Russian (left) are shiskins. Tatars are Aryans (right)

If Germany wom, Russian would be a tatar ethnostate.

Attached: 1001.jpg (800x562, 96K)

WHat the fuck is a Tatar? They're kind of like Huns, many groups have been called by those names

>WHat the fuck is a Tatar?
Aryans.

Crimean Tatars? Muslims can't be Aryan

Hitler was a secret Muslim.

You idiot shitskin

And, no. Crimean Tatars are shitskins too... too much fucking with shitskin Slavs. Kazan Tatars are Aryans.

He admited Muslim brutality and their religios class system. But there was no way he considered M*hammad the kid fucking Arab coward as the perfect human being of all time.

Attached: 8991076595b0dff56bcbb2f26d19a4fc.jpg (498x681, 58K)

>WHat the fuck is a Tatar?
It's a very curious tale.
There were Turkic Nomads called Bulgarians. Some of them conquered modern day Bulgaria and established themselves as a ruling class of it.

The others went on to live to the east of Rus (while assimilating some Finno-Ughric cucks squatting there) and had a pretty OK relations with it. Mongols did with them the same thing they did in Bulgaria, and they were renamed into Tatars. Right now, there's almost no difference between them and Russians, save for the fact that they are culturally Muslim.

Interesting that everywhere else tatars are half chinks, and you insist Russian tatars are whiter than snow. Are you lying Vanya?

Attached: 1518679833300.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Attached: 1531708125433.jpg (1000x728, 228K)

Tatars can be blonde.

Also, Crimean Khannate and, consequently, Crimean Tatars are completely unrelated people to Kazan Khannate and Tatarstan.

They're an exported Mongoloid group, that cross bred with the now extinct Russo Nordic peoples that once roamed siberia. Pic related.

Attached: Gook gene flow.jpg (474x322, 25K)

Of course they can be blonde, like i said they are turkic+slav mix

Attached: charles bronson.jpg (390x488, 31K)

Poles are shitskins.

without IQ........ HITLER WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU

Finno-Ughric, really. Tatars in Tatarstan were born in Volga Bulgaria from the mix between the former and Turkic tribes.

Fucking Tartarians, biggest empire in history, worldwide, peaceful, free energy. erased by the parasite cunts.

Just check out any old map to see.

man your mongol genes suck we know.. just accept it

All Buryats are so beautiful?

Attached: buryatka.jpg (901x1200, 230K)

Sure, finno-ugric, slavic, whatever. But can we both agree that the main, and shared componenet are turkic tribes?

Attached: 1530404460475.jpg (1000x669, 150K)

Tatars are Turkic and not like the people in your pic related, although if those people really are Tatars (which I doubt) I'm sure they're just by name or probably have a small amount of actual Turkic blood. Regardless, tatars are a bunch of happa mutts like Russians. Had Germany won, Russia would be a Russo-German ethnostate, and all the mutts would be east of the Urals.

And i would like to add that i have nothing against them. They are quite based in fact. Small community of Lipka Tatars living in Poland were AGAINST arab and african migrants comming here during migrant crisis, as they said "Those people don't want to integrate and subvert our version of islam with their own, degenerate one and create tensions between people".

Attached: 1532739082061.jpg (960x1600, 255K)

Is he Russian?
Pic related

Attached: ельцин.jpg (550x358, 31K)