>steal a gun
>police see catch you with the gun
>run from police
>turn around with gun in your hand
>get shot
>it was just a replica 1911

>the police will get shit on for this
>boy dindunuffin?!?!?!?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/14-year-old-airsoft-gun-shot-dead-tempe-arizona-police-n959691

Attached: file.png (360x356, 160K)

He did the Tango de la Muerte and lost. Fuck this beaner.

if its brown put it down

how and why do people even defend the kid in this situation?
is it a symptom of Post-NWA america? FUG DA POLIS!!!

AZ fag here. No one here is talking about it

chekd, kekd, and rekt

Das racis

anyone defending nigger tier behaivor will be gassed

It's a spic, BLM and all the race baiters won't give a shit about this.

i guess it really be like it do sometimes

I used to play with airsoft guns when I was in middle school. The first thing I would do when it arrived was to either pull the tip off with a vice and sand it down, or use something like goof-off since they were usually just painted on. They look real, some of them are even fully licensed. I had a desert eagle that said "magnum research" on it and everything. The thing about Mexicans is that they don't really organize like blacks do....yeah, there is laraza or whatever it's called, but those are usually people born here. The Mexicans in AZ are all border jumpers, maybe even this kid. Most go to work all day and then coming home to watch satellite Mexican TV. Don't break into cars, don't run from cops, don't keep your loot in your hand especially if it's a realistic looking bb gun

>Replica 1911
Pointed a (real looking) gun at a cop, paid for it with his life. Never point a gun at someone unless you intend to use it
Natural selection.

He and his family shouldn’t even be here. Natural selection

Holy Shit are you me?

Attached: 6837B02B-C58F-4107-A4D4-42CE07B60C38.jpg (600x600, 28K)

> The Mexicans in AZ are all border jumpers, maybe even this kid. Most go to work all day and then coming home to watch satellite Mexican TV.

Ok? Who gives a shit

This

It’s only racist when a black gets killed

it's not fair he thought he had a real gun

La raza is stupid organization. No Mexican gives a fuck about it especially not American born beaners. All those spics you see protesting are illegals beaners or illegal Central Americans. Mexicans believe if you look for trouble and you get it you deserve it.

my local news reported this shit as if he was playing around with a nerf gun and cops ran up and shot him lol

Attached: when you butt nut she suck fuck keep nuts.jpg (590x445, 224K)

That's white in America, mate

Attached: 1538907865557s.jpg (250x243, 8K)