This guy approaches you in the ethno-state

this guy approaches you in the ethno-state

accuses you of not looking "aryan"

what do?

Attached: Himmler.jpg (315x450, 67K)

Hitler said injuns were aryan, you are sending a grave insult to chief Brings Dark Wind to Jews

Tell him that the hollow earth aryans from Ultima Thuul and Neu Schwabenland are triangulating on his location as we speak, and if he dares say anything I'm calling the Aryan Christos and the Atlanteans from Aldebaran to get rid of his stunted, Judaio-Kushite kind

Attached: alfred-rosenberg-5-e1498578069805.png (640x533, 342K)

remind him his surname is actually (((heimler)))

he looks like a jew

Neither him, or Hitler looked like/were aryans. To me, Himmler always looked like a chink

He looks like an absolute goblin
Also compare Gobels to Steven Miller. ((Coincidence))?

There's actually something like ugly whites, believe it or not

Attached: 1545229093653.jpg (700x539, 96K)

call him a faggot four eyeys and literally fuck his wife in font of him

Did he really say that bout indians?

I said OY VEy ! my uncunt D wont suk it self

Attached: (((Felix Kersten))).jpg (240x367, 12K)

I mean its nice to be a Rothschild agent and all but what about all this white people dying in vain left and right for no good reason ?!

Attached: Kate-Rothchild.jpg (903x1440, 335K)

>all these posts about resisting the authority of a white fascist government. You people are niggers, they have legitimate authority and the honorable thing to do is to obey and carry out the orders they give you, do what's best for your people you fucking niggers

I do the honorable thing, throw up a roman salute, hit him with a 'heil hitler' and remove myself from the ethnostate.

Aryans came from Russia and had slight mongoloid admixture and dark hair.

>all dead before sundown

Attached: 6200B565-66FD-41DD-BCED-46EDF9BFA18D.jpg (400x300, 17K)

If you're suggesting that Indo-Iranians, such as Indians aren't Aryan, then you're simply wrong. Amerindians definitely aren't Indo-European though.

I would tell that mongoloid manlet he's not white enough

Ya please do my a favor ... I don't want to live in this world of ridiculous weak ass pussy working against there own interest day and night for the return of some shady Sabbatha Zevi / Jacob Frank BS fantasy 256 colors messiah laser show in the sky for my shekels

Attached: bluebeam.jpg (480x360, 13K)

nah himmler was literally a microdick bitch who frequenlty ate slavic creampies. An american creampie like mine would make him cum before he was even presented wit hti.

thanks Mohammad

Attached: Alluha akbar Green.jpg (572x686, 64K)

Fuck him in the ass to prove I'm a true Germanic Pagan

I have been practicing sucking on bananas in case this same situation arose. Learn how to suck a mean dick, it may save your life one day.

Fatzke

I be like “u lyin’ nigga”

>look again
You're right my fuhrer

Drop the sweet roll and step on it.

Attached: 1541245731664.jpg (392x500, 35K)

this guy approaches you in California
accuses you of racism anti semitism, bigotry and white privilege
what do

Attached: libnigger.jpg (640x480, 231K)

Tell him that Aryan to define a race was a term coined by Gobineau in his book "Essai sur l'inégalité des races humaines" in 1853 and that it applies to almost every european features.
Also fuck you g*rmanoid.

>"fuck off cheng"

You’re right, I’m Scandinavian. But anyway, pass me that flammenwerfer and let’s get after it.

Tell him to look in the mirror.

Attached: 1547696597517.jpg (600x337, 25K)

Eye him suspiciously then say
>Haha good one! But seriously, if you see any Aryans, let me know. I'm thirsty for blood.

"No u"

He would never do something like that. Read up on him, especially his letters and see what a nice, good-humoured, caring man he was.

Give him a swirly and then stuff the little 4eyes in a locker like a real Übermensch.

>what do?

i laugh my fucking ass off.

Attached: german ubermensch.jpg (395x290, 23K)

I'd say CHING CHING WOUDEBAI SHI BU HAO CHONG CONG NI HUN BU. Presumably he speaks chink based on his appearance.

Heinrich at the end you were a traitor.

Attached: 1482864126439.jpg (554x680, 111K)

Get ready at the harpoons and spear whale

looks a tad Vox Day

Attached: vd.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

you get sent to prison for hate speech where you get ganged on by niggers and mexicans and then ate alive

You failed, old man. It's up to us to fix your mistakes. There aren't enough of us so we need muttbreeds to prop us up while we bleach their genomes in the long-term. By the way, I AM aryan. Far more aryan than you, muttbreed.

Ask him if Seargent Major Austin beat him to death.

More Aryan than you Schlomo.

shoot myself for the eternal reich

I doubt it

post some gay weeboo pics on Jow Forums, you?

there is a book that lists the alleged traitors the the Fuhrer

>whiter than you Muhammad

Provide copies of my birth certificate, the birth certificates of my parents and their parents as evidence that his eye is not an adequate measure of racial lineage. Then I back Reinhard Heydrich in the inevitable coup to ouster this upjumped chicken farmer from any position of power in the ideal Reich. Himmler was a self absorbed sociopath with more focus on his personal delusions of grandeur than on the stability and security of the Reich. He was weak and his selection for a commanding role was a crucial failure of the Reich and a fatal lapse in judgement on the part of the Fuhrer.

even more funny, this nigga medically tests you to prove you ain't Aryan enough.

Attached: Dr Joe.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

He looks Japanese and thought Japanese were Aryans

The ideologically Nazis were very low-IQ individuals. (The high IQ people like Goering and Speer were just opportunists who didn't believe that rot.)

Laugh hysterically at the fat mess before me and continue laughing and pointing until it melts into a pool of tears, cellulose and butter.

say: cool plates, bro

Attached: alpha.jpg (1258x904, 435K)

draw the PW symbol like a boss (aka pole) :sunglasses:

Herr Himmler, my friend... you do notice, that you have some asian Rasse in your genes, richtig?

Ridicule his brown hair, brown eyes, disgusting outwards protruding monkey ears and fuzzy eyebrows. Was Himmler a turkroach or something?

Yeah, but y'all niggas don't have lipstick on your licence plate.