How is she still alive??

1999 - Colon Cancer
2009 - Pancreatic Cancer
2014 - surgery to fix her right coronary
2018 - fractured three ribs and found cancerous nodules in lungs

This is nuts.

Attached: 110918-rbg-primary-1200x630.jpg (728x547, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanevents.com/2005/08/23/senators-overlooked-radical-record-of-ruth-bader-ginsburg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That young goy blood is prized for a reason, don't you think?

Attached: 1540870490432.jpg (951x1075, 674K)

I don't wish any ill will towards her, just in disbelief that can she survive all that, and that's only the things the public are allowed to know about, who knows what else. Had my grandmother got all the best medical treatments that RBG has, she might very well be alive right now.

And now she has pneumonia. But outside of complete organ failure and death, she'll live in a hospital bed and sign her clerk's opinions for the next six years.

Weekend at Bernie’s OP

>I don't wish any ill will towards her
>not wishing ill will on that jewish whore
Lurk moar

She’s actually been dead for days now...

Obvious kikebot

She died last december.

Attached: 1533763855700.png (1600x1133, 982K)

>1999 - Colon Cancer
Apparently she likes it up the ass.

she's been dead democrats are waiting till election season starts up then they can announce she's dead to get more votes and they can justify putting off appointing the new judge till after the election just like the republicans did last time.

they use a picture thats 20 years old. Typical kikery

as part of the liberal elite she has access to special healthcare involving stem cells reaped from aborted babies

This will become like a Canadian food thread. Post proof of life and her pain will not end.

Magical Jew gold.

Attached: BDLVQDgCcAEsrIl.jpg (599x337, 54K)

Attached: NHx8kCecNLN35Zzj.png (760x749, 494K)

some one photoshop her about to be dumped out of a helicopter

The real redpill is that she's been dead for years.

unironically this

the real baggie is in her colon

Attached: Moneybags.png (544x560, 76K)

>kids blood

Jews are the true master race, get used to it goy.

Attached: images.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Democrats seriously don’t understand the Biden Rule. It is really gonna hurt to have “Cocaine” Mitch screw them up here.

what happens here

But the facts are: she has the pulmonary reserve of an 85 year old woman, which is ZERO and that is before they cut out about 25% of what she had. I would predict that she would be just about certainly unweanable from the vent. A ventilator dependent 85 year old woman is gonna last about a month, tops. Her month is almost up.

Attached: fellowship-1.jpg (1019x421, 49K)

Teenagers pretending they aren’t FBI agents.

You wanna know how much of a degenerate I am? I thought the thumbnail was two girls using a double ended dildo

thanks

this. Good post.

Tek...Tekashi-chan?

[RBG]
Why was she 'selected'?
Who appointed her?
Remember [her] history.
Ref: 230-page book called Sex Bias in the U.S. Code, published in 1977 by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
Highlights:
>Called for the sex-integration of prisons and reformatories so that conditions of imprisonment, security and housing could be equal. She explained, “If the grand design of such institutions is to prepare inmates for return to the community as persons equipped to benefit from and contribute to civil society, then perpetuation of single-sex institutions should be rejected.” (Page 101)
>Called for the sex-integration of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts because they “perpetuate stereotyped sex roles.” (Page 145)
>Insisted on sex-integrating “college fraternity and sorority chapters” and replacing them with “college social societies.” (Page 169)
>Cast constitutional doubt on the legality of “Mother’s Day and Father’s Day as separate holidays.” (Page 146)
>Called for reducing the age of consent for sexual acts to people who are “less than 12 years old.” (Page 102)
>Asserted that laws against “bigamists, persons cohabiting with more than one woman, and women cohabiting with a bigamist” are unconstitutional. (Page 195)

Attached: 1547734093465.jpg (471x586, 42K)

>Objected to laws against prostitution because “prostitution, as a consensual act between adults, is arguably within the zone of privacy protected by recent constitutional decisions.” (Page 97)
>Ginsburg wrote that the Mann Act (which punishes those who engage in interstate sex traffic of women and girls) is “offensive.” Such acts should be considered “within the zone of privacy.” (Page 98)
>Demanded that we “firmly reject draft or combat exemption for women,” stating “women must be subject to the draft if men are.” But, she added, “the need for affirmative action and for transition measures is particularly strong in the uniformed services.” (Page 218)
>An indefatigable censor, Ginsburg listed hundreds of “sexist” words that must be eliminated from all statutes. Among words she found offensive were: man, woman, manmade, mankind, husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, serviceman, longshoreman, postmaster, watchman, seamanship, and “to man” (a vessel). (Pages 15-16)
>Wanted he, she, him, her, his, and hers to be dropped down the memory hole. They must be replaced by he/she, her/him, and hers/his, and federal statutes must use the bad grammar of “plural constructions to avoid third person singular pronouns.” (Page 52-53)
>Condemned the Supreme Court’s ruling in Harris v. McRae and claimed that taxpayer-funded abortions should be a constitutional right.
humanevents.com/2005/08/23/senators-overlooked-radical-record-of-ruth-bader-ginsburg/
Who are the doctors 'currently' treating [RBG]?
What other political [former/current] sr. political heads are they affiliated w/?
What 'off-market' drugs are being provided to [RBG] in order to sustain minimum daily function?
What is the real medical diagnosis of [RBG]?
Who is managing her care?
Who is 'really' managing her care?
The clock is ticking.
PANIC IN DC.
Q

Attached: 1547740613686.jpg (618x677, 119K)

...and the Democrats seem to believe that Mitch is gonna feel bound to the Biden Rule. They REALLY don’t understand the Biden RUle. RGB has to last more than just 12 months, she has to last 24 and then they have to win the WH. Not gonna happen on any event.

When you make a deal with the devil...

She was like hundred and ten in 1999. I don't think it's because of anal.

I hope she lives for another 10 years because I love abortion.

Attached: 59582f82353f9_m.jpg (420x420, 58K)

This is a honeypot operation please ignore. Don’t be a fool. Loose talk costs lives.

Has there been ONE picture of her since the operation? I have not seen one. One would think if she was off the vent, even for a little while, they would put out a photo to nonchalantly demonstrate that she had been successfully weaned. The fact that no such photo exists tells us she is still on the vent.

baby blood.