEEE.

What difference does that make?

5 goy points? What do you need 4 goy points for. Here's one goy point have a nice day

It's not even according to Cohen.

"The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office."

emails
text messages
documents
interviews with multiple witnesses

Waste of thread

Attached: 2877C389-2CB7-43AC-945F-314F3C8BBED5.png (460x288, 144K)

>guy who doesn't even use email privately tells his lawyer to lie for him
>there's a mile-long paper trail and 50 witnesses

uh huh

>Buzzfeed
>Cohen

It's so bizarre seeing posts like this. You are showing how nihilist and post-modern Jow Forums is in actuality, yet you guys will throw a fit about these philosophies ruining society.
>all politicians are corrupt
>everything is propaganda
>there is no objective truth
Just seriously, lol.

>e-everyone is a criminal
the absolute state of trumpanzees
i got out just in time

You're Portguese and therefore gay. kys

Threadly reminder that Bill Clinton was impeached for (among other things) suborning perjury and lying under oath to congress, didn't deny any of it, yet every democratic congressman and senator voted not to impeach.

Well this is embarrssing. The shills aren't taking turns at posting.

Sage in all fields goys.

Attached: 1535068932932.jpg (724x844, 83K)

HURR DURR WE KWEATED DUH THEELE DOTHIYAY ATH A PWANK GUITHE

checked. you're correct that clinton was impeached for far less

The simple truth that you have to be corrupt to make it in politics is not post-modern in the slightest, and I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth.

Not everyone.
Just the majority of politicians.

Good example, user. A new piece in the Atlantic brings up how Clinton's impeachment was a sordid affair that actually boosted his popularity.
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/03/impeachment-trump/580468/
The author argues that the clinton impeachment has been a deterrent of a Trump impeachment. However, the author makes a good case, using Andrew Jackson's impeachment as a better model. I recommend that you read it.

>>It's so bizarre seeing posts like this. You are showing how nihilist and post-modern Jow Forums is in actuality, yet you guys will throw a fit about these philosophies ruining society.
Nihilism isn't what's ruining science.
>>all politicians are corrupt
They are.
>>everything is propaganda
Not everything, just all media outlets (with the possible exception of wikileaks) and celebrities
>>there is no objective truth
There is, you're just a retard if you think you'll find it on the news.

>I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth.

oh please, spare us the transparent ego defense, shitbird

oh, and reluctantly checked

Yes, let me take advice from the person who thinks Andrew Jackson was impeached.

Also Andrew Johnson was impeached for literally nothing by a congress controlled by an opposition party who hated him and spent his entire presidency trying to find an excuse to impeach him. Sound familiar?

Also-also Johnson's opponents had an 80% majority in the Senate and still couldn't get the job done.

>some nigger flag
too bad we dont give a fuck what your pussy ass thinks

I can make a point for point case that at least 3 well known people lied to Congress in the last 3 years but none of them will ever be charged becuase proving the intent is almost impossible.

But you're losing your shit over an unverified report that a guy lied to Congress on purpose but claims it's only because Trump told him to? When there's really no evidence that his testimony (unlike others) was false?

It's fucking nothing, which you should have known already, because you read it on BuzzFeed.

Clinton was impeached for *more*, shilltard.

>single-toothed american thinks portugal is populated by niggers

how's the homeschooling going, son?

because you say so?

You low IQ fool, the author argues that the impeachment process limited his actual power, through starting the process and holding him accountable. But of course, I doubt you have the patience to read more than 10 thousand words.

Remember the golden showers shit BuzzFeed pulled?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

- Perjury
- Destruction of evidence
- Suborning perjury
- Witness tampering
- Bribing witnesses

You're going to take a Buzzfeed article seriously? Part of their claim is from two "unknown sources." Also the so-called collusion seems to related to Trump making business deals with Russia before the election.

Attached: apparently.png (719x420, 91K)

czeched

The guy so known for going back on what he said that his lawyer and several of his staff literally taped what he told them for the inevitable gas-lighting. People bailing on him to save themselves? In this stirling administration?

youtube.com/watch?v=cv_39LBMsYg
I guess that the argument will have to be presented in youtube form, as you don't have the patience to read. You better rev up your dislikes!

Programs do that.

you dont get it trumptard. this buzzfeed article is the splooge-covered dress. drumpf is done

A jew lawyer and Buzzfeed.

>believing buzzfeed

busted

And that was all over a BJ, imagine what will happen when it was for a multi-million dollar real estate with hostile foreign powers.

Attached: pxswu09d6bo01.jpg (1241x1076, 114K)

lol, the various and numerous investigations into Drumpf hasn't even concluded yet, but here you are claiming what that hick Clinton did was worse.

nutting on some bitch's dress and fucking her with a cigar tube is worse than coordinating election strategy with a hostile foreign power?

you're the most special kind of stupid there is, huh?

>literally advocating impeaching someone for unconstitutional reasons just because it will damage them politically
Fucking wow. No wonder Obama weaponizing the FBI and CIA against Trump doesn't seem to faze you.

>I doubt you have the patience to read more than 10 thousand words.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're fucking right I don't. I barely have the patience to read and mock insane lib drivel when it comes in tweet form.

>(((Cohen)))
>unreliable
Gee I fucking wonder?

>2 federal ducks reveal
>petey 3 holes & gums
>Cohen wsj muh polls
>muh Russia
FUCK I am getting close to shutting you "journalists" the FUCK up, on minecraft

Well fuck you too faggot.
I didn't say everything is propaganda.
I didn't say there is no objective truth.
Attributing those statements to me is putting words in my mouth.

You were never on the "Trump train."

So Americans will react to this the same as they did to Lewinsky? Awesome.

Attached: clinton polls.png (1025x613, 78K)

you said he's stupid

and he's like YES I FUCKING AM

yeah it must suck to be fooled by someone for so long
don't worry, I was mad too but I got over it.

Me too OP.

Now I'm on the Trump Hypersonic Bullet Train

Attached: 1487384025269.jpg (900x500, 105K)

Attached: 7BF9DF50-C9EC-4F55-A982-20C39CCD48E8.jpg (1024x786, 59K)

i'm not saying it isn't. i'm saying who fucking cares.

it's not a sleight on you personally, so you don't have to defend your ego here like some fucking preschooler who didn't get a chocolate milk before afternoon naptime

>hostile foreign power
No Russian has ever called me a racist.

>liberals now explicitly advocating using investigation and impeachment solely as a political weapon
>"HOLY SHIT LOOK AT ALL THESE INVESTIGATIONS!! WHERE THERE'S SMOKE THERE'S FIRE!!"

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>dreifach wasted on a fucking imbecile
anybody with a lick of sense never was

>pssh nothing personal kid
Seriously?

Have you even updated your "How To Fit In On Jow Forums" manuals since 2016? Calling out muh digits is probably the #1 most obvious sign of a shill.

>No wonder Obama weaponizing the FBI and CIA against Trump doesn't seem to faze you.
Post a source of that claim.
At least, you are honest about your low attention span.
BTW, what is your opinion of Trump dropping charges on the Turkish bodyguards who assaulted American protestors on our own soil?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clashes_at_the_Turkish_Ambassador's_Residence_in_Washington,_D.C.
This was not a partisan issue, the house voted 397-0 in favor of the prosecution. What is your opinion?

ignoring the ever changing story from Drumpf on how this all went down, and ignoring the findings of cases already tried is only making you look even more retarded than you actually are, as hard as that is to imagine

>Buzzfeed
You'd be better off consulting a box of Chinese manufactured rubber dogshit for news.