This is not? a LARP thread

ask away

Attached: John1.jpg (437x400, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/a/ktt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1539122704843.gif (960x200, 198K)

when the fuck are you going to kill these goddamn jews?

if string theory is real...
is my penis the same size in each time stream/ multiverse?

So, to the "How do you see them" question:

WIth your eyes, or with a camera, or using a telesope liek the other dude said.. They are beings of pure light so they would be 4th or 5th dimension beings.. They can mvoe so fast that you can't really see them.. Think about it like they have the remote from the movie click where they can be moving slow down our time and move around.. To us it would just look like a blurr streaking past but it wouldnt encessiraily be liek that for them...

So, the first and easiest way to see them is fi you have nightvision goggles.. or you can watch the footage.. the 2nd way is with a decent camera.. ro you can jsut watch video of them.. What happened with me is I watched video of both and said "Hey, if I can see them both at night and during the day maybe I can see them with my own eyes" And that's when shit got real

this thread stinks, you stink, you're a smelly god

Half of the jews will end up getting rapekilled when the mass Islamic hordes try to/semi-succeed at invading Israel in 2027-2028 , so soon. God ends up vaporized the Muslim hordes after a while though

vaporizing*

that sounds pretty comfy god chan, thank you :)

Where are you getting this timeline from John?

This was my question, so all I need is a camera? What’s the best places to try to find them?

Well, half of everyone else ends up getting rapekilled too and half of the world will burn and that's before the meteor even hits which more or less marks the half-way point into the Tribulation

meteor shower should be nice.

From God's word.. If you want the actual timeline you can find it here. None of this was shown to me exclusively, I didnt even know about this when I was first told who I was:
blessyahowah.com/a/ktt.html

YEs, technically all you need is a camera. And good question, the answerr may surprise you. It's not where, but when. The easiest time to see or film them is at twilight. Either at dusk or dawn...

As for places, they just need to be there I guess? You wont see them if they're not there, right? So, they do go from literally one end of the horizon and disappear down the opposite site in the blink of an eye .. When I hadd that first thing happen to me it was in Toronto but that may have just happened because of where I was.. My wife caught them on our honeymoon photos in both Greece and Italy though...

You now what, Im going to post the one from Greece because this is kind of like one of the videos that user posted.. My wife noticed sort of liek a cyclone and she took a picture of it.. Later we saw in the pic big glowing balls of light next to it.. 1 sec

I had to crop it a buch to get it to zip but it's still high detail and you an see what Im talking about

Attached: Malach.jpg (2825x2945, 1.3M)

There's other artifacts on the right side that Im not sure what it is but the one that's bright in the top left seems to be emanating actual light and is in front of the clouds(stars wouldnt be) and Im assuming it wasn't moving too much either.. If you wanna capture them moving then you really need to use video

On the left side* , my bad

Sorry, I meant asteroid. Apophis. You can look that up because the scientists even named it Apophis

What do you think about the Muslim lifestyle?

I hate Islam and Muslims. So does God

God hates Mohammed more than any man that has ever existed aside from maybe Paul("The Apostle"
There's a free book on this: questioningpaul.com

... no it isn't? If youre talking about the Timeline it says that God eventually, and personally, vaporizes all of those Muslims

THe guy that wrote that questioningpaul book also wrote another book called prophetofdoom.net you can also read about Mohammed, where he organized the Quran and Hadith into chronological order so they actually make sense

Test