I can't believe all of you missed this reference. Gillette put James Holmes in their ad

He's sitting in the movie theater and laughing like a maniac. Can't be a coincidence.

Especially with the way he looks and is dressed. That's the first thing that I've noticed when I watched the ad, and yet no one seems to have noticed. This is really fucked up. This is by far the most outrageous reference that they put in their anti-white male advertising. Kim Gehrig is a misandrist and the real psychopath here. This brings this ad to next level of mind control anti-white propaganda.

We're almost there, a million Dislikes. Keep going.

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Fuck Gillette. They have lost a lifetime customer. I hope they go bankrupt.

Attached: GilletteJamesHolmes.jpg (800x1427, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpWUTeqhuD0
linkedin.com/in/pankaj-bhalla-68b70917
twitter.com/bhalla_p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

snowflake.

>keep giving it views goyim
No.
>We're almost there, a million dislikes.
And there should be far more, but YT doesn't give a fuck and will remove them at will. Never mind the fact that disliking a video still counts as "engagement" for YT's algorithm.

Attached: sLRWsfF.jpg (1776x1332, 431K)

I know that you think that this is a psyop with some kind of reverse psychology at play, but no. It's just a totally misguided ad, and the backlash is something like I have never seen in my lifetime. Every single view by a normal man, is a lost customer, including me. It doesn't matter if they manipulate the likes and delete comments. The more people see this ad, the more customer they will lose forever. I've never been that triggered by an ad. And I know that I am not the only one, looking at the 200K+ negative comments. It's over for them. This ad will be referenced in history books. It's that bad. We all know that the dislike count is probably in the millions range.

Nice Bot script you have there Gillette. Fucking shills. Do you really think that we don't notice the language patterns from the shills in the comment section?

"Seeing the dislikes we just understand why masculinity is so fragile. Its very hard to see our reflect in the mirror and admit ours mistakes."

"can someone explain to me why this ad is viewed as an horrible ad? i’ve watched it twice now and don’t seem to get what is so bad about it"

Your company is a fucking joke and you don't understand how the internet works.

>can someone explain to me why this ad is viewed as an horrible ad? i’ve watched it twice now and don’t seem to get what is so bad about it

This is the gist of the farmed comments and their pathetic attempt at damage control. Over and over you will see similar comments in the the comment section. You people are fucking retarded. You have lost. And you you have lost forever a HUGE market share. You're done. And it's fucking hilarious to see you commenting here, thinking that you are media savvy and to think that you will somehow control the message. You are just putting oil on the fire.

"can someone explain to me why this ad is viewed as an horrible ad? i’ve watched it twice now and don’t seem to get what is so bad about it"

Attached: GilletteHQ.png (1200x1598, 2.47M)

>he didn't shave with a safety razor even before this
wew.

Yes, I deleted a post to correct it, I must be a bot.

Attached: p1_2.jpg (980x1260, 341K)

Congratulations Gillette, you've created the worst viral campaign in the entire history of the Internet and it's backfiring spectacularly. It's wonderful to watch it unfold in real time.

Some people are even creating live stream to show how you delete comments and Dislikes. Everything is recorded, in real time and saved for later. You've created the most hated advertising campaign in the entire history of this world. Please keep going and I really hope that you show this ad during the super bowl.

It will bring it to the next level. Please do it. Do it!

Attached: ahem.png (1000x1000, 216K)

I think that every single man on the planet needs to see this ad. Every one of them. One view = one lost customer. We need more engagement. In addition to the men that are not having periods yet in the U.S, this ad needs to be seen by every single middle eastern men and Muslim men on the planet.

Attached: MenPeriods.jpg (1080x1188, 387K)

The Internet never forgets Gillette. Never. Ever.

Attached: TheInternetNeverForgets.jpg (1208x502, 92K)

I didn't miss the reference, it stuck out like a sore thumb. It just seemed kinda random.

It's over Gillette. It is. Over.

Kek.

Attached: ItsOver.jpg (1220x108, 9K)

>shaving at all unless to cleanse the skin of disease or for a nazarite vow

>watching talmudvision

>letting the Jew live in your mind rent free

The aether is real, go off the grid, escape this system.

The government shutdown has opened the wilderness to us as long as it lasts.

Why? He's a white male and a mass murderer. White+Mass murder = TOXIC MASCULINITY!

This ad is so fucking retarded. I'm speechless. It will be reference for eons in Marketing school books for ages. The ad that brought the downfall of a company that existed for a century.

"The Gillette Company was founded by King C. Gillette in 1901 as a safety razor manufacturer."

And it was killed by a SJW Pajeet in 2019.

It will come out of no-where...suddenly all of the freaks just get murdered and no one ever talks about it and they never come back.
>dream I had the other whenever...

I think the ad is fine in general as far as the gender stuff goes. Cat calling and bothering women is lame. Touching women without their permission is lame. The problem is that the people in charge of the ad clearly went out of their way to make white men do the bad stuff and black men do the good stuff.

Attached: 1520150792013.jpg (2182x3349, 2.56M)

just looks like Matt Stone

he was justified. Dark Knight Rises sucked dick.

It will happen. We're almost there. Almost. We all can feel it. Us, normal people. The silent rage and hatred that is simmering is red hot. People are just waiting for the catalytic moment or event that will precipitate it all toward absolute chaos and destruction of this social movement. Think the Yellow vests are bad, just wait and see what comes next.

James Holmes went to my high school

yeah buddy nigger i need one more god damn case of a worthless idiot hating on me for being white or straight and hey i get it completely blindside from a fucking razor company commercial no less? yeah no fuck you.

this miasma of social engineering bullshit is fucking TOXIC. time to clean shit up niggers put the whores back in the kitchen and the niggers back on the chaingang saddle up faggots

Fuck off. Eat a bag of fucking dicks, nigger.

Attached: shillfarm.jpg (636x356, 69K)

It implies heavily that all men are evil because they’re men, or at least that’s what I got when I watched it.

Attached: F2EB50BA-E549-4239-9EDB-0A41087D962F.jpg (600x337, 38K)

women ruin everything.

Attached: 1547610526534.png (650x950, 540K)

This reply is part of their "social" engineering campaign. They are monitoring this board. Don't reply to them. This comment is a template that they also use in the YT comment section. Similar to the: "can someone explain to me why this ad is viewed as an horrible ad? i’ve watched it twice now and don’t seem to get what is so bad about it" comment.

great pic now someone make one on how they're all link to the military or military intelligence youtube.com/watch?v=kpWUTeqhuD0

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 3.03.17 AM.png (2560x1440, 1.54M)

Just the fact that they included James Holmes in their ad, is enough for me to know that this ad stinks of the GloboHomo agenda. I've never hated an ad as much as this one. They really are more and more embolden. They just don;t care anymore, it's not about money, they will lose billions of dollars, they don't even care anymore, the agenda is more important. And this is very fucking scary. We are entering the realm of 1984.

The million dislike will be a major milestone and it will make it in the news. Dislike as much as you can. Once the million dislikes has been reached, the "conversation" will switch to something else. I won't spoil it for you all, but some of you know what I am talking about. Things are about to get "really" interesting.

>I have misplaced my pants
you'll have to speak up I'm wearing a towel

Everybody in the marketing division should be fired for making this faggy commerical. Ha ha, the best A man can get dosen't mean the best razor, it means that he respects waman! Get it? So cringe and gay.

not really. they had men doing some bad stuff then had some men correcting them to show a good example. The problem is that they didn't have an even mix of the races in both scenarios

The only thing that I will say to you all, Gillette shills monitoring this thread, is that... Winter is coming. Enjoy the ride!

"How Gillette execs spent a fortune developing a razor for India using MIT student focus groups...without considering the country's lack of running water".

But wait, it gets better.

Attached: PooInTheLooMarketing.jpg (1005x774, 276K)

I hear you user its all the same old same old method its just scarier, now because your fully aware of everything. If you weren't, you'd be more concern about mass shootings and other npc shit, now your more concern with whats the final endgame for these satanist in power

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 8.51.20 PM.png (979x1035, 1.19M)

>people are still talking about girlette

This is the Pajeet responsible for all this epic fiasco.

Pankaj Bhalla

Remember his name. He's the one behind all this.

linkedin.com/in/pankaj-bhalla-68b70917

Send him some love and let him know how you feel about all this.

Attached: PankajBhalla.jpg (300x175, 7K)

Attached: qwXZCFU78B8ucBFW8.jpg (755x754, 162K)

Make sure your dislikes don’t get removed by JewTube

Attached: EC5D5E99-D784-4FA7-BF5F-A9D71D3352CC.jpg (992x1024, 115K)

I'm sure that you never thought that you would lose millions (if not all) of customers with this retarded anti-white male and anti-masculinity ad. fucking loser. I hope that he never gets a job, ever. I hope that I'll meet you in an airport and that you shine my shoes as I am waiting for my next flight to success city.

Jow Forumsniggers chimping out over an ad. sjw central over here

My dislike wasn't removed, if you haven't actually watched it let the video play all the way through on mute before hitting dislike.

I think that is genuine NPCs saying things like that in the comments, who are too stupid and naive to catch on to social programming attempts.

Pankaj Bhalla ladies and gentlemen. The guy that Single-handedlykilled a century old company. Put that in your Soiboi marketing books, nu-male faggots.

Attached: PankajBhallaFag.jpg (200x200, 11K)

This is is twitter account. Let's tell him how much we love this new Gillette campaign.

twitter.com/bhalla_p

faceblind retards need to get stabbed to death by their gangstalkers

According to him, he's a funny StandUp comedian. Well, his latest skit is really hilarious. Millions of men are laughing now, but probably not for the reasons that he thinks that we are laughing. You're a funny guy Poo-In-The-Loo Pankaj. very very funny. I hope that you saved all of these affirmative action bonuses, because you will need them very soon.

Diversity Hires killed Gillette.

Attached: PankajBhallaTwitter.jpg (1255x837, 170K)

It's more than just an ad, it's the most direct attack against masculinity and white males that we have ever witnessed in our lifetime. They're not even trying to hide it anymore (which is good). It's time to fight back and get very angry.

It's a fucking script. You are the NPC if you believe that thousands of people would say the exact same thing. It's coordinated. All of it. And it's fucking lame. So obvious for all to see, for anyone with and ounce of a brain.

Gillette has created the next Yellow Vest movement, but this time, online. The backlash will be incredible. Just wait for what will come next. It will be spectacular. In 2 days, something wonderful will happen. Stay tuned.

Every time a leftie call me a snowflake, millions of us, cringe. The lefty can't meme and even if you think that you can co-opt our memes, you will always fail miserably. You just don't get it.

Just checked the comments on the pewnews vid, definitely some ice cold takes on the ad that deserve a rebuttal and downvote. Evidently pewds isn't doing enough to redpill the zoomers.

Calm down fag, I haven't been monitoring it today like you so I didn't know you meant they were using the same exact wording.

you know what made me change my mind on their shit brand. the fact they are deleting comments. ad is shit but not as much as stomping on free speech. fuck them.

>Calm down fag, I haven't been monitoring it today like you so I didn't know you meant they were using the same exact wording

Fair enough. It's infuriating. I can't stand the manipulation and all these lies anymore. Experiencing the world of 1984 first hand, really irks me. It's triggering survival and rebellious instincts. And I know I'm not the only one feeling that way. I wonder when we will reach the tipping point, politically speaking. The tension is very high right now.

Aww sweetie someones a little paranoid.

James Holmes is possessed.

Yeah sure. It['s all in our mind.

i haven't actually seen this shit, let's see what all the fuss is about.

okay, done watching. yeah, that came off as a preachy piece of shit. not nearly worth the attention you crybabies are giving it, so good job on helping them get their message out by giving it exposure.

Attached: 1505600886672.jpg (387x461, 21K)

James Holmes FTW! Way to go about normalizing the hatred for the white male. Every single white male, is a James Holmes that laughs when watching women get killed or ridiculed. Congratulation, you are an NPC.

Attached: NPC.jpg (768x432, 32K)

Stellar quints m8

>29 posts by this ID
>over HALF of the thread is just ONE (1) angry little faggot incel having a bitch fit

oof. also, i can tell you barely comprehended my post and just went full sperg. you're an embarrassment, dude. seek help.

Attached: 1504359523589.jpg (905x1043, 180K)

My pleasure. The left can't meme.

Attached: TLCM.jpg (500x338, 42K)

No, infected women ruin everything. Thise people are infected with a real biowepon virus.

Attached: RefugeesWelcome.png (1287x849, 2.24M)

You shills are so miserable. I wonder what it feels like. I truly do. What does it feel like to bee paid, or worse, to volunteer and post here to reply to threads such as these. I know why I'm posting here. You don't. I'm trying to walk a mile in your shoes here. But it just feels weird. I feel like shit thinking about you.

>oof

Lol you talk like a cool hipster bitch you should wear a dress too

you mean like in the gema Rodensit Ivel?

Would you fuck her (male) if she did?

>oof!

Attached: Oof.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: Toxic Masculinity.jpg (1160x648, 493K)

Attached: 1547723569033.jpg (1280x1641, 490K)

James Holmes is underrated now. He's actually > Elliott, but Jow Forums just relates to Elliott's story and virginity motivations more.

tl;dr lol. this entire post just reeks of "please respond to me, sir", so no thanks. no more (you)s for the obnoxious little faggot.

enjoy dying alone, unloved and unmourned after having died a premature death where you left nothing of value behind and accomplished even less.

Attached: 1539921957503.jpg (292x236, 17K)

Fuck off Indian or Chink click farm nigger. KYS.

Attached: indianclickfarm.jpg (1200x850, 192K)

Attached: david lanza.jpg (500x325, 45K)

pouahahahh fucking Hilarious

Attached: monica.jpg (2026x1519, 388K)

Show flag schlmo

(((coincidence)))? I think not.

Thank you so much for this, user. Also kys I never would have watched this gay propaganda if it wasn't for this post.

>i spend a portion of my life analyzing razor blade commercials for signs of political agendas

You're welcome!

Attached: moar.png (517x499, 60K)

>someone with morrals trying to point at political subversion and brainwashing of masses, lets mock him.

kys

That's kinda abliest against the mentally ill.

Homles was clearly mentally ill and crazy and didn't do what he did out of hate.

Are all burgers as thick as you? Its not a razor blade ad. FFS. Its a propaganda film. There was no one shaving, no razors, beards and stubble on everyone.

Attached: 3a9.png (720x528, 447K)

B....But.... he... Did... Nothing wrong?!

half of US posters aren't white

Why is P&G so misogynistic, why don’t they have a Miss or Mrs Clean brand?

Attached: 6BA8AA7B-1B78-46D8-8123-CA6C04AD1E30.jpg (1200x630, 80K)

Based
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that

its also a commercial that everyone in the world would have just skipped 5 seconds in. but Jow Forums had to spam it for 3 days straight to make sure EVERYONE saw it.

did they put in the muzzie who shot up the fag club too?

He did, but he was psychotic, not suffering from so-called "male toxicity".

He runs the marketing firm?

Nice jewy misdirection there

Fun fact:

Poos rape like crazy compared to Euros.

They're basically the same as Pakistanis.

No he wasn't. His only sin was that he was a WHITE MALE! And this is why he killed all of these people. Get up with the program, or else, we will send you to the reeducation camps.

Attached: TheCampMaster.jpg (1080x743, 78K)

Yes, he's solely responsible for all of this marketing fiasco and he should be held accountable.

Pankaj, the insufferable SJW pajeet Bhalla faggot.

> This ad sucks
> I'm going to stop giving them money
> Move on with my life

RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE SNOWFLAKE REEEEEEEE WHY DON'T YOU GIVE MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU? REEEEEEEEEEE. brb gonna go boycott whoever is sponsoring Tucker.

I want that job

>straight to make sure EVERYONE s
HAHAHA WHY NOT THOUGH

until now i didn't see how many likes they deleted.

Attached: jewlette.jpg (886x480, 86K)