I am an Advisor to Trump. Thread #2

I answered a lot of your questions in the last thread.

It's me.

>Pic Related is truly a hero to mankind.

Attached: TorySmith.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/mike-pence-was-handpicked-paul-manafort-696412
youtu.be/JpH8o6BOzog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a proven LARPER
but have fun

This is so crazy, I actually might believe it.

YUP

VICTORY OF THE LARP CONFIRMED YOU ALWAYS MAKE A PART 2

ISRAELI FALSE FLAG TOMORROW.

How many people in government are reptilians that are homed in Antarctica

Attached: 71889d12ae9c0fb014d9610b28855a23.jpg (736x1164, 103K)

ISRAELI FALSE FLAG TOMORROW.

THIS GUY MADE THESE STUPID THREADS THE DAY BEFORE ISRAEL TRIED A FALSE FLAG IN THE ATLANTA AIRPORT LAST YEAR

Do the white hats control any clones?

itt: Kushnershill LARPs because he's panicking

Attached: trump lies.jpg (890x717, 164K)

VICTORY OF THE LAPR MADE A THREAD LARPING AS A FREEMASON THE DAY BEFORE THE FALSE FLAG IN ATLANTA.

FALSE FLAG BY ISRAEL TOMORROW
>FALSE FLAG BY ISRAEL TOMORROW

Attached: 1546944933032.png (1418x1049, 637K)

Antarctica covers the opening to Agartha. A place of love.

OP, have you ever let an AYYYY rim you?

Attached: 1546475089679.png (1600x800, 2.13M)

When will the arrests be made public?

who cares,
it's a fun larp

Why would I want a 10 inch tongue in my ass. let alone a 10 inch dick?

I haven't thought about it.

Know anything about pic related?

Attached: picture.png (1024x1024, 145K)

Damn its late I'm running on fumes. I shouldn't reply anymore but I don't know what it is I just felt the need to drop information tonight.

Why was Pence selected as VP?

Who is Q?

Well go bang some meth then. Shit keeps you up REAL GOOD

Pence works for the Reptilians.

Manafort selected Pence

newsweek.com/mike-pence-was-handpicked-paul-manafort-696412

what are the reptilians weak to? what are their vulnerabilities?

internet bullshit

Any info on Houston being nuked? I had a dream

Pence works for Mueller, and Netanyahu will be indicted by Guantanamo soon.

What are you hoping we will do with all this information.

Why would Trump want that for a VP?

Potassium Salt

Attached: blackbears.jpg (525x680, 118K)

just got in....did faggot op post any proof in first thread?

They've vulnerable against fire types kek

Attached: 494B385F-90A7-4DFF-8491-D53221B63B8E.jpg (800x533, 42K)

if he is larping why is he so crazy

Use a younger girl.

FFS tits and timestamp

how come reptiles are mainly female?

Are they majority female?
if LARP then nothing of value was lost.

What do you think?

because god didn't create adam and eve he created adam and steve! God is a woman and man is her creation.

LARP detected. KY OP

Prove Dews.
Prove Reptilians.
Prove Underground Military Railroad.
Prove MILABS under the airports.
Prove the bottom of Lake Geneva is Lizard HeadQuarters.
Prove Good Aliens are watching us. Get the big telescopes out. Observatory was shut down.

The list goes on. Jow Forums will figure it out though. I suggest finding a camera that will see through the smoke during the Laser Weapon Fires They are doing.

Go back to Facebook and Twitter, faggot.

Tory Smith accussed Mike pence of strangling 140 children to death lol wtf?!?!?!!

1. Are humans time traveling?
2. Is a cloned person a human being though?
3. What is going on on the Moon? Sex Slaves?

Why would Satanists be going to a place of love? This is questionable.

Is the Earth Hollow then?

They are mostly female. It is the very foundation of Satanism. They are just a bunch of female reptilians that found this planet a while ago. They were so mad they weren't men so they decided to give themselves male bodies. This backfired because divine energy doesn't work that way. The result was anger which festered into eating humans starting Free Masons Illuminati world take over etc... This is not a joke. I can prove this to you by just showing you what Baphomet looks like. Its a Transgendered monster with Tits and a Weiner. Its literally showing their failed experiment they keep trying to run but it will fail for eternity. God made you who you are be grateful whether you are a women or not embrace the cock if you are a women. Don't grow tits if you have a dick.

one can dream. been reviewing first thread....nobody even checked credentials.

So faggot, got some proof? WH napkin or something? timestamped of course, with titties preferred. go

Attached: Playboy.jpg (600x579, 42K)

And if we get the proof, why do you think we could have more luck waking up the world to it than officials from the US Government? People tend to defer to authority...

Wrong.
Repent.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 448K)

*if you are a women embrace the cock. If you are a men embrace the pussy. Do not embrace the cock no matter what lol like I said I am tired. Sorry for the word slip ups.

Because nearly all of the United States Government is run by Free Masons. If you don't know anything about this Satanist cult please do some research.

Is the Old Testament real or not what we think?

Trips of truth. This is what Jow Forums has been saying for ages.

Yeah I saw that too. This gets weirder and weirder....

you aaayphobic cunt
You don't know what peek performance looks like

Attached: 1539914986870.jpg (125x124, 2K)

It's her for a reason lad

"Sacrifice Your Child Goyim" Do what God Says.

Tory Smith said that King James was Reptilian. Says it all.

How’s this?

Attached: A8B4A315-9B1D-49CC-9B75-D8E2C129A508.jpg (674x1024, 117K)

okay then post proof

Larp or not. I’m studying to be judge. I’m not part to any organization. What should i do? I would like to join the good aliens.

Izzoh’s fucking brother? You’re going to be deported back to Iran you fuzzy muzzie.

Most people are unaware of the freemasonry problem. It would take just one press conference with a few high ranking white hats to genorate awareness. This would give validity to anything we may find. Without it we seen like nutters to regular folk.

Can you guys give me a job yet? I would really like to be a diplomat like my grandfather.

I'm the Duke of the Moon, after all. You're doing all of this for me.

Post more info on AYYs and underground shit you larping faggot

youtu.be/JpH8o6BOzog
Not going to tell you what it says about pence you will have to reeeead nigger

Attached: zhNE2xxSEL50DF6iwyj4faJt2qrMGmYf2V2QRokzBV4.jpg (339x235, 12K)

Checked. It's sad that normies only see it as a "good ol' boy's" club.

I’m ginger and Californian lol

It doesn't say that. So you're Jew.

Tory Smith ain't the only that was spillin' beans.

Thats the problem every major news outlet is owned by the Free Masons. You will have no platform plus they will just override via Satellite. The only way is the Redpill from the people or A LOT of white hats that have ultimate control of communication.

Where can I find an original Bible with English translation?

No I saw it last thread.

God, please help Trump.

Tell us more about Agatha, is the earth really flat-tish like the memers say or is it hollow?

Checked for being on the level

Attached: 1541001933817.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Do we help and worth with the good aliens? Is that even a thing?

There are MILABS across the country. In the basements of most International Airports is where they trafffic children.

The high speed rail runs all throughout the country. The MiLabs are connected to each other with this High Speed rail.

Maybe you can get some of the TSA agents with time off to investigate the airport they are working at.

We have an Iranian shill here who goes by DJ Izzoh, his brother is studying to be a judge.

Earth is hollow it is full of love. The surface of Earth could be the last place in the Universe where Children are Trafficked.

Is Robert Mueller dead?

RINO judge of the Supreme Court?

What are Dews? Also where will the next laser fire be? Can you post proof of lasers through the smoke?

This is the worst larp I've seen on this site, and that's really saying something.

Attached: A9B53AFE-4307-4991-A200-D18FB32340BB.jpg (800x1066, 104K)

This is a larp and so was Tory Smith

Prayer is the only thing the good aliens want. They need your prayers. There are laws of intervention where we have to become good wanting these beings flushed out before they can come intervein. That is from what I have gathered. It's true with Tory Smith Hillary did begin to look like a clone right around the time Tory Smith said Hillary was arrested.

Tory left so much evidence stuff to go off of any group of people even maybe 10 working together could have made it mainstream.

The MiLabs were being investigated by Janet Reno before killed. Janet found the MiLabs then apparently her army of officers was killed.

Thank god I didn’t see the first thread. God this is dreadful. Please nigger, Stop!!! Save face, this is embarrassing!

If it is a larp, he spent enough time memorizing Biblioteca Pleyades that he deserves to be indulged for a while.

Post the last thread if you still have it up please fren. I missed it and I am in need of a good laugh.

Yes you are witnessing a clone. Robert was killed by Benevolent Agents a long time ago. Same with Frank Giuliano.

are bugmen actually conscious?

It seems as if you are high up in the Trump organization, you would be aware of lots of white hats. More good folks than evil. You could round them up and use the presidential messages alert or some such measure... many years ago several high ranking military personnel gave testimony about aayys messing with nuclear warheads etc. The very official press conference gave a credibility to their story that individually, they would have never received telling what they witnessed. Basic psychology, we tend to believe a group of people corroborating events much more easily than individuals.

Why would benevolent agents kill him? He is a Great Man.

>Earth is hollow it is full of love. The surface of Earth could be the last place in the Universe where Children are Trafficked.
What in the fuck does that mean

Iranian should stay fuck off. They have no place here in USA

Direct Energy Weapons. Lurk more fag

But Janet Reno died old and losing her memory in south Florida. Also why would AYYs need prayers?

Source on this?

Yeah because there’s Dew threads all the time faggot, stop being a cunt

They can't intervene unless the intent of the people here is strong enough.

They need a lot of help. Prayers would work the best.

I know I sound like a fucking crackpot but I'm telling you the Blue Avians are REAL. The bird people are helping save the humans. Along with the humans from PRoCyon.

This prayer alone can finish the arrests if 20,000 people really mean for child trafficking to end.

THANK YOU GALACTICS AND BLUE AVIANS FOR ARRESTING ALL THE CHILD TRAFFICKERS!

You're telling me the Bible is a sham?

Old Testament yeah. Jesus is a better teacher user. You might learn better things from him.

Easy to look up. It was an official press conference. Video up in many places. Warheads is the keyword.

>Prove Good Aliens are watching us.
here is the disinfo you all were looking for. All aliens who have ever been near earth are provably evil