Why don't you just get a WP gf?

Attached: 1544515331234.jpg (379x600, 30K)

hard to find

most are closet coalburners

Women don't really care about politics, things like this are no ultimately no different than getting tattooed and pierced all over to camwhore on the internet for the men that are into that particular thing. She's just trying to tap into a certain demographic for attention, that's it.

Attached: big lines.jpg (636x467, 54K)

/thread

this
and this

where will you find a woman who isn't a social media whore, has no tattoos, isn't in debt, isn't a drug addict, and doesn't take 20 cocks a day?

Second word:
>Lwopho
Doesn’t make any fucking sense.

checked but youre a fool
women are creatures of society
their self worth is entirely dependent on how well they fit into social circles
to be socially ostracized is the worst thing that can happen to a woman, so they take no radical positions unless that radical position is what is deemed the social norm
and racism, as it were, is not something that is generally accepted socially. and any woman who is openly racist is in turn a social outcast in their eyes.
>inb4 not all women are coalburners
the vast majority of white women do not find other races attractive, but they dont broadcast that. because that diminishes their social value
>inb4 some women are openly racist
the ones that are, are the ones that used to be coalburners, and got raped one too many times by the monkeys they gravitated towards. jamal and friends were just too rough one time and pissing off daddy wasnt worth it anymore, and they snapped
>inb4 not all racist women were coalburners
yes, there is an extremely small minority that were just raised correctly. but they might as well be unicorns because youre chances of meeting one are slim to none
in conclusion, avoid racist women like the plague, because they are almost all coalburners.

i’m only 5‘10.

sex is disgusting ahmet
only subhumans do it

Thanks for weighing in Akmhudinijad...?

Attached: 38936400-EC54-4A22-A784-DA4F5C663337.jpg (540x412, 39K)

saying hard to find is understatement of the century

there are times when I question which is worse, my real flag, or a memeflag

hahaha. shit

you realise white people live in the UAE right? the whole name/country thing is so stupid.

memeflag
be proud of your nation, no matter what a bunch of faggots on here say.

anglo expats =/= people

Fuck that ill just huff gas with my older brother suck eachothers dicks

I'd much rather date an Albanian feminist than a Nazi girl.

Why?

No matter what mask she chooses to hide behind, a thot is a thot.

cos they are very rare
>and not too bright

>dial-a-racist

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Oi cunt stop it with the thumbnails or im gonna sic this bloke on ya ass

Attached: aussie repellant.jpg (793x960, 169K)

DONT
listen ive dated a well known WP social media thot and it was one of the worst relationships in my fucking life.

they have so many fucking orbitters you will be having to pull the bitch off her phone just to get a reply and they are with out a doubt attention seeking liabilities.

how can you have children with a woman who wants to walk around wearing tshirts that say "ATOMWAFFEN 1488" and expect any kind of private life?

theyre always being uploaded here or on reddit/discord and their attention whoring results in so much narcissism that no amount of physical beating or mental conditioning will break their whoring personality.

GET A NORMAL GIRL AND JUST KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP

Disgusting. Can’t even imagine living with a woman who has radical political beliefs

>Tfw too Jewish for a WN gf
Hitler would've let me serve in the Wehrmacht tho

Attached: 1535955895991.jpg (600x596, 236K)

You can buy one you dumb Ishmaelite

I'd like to. I don't know where to find one, though.

Attached: 1511808533940.jpg (765x768, 127K)

Spic here

How would I go about acquiring a qt White Nationalist gf?

Attached: 1539101002628.jpg (684x672, 81K)

you'd be hard-pressed to find a girl who isn't doing it for attention. wouldn't put a ring on a serious one even in the off chance i find her though.

no.

>honeypot

Attached: carolhowe.jpg (160x141, 4K)

Because I'm fat

just say you're a castizo, guaranteed they'd buy it.

you look OK.

Attached: index.jpg (200x169, 6K)

the only nazi woman i ever met was tatted up with swastikas and had 3 babies with a puerto rican who jumped ship

hi

Hi!

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-12-31-22h24m47s128.png (426x240, 89K)

>why don't you get an insufferable damaged whore with daddy issues and a mile long dick list for a gf

Attached: 1525075697244.jpg (707x682, 74K)

Women's personalities shape based on the man who dicks them.
Instead of getting a clean canvas of a woman to paint with your cum, you'd be getting a whore who's still hung up on their ex-bf or they were blacked and tolled at some point.

Unlucky.

thats a nice cat.

Attached: ORDER-OF-THE-QUEST.png (248x300, 32K)

nah

Attached: white women truth.jpg (1044x1920, 1.12M)

I shit you not there's the exact same cats around here who are stray. Black and white with the same face eyecolor and everything. I think it's the most spread type of cat coloration but holy damn does someone run around the world and clone cats or something?

Attached: 590c99da4198e_1070x800.jpg (500x500, 95K)

wow!

>thats a lot of words!

>that dont effect me.

Attached: 32232101.200000033_1546318643272.gif (200x267, 858K)

only 5'10" here, banged the best daddy issue pussy throughout my 20s. Although this was before the days of Tinder, I really do feel bad for people trying to date nowadays -- competing against all the giga-Chads in a 100 mile radius.

Ehrenarier ?

Attached: NHx8kCecNLN35Zzj.png (760x749, 494K)

I'm talking about groups of 3 or 4 black and white cats. I think they're more intelligent or something because there's always working together or something. Really creepy.

they are keeping their cat race PURE.

>pure
>pure
>purr
>purr

I guess this would be their leader

Attached: kitler.jpg (500x663, 41K)

They are doing what we cant.

>purr
>purr
>stay pure.

oh fucking well played man!

hahahah

I will give you that, thats pretty well done!