/NOCIRC/ NO More

Jow Forums, we must take action. A great injustice is being committed against boys across the world. Circumcision is a procedure which removes an important part of the penis called the foreskin. This "piece of skin" has many functions. It contains over 20,000+ fine touch receptors, lubricates the penis and creates a natural gliding motion. If it was so useless then why are we born with it?
>b-but its cleaner
Retard, take a shower. Smegma can be prevented if you bathed.
>Girls like it better
No, they like the appearence of a retracted foreskin. A circumcised dick mimics the appearance of a retracted erect penis but with an ugly scar line and an ablated frenulum with a dry head. Intact dicks look better than circumcised ones. They also have most likely never had an intact penis inside of them. The foreskin has a ridged band which stimulates the vaginal canal. Ribbed condoms simulate this lost ridged band in males.

Since the procedure is done on infants with no anasthesia, it causes extreme psychological trauma that lasts through your life.

I had this procedure done as a child(age 5) and I remember the torturous pain afflicted upon me. I didn't know why I had it done to me and I thought I was in hell.
My penis began to grow hair on the shaft from the tightening of the skin when puberty started and my glans have dried up and cannot detect fine touch. My dick has been damaged.

Start to educate your friends and family, write to your local representative. Donate to Foregen. Use your weaponized autism to fight this.

Imagine what future generations will think of this barbaric ritual we are doing on our kids.
If one country like the US could ban this procedure, the rest of the world will follow in its lead.

If you're not a lazy piece of shit shit watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

====Go here to learn more====
Www.foregen.org
pastebin.com/8NYx4w06

I won't stop posting this thread until circumcision is outlawed globally.

Attached: 1547686154399.jpg (882x876, 451K)

women prefer males who are circumsized, stay cucked incel

>cutting off the most sensitive part of your body to appease the conditioned mind of women

You sure he is the cucked incel here?

>permanently damaging your body to please a woman
HOW FUCKING KEKED CAN A PERSON BE?

>virgins

>he actually believes that
Hahahahahahahahaha

I need your help, Jow Forums

I'm about to have a son and I've decided that once he is born I want to have him circumcised. I figure that if masturbation doesn't feel good then that will help him with nofap. Plus he'll be less likely to get AIDS and won't get dick cheese.

But my husband doesn't want to do it. How do I convince him? Should I just have it done behind his back while he's at work or something?

Attached: baby.jpg (1600x1000, 304K)

This is damage control if i ever saw it

Copypasted baitpost.
No need to reply, everyone.

Do NOT circumcise your son you crazy bitch

Do it!!

Attached: B886A0B8-ADD2-4473-879E-EFC795047B33.png (494x562, 161K)

He's fucked with a retard like you as his mother so it doesn't really matter, I bet you won't breast feed him, let niggers babysit him and put him in kindergarten at 1 y/o!
Make sure you vaccinate him too KEK...
fucking dumb bitch

Pic is antisemitic. :-(

How stupid are Americans for doing this to their kids?

Holy shit!

Attached: 1514821452795.png (774x543, 448K)

How any kike wannabe can justify this behaviour is beyond my comprehension. We are literally born with a foreskin, yet some kike wannabe thinks nature made a mistake.

Attached: f2YTwccmHKreuUt9.png (760x749, 494K)

>Be American new born
>my father, my protector, holds me in his arms
>I feel complete trust and nothing but safety
>my father hands me to a Jewish doctor who places me on a cold table
>the doctor strips me naked
>takes my penis in his hand
>cuts, saws and tears into my flesh
>I cry for my father, but he just watches and smiles at me
>the bleeding, the searing pain
>WHY FATHER WHY?!
>the Jewish doctor sucks the wound closed and takes the removed flesh for his own purposes
>my father takes me home and expects me to trust him
>he receives a bill in the mail for $1000
>he pays it promptly
This is why you have school shootings

This is a honeypot operation. Do not join this server. Why is nobody talking about this?

Nobody else was dumb enough to fall for it

Attached: Harry.jpg (734x720, 357K)

literally addressed in the op.

Attached: 1438272991487.jpg (721x960, 68K)

Only mutt women care.

America is literally a third world country. Our attitude towards circumcision proves this.

bump

Off by motherfucking 1

Imagine wanting less sensitivity, a lifetime of lube AND a shorter skinnier dick

Attached: 50014580_10156090832898226_5551496966703153152_n.jpg (960x900, 97K)

KYS