Please explain why IQ is so important for a young person in 2019?

It's one of the main arguments you use against "multiculturalism" and your main argument against interracial relationships yet i live in a lower middle class area of the UK surrounded by Chavs on one side and mostly black ghettos on the other side. Each person who lives in this community is doing just fine and is happier than most of the frustrated supposedly high IQ aspies on here.

They all have either long thriving relationships/marriages or they get regular sex from hook ups/FWB's. The average young chav guy for instance will have banged up to 20 women before he even turns 20 and is unemployed at the jobcentre, and he will have impregnated a couple of them (number one goal in life - spreading your seed - leaving a legacy - accomplished) Same with ghetto people. They have children accomplished by the time they hit 25.

Most of the working class men (pic related) in these areas manage to secure a career job in manual labor, construction, warehouse work, builder, etc and that pays for their home and their family and their car.

Majority of the families i see here live quite comfortable lives with wife, dog, kids, stable job, house, 2 vehicles per household. Blacks are making it either by drug dealing or the same way - stable job in some typical working class profession.

ALL of these people without exception have incredible social lives and social circles. Basically all you need in 2019. A massive facebook friends list, a stable/decent income, some kids, a vehicle, a house and/or a loyal spouse. These men have all that.

Every person i know in an interracial relationship is the same way. The woman either works and raises the kids or stays at home if the kids are young and the black guy works all week to provide for them or is in jail. The woman is still happy and has a vibrant social life.

What's the problem here? Do you expect literally every person in the world to become a "high IQ" biologist or something?

Attached: 16-12-23 staff photo (2) - for website.jpg (1200x942, 186K)

>low iq is good
>posts anecdotes
>doesn't argue against the iq statistics at least

in all fields

>Please explain why IQ is so important
Because then you get threads like this.

Attached: 7d347106.jpg (1440x810, 219K)

So basically normal working class people are happy, niggers are on gibs and are criminals, gibs pay for whores to make more dum dums at the expense of people that are for some reason unhappy, I wouldn't know why, and people with mental disorders aren't happy of course not at all because of their socially crippling mental disorders.

Therefore we'd be better off if we were South Africa or Brazil and full of 80 iq's, and throw in some kebabs. Because welfare is awesome and definitely not the only thing holding things together

Also white working class males are totally the same as nigs. Totally. We're all the same.

Did i say it was *good*? Nope. I simply said IQ is in now way a determining factor for how happy a persons life or relationship will be. Do you seriously think a white woman who wants to date a black man who works as a plumber or something is going to reconsider it because she can find some black dentist with a higher IQ somewhere? Give me a fucking break. Lol. And it's not just interracial relationships but that's what you always prattle on about "how can she go out with a low IQ black". NOBODY CARES about IQ in the real world

How epicurean. Nah.

Umm no, not all these people are on welfare. I see white women with mixed kids in my children's school all the time. I've met the black fathers of these kids. They all work long hours and have a regular family life with the woman. I grew up in the ghetto so i do know many blacks who are in jail yes and a few on welfare/benefits but when you go into the working class areas a step up from the ghetto, most of the people there are just living fulfilling happy lives with their families Plenty of friends, big social circles, lots of sex, lots of time for their cars and hobbies, holidays. All of these people describe themselves as "thick" when it comes to international affairs, politics, brexit, world issues, etc they all admit they are dumb on that and would be "low IQ" according to you yet they are happier than anyone here.

>happy, happy, joyjoy, happy happy joyjoy

Ok I understand.

>What's the problem here? Do you expect literally every person in the world to become a "high IQ" biologist or something?

did a black chav bang your boyfriend or something?

Other than that, yeah being working class is pretty cool.

when you wake up, Do you here the theme music to cornation street?

hear

Emmerdale would be more apporpriate considering the pic is from yorkshire

If all you want is to be happy, you might as well just shoot heroin until you die (you'll die happy).

Some of us think a society of mindless chavs is not a worthy goal and want something more. That's all.

Because we're aspiring to not be poor fags like you britcucks

lmao. I'm actually from Birmingham. I just googled "UK builder lads" to get the pic

But here's the thing, if IQ is as important as you guys say then why are women in love with "hard grafter lads" instead of dentists, doctors, scientists? why do these type of guys get the most loyal women despite apparently being thick, low IQ and less resources than the aforementioned professions?

why do white women who go for blacks always go for either thug blacks or working class pest control officer blacks instead of upper class Urkel or Obama types?

IQ means little because men who don't have high IQ are happier than those here who do have it.

Neoliberalism is making it less and less sustainable to have a lower IQ and maintain a quality of life.

>IQ means little because men who don't have high IQ are happier than those here who do have it
I'm not the brightest tool in the shelf myself but you sound like you're doing massive amounts of coping, lad.

Attached: O6q2C77.jpg (1090x1600, 362K)

>why are women in love with "hard grafter lads" instead of dentists, doctors, scientists?
That's just false. A doctor will on average get way more women than any lower class lad.
A scientist maybe not so much, because they have a rep for being nerdy/awkward. But if he makes money and is respected he'll still get plenty women.

Anyway, women's mating tendencies are irrelevant when talking about what kind of society we want.

If you just want to hang out with lads and get laid you can do that, m8. Even with welfare money. So yeah, no need for high IQ there.

God look how fucking ugly they are.

Poortherners should be loaded into gas chambers and shot.

this is basically like saying that all shitskins should die.

I enjoy reading and studying history and conspiracy theories but at the end of the day i realize that won't get me anywhere in the real world and in the end, getting laid and hanging with the lads or hanging with the homies or whichever way you want to frame it is all that matters in the end.

I have kids already but all i care about is having a nice settled life - big social life, tons of facebook friends, home, car, decent income and having some women on the side. I live around men who have all of that and i crave it too. I only have the own kids part down at the moment. But yeah, that's all i want. The men who have this seem a million times happier than the higher IQ folk who post on here or make Youtube vids about geopolitics.

Who is happier? One of the lads in my pic or Paul Joseph Watson? One guy lives life in a carefree way and never overthinks anything while down at the pub playing pool. The other guy spends every minute stressing about immigration statistics and keeping up to date with every latest happening in politics.

>why are women in love with "hard grafter lads" instead of dentists, doctors, scientists?
Because most doctors and scientists don't work out. If they do they will be way more desirable than any hard laborer because they will have looks and money and status.

>
why do white women who go for blacks always go for either thug blacks or working class pest control officer blacks instead of upper class Urkel or Obama types?
Because there aren't very many of the later type and coal burners are often low IQ themselves.

Intelligent people cannot coexist with low IQ shitskins

Because if the average British IQ falls any further it would literally collapse in on itself

Attached: MY DUDE.png (1136x721, 1.51M)

Who would you rather have run society? A plumber or Paul Joseph Watson?

Attached: 656757534455888.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Genetic potential is important, not necessarily individual IQ. Genetic potential is altered by mixing your DNA with someone else's of whom has lived separately from your own until very recently. It's not just about living for the now, that's what women do. As a man it's your duty to establish a steady future for your offspring otherwise all your efforts in life are ultimately futile.

OIM POULL JOSIF WOTSUN, PROIM MINISTA TUH YOU

Attached: pjw.jpg (1600x900, 115K)

I have a question Jow Forums, should whites like OP be expelled and eliminated from the gene pool to prevent this abhorrent and disgusting personality from emerging again? I mean, the levels this guy is going to defend something so inherently repulsive is disturbing.

>getting laid and hanging with the lads or hanging with the homies or whichever way you want to frame it is all that matters in the end.
You can certainly think this way and you won't be alone.

There are two problems for me, basically:
1. That way of thinking/living gets boring. I've done my fair share of hanging out with lads and having "fun". It got boring to me, but this doesn't seem to happen to everyone. I don't know whether it's IQ related or not, it probably is somewhat.
2. In the long run, societies who focus on this will at best live in mediocrity. It can work OK if you have a strong ruling class at least who can pull the strings behind the curtains. But in a democracy low IQ people get to vote too and they can make the country a worse place to live with their stupidity and political ignorance.

Fuck you.

Attached: Black father study-.jpg (1992x7208, 2.02M)

It was decided in the 1900's that those with an IQ below 83 can serve no purpose in the military, it is literally impossible to train them to do anything useful. In the civilian world the story is roughly the same, as automation accelerates we're replacing the jobs that can be performed by those at the bottom of the IQ scale but this is ever increasing and climbing up the ladder. As this happens, those in the lower end are increasingly becomming a drain on society and providing no benefit. Jow Forumss argument is that importing these low IQ people for economic reasons is retarded and probably more about politics and seeking votes.

>importing these low IQ people

Lefties don't believe they're low IQ, at least consciously. They believe they're doctors, lawyers and scientists.

Attached: 65675753445588866885.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Nah, most of them know, i work in software and interact with lefties constantly. It's fun to laugh at the dafties but in my experience, they know.

Yes

> Chavs fuck up to 20 women by the time they're 20 and work as tradesmen and live in and out of prison. Why aren't you doing this, Jow Forums?

He's not asking himself why poor retards should be breeding and what effects they have on the nation. I want to keep this brief as it's late here as well. But those chavs ruin the womens ability to pair-bond, which results in the high divorce rates we see in the west, and the following mgtow responses to the situation, which only decreases the birthrate by scaring the next generations men away from starting families.

Attached: 1513054438560.jpg (385x400, 40K)

iq is a measure of IQ, not intelligence.

You fucking retards.

What does IQ stand for, user-kun?

>why IQ is so important
it never was
I'd rather be very good looking than have a high IQ
looks will always win over IQ any day

beautiful people will always be more successful, liked, and trusted.

>Chavs on one side and mostly black ghettos on the other side. Each person who lives in this community is doing just fine and is happier than most of the frustrated supposedly high IQ aspies
Probably because the aspies are working and paying taxes while the nogs and chavs are on permanent holiday thanks to welfare.

this desu

saged

Theres some truth in what you say. Having lived in cities for 20 years and recently moved back to my hometown in the East Midlands I've noticed a lot of people round here are pretty happy with their lot. You can get a 4 bed house for 160-200k with a garage and a garden, theres plenty of nature around and plenty of low skilled work and trades work. The majority of the blokes I meet are pretty happy with a steady job, couple of kids, a holiday abroad and a few pints down the local with their mates on a friday/saturday. This is because they are 100% normies who don't think too much and just crack on with working / raising kids. I envy them in some ways. Plus the village is 100% white so theres still a sense of community.

propaganda the post

Attached: 65675753445588866882.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Not to be a contrarian but the only job that PJW has had aside from working for Infowars is as a cleaner and he dropped out of school at 16.

>i'm fucking dumb explain to me why my generic retard brain full of shit ideas makes democracy fail

Is anybody else seeing this pop up everywhere? This is a honeypot operation for retards.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORKSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HOME OF THE THE MIGHTY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORF F.C

"Ignorance is bliss": The thread

Attached: Spurd.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Ignorance is bliss and a small mind is a tidy mind

>I simply said IQ is in now way a determining factor for how happy a persons life or relationship will be
Well congratulations debunking an argument nobody made.

Youre better off having a society that has an average intellect (90-100) than a society packed with gifted to genius level people, IQ is overrated in that regard

Because my dude, ignorance is bliss. Some studies have shown that happiness is not effeted by intelligence, but i disagree.
The normies, who normally cap at 115-120, are happy when they have their wage and are content with thwir lives. But intellectuals see whats over the horizon (i.e when macron raised taxes, the intellectuals forsaw what was bout to happen) and worry for the future.
Tldr: normies are happy because they live in the now, intellectuals are unhappy because they live in the future.

/thread

Nowt wrong, necessarily, with the working-class tradesman's life. But you're viewing it from the outside through rose-tinted specs. And this multiculti/diversity/"positive discrimination" crap is making the country less and less meritocratic. A lot of potential is being wasted (and firms/institutions compromised due to the hiring of incompetents). Not everyone should be a plumber/builder/carpenter.

>Anecdotal evidence
Opinion disregarded

Chavs are less than.human and have ruined this nation, OP. People cite the weather as a key reason people here are miserable and without hope, but it's not. It's because these vermin infest everywhere, and the media has successfully created the impression that there aren't any real people left here.

Ofc you're happy if you're retarded fed and housed by the state and totally oblivious to rhe world around them. I think you'll find alot.of smart people are unhappy, because they are able to see that around them that should.not be and what is to come.

>you wouldn't understand

Sage
A
G
E

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16-12-39-10.png (1080x1920, 691K)