I’m a senior in a high school full of retards. Ask me whatever you want (school shootings, PC apocalypse...

I’m a senior in a high school full of retards. Ask me whatever you want (school shootings, PC apocalypse, etc) I wont reveal what school I go to but I will say we haven’t been shot up. Mostly liberals.

Attached: 3BC10F07-FD2A-4EB2-9236-AD620CBDEF68.jpg (530x800, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lipsiapp.com/meganleigh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many trannies or gays so far?

Is there lots of depression around there?
Do they hide it or not so much?

underage b&

What are you going to do with your life? Are you already working on skills to prepare yourself?

That sucks. I went to highschool in a small town. We had like 27 students in my senior class. 95% white.There were like 4 low IQ people that had to take "resource classes. I hated school but it was easy to graduate.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Ask my Zog bot friend anything, feel free to drop some serious redpills on the dyke
lipsiapp.com/meganleigh

Not sure about trans people. Don’t know of any. The school does have a gay club tho. It’s called GSA, or Gay Straight Alliance. No idea what they do. Probably just sit and talk.

>1 post

>1 post by this ID

My highschool had that. Full of faggots.

One guy we knew seemed really depressed. We thought he might be suicidal and he kinda hinted he was. We reported it to the health teacher (really down to earth and trustworthy dude) who took it from there. Turns out the guy was gay but hated it. Was really homophobic. Now he hangs out with the GSA club. Glad things are better for him.

Planning on studying film. I have a great college picked out. I’m still required to do the retarded college prep activities they assign everyone though. Fun fact: if we don’t finish those, we don’t graduate. No exceptions. Even the teachers agree it’s bullshit.

I just remembered another thing I wanna add onto this. I’ve been depressed since I was really young. I’m not real open about it but if it comes up I’ll talk briefly. Last year I took a writing class and for my short story I wrote about a third grader who was depressed, no one cared, and in the end he committed suicide. Everyone was freaked out by it especially since I was kind of the class meme. I made one girl cry. Great class.

I was a little slow sorry my bad

Other than maybe suicide, not really.

It’s whatever. They aren’t shoving it in people’s faces so I don’t really care. I know a couple of em and they’re pretty chill.

How many of you little faggots come in here and shit up our boards?

Exactly, gotta be 18 to post here kid.

I am 18. Like I said; I’m a senior. June birthday. Us whippersnappers are growing up fast.

>1 post by this ID

be an hero op

You must be 18+ to post here.
Fuck off.

How's the dating life in school? Is it impossible in the PoundMeToo era?

When are you going to shoot your school up?

Dated only once. Didn’t last long. Idk about other people. I don’t think me too has affected much for us. Except that one obnoxious science teacher who’d talk about social justice bullshit every day.

I was virgin back when I graduated in 2012, never thought I'd be sitting here in 2019 still a virgin

I have terrible aim. I’d probably miss myself when the cops corner me.

I am 18. Fuck on?

Kys

how much ass have you gotten so far

Post braphogs nigger

It ain’t easy when you don’t own any guns. :(

Gotta be 18 to post here kid, got it?

Attached: 1538673325303.jpg (250x229, 21K)

None. I’m a total pussy. Can’t work up the balls to ask a girl out. My life’s like hockey; no one scores unless if something illegal happens.

Are the grills hot at your school? WHat percentage of them are white? Do non-white girls give you any attention?

Attached: grills.jpg (720x593, 226K)

Alright I’ll answer these one at a time
1) Not really, but certainly not ugly
2) I’d say about half-ish students are white
3) Just talking. Some decent friends

What a disgusting zoomer incel.

How many kids rip dab pens in your classes, my younger brothers tell me it happens a lot, but it wasnt happening when I was in.

>1 post by this id

Incel is wincel nigga

Should have just let him kill himself imo

dab pens still smell though

Kids used to have gay butt sex in the locker room and one day got beat up because people got tired of it happening in school.

There’s a clan of vape kids in the bathrooms. Things have decreased though since teachers are finally catching on.

Lmao what sports did the team play, rolling for soccer.

Are you racist yet op? Do you hate the jews yet?

Attached: 1547446418457.png (506x443, 151K)

They do, but the smell of uncleared shitty toilets overpowers that.

Swim team.

Not racist, but it’s only a matter of time before I get called racist just for being white and then become actually alt-right.

Yes but not that bad, its not like your burning flower, it smells for like if you dry hit a bowl.

>haven’t been shot up
in that case no one cares about your Zoomer Bopper prom drama.

Attached: 91b.png (234x215, 67K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1547599888091.jpg (512x512, 64K)

>alt-right
doesn't exist. just a liberal media buzzword. even white nationalist is becoming tainted. you should call yourself a european identitarian and just a nationalist. remember, a nation by definition consists of a group of similar people.

How redpilled is jack in the box the restaurant?

Unrelated but apparently this year prom is going to be in a fucking office room at a mall.

Alt right was a kike psy op

I should’ve said “what they perceive as alt-right”

now nationalist is a bad word too you cuck. Just call yourself a neo nazi white supremacist

Yeah op I wouldnt really care about, I like a lot of blacks, its just the jews, stick around long enough to find that out, and then leave.

Oh and whatever you do don't ask about that earthquake that happened in Alaska last year that was predicted on this site.

Attached: 1497080927642.jpg (599x399, 133K)

>now nationalist is a bad word too you cuck
it was, but Trump made it more mainstream

How many tide pods can you fit in your mouf dawg?

Tide pods are soap, soap was invented by men. That’s gay.

user what you said is in the name. FUCK are you retarded! I'm certain that we all could decipher that they have faggot there! Ffs get a life outside of your mother's basement!

My senior class had 14 students. Twelve whites, one native, and one halfbreed. Interestingly enough, most of the retards were girls. The "smart kids" were 3 white boys and a white girl. The nonwhites were pretty average: not retarded, not super smart.
The senior class after mine was a lot more interesting: they were all boys, plus the school's first trans kid (biologically female), who was actually the only non-retarded one in the bunch.

Have you gotten anywhere physically with the ladies at your school? Does the topic of consent and sexual harassment / assault come up in classes? I had no idea until now but by today's standards I apparently sexually assaulted at least a dozen girls in the early 2000's with what was considered normal behavior.

same lad