Donald Burger Trump

I feel sorry for Americans.
God must really hate them.
What a massive international disgrace.

Attached: Burger TRUMP.jpg (1280x856, 311K)

If Obama had done it instead, liberals would have sucked his dick.

I can't imagine actually liking on single thing from mcdonalds. it's like eating cardboard

God's not really capable of hate but the closest thing to it is whatever he feels for the Israelis.

This was super based and everyone should be proud

It gets even more funny if they think they will gain anything from trump and his unusual approach to international matters.

Well fail even with that. The, it wasnt us it was trump shit wont cut it.

Trump fuckt america and it´s citizens harder then Nixon or ford, Bush Jr ever could.

I said it years ago and I say it again, the price will be payed by the american youth.

Do something better with your life OP. I know you can because I used to be like you. I posted for pennies. I was angry that no women wanted to sleep with me. I believed all the left wing conspiracy theories. I bought into the notion that a giant physical barrier on the border wouldn’t stop people from just walking right across. I didn’t want to have kids and didn’t care if I got AIDS. I was an in your face “everyone’s a retard but me” atheist. I wore Che Guevara tee shirts. I thought it was just a coincidence that all of my supervisors at the troll farm were named -stein or -berg or -witz or -baum. Then I woke up one day and realized they were just using me, taking advantage of my unhinged anger and naïveté. I stormed into work that day and told Mrs. Applebaum to “suck my tiny uncut cock, I quit!”, and I never looked back. Now I’m doing much better, I’ve got a great job, and I’ve found women are way more into right wing men than effeminate progressive men. You can do it too, OP. I know you can. Good luck, bud.

Trump isn't the problem but a symptom

I always liked presidential visits to greasy spoons - but Trump does it with such an endearing phoniness that I can't help but smile.

>This was super based and everyone should be proud
If you have no class and no self respect and like eating shit food then yes.
If you only knew what is mixed in the commercial made hamburgers, if you only knew you would never put that vomit into your mouth.

He did.

Attached: 3A08D33C-8A3B-4D46-A6E6-B6E0F76DB52B.jpg (400x263, 47K)

TL:DR
WALL OF TEXT

Attached: wall_o__text-.jpg (615x820, 180K)

Their Yahweh’s chosen.

>If I post it for the 100th time, maybe then people will care.

Oh I know what's in it, it's still fucking delicious

Keep crying pedo.

Attached: 6565A581-CF9F-44B6-920C-BE4E5D465587.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Read a book faggot

Not to mention how cold it would have been. You can’t even keep that shit warm straight from the drive thru, let alone placing it on a table for ages.

The left has no attention span.

Attached: 331985FF-A51F-4B66-8555-314AF52CB9BC.png (1000x798, 764K)

Attached: smkw3Od.jpg (651x597, 71K)

And what do you propose he did then? Host an extremely extravagant dinner whilst in the midst of a government shut down? Keep flapping your lips, nothing of meaning comes out.

Do they not have heat lamps in England? You know most high end catering services use them to.

They would have freaked out about that to.

Precisely. Trump is just proving people will bitch and moan about anything. No one will remember this on a month or two

I don’t eat fast food, but the fact that you faggits are mad about this fills me with joy.

Attached: 381BC5A2-59DD-4F14-A994-80A80D9B9A57.jpg (780x439, 119K)

The best part is, it's days later and you're still triggered about it.

Attached: 1547513274469.png (1200x900, 1.46M)

And conservatives would've berated him. I suppose we have reached an impass.

knew it was a meme flag before i even looked

Attached: 1521607222905.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

They really are NPC’s. I don’t even like Trump that much but the fact that these homos get mad at everything he does is great.

Attached: 9g62gCjF8FdRctFC.jpg (782x810, 147K)

your leader is a pedo
and you are a pedo and a homo turd you beaver fuckers

Attached: canadian beaver as sex toy.jpg (1280x720, 325K)

STOP RESPONDING TO BAIT RETARDS!!!

The left loves fast food.

Attached: 406F4B96-E0E2-4CA8-B34C-211489EB7891.jpg (620x405, 45K)

ive been eating lots of Mcdonalds lately to support drumpf

suck it libs

LOL. This is funny.
/saved

Better do nothing then serving shit food.

I know you would love for this very ugly embarrassing shit food fiasco to be forgotten ASAP,
but this will be always reminded how classless and cheap Donald Burger Trump is.

LOL you are triggered, boi.

Attached: Butthurt Detected.jpg (772x768, 38K)

you can eat his ass too, you look like ass eater.

>If Obama had done it instead, he would have brought KFC, Church's, Popeye's, and drank. Not koolaid, codeine and sprite.

>Yahweh’s chosen
Hell, let's send them off early then. Gas 'em all.

What about this?

Attached: I will bless those who bless you.jpg (960x720, 178K)

I don't see the issue. I'd prefer a casual junk food dinner over a fancy bullshit thing any day. All that five-star food shit is just for show anyway.

eating Junior McChicken
only cost 4.89 CAD with no coupon

Attached: 1544102922828.jpg (334x334, 34K)

show your flag cuck. You're an american beta brock bot. go neck yourself. ALl you euro bitches and shit love mcd's

The REAL buger King!

As long as we get two scoops with it, the burger buffet is all good!
The Canadian president could not do this.
It would bankrupt the country!

Attached: image.jpg (500x436, 52K)

Nothing was wrong with obungo's five giys experience, or his $65,000 2AM "hotdogs"

But when a bunch of niggerball players want some fast food, ORANGE MAYNE BAD

>tfw citizens want all the burger money

Attached: 1542752820676.png (994x843, 652K)

to be fair he probably wasn't sure whether he wanted to play dominoes on pasta or hotdogs

Attached: 1543313040065.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Trump isn't the symptom, but a Immune response.

>Insulting another country while posting behind a meme flag

Check out the bravery on this cunt

Are you kidding? This whole thing was absolutely hilarious and based. Trump doesn't give af and its amazing.

Trump isn't the immune response, but the doctor.

So you want wasteful 50 dollar lobster risotto while you could just eat a tiny burger? That costs a buck and act like a average joe?

Attached: SUNDAE SUNDAE SUNDAE.png (360x384, 169K)