Jow Forums how do i stop my friend from being a lesbian?

I've been trying to drop redpills on her but she just isn't listening. lipsiapp.com/meganleigh feel free to drop some truth bombs on her.

Attached: 1547361806336.png (1045x550, 422K)

become a tranny and accuse her of racism when she doesn't want to feel your feminine penis inside her useless manhating vagina

Attached: read this.jpg (1242x2208, 762K)

Based and fagpilled

Rape her and show her the power of a dick.

Attached: mpv-shot0475.png (853x480, 414K)

Been thinking about it

Do you think she pretends to be lesbian for attention? She always talks about being gay, even out of nowhere. It seems like it's her only identity.

rape her with your big dick, she will love it
dykes just need a good dicking to set them straight

Where is the Spanish inquisition when you need it?

I've asked her why she is faking and she keeps getting mad like how trannies do when you call them dudes.

Crusade?

Just tell her that there is more to her personality than being gay. She has lots of things going on for her like X, Y, and Z. And she doesn't need to pretend to be gay for attention because it is a known fact that all women are gay by default.

Tell her female orgasm is gross and lustful. Love is expressed through the male explosion inside,.

this is basically every homosexual

Why do they do it?

Like with the over the top parades and stuff.

Damn who’s the girl in OP pic?

>how do i stop my friend from being a lesbian?
The only known cure is a bullet to the pedo's head , other than that, just let the faggot go and stop associating with her

Well the trap is a dude, the other is a badly drawn MS paint picture made to represent the trap

Aly raisman

Was beating gays up back in the day based?

It's not a dude

Because they are spiritual Jews and want to infect you with their mind virus.

Should we put them in force labor or reeducation camps?

Ally raisMAN.

>1 post by this ID

Would fuck her and pump her full of cum desu.

Let them work in acid mines till the problem dissolves.